Unique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" So is this Miss.Layla Ross, the famous writer of our university?" questioned Hayes along with Jasper smirking at me.

I gulped and turned to the girls who were now smirking at me playfully without knowing the truth.

"Let's go," I whispered in a weak voice.

"What?" questioned April

"Layla c'mon speaks loud I can't hear you," Diya complained

*God please kill me* I thought and begged the girls with my eyes.

These two will become dumb only when I'm in a critical situation. As I was trying to make them leave with me. I felt a breath near my right ear. I could feel the shivers through my body. It made me stiff. I could see the girl's eyes getting bigger like mine. I don't know who is standing right behind me but his scent is making me weak for him. I felt his hard chest touching my back. He was dangerously close to me. I know he was enjoying this situation. I felt him inhaling my scent and gave a sinful moan only for me to hear.

" Leaving Ms.Ki," He whispered into my ear and that was my last card.

I trembled under him like a little kitten.

"Jey," I whispered and everything went blank.

At Layla's home...

Layla and April were sleeping while I was thinking about the incident that happened a few hours before. Something was off, I couldn't figure it out. Layla was so weak in front of him. This really made me feel worried. She is a bold girl. She had never let any man dominate her but today it was totally opposite. She couldn't speak properly. Sighing I caressed my forehead out of frustration. All I need right now is an answer. I looked out the window. The sun was setting which made the scene more beautiful. Sadly it didn't calm me. I decided to eat something to calm myself. So I took my phone to order something as I was not in the mood to cook. I was scrolling through the phone while keeping an eye on them.

"Diya," I turned my head at the mention of my name. Layla was rubbing her eyes.

"Omg you are awake," I exclaimed and jumped on her while hugging her tightly.

"What happened?" She questioned making me release a sigh.

Soon I started to explain the situation and her eyes went wider with every detail. She sat there silently once I finished. I saw her eyes. They had a lot of emotions.

"Hey it's okay, once you feel comfortable, let me know," I assured her and she smiled.

"I will say everything," She mumbled as I hugged her shoulder.

As soon as I finished explaining myself I saw her eyes wide open and her jaw almost hitting the bed. I started to shake my legs out of nervousness. Her silence made me crazy. Though I know she won't say anything but something gave me a weird feeling and my heart felt a little pain.

"Seriously Layla, Don't tell me you don't know them, " April shouted out of nowhere.

"AHHHHH"

"AAAAHH"

We both screamed at the same time.

"April, I'm gonna kill you," I gritted.

"Sorry," She muttered.

Sighing I patted her back telling her it's okay. Because we can't get mad at her as she is our little sister.

"But Layla you didn't answer my question," She looked at me while Diya nodded her head.

I just sighed "No I don't know them,"

"God," Diya sighed and placed her forehead on her palm.

"Why?" I pouted.

"God Layla, those two are well known for their music around the world and they are a couple," April facepalmed.

"Oh..." I mouthed.

It took me a while to digest the brand-new information. I zoned out thinking about it. *If they are a couple, why do they want a woman? And out of all why me?*

"Layla"

"Layla"

I was pulled back to reality with a vigorous shake.

"Layla, listen to what's done. We are not gonna judge you," said Diya while looking at April. "You created a big mess we know," April continued with her eyes on Diya.

"But we hope you will forgive us for the mess which we created now," They said and stood up.

"What?" I frowned and looked at them confusedly.

"Remember the promise," April smiled nervously.

I nod my head "Yeah what's with that?"

"We are going on a trip with some of our friends," Diya whispered, pointing to her and April.

"Your friends?" I questioned.

"Uhm we planned to say it with you at the end because those are from our major," April replied.

"You are different from the rest of us, so we thought it would be difficult for you but you know we can't leave you alone. One of our friends suggested taking you with us and we agreed," April finished and I can feel their nervousness.

"Okay, what's with that? Why are you two looking so tense? I will come as I promised so don't worry," I said and stretched my body.

"We know you will come but...," Diya trailed, and April gulped.

"What is the problem with you both? Say it clearly. You know I need to clean the mess that I created a month ago so right now I don't have time for your suspense girls," I was more pissed off.

These two are getting on my nerves along with those two idiots. I was sitting on my bed with my hands folded on my chest while looking at them. They are taking hella time. All they did was to stare at my face.

"Okay, you two are not gonna speak right. Fine I will go wash up and come. I'm hungry, please order something for me," I Said and got up to leave for the bathroom.

"Stop!!!" Diya shouted.

"What??" I stared.

April looked at us.

"Those seven are the friends who are going on a trip with us. For one month," Diya whispered.

"That means you are gonna be with your mess for one month," April winked at me while Diya was hiding her smile.

I was standing still without knowing how to react.

12