Uninvited Guests Pt. 01

Story Info
They wanted food and shelter - and sex.
3.9k words
4.4
9.4k
23
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Uninvited Guests Pt One

The rain belted down on the old farmhouse roof and made loud noises as it tapped on the windows, blown against the glass by the howling wind. It was late evening in mid-October and the winter seemed to have arrived early. The woman of the house gazed through the pane seeing partly the distant glow of the street lights in the nearby town, polluting the night sky, and her own reflection.

There were no lights from neighbouring houses, simple because, there were no neighbours. Gina, the woman was alone, wondering and worrying if her daughter had been caught in the deluge, or had she stayed in the restaurant where she was dining with her friend. It wasn't a good night to be driving up on the moors to this isolated run down farmhouse. The woman took solace in knowing that her daughter Emma was a very sensible level headed twenty-two year old young woman.

Gina was momentarily startled when the outside security light suddenly came on, but told herself a fox, or a cat maybe had caused the light to activate. She told herself that she must insist her husband get the thing adjusted - it was far too sensitive and picked up the presence of small animals passing by.

For a while the lonely housewife daydreamed whilst alternating between staring into the distance hoping to detect the car headlights of her daughters Honda Jazz coming up the road then focusing on her own reflection. Then she saw the faces of the men. Two of them outside - looking in. Rough looking men, large, early middle aged. While her heart pounded and fear began to take over, her brain insisted on refocusing on her reflection; two more faces appeared, but they were reflections too - a man and a woman were standing behind her on the far side of the room.

Paralysed with fear, she did notice that the faces outside had disappeared and now, with a compelling need of self preservation she was urged to turn around and face whoever was behind her.

'Stay calm and don't scream!' a male voice ordered. 'Who else is in the house?'

It took Gina several seconds to find her voice. 'No one,' she stammered.

'You don't have a husband?'

'He's away on business until tomorrow,' Gina answered honestly. Finding some courage she added, 'I can give you some money and jewellery.'

'We don't want your money or valuables.'

The female invader, a woman who looked to be in her early thirties, stepped forward.

'I've already had a quick look upstairs - someone else - another woman, lives here besides you and your husband.'

'Our daughter lives here, she's on her way home. Please tell me what you want from us.'

Suddenly the faces from outside joined the group and reported on their reconnaissance of the property. The invaders seemed to relax a little. 'Are you expecting anyone in the morning or anytime later in the day?'

Gina thought about telling a lie to try and scare them but felt they wouldn't easily be fooled; in any case she was a bad liar.

'No one, except the postman - there is a chance someone from the village could pop in. My husband will be ringing in the morning to let me know when he'll be home.'

The man who seemed to be the leader began to take off his coat; his compatriots followed suit.

'We don't want your money. We want food and shelter. Just do as we say and nothing bad will happen to any of you. It's possible we could be here for a couple of days. Don't try anything silly, remember, we are armed. I'm going upstairs for a shower, and then the others will take turns. Our female colleague here will get some food going while you sort some towels out and bring them up to the bathroom; then you can come and help with the meal - I don't trust you enough yet to leave the cooking to you.'

Gina nodded showing that she fully understood. When the man left the room she showed the woman were all the utensils were kept and helped her get food from the larder; then she went upstairs to get fresh towels. Collecting the clean linen from the spare room cupboard she heard water running. Assuming the man was already in the shower she decided to put the towels on a small table that stood on the landing before going to take a look out of the main bedroom window to see if there was any sign of headlights coming up the lane.

Gina froze and gasped as she entered the room. She never expected to see the man in her bedroom; she certainly never expected to see him totally naked. He stood there smirking at her, amused by seeing her shocked expression. Though scared and worried she felt a strong compulsion to stay put and stared at his penis that was now twitching and growing. Blood was filling the veins of his cock and he was well on the way to developing an erection.

'I'm guessing it's been a long time since you've seen another man's erection?' the man said. 'I don't expect you get much excitement out here.'

