Unique & Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, the morning I turned 19 was the one where you all came in. Well, technically, I'd been 19 for about six hours, or so. Luckily, Mom calling us to breakfast woke me up before I royally splooged all over myself.

Chapter 1: A Slow Burn

First things first, though, and I had to take a serious piss! My morning wood, coupled with a full bladder, made pissing difficult, to say the least. Also, the dream kept playing itself through my head. That's probably the reason I didn't lock the door to Caity's room. I wasn't thinking straight, yet.

Yeah, we have a shared bathroom between our bedrooms. We keep the doors closed, and when we're in there, we lock the door to the opposite room so we can do our business. Caity had turned 19 three days before me, and our birthday party was going to be the upcoming weekend. Nobody knew Caity's actual birthday, since she was a "firehouse" baby. When Mom and Dad adopted her, the "birthday" on the adoption form was the aforementioned three days before mine.

Before Dad died, we'd been the quintessential siblings, rivalries and all. Being so close in age, we often joked to our friends that we were twins, separated by adoption. We also took more than our share of grief from bigots and racists, which helped bond us together. The combination of standing up for ourselves and each other, coupled with Dad's death, really pushed our dislike for each other out the window.

The fact that I'd fallen as deeply in love with her as with Mom and Aunt Jazz, didn't hurt much, either. I'm pretty sure of that, at least.

So I almost had to stand on my head to take a leak. My cock was standing up to about my bellybutton, and didn't want to go down for anything! So, between the grogginess of just waking up, the recollection of the dream, and the fact that I was finding it difficult to piss, made me forget to lock Caity's side of our bathroom.

I'm not sure how long she stood there, watching me as I finally relieved my bladder, but as I shook off the last drops, I heard her loud gasp.

My head snapped around and almost gave me whiplash. My eyes widened about as much as hers were, I'm sure. However, while I looked at her face, her eyes zeroed in on my admittedly large dick. From showering after Track practice and PE at school, I knew that I was blessed in that department. I hadn't measured it, though, so I didn't know for sure how big I really was.

But from the look on Caity's face, I got the impression that it was bigger than anything she'd ever seen before. Her mouth hung open, and her eyes had this glazed look to them, as if transfixed by Little Cole. She was wearing her bra and panties, and I could see her nipples poking the material out on her white bra.

Then my shock wore off, and I turned away quickly.

"Sorry, Sis," I said tightly, between gritted teeth. "I should've locked the door, but I really had to go!" Hey, it was mostly true! Embarrassment made me blush, but the look on Caity's face made my slightly softening cock start to harden again. Luckily, my back was to her, so I started moving towards my room. All the while, I was trying to get my cock back into my boxers.

"Umm, that's ok, Cole," she replied, and I thought I heard her trying to get her breath back. I couldn't be sure, though. My own head was pounding with embarrassment.

I didn't bother replying, since I didn't trust my voice. I closed the door behind me, though, as I picked up a pair of cargo shorts and put them on. Then I put on a Spidey t-shirt, socks and shoes, grabbed my backpack for school, and went down to breakfast. Being Thursday, the day before Graduation, made things easier. Today was my last day of Finals, and I was looking at an easy 3.85 GPA for the year. Also, the Track scholarship to UCLA was already in the bag.

Caity had a Track scholarship waiting for her, too. When she found out that the UCLA Track scout had picked me up, she made sure she showed up everyone else in her heats at several meets, and picked the UCLA scout when he offered her the deal.

Caity's boyfriend, Chris, was also going to go with us, since he'd gotten offers for several Football scholarships, and planned to commit to UCLA. Was I jealous that my gorgeous sister had a boyfriend? Yes and no. Yes, because I was in love with her. No, because she's my sister, and I had no right to be jealous. But damn, she looks kind of like Melissa Bonny, the female vocalist in Rage of Light and lead singer of Ad Infinitum, only with a darker complexion so yeah, HOT AS FUCK!

Jazz dated too, off and on. She hadn't found another man she wanted to settle down with, though. She never brought the men to the house after a date, either. She would go to his place, if they were going to get busy. She was currently between boyfriends, which buoyed my spirits, somewhat. As long as she was single, I could still hold onto a distant, vain hope. It sure, as shit didn't hurt that she resembles Tamron Hall the crime reporter and former Today Show hostess. She's a few inches taller and has bigger breasts, though. Yeah, also HOT AS FUCK! I just didn't feel right, fantasizing about them when they were with someone else, though.

