All Comments on 'Unintentional Swingers?'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

A bit over the top, but a fun read. If only justice was so easily served. Thanks for the effort.

RTR10RTR10almost 3 years ago

Very entertaining.....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Imaginative and pretty well written. Yeah, it was a little over-the-top, but major kudos for the creative plot. Your primary characters' interactions are very well described and are depicted realistically. You touch on and write well concerning a lot of the mental and psychological aspects of human nature. Well done! 5/5!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

The punishment for rape is not raping them back. It’s getting all of the offenders drunk, then into the pool face down.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Why is it that swingers have to drug or otherwise intoxicate couples to get them to Swing? It seems to be s theme among these stories that the predatory swinging couple need to force or coerce other couples to have sex.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

"First, let me say that people should be smarter than to shit where they live..."

If you're going to call someone stupid, at least get the saying right. It's "...don't shit where you eat..." Most people actually do shit where they live, in their bathrooms.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Is Friday the "Lets write the worst trash in LW's" day?

Granted there seems to be a plethora of bad writing going on here today, almost as if there was a bigly "Hold my beer" moment.

Well you all are fairly tied for worst writer of the day. Congratz, though thats not a high bar lately.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Fuck you swinger haters

This is why we swingers hate you conventionals and stay the fuck away from you. None of us whats your skank asses. We don't need to drug you and deal with your stupid drama. You all have shit for brains. This writer has no fucken clue what swinging is or has ever been a part of it.

People like him and his fucked up thinking is why we detest you. You are mostly hypocrites. Why would we cheat when we can have sex out in the open and not piss off our spouses? Why even bother with you idiots.

If anyone reading this thinks this is what swingers are about, forget it. This is the image of swinging by insecure small dicked assholes who can't handle their wife comparing them to a better lover. But I tell you, your wives, given the chance will go back and get some good fucking. Not deal with your five minutes in the dark sex you think is "we used to have a good sex life." HA!

The women reading your stories are laughing. Just like they laugh at your small dicks and small minds.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A little OTT? Maybe, but retribution fairly given for drugging and rape of he and his wife. Phil and Betty will be remorseful for quite a few years longer. Not too many friends around like Tubs and Bubba that can offer such good service. Another good story today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Most illiterate and mentally deranged author on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always funny as hell to watch Kalimaxos have a hissy fit and meltdown in the comments section. 🤣 Have you thought about getting help with your obvious short fuse and anger issues?? I'll bet you're just the life of your swinger parties with your well documented short temper and personality.

I do hope you continue to maintain your self imposed exile from writing on Lit. Never good to have a loose cannon rolling around the deck.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

well written, well paced,,mildly erotic.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
To anony small dick

I'm comfortable in my abilities and size unlike you who are hiding behind an anonymous tag. I have written and posted work for people to read and trash like the trash you are.

My temper is what some call passion and the balls to stand up to you conventional twats.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good, over the top, stuff here! 4*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Fuck off Kal. You are such a disturbed bitch at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Kalimaxos why are you so worked up?

The story is clearly about rapists that use drugs to abuse people. Any sane person would not equate what they did with swinging since swinging requires willing participants. If the story wanted to make such a link it didn't really come out that way.

However, the fact that you are getting so worked up about it, defending swinging with such vehemence raises some disturbing questions on what exactly happens in your swinger parties.

Are all the participants in the parties you attend willing participants? Have you drugged somebody in order to rape and abuse them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Kalimaxos so wait, you write trash stories? Or have you posted stories for people to read and trash?

What is it with people and anonymous comments? You do realise this is the internet and one can just as easily create an account with fake details. For some it simply does not make any sense to create one.

So what exactly is it that you think you gain by having a username attached to the comment? How does it, in any way, influence the validity of the comment?

Also, your constant focus on small dicks does raise the question on your size, big time. That or your sexual orientation and/or fetishes. Who knows, maybe you like swinging when the partner you get has a small dick, is it so?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

People who use drugs to rape others deserve no mercy. The perps got their just deserts. Nothing about swinging here Kalimaxos just rape. I have no problems with consensual swinging. I may not practise it myself but all power to those who do and can make it work. As long as you are not doing the shit described in this story then have free reign but understand no means no.

The story is well written and well paced with an appropriate conclusion.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 days ago

The revenge for being forced into swinging by the two couples was well and truly deserved. My understanding of swingers is that they require their activities are ONLY with freely consenting adult couples, where all participants agree to the activities and engage willingly.

In this story, the MC couple are drugged and taken advantage of, and as they find out, videos taken and held for an unstated future purpose.

Their revenge on the both other couples was absolutely appropriate, and only the couple with the child porn were outed to the police.

The other couple seemed at least somewhat contrite, and, warned of what would happen, seemingly were not interested in doing anything else.

This was, IMO, a great example of Karmic revenge for being drugged, sexually assaulted and abused, and raped.

Again, while I have no personal experience beyond a few conversations when being invited to swing, my belief is that swingers do not want to coerce or trick others into their lifestyle, not only because everyone would have much to lose, but also because there is a requirement to be able to trust those engaging in the lifestyle.

For all of the above, and NOT because I endorse rape in any form, I gave this 5 stars because I thought it treated the subject as it should have been.

This may not be a popular stance, but it is mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous