Uninvited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit!" Sean snapped. "Everybody knows I'm not a fag!"

"Really?" Chris laughed, "is that what you told yourself the night you held me down and put your cock in my mouth?"

Sean fell silent and thought about that for a moment.

As Chris moved to the bedroom door and made to leave, he left Sean with one final thought. "I don't know what kind of relationship you have with Jennifer, but if you ever divorce her I'd better hear that she got what she deserved and that you never hurt her, because you may think my stepfather is your buddy and that the two of you are friends, but if he ever finds out what happened here tonight, you'll be dead to him. Remember that. I'm going to be moving out as soon as I can find a place, and out of respect for you I'll try to stay out of your way until then. But you know something, I really hope that you fuck with me . . . I really do, because I would love to put this video out there for the world to see. So don't fucking tempt me, okay?"

And with that, Sean left him sitting there, naked, with the cum of three men cohabitating in his ass and his belly.

Chris moved out a week later, and in an unexpected turn of circumstances he was able to get his old apartment back after reimbursing the landlord the back rent he owed and still managing to have about a grand left over. As for the paid internship at his stepfather's company, he politely declined despite the protests from his mother and Jennifer, knowing that he'd be miserable there. Instead, he started his own little business, doing weekly broadcasts on the Live Tranny-Pigs wbsite. While he never again made the same kind of money he generated with his "Fuck a Sadist" broadcast, he usually managed to profit about a thousand dollars per live-stream after expenses, which was his share of an even split with the three men he went into business with: Bodybuilder, The Bear, and Dufflebag, whose actual names were Trevor, Mark and Ryan, respectively. And while Chris usually starred as the "bottom," or "girl," in these broadcasts, he saw his future in producing them rather than participating in them.

About six months later he began recruiting other sissies, younger and prettier than he was, to play the leading roles, for which he retained a modest finder's fee that turned out to be a pretty good living compared to managing someone else's restaurant.

He bumped into Sean and Jennifer the following Easter and she commented how nice it was to have him staying with them, albeit for only a little while; she just wished she was around more so they could reconnect after so many years apart. To this, Chris could only reply, "It is what it is, Jennifer . . . that's all it's ever been."

THE END

1...345678