Uninvited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. How fucking good Jennifer had looked in it, and how perfectly her tits had stretched out the lettering, and . . .

2. How he'd once put it on, and how the feeling of it had made his cock so obscenely hard that he'd laid down on her bed and jerked off, cumming almost immediately and swallowing the result for the very first time.

Holding the outfit in one hand, he felt something wet on his leg and soon realized he was dripping again, a long string of cum was hanging off the crotch of her panties and it finally broke off, landing on her carpet. He immediately replaced the outfit in the closet, wiped up the cum with his shirt and bolted from her room after taking one last glance to ensure it looked normal. Once out of her room, he pulled on his shorts and bolted out of the house and back to the pool house; his cock remained hard the entire time, poking out of his shorts like it was directing him. In many ways it was directing him.

Once back inside the pool house, he immediately removed his shorts once again, and began to jerk off. Less than a dozen strokes later he exploded into the palm of his free hand, a tremendous explosion surpassing anything he'd felt in ages, and the results of which he immediately swallowed with his eyes closed as he thought of Jennifer wearing that outfit.

As Chris peeled off the cum-soaked panties and stood in the shower to rinse off, he struggled to understand the reasons why Jennifer would have kept that outfit after all this time. He'd had enough girlfriends over years to know that they sometimes kept things out of nostalgia like old Bridesmaid's dresses or their first communion dress, so he supposed keeping a cheerleaders uniform wasn't that different in that respect, but this one hadn't been buried away somewhere, it'd been front and center in her closet. That raised a disturbing possibility in his mind; that Jennifer might actually wear it for Sean on occasion. The thought made him sick with envy, but if the simple act of giving her husband a blowjob repulsed her so much, Chris imagined that wearing an outfit like that for Sean's gratification would be too demeaning and degrading for a princess like her. So why then was it so accessible as though it was getting regular use?

He got his answer that night.

He'd heard Sean return to the house around 5pm, and had drawn the curtains and blinds in the pool house. About an hour later he'd been in the middle of watching an old Clint Eastwood movie when his signal was disconnected and he received an all too familiar "Check your connection," message on the pool house flat screen. But before he could get off of the sofa, the message changed to "HDMI connected" and he was suddenly looking at a PC desktop screen, and he could see the cursor being moved about on the screen. It moved to a folder titled: "BunnyCam." The folder was opened revealing a subfolder using that day's date as the name. That folder was opened to reveal a single MPEG video file, which then began to play on the screen.

To Chris' horror, the video opened to a static shot of Jennifer's bedroom, which was obviously taken earlier that day because her panties were still scattered all over the bedroom floor. Whatever camera had been used, it'd been motion activated because within a second of the video starting, Chris burst into the room, stopping dead in his tracks at what he saw. There was no audio, but Chris saw himself turn and speak soundlessly to Mr. Blonde-hair and Mr. Brown-hair, who had not yet come into frame.

Chris immediately saw where this was headed, and understood what Sean had brilliantly orchestrated.

He watched in horror as the event played out on the screen before him; first appearing to have a somewhat heated discussion with people off-screen, the two men enter and the discussion continues. Then Chris is looking down at the pair of panties in his hand, then he begins to disrobes, and then he puts them on as the two men drop-trou and approach him as he drops to his knees.

Sitting on the pool house sofa, Chris put his head in his hands, unable to watch what happened next. But as humiliating as it was to see himself service two men orally, it paled in comparison to the shame he felt over what he knew happened next.

When he looked up at the screen a few minutes later, he saw himself wiping his mouth with the back of his hand while the two strangers pulled up their pants and zipped their flys. All three of them were smiling, and that was the damning part. Chris jumps to his feet and appears irate for a moment before one of the men approaches him and shows him something on his cellphone, after which the two strangers exit. After a few moments of deliberation, Chris begins gathering up the scattered panties and stuffing them into an open dresser drawer, then he appears to be leaving until . . . he something in the closet catches his eye and he investigates.

