Unintentional Swingers?

Story Info
Couple swings unintentionally.
6.5k words
4.02
46.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Jake

I came out of a bizarre mental fog suddenly with a jolt. What the fuck, an attractive woman was straddling my midsection and riding my cock in a frenzy. Her cute tits were bouncing up and down on me and I was tempted to reach up to grab them but there was this terrible smell of ammonia. I then realized that a hand from behind me was holding something under my nose and I twisted from side to side to get away from the odor.

"What the fuck"

"Yeh, what the fuck. You dropped out on us there for a minute and I thought we lost you. However, Thank God you never lost your hard on baby, Betty and I have use for that beautiful cock. Oh that's it keep it up."

With my awakened mental state I recognized that the gorgeous naked creature riding on my cock was Betty Graham who lived with her husband Phil thru my backyard. My next conscious breakthrough was to realize that my head was resting in the naked lap of Madge Wilson my neighbor from two doors down. I knew it was her because every time Betty bounced on my cock my head would press back against a pussy and from the exclamations coming from the woman I recognized Madge's voice. I couldn't see her face because my view was blocked by her beautiful tits but the voice was clearly hers.

Her long chestnut hair enveloped me as she bent down to kiss me and then say.

"Betty is right Jake. I'm so happy we finally got you into our bed. You have the nicest cock and you stay so wonderfully hard. I think you have given me at least a dozen orgasms tonight and you have driven me absolutely wild sucking on me."

Slowly things started to come back to me. A drunken pool party at Betty's home. Lots of bar-b-que and booze mixed with the usual teasing and flirting that happens at these parties. It was a hot night and bikini tops got discarded early including my wife's. Karen I seem to recall was laughing in pleasure as the other two husbands gave her firm little B's a lot of attention in the pool. I also vaguely remember Karen and the guys getting out of the pool and she running naked into the house being chased by two guys with obvious hard ons.

Normally I would have yelled stop or something brilliant like that but then Madge and Betty could have misinterpreted STOP because they were tag team sucking my cock.

I must of had a wonderful time romping on the pool side futon with these voracious ladies but frankly I only remember random images of breasts and pussies, of mouths and semen and sucking and being sucked. Everything was blended together in a kaleidoscopic montage of sexual and drug distorted impressions. I have never taken LSD but from what I've read, I must have been given some sort of hallucinogenic drug.

I also must have been fed viagra and some other kind of stimulant because my dick was like a steel post as Betty bounced up and down on me. I was about to ask what the fuck a square like me who never has screwed around on his wife was doing fucking two fabulous women when Betty's pussy seemed to clamp down on my cock. I soon realized that it was Madge's fingers that were playing with Betty's clit and rubbing on my dick at the same time.

Betty cried out as she came and no sooner did she start to relax than Madge was rolling her off me to the side and swinging aboard herself. I had a fleeting thought again to ask about my wife but then Madge was grabbing my hands and begging me to handle her prominent nipples and to "twist the fuckers." Madge has these really firm D's with nipples that stick out at least an inch and just demand attention and so I forgot my wife and followed Madge's wishes.

Betty was laying next to us catching her breath but after a couple minutes she reached over and paid Madge back for her earlier interference. I felt her fingers as Betty played around with Madge's clit. It wasn't long before Madge got a sort of a far away look in her eyes and gushed out another orgasm flooding me and the futon with her unexpected squirts. With that both ladies took a rest break while I just laid there with a hard on wondering belatedly what my previously faithful spouse was up to. I suppose that I should be in a jealous rage because until tonight we had adhered to all of our wedding vows. At least I knew I had and I was relatively certain Karen had also. Our 22 year marriage and two year courtship before that had exclusivity at its core mostly because we each had had cheating partners before we met. Fidelity was important to us.

Like most couples, we had joked around about bringing someone else into our bed or generally opening up our marriage. However, we both knew it was just sexy pillow talk because we couldn't see how we could have recreational fucking without fucking up our core relationship. I myself am a jealous asshole and I always felt that if anyone was poaching on my exclusive property I would go ballistic. I think that Karen felt the same and yet here I am lying between two just fucked beauties having cheated myself. Shit, my wife and I love each other, our kids and our life together so why did I fuck it up.

