Uninvited Guests Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Emma again erupted, denying any such thing, Gina shouted above the cacophony demanding to see what further sins her husband had committed. Though she didn't vocalise her thoughts, Gina wondered if Emma had given an honest answer to George's question; she knew her daughter had always had a naughty streak and liked sex, this knowledge gained from reading her diaries when once Emma had carelessly left them out. By now, the woman was numb from learning about her husband's dirty secrets.

Gina looked at her daughter. 'I was wondering how I would explain my misbehaviour to you - but you know what - after seeing these photographs I suddenly don't feel the need to any more. I've been cooking and cleaning for you both for years and running the holiday lodge business single handed while both of you have been having all the fun. I don't give a shit any more!'

'Mother, don't blame me for what dad's done - don't you think I'm as angry as you are - we ought to support each other.'

'Support,' Gina said, 'I've no intention of letting it get me down and needing support. I'm going to make sure I have some fun and let him know about it. And I suggest you do the damn same. Do it right under his nose - the hypocritical bastard!'

'Well, I'm really glad we picked your house to hide out,' John said laughing, 'This is going to get really interesting and fun. Let's all go back to the house and have a drink - and we'll fill Emma in on what's going on. By the way George, what's that in your hand, you never got chance to show us?'

George grinned, 'A bunch of DVD's, I reckon these might prove more interesting than the photos!'

'Agree - but we definitely need a drink first!'

12