Watching himself standing there in Jennifer's panties ogling over the cheerleader's uniform before replacing it in the closet and leaving the room made Chris feel sick to his stomach. Anyone . . . absolutely anyone watching this video would all come to the same conclusion; that they were watching a sick pervert. And if Jennifer was to see it, she'd see a complete betrayal and a gross violation of her privacy, the ONE THING she'd asked him not to do.

On screen, the video was closed and he was once again looking at a PC desktop as the cursor opened up a blank text document and expanded it to take up the entire screen. Letters began to appear as Sean spoke to him through the document.

Hello Chrissy, enjoy the show?

Chris leapt to his feet and peeked up at the house, which he saw was dark except for the familiar glow coming through the living room windows. He saw more activity on the pool house t.v. out of the corner of his eye, as Sean instructed him:

Use the outside light to answer. On and off once for YES, on and off twice for NO.

Understand?

He moved to the switch but hesitated to respond, and the delay did not go unnoticed.

Answer me you FAGGOT. Once for yes, twice for no. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Chris flicked the light on and off once, and Sean immediately responded on the screen.

Did you enjoy the show?

Chris flicked the light switch twice.

Looks like you enjoyed it to me. I wonder what Jennifer will think when I show it to her. I'll make sure her father sees it as well.

In response, Chris flicked the light twice.

No? You don't want me to show it to them?

He flicked the lights twice.

Didn't think so. Interested in making a deal?

Chris flicked the lights once.

I thought you might be. I left something outside the door for you, get it and come back.

He moved to the sliding glass door and hauled it open to find a canvas grocery bag sitting on the pool deck. He took it inside and locked the door behind him. Looking inside, he was confused to first see a stuffed animal, a rabbit. He tucked it under one arm and reached into the bottom of the bag to find something he recognized by touch alone: Jennifer's cheerleader's uniform. Something hard inside of the rabbit was poking into his arm pit, and after setting the grocery bag down and examining the rabbit, he realized that there was something hard and square inside of its head. There was a slit up the rabbit's back secured with velcro, and upon opening it, he found two wires coming out of the rabbit's skull leading to a 9 volt battery. And at the other end, a small camera with an empty mini-sd card slot in it.

This is how the bastard had filmed him, he thought to himself. He didn't remember seeing the rabbit while he was in Jennifer's bedroom, nor was he looking for it, nor would he have thought anything of it even if he had seen it.

Here's the deal. Watching you blow those guys made my cock hard, more than I would have thought it would. We both have a secret that we don't want getting out, agreed?

Chris returned to the light switch and turned it on and off once.

I saw the way you were looking at Jenn's old Hawks uniform, you wanted to put it on, didn't you?

Chris flicked the lights on and off . . . twice. But Sean wasn't buying it.

You KNOW you did, it was obvious. Well I'm going to put something out there, a way to put an end to all this hostility while we both get what we want.

Interested?

Chris knew better than to trust anything Sean said, but he also knew that he couldn't go on like this any longer. What Sean had done by inviting those two men over that afternoon had been so well thought out and so perfectly executed that it was clear Chris was out of his league, and would never win against this man. And if he could do that, who knew what else he was capable of?

He flicked the lights on and off once.

Good. You want to wear that outfit, and I want to see you in it. I want you to wear lots and lots of slutty makeup and the blonde wig I saw in your suitcase, paint your nails, the whole nine yards. I want you to come inside the house dressed like that. I'll just be chilling here in my living room with a glass of wine watching your video, so take all the time you need to get ready. I want you to look and feel beautiful . . .

Chris had to re-read that last part three times, and even then it didn't make sense to him.

The Sean that he'd come to know over those past few weeks, the man who'd sat on his chest and ejaculated into his mouth, didn't give a rat's ass about his feelings. He'd gone out of his way to make him feel unwelcome at every turn, so why should he want Chris to feel beautiful?

You come in, take out my cock, and blow me like you blew those guys earlier today. I'm not going to do anything, I won't even touch you if you don't want me to though I'd kind of like to guide your head with my hands if you'll let me.

And there it was again . . . I'd like to . . . if you'll LET me . . .

And then, Sean finished his proposal before posing the question:

If you do this for me, I'll give you the sd card and never bother you again. What do you say, Chrissy?