Why fuck it up indeed until tonight. What had changed? I guess part of it was the fact that I obviously had been drugged and the other was that the two neighbor ladies that I had fantasized about for years had just fucked me most energetically and in a few minutes would be coming back for more. Karen was being pursued by the two guys that I played golf with and were decent neighbors. They both had families so they probably weren't looking to break up mine I hoped. And I suppose she had been drugged also. How about my rationalizing? I had fucked outside of my marriage and presumably she was in the process of doing the same. The world had not collapsed yet so when Betty started playing with my cock that still hadn't gone down, I said to myself, Fuck It let's see what happens.

Pulling Betty to me I laid a giant kiss on her lips and said

"So I assume Karen is getting the same treatment as me?"

"Similar but not exactly the same. With two cocks the combinations are different. Let's just say that your wife is being double teamed by two of the best cocksmen I know and if she doesn't finish the evening with a giant smile on her face I will be surprised. After all, I trained one of them myself. Now, about this beautiful cock I'm holding. I like several things about it. I love the length and the way the extra curve in your erection rubs so nicely against my g spot. I also love the way you swell up just before you cum. It really fills me nicely. Would you mind if we fucked again?"

This time as we fucked I realized that whatever drugs I was on were really starting to wear off and I became less and less engaged with the person I was fucking and more and more concerned about Karen's welfare and my marriage.

Karen

I have no frigging idea what was in the Margaritas I was drinking tonight but in all my 44 years I have never been in such a weird sensory and mental fog. I do remember putting on the bikini after dinner that shows a bit more of Karen than I am comfortable with. However, Jake likes it even though I don't think its appropriate for an old girl like me. I must say however that the wolf whistles when the boys saw me did make me feel good. After the second Margarita I didn't even care that the top came off during the dodge ball game in the pool. But, after that I only have impressions and sensations, not clear memories.

Jake and I have always flirted at parties like this but we never stepped over the line. We actually have used flirtation as an aphrodisiac that fueled our coupling when we got back home. Sometimes Jake even fucked me in the car or back yard and we role played as we screwed like bunnies in the dark. Our sex life had had its ups and downs over the years but on the whole I think we were both well satisfied and neither of us was tempted to step out. Our sex had even gotten better in the last few years when I got over the ups and downs of menopause. Now I could regulate my own estrogen and sex drive and with the kids all out of the house, we were again quite active.

With everything fine at home why was I allowing two neighbors to fuck me like some cum slut? These same guys had always been satisfied with just an occasional pat on the butt or a quick feel of their erection while dancing. OK so I had probably been drugged. Duh? But where was Jake? Drugged too? Probably because otherwise I would have expected him to come looking for me. But shit, whichever one of the neighbors was fucking me now was making me feel real good and I intend to find out who is is right after this orgasm.

I didn't have a clue as to how long the boys were doing me as I was starting to come out of the fog. It must however have been quite a while judging from the tenderness of my nipples and lady parts as they fucked me. Then through the haze a voice from the guy riding on me from behind said.

"Oh fuck. I forgot to pop the capsule."

I heard the sound of a package opening and then fingers appeared under my nose and BAM! an ammonia like smell shot through my brain and I was suddenly wide awake and totally aware of my surroundings. I was in a large king bed sucking on a medium sized but fat cock that judging from the hairy belly, belonged to Betty's husband Phil. By my brilliant deduction, that meant that the guy fucking me had to be Bill. I was puzzled as to why I wasn't more upset about this obvious breech in my marital vows with my husband and his probably similar breech. Perhaps my attitude and lack of concern was part of the drug package.

I had just spit out the cock in my mouth and was trying to formulate an articulate question when Bill reared back and blasted a big load into me. He tried to spear my tonsils and instead rubbed against my g spot and set off a nice orgasm for me.