Amazingly Gina found herself agreeing with the man. In spite of all the expected negative emotions felt by the woman who now fully realised she had been taken hostage in her own home, she nevertheless felt the thrill of excitement on watching the penis of her captor increase in size and stiffness. Her heart raced when the man slowly stepped toward her, his stiff cock swaying from side to side. She was breathing very heavily by the time the man stopped in front of her, his hard cock just a couple of inches away from her belly.

Taking her right hand he placed it on his cock encouraging her fingers to wrap around his shaft. It felt very hot. Avoiding making eye contact she lowered her gaze but that meant she was staring down at his pee-hole and swollen purple helmet. When he told her to masturbate him slowly she simply obeyed. Then he instructed her to reach behind and push the door closed which she did without having to leave go of his cock. The stunned housewife could not believe how compliant she was behaving.

Her breathlessness became even more pronounced when the man lifted his hands and began to unfasten the buttons on the front of her dress. By the time her bra was fully exposed and the top of the dress was slipped off her shoulders she was making odd but quiet vocal sounds. The movement was followed by fingers tracing a line over her bra straps and she knew her breasts were going to be uncovered. Still she continued to wank his cock, feeling the dampness of his pre-cum. Then when her nipples were squeezed hard between fingers and thumb the sudden pain made her look up and both made eye contact.

'Husband away - daughter not home. There's just you and I here to witness how much you really want to enjoy having some sexy fun. The narrow sash on her waist was loosened and the dress fell to the floor. Incredibly Gina found herself wishing she had dressed in more dainty lingerie. Hands lifted her now naked breasts and the man bent his head to suck and gently bite her hard nipples. One hand went behind to feel her arse cheeks and slipped inside her panties, causing them to slip down; she made no attempt to stop him or complain.

Almost shaking now, Gina felt a tingle when rough fingers parted her labia and touched her clit. It certainly had been a long time since she had experienced the thrill of different hands fingering her cunt and felt the hotness of a new hard cock. The kisses on her lips felt gentle but very erotic; he whispered in her ear.

'Before I have that shower and get some food inside me - I'm going to give you a good fucking! Drop your panties and bend over the bed.'

Giving her just enough room to manoeuvre the man watched her obediently bend and take off her panties, then submissively move to the edge of the bed to bend and offer up her bare arse, parting her thighs to give him access to her now wet cunt. The man heard an agreeable sigh when he plunged his thick member into her hole and rammed fast and hard, fucking her while occasionally spanking her wobbling posterior. His spare hand closed around a breast, rubbing her nipple and stretching the red swollen appendage.

As the man felt himself approaching his climax he used both hands on her tits and rammed even harder and faster. Gina felt herself pushing back against him, wriggling her arse, gasping in air. With a loud cry the man released his sperm filling the woman's hole. Gina wanted more but knew he was finished, though she loved the feel of hot jism in her pussy. Obediently she remained bending over while the man recovered, then pulling out he gently gave her a playful spank before leaving the room.

'We can have plenty of fun, you and me,' he uttered as he went through the door.

'My husband will be home tomorrow,' she answered, as though reminding him that time for illicit sex would be limited.

'Doesn't need to be a problem!' he called back.

Gina flopped on her back and let her hands go between her legs. What she didn't know was that the man had forgotten to pick up a towel and stepping back onto the landing, heard Gina taking short breaths and giving off little moans. She wasn't aware that the man watched as she brought herself to orgasm before she dressed and went downstairs.

When, later, all had showered and been fed, the group sat around, resting and discussing their plans. Gina had at first stayed in the room but felt embarrassed by the knowing smirks and lewd grins given her every time she caught the eye of one of her captors; all were very aware she had been well fucked by the leader. Gina felt compelled to go and see to her chores.

'Who owns the building across the yard, Gina?' the lead man yelled out.

The housewife felt strangely pleased that the man called her by name in a civil and respectful way. Perhaps she needn't be worried that the others knew she'd had sex with their boss. She returned to the living room to answer the question.

'We own it,' she informed the invaders, 'It's a holiday lodge we rent out in the summer season. It has two en-suite double bedrooms, kitchen and lounge area.'

Gina was hoping her uninvited visitors would choose to spend the night in the lodge; she knew they intended to stay the night but had no idea what their intentions were.

'I can go and make up the beds for you.'

When the group smiled Gina wasn't sure if they were mocking her.

'That's very hospitable of you. What about the smaller outbuilding, it's hardly a tool shed?'

'It's my husband's private office - he doesn't let anyone go in there.'

'Well, I've found a bunch of keys so that might change!' one of the men said, laughing, 'Might be interesting to find out what secrets he keeps in there.'

'Tell me about your husband - what's he like?' The leader asked.

'He's a very private person - and very religious. He's a senior sales executive and goes away a lot on business. He's due back tomorrow late afternoon.'

'Okay Gina, we'll most likely still be here when he gets back. I get the impression he's not a fun sort of guy - you must lead a pretty boring life - so when he is home he spends his time in his little secret den. I think we've brought you a bit of excitement to your miserable existence. Pity you don't get to have some fun, you're a good looking woman with a nice body - does he make you dress so dowdy and plain?'

Gina blushed on hearing the compliments and had to admit the man was spot on with his observations. She had been incredibly bored for a long time and was sick of working and being treated like a servant, looking after the house and the holiday lodge, never able to get dressed up and go out. Her bible bashing husband was very selfish and self centred.

'Okay, Gina, we'll make use of the lodge, but one of us will need to keep an eye on you and your daughter should she appear. You can show us the lodge now and make up the beds. Remember, we just want to stay here for a while. We've no intention of doing you harm or robbing you but you must not get any smart ideas.'

Gina nodded, signalling that she fully understood.

'You can call me John, this girl you call Paula, the bigger guy George and the other one Ringo. Not our real names of course - but I like the Beatles! We'll keep things calm and friendly.'

The rain had eased off so Gina took them across the yard to the lodge. She showed them round and then John, the leader, stayed while the others went back to the house. He watched every move she made while she made up the beds, making her nervous. His eyes never left her and she noticed a certain look on his face, a hungry look, but not hungry for food. The attempt at small talk was stilted and awkward. John asked her about her daughter, Emma.

'I hope she has a more exciting life than you.' John remarked.

'She does, but there are some things we don't talk about in front of her father - he wouldn't approve.'

'She sounds an interesting girl

Gina knew what he meant but she tried to look puzzled. John stepped closer to the bed and pressed her shoulders forcing her down. As she sat he moved directly in front of her, his crotch on level with her face.

'We'll have a little fun before we go and rejoin the others.' John unzipped his trousers.

Gina was fighting a battle in her head. On one side she knew she ought to be protesting and resisting this man who had already taken advantage of her. On the opposite side she was aware that her nervousness and shaking was transforming into a forbidden exciting anticipation of once again experiencing taboo sexual pleasure.

'Go on, you know what I want - and I think you want it too.'

'This is wrong - you said you wouldn't harm us or use force.'

'There is only me and you here. It might be a very long time before you get the chance to enjoy another man's cock again - in fact the opportunity might never again arise.'

John stood waiting, quietly, wanting the housewife to make the next move. He saw how she just stared at the gap in his unzipped trousers and noticed how her breathing was laboured. Though she continually mumbled declaring how wrong it was, her left hand lifted to his outer thigh resting just below his hip. Still she gazed breathlessly at his open trousers as though she was hoping the cock would pop out on its own. Gina gave off a soft moan when she saw movement as John's penis began to stiffen. As Gina's right hand pulled apart his unfastened fly-hole, her left hand crept inside and John felt her fingers close around his shaft.

'I'll bring you off with my hand - but that's all!' She said, bringing out his now fully erect cock.

Gasping, she slowly worked his foreskin to and fro, her face so close to his member her tongue could have licked it. Careful not to disturb the woman and break the spell, John began to undo his belt. He was pleasantly surprised when Gina popped open the waist button letting the top of trousers fall apart, then she helped them slide down to the floor. It was only a few seconds later that John felt Gina redirecting his cock from pointing at the ceiling to pointing at her face, then saw her begin to open her mouth. He almost shot his sperm when he felt her wet warm lips cover his helmet and suck on the tip of his dick.