Chris thought it over, and while the idea of voluntarily giving Sean a blowjob repulsed him, if that one unpleasant act could bring an end to all of this, he would be remiss not to consider it. After all, the damage Sean could do with that video was catastrophic, both to his relationship with his family as well as his future prospects at his stepfather's company, and what Sean was proposing was considerably less unpleasant than their first encounter together had been.

And then . . . there was this: the chance to wear Jennifer's cheerleaders outfit once again after all these years . . . and to do something he probably would have gladly done the first time he'd put it on; sucking an impressive cock on his knees while totally feminized. Here was another chance, which is something very few people ever get. He knew then and there that if he didn't do this, he'd regret it for the rest of his life (especially if Sean kept his word and exposed him).

And with that in mind, Chris flicked the lights on and off once before taking Jennifer's uniform into the bathroom to prepare.

Chapter 6

From that point on, Chris stopped thinking about himself as a "boy," and put himself in the mindset of "a girl getting ready for a date," with a boy who was expecting oral service; setting the imbalance of power and the manipulation taking place, that was the only way "Chris," could wrap his mind around what he was about to do.

Furthermore, it had always been that way.

Starting with those late night walks in Jennifer's panties as a teenager and eventually leading to him dressing as a female for the purpose of making himself sexually desirable to other men, Chris had consistently avoided thinking about himself as "a boy dressed as a girl." Any time he'd ever had a thought like that, he'd been completely overwhelmed by shame and self-loathing. Truthfully, he'd seen so few "passable," cross-dressers in his lifetime that he could count them on both hands, and seeing men who failed to make the cut served as a painful reminder that he himself wasn't passable as a female, either. What's more . . . he never had.

What Chris did have was a keen sense for what turned men on.

After about a decade of dating women and experiencing everything from "making love" to a girl friend who liked to get "spit roasted" by Chris AND his friends, sex parties, swingers clubs, and rest stop gloryholes, he'd seen a LOT . . . and that was even before he started servicing men. And what he'd learned was the type of women who'd turned HIM on were a perfect mix of fun, flirty girls who acted like "good girls" in their daily life but behind closed doors were "dirty little sluts." The kind of girls who took it in the ass, and would look you right in the eye and smile while you ejaculated on their face. The kind of girl who liked her hair pulled got wet at the sight of a pair of police-issue handcuffs . . . the kind of girl who'd been fucked so many times that she couldn't cum unless you hurt her a little . . .

Chris harvested all that knowledge and set about creating an alternate persona for himself, one he hid behind iron doors and high walls in his mind, and he became that kind of girl. Albeit, he'd never spent more than an evening or an occasional weekend at a time in that headspace, but when he did go there, he went all the way there. And tonight would be no different. He would essentially be turning into a different person for a couple of hours, a girl named Chrissy who wasn't above sucking her brother in law's cock while her sister was out of town. Worse . . . while wearing her high-school cheerleader's uniform.

He stepped into the shower to prepare, first shaving his entire body bare (as he normally kept it), after which he applied a feminine scented moisturizer to make himself smooth and soft. Next, standing naked in the bathroom, he painted his nails a shade of blue that roughly matched the cheerleader's uniform. With his nails done, he opened his makeup bag, and that's when his feminine side began to take over.

He painted dark rings around his eyes with heavy black eyeliner, then came the eye shadow. Again, he chose a shade that matched the outfit that was calling to him from the bag sitting on the floor. He patted his face with foundation until his face was smooth and free of blemishes before combing his lashes with mascara. Finally he added a little rouge to his cheeks before adding the final touch . . . bright red glossy lipstick.

Then came the moment of truth . . . an event of more than two decades in the making. Chris reached down and gently took Jennifer's cheerleader's uniform out of the bag and held it. He could smell her on it, the same fragrance she used in her panty drawer, and it made his cock instantly and impossibly hard. He'd only worn it once before, and he'd planned to wear it again shortly after but his plans were demolished when all the panties missing from Jennifer's drawer finally prompted her to say something to Chris' mother, and they quickly turned up during a search of his room. He was thrown out of the house in a torrent of deep shame and humiliation, and promptly sent to a head shrinker for treatment, and he'd never seen the outfit again. It haunted his thoughts and dreams for a long time, and he'd even gone as far as ordering something similar online, but it hadn't been the same.