"How? Where's? What the fuck"

"Exactly" said Bill. "It was Betty's idea. Phil and and her recruited Madge and I a month ago and we've always admired your killer bod and so..."

"Was Jake in on it?

"No we got him too and the girls are abusing him as we speak. Don't blame him if you're upset."

"I don't know what I am. It feels like a quart of cum is running down my leg so I take it you boys had a good time."

Phil then spoke up. "You seemed to be having a good time yourself Karen. You popped off so many times it sure seemed that you were enjoying yourself.."

"It would have been nice if you had asked."

"Would you have said yes."

"Probably not."

"Are you mad at us?"

"I don't know. I think I need to find my husband and my suit and figure things out."

The boys were gentlemen and took me into the master bath and started the shower. Phil's dick was swollen but had lost his erection while Bill still had an angry looking hard on. He was soaping me from behind and before I knew what was happening Phil was holding me in place from the front and Bill was jackhammering into me from behind. It only took him half a minute but he yelled out as he jetted a final load into me. Now I could get cleaned up without interference. Phil got out first and found my bottoms and a tee shirt of Betty's. I used a hair dryer and some of her makeup to give my face a quick repair. I also rooted around in Betty's cabinet and found a strawberry douche and tried to flush out all the little Phils and Bills.

The boys pulled on their suits and together we went back to the pool area. Jake was sitting by himself nursing a beer and when I saw him I ran to him and threw myself into his arms. I cried as we kissed and fiercely hugged.

"Just take me home Jake. We can talk there."

Jake had gathered our clothes, my purse and shoes and had them in a grocery bag. Without saying goodby to our hosts we went through the gate which separated our properties. As Jake unlocked our back door he said to me.

"Karen, I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened to us and unless you object, I think we should head for the Walk in Clinic and get tested. I don't like the idea of my supposed friends drugging you and I up without our permission. Do you agree?"

"Yes I do but neither of us is up for driving."

"That's why God invented Uber dear."

Jake

To make a long story short, ninety minutes later we had given up four test tubes each of blood and were back sitting at our kitchen table sharing a Diet Soda. It was 2:45 AM but we were both so wired that going to bed was out of the question. Considering the night we were both quiet, not knowing exactly what to say. As we sat there I looked over at her in her borrowed shirt and tear stained cheeks and realized again just how beautiful she is.

"Karen I want you to know something."

"What"

"You are more beautiful to me now than you have ever been before. No matter what the fuck happened to you or to me tonight, I love you with all my heart."

That opened the flood gates and in seconds Karen was on my lap and between sobs apologizing for being such a slut. I stopped that line of conversation immediately.

"Look Sweetheart, you and I both broke all the rules but until that capsule was popped under my nose I didn't know what the fuck was going on. The thing I feel somewhat guilty about is that when I started to come out of the fog, I kept on fucking. I didn't feel any guilt until later. Maybe that was a hang over from the drugs or something but I do know something."

"What?"

"I love you. I always will and I have no intention of sharing you around the neighborhood like a hunk of meat. Besides, you are a much better fuck than Marge or Betty."

"I am, am I?"

"In a heartbeat babe."

We sat in the kitchen and kissed like sex starved Newlyweds until I got an idea. I picked her up in my arms and carried her down the hall to our master suite. I set her down and started the large tub filling. She stood patiently while I stripped our clothes off and then I pointed out our reflections in the full length mirror.

"What do you see babe?"

"I see a fantastically good looking man with a seven inch hard on that I want to make love with forever."

"What else?"

"A whore with abused nipples, at least three hickeys and a pussy that has been battered and ridden hard."

"Wrong. The good looking guy with the nice dick is standing with the most desirable woman in the western hemisphere who is about to be bathed in the soothing waters of her love bath."

We soaked in the tub and caressed each other for over an hour, adding oils and more hot water as required. We were both aroused but there was no urgency and so we just petted each other. Every so often I gave her a thorough visual, manual and oral examination to make sure any little imperfections were massaged and soothed by the warm jets of the tub Most importantly I made sure her lady parts were treated with the respect and tender care they warranted. As the bath went on we relaxed to the point where we could dry off and adjourn to the bedroom. We curled up together and started to gently make love. That's right, make love not fuck, big difference. Somewhere in the first five minutes we both fell into a deep and relaxing sleep.