Mom, on the other hand, never even looked longingly at another man, after Dad died. She could've had her pick, too! She only went on one blind date a few years after Dad died, but that was it. After that, she swore off dating.

Anyways, Mom's pretty much a dead ringer for Nichole Galicia from Defiance, without the purple makeup, that is. Tall, statuesque, and stacked both front and rear. D cup tits and a hellaciously hot bubble booty! Good lord, I have a sexy Mom! Yes, once again, she's HOT AS FUCK!

Mom focused on her job and raising us to the best of her ability. Caity was my Sis, and Jazz was our Auntie, to whom we could confide anything. She became our best friend and always kept our confidences.

The only thing I never told Jazz was that I was in love with her, Caity, and Mom. I had a bad feeling that if I told her, she might move out or treat me differently. Or, worst case scenario, she would tell Mom and/or Caity! That would spell disaster!

Then again, the way Caity looked at my dick, just a minute ago, got me thinking...

I waited until Caity finished her business and unlocked my side. Then I went in and brushed my teeth and saw that she had her door closed when I went in. All the time I was brushing my teeth, I kept thinking about that look she'd given me when she saw my erect I-beam.

I was still thinking of the incident as I walked out to the kitchen, where Mom had just taken some fresh waffles out of the waffle iron. She slathered them with butter for me, and butter and syrup for Caity.

"Hi, Cole!" Mom said as she saw me walk into the kitchen. She gave me a big grin. "Happy birthday, sweetie! How's my man today?"

Three-and-a-half years after Dad died, and I'd gotten my first summer job at 16, Mom started calling me the Man of the House. An honorary title, but I took it seriously. We really didn't need the money, after the settlement from Jennifer's death and Dad's Life Insurance policy after he got killed in action. But Mom didn't want us to become Richie Rich assholes like the Kartrashians! We only used that money in times of dire need, which wasn't very often. My part time jobs saw to that, and I made enough to get my own car and pay the insurance on it. Yeah, it was an old, used sky blue Chevy Camaro Z-28 with a 350 in it, but it was all mine.

I grinned back as I hugged her. "Thanks, Mom. I'm still waking up, of course. Last day of finals and the last day of school."

"I know you're happy about that! You're gonna do fine, baby," she replied, smiling and kissing my lips lightly. That's another thing. Mom always gives us light kisses on the lips, instead of the cheeks. Some guys get really embarrassed when their mothers kiss them that way. I just get turned on.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Sure enough, my cock twitched when Mom's lips met mine. "Thanks, Mom. I know I will. I love you."

"I love you too, baby," she replied, letting me go and handing me my plate of waffles and a glass of OJ.

I sat down and started eating, and Caity breezed into the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom!" she said, giving Mom a big hug and getting her peck on the lips. Then she glanced my way and mumbled. "Happy birthday, Bro."

"Morning, sweetie," Mom replied with her usual warm smile. "Here are your waffles and orange juice. I have to get going, or I'll be late to work. See you two later. Love you."

"Love you too," we replied in unison.

Handing Caity's plate and glass to her, she grabbed her purse and started towards the door. "If Jazz gets up before you two leave, tell her to call my cell."

"Will do, Mom," I said loudly, since she was already at the door.

"Thanks, baby!" Mom called back, and then we heard the door close.

Suddenly, Caity and I were alone with the twenty-ton elephant in the room. I knew something was up, just from her body language. She wouldn't look me in the eyes. Dammit, I had to say something.

"Caity, I'm really sorry about not locking your door while I took a leak, earlier," I said. Somehow, I managed to keep from stammering.

"It's ok, Cole," she mumbled. "Really, it's ok." She still wouldn't meet my gaze, though. We ate in silence for another few minutes, but after I took a drink of OJ, I had to say something else.

"Caity, look at me, please?" I asked. Finally, her eyes met mine. She looked... uncomfortable? I wasn't sure. She had some kind of look in her eyes that I'd never seen before.

"What?" she asked, a bit testily.

"Hey," I started, raising my hands in surrender. "No need to bite my head off. I know it was uncomfortable for you, since it was really embarrassing for me. Ok?"

I guess my smile and words finally got her to calm down. She sighed. "I know, Cole. I didn't mean to snap at you. I've just never seen your... dick, before."