When John, in a loud whisper, instructed her to open the front of her dress and take out her tits he was delighted that she instantly obeyed. Pulling dress and bra from her shoulders she helped John expose her breasts, grabbing his hands to press them over her nipples, while moving her head back and forth over his cock. For several minutes the couple thrust, sucked and squeezed and they were so lost in their sexual joy that they failed to hear approaching footsteps and failed to notice that someone else had entered the room. In fact, the person had been stood watching for many minutes.

'Mother! What the hell are you doing?' The voice with the shocked tone belonged to daughter Emma.

Startled, Gina let John's cock fall from her mouth and turned to face her, asking the most obvious and largely irrelevant question. John had quickly figured out who the newcomer was, so just gave Emma a wicked smile.

'How long have you been standing there?'

'Long enough to see you're doing this of your own free will - who the fuck is this guy?'

'We'd better go back to the house and it can be explained.'

Gina didn't seem to realise how odd and surreal the scene appeared to her daughter, whilst looking and sounding ashamed and guilty she remained sat on the edge of the bed, topless, with her hand still wrapped around the strangers penis.

Heavy footsteps bounding up the stairs brought the conversation to a halt. Bursting into the bedroom came Paula and the man named as George. Emma froze, bewildered and somewhat fearful, wondering who all these people were; it was clear that her mother knew exactly who they were. Standing either side of Emma both the male and female hardly looked dangerous given the amusement both displayed at seeing Gina, clearly having been interrupted half way through giving John oral sex.

John himself however seemed more interested in whatever George and Paula were carrying in their hands. Putting away his now semi flaccid penis he first addressed the young woman.

'Emma - we are here for a short stay - whether you like it or not - all will be explained to you shortly, but for now I want you to sit down and shut up!'

The man's attitude and demeanour left Emma in no doubt that she should follow his instruction.

'What have you got there?' John asked his compatriots.

'Oh, nothing important, more amusing really - at least for us. We've been exploring the private office of Gina's husband. We've made some interesting discoveries.' Paula handed an envelope to her boss.

Silently John sifted through the contents, ignoring Gina's demands for him to return the private property.

'Yes, very interesting,' John agreed after a few minutes. He handed a photograph to Gina who had now dressed and made herself look respectable. 'Do you know this woman?' John asked.

Gina's face looked like thunder, almost screwing up the photograph after gazing at it for less than a minute.

Emma could see that her mother had become very upset.

'Who is the woman on the photo, mother - is it someone you know?' Emma asked, anxious to know what sort of pics her father had been hiding.

Very obligingly, Paula was the one to pick up the crumpled picture, straightening it out, before handing it to Emma.

'So, who is it?' Paula asked.

Emma looked dismayed. 'It's my father's secretary. Are there more photos like this?'

John, handed the photos across to Emma, one at a time, after he spent a few seconds gazing at each one. The secretary had hell of a body - and most of it was naked - in fact she was totally naked in three of them. Gina insisted that Emma hand them to her; by now the woman had decided not to rip them up but to save them as evidence when she confronted her husband.

John and Paula, exchanged glances both wearing shocked expressions, after the man had sifted through the remainder of the pics which were in a separate envelope. The pics were of a different woman and both recognised who it was.

'Go on,' Paula said to John, 'You need to let her see them.'

Gina and Emma both insisted on seeing the pics.

'I think I'd better let Emma see them first,' John said, passing the pics to the younger woman, who immediately went white as a sheet, as soon as she set eyes on them; she was initially lost for words, then erupted into a very angry outburst turning the air blue as she uttered every swear word known to man - and woman. The pics of course showed Emma in various states of undress, taken in bathroom and bedroom obviously stills from a hidden camera. A few photos showed the partially naked or semi naked body of a male. Her sanctimonious holier than thou father had been taking semi pornographic photographs of his own daughter, obviously getting his rocks off and using them as wanking material.

'Sure you didn't agree to pose for him?' George asked.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12