Since we didn't get to sleep until 3:30, morning came about 10:30 and as usual I had to hit the head to pee. As I came back into the room I saw that the bed was brilliantly lit with sunlight and that Karen sprawled out on her back innocently showing me all of her secrets. I paused for a moment to just soak in her beauty. From her angelic face to her proud little tits and smooth waxed pussy, she was a work of art. As I moved the last few feet to the bed I thought to myself, why would I want to voluntarily share this gorgeous creature with the bums in the neighborhood? She was all I ever wanted in a woman.

As I got on the bed between her legs she started to move but before she could close her thighs my hands seized her butt cheeks and my mouth went to work on her labia and clit.

"Oh Jake that feels so good but I have to pee so in about ten minutes stop what you are doing,"

It didn't take ten minutes for her to cum and then I let her up She ran to the master bath like a teenager and peed like a race horse before padding shyly back into the bedroom. Now I was in the spotlight with what I'm proud to say was a significant erection. She then said out loud what I had only thought a few minutes ago.

"Why the fuck would I want to share you with the neighborhood bitches? Jake lover, I don't ever want to be in that situation again. You are my love and the only lover I ever want to have again. OK?"

"I agree lady. Now if you'll come over her I'd like to get something straight between us."

For the next several hours we luxuriated in each other's essence. We made love until the flesh just couldn't perform any more and then cuddled until hunger drove us to the kitchen to create a naked brunch. We ate on our deck in the afternoon sun and finished with Mimosas. It was only then that we discussed what we could remember about the night before. We both had similar recollections. There was the flirting early on, then a dense fog, slow coming to consciousness, an abrupt ammonia smell and awakening in the midst of multiple partner sexual relations. However our early awakened state was weird in that it seemed perfectly natural to be fucking the neighbors. Only later did we become concerned about where our spouses were. We also frankly admitted to one another that what we remembered about the sex had been pleasurable but purely from a physical point of view. There was no emotional attachment or desire to do anything like that again.

"On Monday the lab should have our test results and they will be forwarding them to my friend Steve Jefferson. I also have several serious concerns and questions about our neighbors. The first is that I don't see how we could ever trust any of them again You would never know if you were being drugged in either of their houses. Also you would never know everything that was done to you while knocked out."

"What do you mean by that? What do you suppose was done?"

"How about some sex pictures to be used as blackmail. Obviously not with each other but maybe in business or to destroy our social reputations."

"How do we find out? Won't they just lie?"

This provoked a spirited conversation and a plan which hopefully would answer all our questions and exact an appropriate amount of revenge.

The following day Karen called Phil at work.

"Phil, this is Karen. Can you talk?"

"Sure babe. I'm all alone in my office."

"Good. I'm sure that you realize that Jake and I would have a lot to digest over the weekend. We talked about everything we could remember and decided that while we didn't appreciate being drugged without our knowledge, the sex had been exciting. However, Jake is opposed to anything resembling a swinging lifestyle. He is happy with just me. I told him that I agreed and we had some pretty terrific sex yesterday. However as he was fucking me I couldn't help but think about Bill and your great cocks and how you blew my mind with your incredible skills."

"It's always nice to be appreciated Sweetie. Any chance we can get together without Jake? Not that I want to cuckold him but good lord girl you are a tasty morsel and I sure would like to get another taste."

"Me too big fella. That's why I'm calling. Jake has a corporate golf tournament all day Saturday so that would be a perfect time to get in a couple rounds of loving. In fact I'm starting to get wet just thinking about you beautiful hunks."

"I'm sure Bill will be up for it and I mean up. I talked to him yesterday and he went on and on about you and how he hoped we could get into your pants again. Anyway we were scheduled for golf that day so I'm sure it will be OK."

"Fine. Let's make it 9:00. Just come to the back door together and let yourselves in. The door will be unlocked."

12