"Well, it was bound to happen, eventually," I chuckled. "It's a wonder it hasn't happened until now. We haven't been naked together, since Mom gave us baths as babies."

"Yeah, that's true," she smiled, and then finally laughed as she shook her head slowly. "You forgot to lock my door, and that's understandable, under the circumstances."

"Thanks for understanding, Sis," I grinned disarmingly. "At least you had your bra and panties covering your naughty bits!"

Caity laughed, even as she looked away and blushed. I noticed a slight reddening of the milk chocolate toned skin on her face. Then she surprised me, by looking back into my eyes and smiling radiantly. "Thanks, Cole. That situation was awkward for both of us. Thanks for showing me that you're still my Bro."

"Anytime, Sis," I grinned back. "And you know that if Chris ever hurts you, I'm going to put him in a hurt locker, the likes of which he's never seen!"

Now, I didn't say that out of jealousy. Chris had a reputation, to put it mildly. He swore his Dog Days were behind him. I swear I wouldn't trust the snake as far as I could hit him with my bat, though. I'd warned Caity about him several times, and I figured this was as good a time as any for another warning. The guy was an asshole, plain and simple. Sure, he'd fooled Caity, and even Mom and Aunt Jazz. But I saw the trail of broken hearts he'd left behind him, before he first hit on my sister.

When I'd told Mom and Jazz about it, they thought I was sweet for wanting to protect my sister. Unfortunately, they thought he could change. Some people can change, I'll give them that. But guys like Chris don't change. Not overnight, anyway.

"Chris is a good guy, Cole," Caity leapt to his defense, but kept her voice level. "I know he's changed. He told me yesterday that he loves me."

"Ok..." I said with a sigh, letting my voice trail off. Then I looked her in the eyes. "Do you love him?" I admit I was proud that I managed to keep my voice even. I was just her concerned brother, after all. Overprotective, sure, but just her brother.

"I think so," she replied, thoughtfully. "I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I like him a lot."

"Caity, I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt," I sighed again, shaking my head. "You know his history. I hope I'm wrong about him, but if I'm right, he will hurt you."

"We all take chances, Bro," she shrugged. "I have to ask you something, though. Did you and Sherri ever...?" She let the question trail off. I knew what she meant, though.

"No, we didn't have sex before she left," I replied, honestly. "I got to second base, but got tagged out while trying to steal third."

"She doesn't know what she missed," Caity mumbled, shaking her head and smiling ruefully as she looked down at her food.

I blinked a few times in rapid succession, as my brain processed what I'd just heard. "Umm, what?" Snappy comebacks are my specialty. Have I mentioned that? No? That's because it's a lie.

"Nothing," she replied, her voice rising by half an octave. "Don't worry about it." When Caity says 'don't worry about it', that means she's done talking about the subject.

"Ok..." I said again, letting my voice trail off. I smirked inwardly at her compliment, though. She did enjoy what she saw in our bathroom! That thought made me harder than a steel fuckin' girder!

We finished our breakfast in silence. As I loaded the dishwasher, Jazz came out of her room, rubbing her eyes.

"Hi, sweeties," she said, giving us both a hug and kiss. "Happy birthday, Cole. Did your mom leave yet?"

"Yeah, Aunt Jazz," I replied. "She said to call her on her cell, when you get the chance. We have to get to school."

"Ok, hon," she replied. "Good luck with your finals, today."

"Thanks, Auntie," Caity responded. "We love you. See you later!"

"Love you too, kids! Knock 'em dead!" she said as we walked towards the door. I turned, and she blew me a kiss. I winked back at her, and we were out the door.

The drive to school passed in silence, except for some of my Sabaton MP3s on my iPod hooked into the stereo. We pulled into the parking lot, just as "Screaming Eagles" finished playing. Since my great grandpa was in the 101st Airborne during World War II and helped defend Bastogne, it held some significance for me.

My good mood soured, as I saw Chris waiting for Caity beside our usual parking space. It would be accurate to say that we barely tolerated each other's presence. We only showed civility to each other, because of his relationship with Caity. I'm pretty sure I would've beaten the shit out of him, otherwise.

As the QB on the Varsity Football team, Chris Leinart was really good at his job. As a person, well, let's just say that there are alley cats with more scruples. He's a white guy too, but really quick on the field and has a cannon for an arm. The main problem is that he believes his own hype. The scouts had said that he had the potential to be the next Joe Montana, for God's sake!

The screwy thing is that he claims to be Matt Leinart's cousin. They look nothing alike, though. But even if they did, so what if Matt won a Heisman? He sucked ass in the NFL and had to retire early. Now he's a College Football commentator.

Yeah, Chris already had more ego than a lot of NFL players, and he wasn't even out of High School, yet.

"Cole," he nodded curtly, as I opened my car door.

"Chris," I nodded back.

"Hey, baby," Caity addressed him, throwing herself into his arms after closing her door.

"Hey, girl," he replied, returning her hug.

"See you later, Caity," I said, and she turned and waved as I walked towards the school. I had three final exams, and she only had two. I'd had two, the day before, and she'd had three. We'd both had two on Tuesday, though.

So, the plan was for Chris to give her a ride home, since he only had two finals, too. I'd just drive home after I finished with mine, and that would be that. Yeah, I was stoked, to say the least! Last day of school! Gotta love it! I'd studied like a machine, so I knew I was ready. Time to make the chimi-fuckin'-changas.

*****

Three hours later, I walked out of the school for the last time... not counting Graduation the next night, but that would be on the Football field, so technically I was leaving for the last time. Got my yearbook signed by my buds on the Track team, and some other friends, too. I was happy to finally be done with High School. Now I could look forward to College!

I am proud to say that I aced my World History exam. It covered a good chunk of World War II, so studying for it was a blast... literally. Blasting my eardrums with Sabaton, that is. No joke. That band is a treasure trove of history packed into each song. Don't believe me? Listen to "Night Witches" or "Hearts of Iron" sometime. Even "Coat of Arms" about the Greeks defending against the Italian invasion. But I digress.

To be honest, I had mixed feelings about going off to UCLA in the fall. I didn't want to leave Mom and Aunt Jazz behind, but I'd be glad to have Caity with me when we got there. Luckily, it was about noon, so I decided to stop by Carl's Jr. and pick up some burgers and fries on the way home. I was freakin' hungry!

To say I was surprised would be the understatement of the century, when I saw Caity standing beside my car with tears streaming down her face. I quickly took mental inventory of the situation, and all of the possible causes. Every thought led back to one fuckin' conclusion, though. Chris!

I hoped that I was wrong, but I expected to be right. Unfortunately, expectation won the coin toss. Before I could even ask what was wrong, Caity exploded.

"Fuckin' Chris!" she practically screamed, probably seeing the question in my eyes. Then she broke down completely and fell into my arms. Her head rested against my chest, and her nubile Nubian body pressed up against my entire torso as she sobbed. It took a supreme effort of will to keep my dick from turning into cast iron. She needed her brother, and I had to be that for her. I put my arms around her and hugged her tight, stroking her hair.

"It's gonna be ok, Caity," I said, and winced even as the words left my mouth. "C'mon, let's get in the car, alright?"

"Mmmk," she sniffled against my chest. She moved back slightly, giving me room to unlock her door for her. I opened it and she sat down heavily on the seat. I knelt, took her legs, and swiveled her around so she was completely in the car. Then I closed the door and headed over to the driver's side.

She reached over and unlocked my door for me, then put her face back into her hands and cried some more. As soon as I sat down and closed my door, I turned and pulled her to me.

"Oh God, Cole," she wailed into my shoulder. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you!"

"Shhh, sweetie," I said soothingly. "What happened?"

"The bastard was cheating on me!" she almost exploded, anger warring with grief inside her. She sobbed again, and I stroked her hair and her back, my own heart breaking for her. Good God, why was I sad? She wasn't with the asshat loser anymore! I should've been happier than a dog in a bacon factory!

That wasn't the case, though. Brotherly Love overrode being In Love with her, as I held her close.

"After he almost took my virginity on my birthday, he goes and does this?!" she wailed again, and now I felt nothing but pure, homicidal rage. He tried to take my sister's virginity! That sonofabitch had to pay! I wondered if my Louisville Slugger meeting Chris's skull would do the trick. It might take a few swings, but I felt confident that would be enough!

He'd tried to fuck her on Monday, and now on Thursday, he'd cheated on her! Holy shit! I guess he couldn't wait until she was ready! He had to go looking elsewhere for it! He was still a fuckin' dog! No, sorry. That would be an insult to real dogs.