All Comments on 'Union Station'

by Maiyeko

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
31133113almost 18 years ago
Incredible!

You are an amazing writer. The intensity of this story, it's urgency was perfectly matched by it's very masculine style. The staccato beat of that style was reminiscent of Hammett, Raymond Chandler, Hemmingway--almost like hard boiled detective fiction. It fit the primal urges, the masculine connection, the desperation and behind-the-scenes illicit sex so perfectly and ran counterpoint to busy, civilized train station.

The descriptions, as well, were so clear and clean. I was especially awed by your use of sound to up the tension. Though you never mention the train, the mix of footfalls and luggage wheels and sexual drips, the build up of such sounds to the end suggest a rushing train. Everything rushes about on the outside as well as inside that bathroom. Really remarkable.

I'm very much looking forward to reading more of your stories. This was first rate writing.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Incredible details, amazing characterization... in such a short piece, you've done quite a bit of work, and you make it seem effortless. Wow. Keep writing!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Well-written with a talent for observation. The sex itself is not terribly hot, but most quickie encounters aren't. You convey the unsatisfying, unfinished side of public sex with a harsh and truthful eye. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Union Station

Story of Union Station got me hard and turned me on so much that I had to jack myself off.Name is Bill and e-mail is livefrog@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Union Station Surprise

Years ago I had to drive my nephew to Union Station. While I was heading to my car I noticed a washroom and decided I better stop in in case the traffic is bad. There was a young black man using the urinal. I was two feet away. He turned towards me with his cock in hand, he wasn't peeing. He said, "Want to suck it?" How did he know I loved giving head. I nodded and he headed to a stall and motioned me in. Within seconds I was sitting on the toilet and his cock was in my mouth. I made love to his beautiful cock and was soon rewarded with a very large load of cum. He zipped up, I said, "Thank You, Sir!" He turned and left, I got up, looked in the mirror and smiled , proud that I got myself a delicious meal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous