All Comments on 'Uninvited Ch. 01'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReGatsReGatsover 7 years ago

Not sure how this is a Chapter 1; it feels pretty complete to me. There isn't much else to go, given that finale.

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
More coming.

By popular demand I wrote two more 'chapters' (Literotica calls them that but each is a complete story really) and they should be uploaded soon.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Very nice.

Great chapter 1. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I put down 5 stars and went to get some coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thumbs

Up, dude. Love this series. Have read it more than once and will likely read it again. Of course it helps that I've played a sh*tload of XCOM. 5 stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That last bit, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Will definitely read again, and read the sequels. ^^

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 2 years ago

Finally, someone else who writes characters with non-human faces kissing! It's so rare and I loved it! The description of the ways that Vi is different from a human from Harris' perspective is one of the best parts of the story.

I've also read part 2 and half of part three and I'm looking forward to finished the series when I have the time.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

A SCALE of 1-10!

Delightful story. Staggeringly sexy and weirdly romantic. What a cliffhanger too! I Zmust read more!

PS I really want Vi to take his submissive hu-mannish boi-pussy with her tail! Such a pretty candy-assed, little fuck-toy for that powerful, Dominant Lamia Warrior!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES