All Comments on 'Uninvited Ch. 03: You Shouldn't Be Here'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

I hope you continue on with these characters. The 3 chapters of Uninvited should be but a prelude to the tale.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
I agree with oddball68

Great story line and I hope you continue it. Thanks.

clay1fclay1fover 7 years ago
Great!

Again, you never cease to please us with another great tale! Keep it up man! 5* yet again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMM

You DO know you've posted the Uninvited story (all 3 chapters) twice..right? lol

Tazzy

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
Twice?

Yeah that's odd, I only have one copy of each story in my submissions section but they show up twice on my profile, I'll look into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, worth continuing.

I've enjoyed your writing and the story feels like it could make a good book. I'd look forward to reading any continuances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My bad

I left the comment about it being posted twice without saying what i thought about it, your a brilliant writer with varied interests (who is into femdom by the looks of it lol) I look forward to reading more i check for new stuff daily, thanks for your work so far :)

Tazzy

RpierzRpierzover 7 years ago
Hoping you add to this

I'd like seeing how people will react to their relationship, since it's going to come out one way or another.

ReGatsReGatsover 7 years ago

So, the first chapter I thought wrapped up nicely, and didn't need much in the way of continuation.

The second chapter was a bit of a hiccup, and didn't work well alone.

The third? Okay, now I'm curious. I want to see the characters' futures, and I want them to have a happy ending. I, among many others, would love it if you continued this.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Very Good. Best installment.

I read the first chapter and was slightly apprehensive. This is the most snake like I've seen in these kind of stories (pictures from the game). However, I felt the first chapter was novel and gave a great take on things. The second was kind of a transitional chapter but I still enjoyed it. It let us know a lot of the "what thens" and "what did it means" that floated in the back of the readers minds after chapter 1. It also helped flesh out their relationship. It was necessary to make this chapter work I think. This chapter took everything to a whole new level and really integrated it in with the action well.

I would love to read more of this story but I get that later chapters might become exponentially more difficult. I haven't played the games yet so I don't know what there is in the way of canonized story line but it's always difficult to tie into a large universe in stories especially expansive strategy game universes.

So to finish this off. I would adore another set of installments but totally understand if there won't be any more.

With great pleasure,

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Stories.

I really like this story, it's definitely one of the best in its genre; however you made one small mistake vipers in xcom are actually extra - terrestrial and have no human DNA. Other than that it is an amazing story. 5 stars

Imperator_9Imperator_9almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Well, I'll never look at Vipers in-game quite the same way again! I love XCom and this is a great take on its world. The care you've taken in building up the relationship between your narrator is truly impressive; I can really feel their bond. Plus, it all very sexy! Great writing!

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSalmost 5 years ago
AAA

Amazing, Astonishing, Astounding tale. 5 star all the way!!! You are really a very creative writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...

You get a star! You get a star! Everyone gets a star!

This story gets 5.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series!

I have never played the game but enjoy a good Nonhuman/Monster Girl tale.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories