Unique

Story Info
Layla's boyfriends.
4.7k words
3.11
3.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unique

After arranging the things in my rooms, I scanned for one last check

"Uhm, It's perfect this will do a better job, now I need to get ready," I said to myself and looked at the mirror.

"Okay let me get cleaned first," I walked to the bathroom with all my bath supplies.

*Hi!! I'm Layla Ross, a final-year student in creative writing. I'm working on a book for my project and it's about the problems faced by women in their lives. Cam girls are one of the professions girls do for money, and I'm planning to make a cam girl character. So to get the experience I'm here to see it by myself because the girls are not ready to open up due to some privacy issues. I have been doing this for the past one month, thank god I didn't get naked to anyone, just talk and flirtings,* I applied the shower gel and cleaned my body. *Everything is going well in my life, but I miss some excitement and that is also one of the reasons why I picked this character. Diya, my friend aka one of my soul sisters found it ridiculous but supported me. Today I'm gonna try something different as it's my last day. Sex is something fascinating thing to do, I have always wanted to know more about it, but on one condition only with the person whom I love,* applying the body scrub, I started to massage my body. After being done I got out of the shower and dried to put on a lotion. I wanted to look smooth and sexy so I prepared for that, I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied. Chuckling to myself I thought *Good Job Ms.Ki, let's see what's gonna happen and who is there for me today, I hope for some good one, not an old creep or some spooky psychos,* I continued to pray to god. Releasing a sigh I stepped out of the bathroom only with a towel and with little makeup as an innocent girl but the outfit didn't seem like that when I saw that.

"I bet Diya is gonna kill me if she saw this, either for not getting her one or me doing this for this cam girl thing, let's see," I smiled and put on the sweater without my undergarments.

I checked myself in the mirror once again "Uhm...I'm impressed," I said, caressed my body, and turned my back to see my ass. "

Wow it only covers a little but I love it," I giggled and wiggled my butt.

"Okay, the last touch," I said and took my cat's ear headband. "Perfect" I smiled while admiring myself.

*Ding* My beautiful time was interrupted. Rolling my eyes I went to check up on the message and it was the guy who booked my time. It's about one hour, wearing my robe. I video called him praying for not some creep. My heartbeats were uneven because of the ringing sound and my heart fell out as soon as I saw my screen. I started to blink my eyes fastly while tilting my head because I couldn't believe my eyes. As this is just for my work, I didn't expect it. My mind automatically kicked the self-consciousness like a bomb. I was sitting there like a kid who has been mesmerized by a pied piper. I couldn't move a single muscle of mine. I was shocked and confused because it will be one on one. That's how I have mentioned only one person but here it was two people and for god sake, those two were handsome and hot as hell. A beautiful mind of mine started to play dirty things they could do to me to make me like a real slut in front of them. I was brought back to reality by a snap sound using a finger.

"So Ms.Ki, Is this camgirl or camboys?" One of them with mint hair asked me to which I cleared my throat and looked away.

Chuckling, the purple-haired man said, "are you gonna be like this for the rest of the one hour Ms.Ki?".

I stood up "Can you please wait for a min sir?" for which they nodded with a smirk. I think they caught me being nervous. I took my phone and went to my bathroom, not forgetting to mute the video call. Without wasting time I called Diya, thank god she picked up two rings,

"I swear I'm gonna kill you for sure when I see you next time," she shouted, making me scared.

"Sorry," I mumbled in a nervous tone and I could hear Silas's whining from the back.

"God Layla, says what it is?" she asked and I narrated the whole thing.

"So you called me to ask If you can go naked in front of two hot guys, which is your decision?" she questioned with an annoying tone for which I just hummed.

"For god's sake Layla You are an adult, no one is there to restrict you and just one life, do it you idiot," she shouted.

"Thank you and sorry for ruining your moment again," I smiled.

"Layla Layla," I heard two male voices making my eyes go wide.

"Oops sorry," I mumbled and cut the call while listening to Diya's muffled voice. "It's okay, your life, why are you thinking about others and you don't have anyone to stop you or to be ashamed of you or to be proud of you, you are doing it for your happiness and in the end, this body is going to be eaten by the worms so why not?" I thought and convinced my mind because my stupid heart and hormones fell for those hot and sweet devils.

So I decided to do it thinking I won't be seeing them after this. Checking once again I went to my room and sat in front of them.

"Sorry it was long," I apologized and they looked at me with an expression I couldn't figure out.

"So Ms.Ki to compensate for the time you are gonna do as we say so?" said the purple hair while getting near the cam making me more nervous.

I nodded my head and smiled shyly.

"What are you waiting for Ms.Ki to show what's inside the robe?" the other joined too with his husky male whisper, turning my core into a pool.

" Okay," I spoke in a low voice and removed my robe slowly.

This time it's their eyes that grew bigger and I who smirked. I placed my robe down with a seducing tint and I made sure every movement had that. I could visibly see the lust in their hungry eyes and the way those eyes moved on my body made me feel like I was worshipped. I loved that feeling because just by this little dress I can control these fucking hot devils.

"Am I visible?" I whispered with a seducing tone while moving my body towards the camera.

I saw how those two fucked me in their minds through their eyes. I stood up and showed my full view, making their jaws wide open.

"Are you both gonna tell me what to do or me gonna control you?" I giggled and they changed their demeanor.

I did that because I loved seeing them like that. I knew them for just half an hour but something was happening in my heart which I couldn't put a finger on.

"Turn around Ms.Ki," Mr.Mint said for which I turned and showed my ass cleve. "Bend down," ordered Mr.Purple.

I bend down with my sweater raised giving them a perfect view of my butt cheeks and plum pussy. I wiggled them, earning chuckles and scoffs.

"Sexy as hell," commented Mr.Purple, licking his lips.

"Remove those dresses which are covering our feast," said Mr.Mint.

I turned my back and removed the knot on my turtleneck sweater. Sliding it down and I turned to show my big and busty boobs.

"I wish I could have them in real life," gasped both of them.

I went near the camera and shook my boobs.

"Do you like them?" I questioned them innocently.

"We love them, go on do it again," they both said getting near the cam.

I started to play with my boobs and moaned loudly. They gulped while looking at me. As they were looking at me I pinched and rubbed my nipples.

"Ahhhh..," I moaned and saw how they were shuffling.

I smiled at them and licked my nipples. They bite their lips while getting closer to the camera.

"Wait a minute," I said and stood up, making them whine.

Giggling, I went to my kitchen and took a bottle of honey. I went back and sat down "So who wants some honey?" I asked and put some on my nipples.

They licked their lips, " Hayes," said the mint-haired boy.

I know they are not boys, they are well-mannered hot men.

"Jekyll," said the purple one.

I looked at them with wide eyes because most of them won't say their name. That's what I learned. I smiled nervously thinking about what I have gotten myself into. I started to lick the honey to distract from the topic and I succeeded, or that's what I thought. I continued to play with my boobs and traveled my hands down to my stomach. I stopped near my panty line and looked at them.

"Do you wanna see her?" I asked while biting and licking my lips.

"Show her Kitten," Hayes growled, taking me off guard and I opened my legs wide automatically.

Suddenly I became so shy and embarrassed as I was showing my naked body to them, the strangers and I closed my legs.

"Shy huh," said Jekyll with a naughty tone.

Pushing the thought back because of their naughty eyes I continued. Opening my legs wide I went near to show my pussy

"It seems she wants some attention," I whispered and started to play with the natural lubricant.

"ahhh..She is damn so wet..God..ahhh," I moaned while tapping my pussy.

"Wow yes do it like that kitten but look at daddies," said Hayes.

I looked at them while opening my folds for them to see my needy hole. I was playing with my cunt for them like a slut which I don't even need to do but I am doing. I don't know why I got attracted to them once I saw their faces first on the screen.

"Rub your clit and nipple at the same time for us Kitten," said Jekyll and I did how they wanted me to.

It's not like this is my first time pleasuring myself but my first time doing it in front of others too, two handsome and hot men.

"ahhh...Daddies...ahhh," I moaned, earning grunts from them.

"Good girl now slide a finger inside your needy cunt you little whore," ordered Hayes and to my surprise, I did what he said because this is not me.

*Why the hell am I doing this? God, I wanna stop but something inside me is not letting me stop,* I started to finger fuck myself for them as they enjoyed the show.

"Another one, and think it's us who is fucking you," this time it was Jekyll.

I pushed two of my fingers in and out fastly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH...OMG...AHH," I rolled my eyes back as my fingers touched my spots.

"Uh-huh no-no here kitten look at us," said Hayes with a calm tone.

* God these two are making me go crazy,* I looked at them who were looking at me and saw how they were jerking off while looking at me.

"Omg..It's so hot," I moaned and showed my pussy to them.

Rocking my hips front and back I fingered myself.

"Don't stop kitten, look at daddies and fuck your slutty hole," said Jekyll while showing his cock to me.

*wow it's huge, how it will be getting rammed by him,* I thought and looked at Hayes. He was smirking and showed his cock too. I blushed hard.

"Oh god daddies ahhh," I moaned, matching their manly grunts.

" I think I'm gonna c-cum d-daddies," I stuttered.

"So soon Kitten, wait for daddies," They teased me while pleasuring themselves. "Ahhh...." I inserted another finger and touched my glorious spots which I never knew I had.

"Ahhhh....Kitten look what you made?" They moaned and looked at me, who was so desperate to cum.

"P-please d-daddies..Let me C-cum," I begged them.

" Beg without stuttering Kitten," said Hayes.

I tried hard but failed many times.

"AHHHH DADDIES PLEASE LET ME CUM," I finally shouted to which they reacted

"Go on Kitten, we wanna hear our names loud," and jerked off their juniors. "AHHHHHHHHH...Hayes AHHHHHHHHH....JEKYLL........AAHHHHHHHHH..," I moaned loudly and came all over my laptop.

Breathing heavily I saw their sperms on their thighs.

"That was awesome Ms.Ki, you were the best we have ever seen," they complimented and I smiled shyly.

"Can you show us the creamy pussy Ms.Ki," asked Hayes.

I blushed and went near the camera.

"Sexy," commented Jekyll.

*God I couldn't stop myself from blushing, they are doing something to me, who are these two? Will I ever see them again?* I thought while looking at them but it was interrupted by my phone ringing. I checked, it was from the girls.

"Uhm..I think it's time to say goodbye, I hope you had a good time, have a nice day," I said and cut the call before they could react.

"God what have I done?" I murmured.

*But I'm not regretting, it will be my first and last, the best,* I blushed thinking about how those two pairs of eyes looked at me.

"Still, how it will be to have them here on my bed," I spoke and touched my soft bed.

"God what am I thinking?" I shook my head and went to the bathroom to wash before texting the girls that I'm tired and will meet them in college tomorrow for which Diya replied with a smirk emoji.

"Layla Ross is a final year student in creative writing from our university, She is passionate about writing, loyal and righteous, equality is mandatory in her life, an introverted girl, A girl who is ready to do anything for her loved one and friends with Diya Bennet and April Wood," I finished and saw his face with the expression as I expected.

I sat down on the couch near him, he looked at me.

"How come an introverted girl is doing this? Does she have any problem?" he asked while pouring the whiskey for us.

"Uhm..no she did that because she is working on a story and for one of her characters in the story," I replied.

"Interesting, Then it will be her first time right?" he smirked while sipping the whiskey.

"Yes, she was doing that for the past one month and the session with us was the last one, but she had never gone this far with anyone," I nodded.

The room begins to fill with silence. If I'm right then he is thinking the same as me. The moment I saw her, I felt like something was inside me. We went there to put an end to our confusion and it turned out well with another beautiful confusion. I chuckled to myself just by thinking about our life, because still, we don't know what and all this life is having for us. As we are popular, there are so many things in our hands. Some are supporting us and some are opposing us but as far as we both are together there is nothing that can affect our relationship.

"I guess you are thinking the same," my thoughts were interrupted by Hayes, who came and sat on my lap.

"We are soulmates for a reason, love," I said while caressing his cheek.

"So how are we gonna get her?" he questioned.

Thinking for a minute I replied "Let's make a plan," and winked at him.

"Let's do it quickly, I wanna have her in our life for eternity and her naked body on our bed," he whispered and kissed me.

"Hmm, I know right, Don't worry she will be ours," I whispered into the kiss which turned out to be a rough one and made us end up naked on our bed.

*Wait for us Ms.Ki we are coming,* I thought continuing to fuck him.

One month later...