No . . . it wasn't the same, because it wasn't hers.

Chris put his feet together and stepped into the outfit through the neck hole and began pulling it up over his legs and hips. It was tighter than he remembered, and he had to be careful not to tear it as he forced his arms into the sleeves. Once he had it on, he awkwardly spread his legs and tucked his cock and balls between his legs. When he lifted the sewed on skirt, he saw a pretty good facsimile of a vagina. And when he turned around and looked over his shoulder in the bathroom mirror, he saw a pretty good facsimile of a very fuckable ass. Moving to the upper half of his body, he stuffed two d-sized breast forms down the front of the uniform and used the tightness of the outfit to hold them in place against his skin. It was now time for the final step.

Chris fished his blonde shoulder length wig out of his suitcase and pulled it down over his scalp. After a little teasing in the mirror, he stepped back and looked at the final product.

Though Chris was and always would be 100% bottom, looking at himself in the mirror at that moment, he had an absurd thought cross his mind . . . I'd fuck that girl.

And he would, too. If a person looking exactly as he did at that moment walked in the room and offered themselves to him, regardless of their actual gender he'd fuck them. And that was how Chris knew he was ready to present himself to Sean. As he prepared to leave, he contemplated putting on a long black raincoat, but then he thought better of it; if Sean was watching from the house, and waiting for him, it would be better to see Chris making the walk up to the house . . . it might even make him hard. And if there was one thing Chris had learned about getting unwanted dick in him, it was that it was better to get them hard on sight, thus shortening the amount of time and effort it would take to make them cum (in some cases, it was over before Chris even got started, and that was just fine in regards to unwanted dick in his mouth).

So, instead of walking up there like a slave about to perform a disgusting act on an even more disgusting person, Chris walked up to the house like a vixen on the prowl. Ready and willing to use his mouth to make Sean like him in the hopes that it would put an end to all this unpleasantness. The walk up to the house turned him on in a strange way; he supposed it was the night air and the way he was dressed, but there was more to it than that. He felt vulnerable, exposed even.

He entered the house through the laundry room door as always, and followed the light coming from the living room flat screen. Sean heard him approaching and rose from the sofa (fully dressed this time), and watched him emerge from the darkened kitchen. "Hey . . . holy shit, you look amazing!" he said in surprise.

At this point Chris was close enough to the living room to see what Sean was watching; the footage from the "Bunny-Cam". In it, Chris was on his knees giving Mr. Blonde-hair a handjob while he sucked Mr. Brown-hair's cock.

"Thanks," Chris said. "It's a little small for me but . . . "

"You look perfect," Sean said, dumbfounded. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming, but now I can see why you took so long. I knew that you dressed up, but I honestly didn't expect you to look . . . I dunno . . . so hot."

"Thanks," he said again.

Sean seemed apprehensive, strange considering that this was all his idea, like he had set all of this in motion but now that Chris was standing before him he didn't know how to proceed. Luckily for him, Chris was an expert at helping men relax, and helping married men forget about their wives for twenty minutes or so.

"Why don't you sit down," Chris suggested, pointing to the sofa.

"If you don't mind, can I sit here instead?" Sean asked, pointing to the recliner just off of the dining room.

Chris should have known something was up right then and there, but he was so deep into his role as "Chrissy", he missed it. "Sure," he said, oblivious, "wherever you're comfortable."

Sean sat down in the recliner and Chris dropped one of the decorative pillows from the sofa on the floor between his feet. Still gobsmacked by Chris' transformation, he continued to marvel at what he saw. "I just can't believe it . . . if I didn't know you and I met you looking like this . . . hell, I DO know you and I still can't believe it."

"Thank you," Chris said, not knowing what to think or what to believe anymore, and preferring to get on with it so he could be done with it.

123456...8