"OMG...I'm so excited, It's them, Mr.Bennet and Mr.Ross, they are coming to the festa," screamed April for the 100th time or I can say I lost count.

I saw Diya who was standing near her, equally excited. They both are music majors. Diya and I are in the same year. As for April, she is the youngest of us, so in the first year of college. We all were backstage because these two are gonna perform their song and here I'm to cheer them on.

"For god's sake, why are you shouting? It's not like they are both God, they are your seniors who finished college and are working now. So don't shout, my ears are paining," I said while closing my ears.

"Woah Woah, look Ms.Ross stop that, I will spare you just because you are my friend," warned Diya, making me chuckle.

"Layla, those two are popular with the other 5 in our major. I know you know them too, As four of them are in the same year as you and Diya. And they are talented, kind-hearted, good souls with handsome and hotness," April briefed for which I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine I know them, probably five of them but I have never seen them in person," I said and opened my book.

"It's because you are always in your world with books then how come you can notice others?" Diya questioned back but all I did was look at her with an emotionless face and continued with my book. Shaking her head she started with her loves and crushes.

One hour later...

"Layla Layla... wake up," I felt someone shaking me vigorously.

"Ahh..please leave me alone, I wanna sleep," I groaned in my sleep. "

YAH..IDIOT WAKE UP IT'S TIME FOR OUR PERFORMANCE," I woke up with a force that made me stumble and fall on the floor.

"omg...argh," I groaned again because of the pain in my butt and I saw how those two were laughing and looking at me.

Rolling my eyes I got up and said "At least you can help me right?" to which they made a face and April replied "that's for forgetting our performance, now move your ass we are about to start," I just looked around and realized how long I have slept, because everyone went to their respective places in the auditorium and the performers to the backstage.

"Layla, we don't have time for this room analysis to come fast, ours is next," gritted Diya while having her guitar in her hand and pulling me out of the trance.

"Ok ok, let's go," I said and ran behind them.

"OHH...THAT'S MY GIRL'S," I shouted as soon as they ended the performance. I was so proud because of the undying claps for them.

I saw how everyone in the hall looked at me but I didn't even give a damn about them. Another thing is I was quite popular as a writer, so it was usual for me to get looks and stares.

"Are they your friends?" I was questioned by someone near me for which I nodded my head with a bright smile.

"Woah..they three are talented like those seven," I heard whispers and exciting sounds which made me confused but I was not in the position of caring about that as it was the time for the results.

"And the first palace to Diya Bennet and April wood," I jumped out of the seat and shouted.

I was so happy to see them there. It was the first step for April and even bigger for Diya. I felt so emotional, so I ran to them without wasting a second.

"I'm so happy for you," I said and jumped on them and hugged them tightly.

They didn't take time and hugged me back. Being like that for some minutes we detach ourselves.

"Omg you two were awesome, I can't even find words to describe my happiness," I said happily.

"Oooo... the famous writer is out of words huh?" questioned April with a wink.

Diya stood there laughing her ass off.

"Ok ok...enough let us celebrate," I said to distract them.

"Of course, yes but we need a promise from you," Diya said and gave me a playful smile.

I thought for a few minutes while looking at them.

"Okay What is it?" I questioned back with a suspicious look.

They both shared a glance that confirmed mischievousness and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, do whatever you girls wanna do, I'm in," I sighed in defeat.

The girls laughed and hugged me tightly. I just smiled back and returned the hug. Then I remembered something and detached myself from them

" Hey, where are your so-called seniors or crushes or whatever," I asked them while quoting with my fingers.

I saw the girls who rolled their eyes which made me more excited.

"Oh C'mon I didn't get to see them so I asked," I nudged them even though I was on the verge of laughing.

Unable to control my emotions, I started to laugh out loud as soon as I saw their reactions. I was laughing but the girls were silent and that's when I realized they were not only silent but they were surprised and shook. Their body was stiff like a wall. Those eyes were glued to a particular place that was sure behind me. I tried shaking them but they didn't even budge. Confused, I turned with a frown. But soon it turned into regret.

"Here ma'am," said a male voice.

Seven handsome men standing in front of me with girls drooling over them. But that didn't shock me. Instead, it was the same two pairs of eyes that saw me naked one month ago. I saw my world spinning which made me lose balance but I was brought back to normal by the same voice which made me fall for.

12