All Comments on 'Unit 3A'

by CafeExtreme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was beating off while I read your story because I was remembering a time when my wife and I showed off for a stranger at the beach! I love it that you are so uninhibited and loved having your neighbor watch. My wife and I have done similar and love being watched. She especially likes watching men jerk off while they watch her. There was one time when we were in the Florida Keys at Bahia Honda beach that a guy who had watched us at the beach during the day while we were naked and playing with each other saw us walking on the beach that night. As he approached I pulled my wife"s top down (she loved it and has great round tits) and began to suck her nipples as he walked up to us and while he watched. He pulled his cock out and she was staring at him as he began stroking his cock. I suggested that she beat me off and beat him off at the same time. She said she would love to have a cock in each hand. It didn't take long before she was taking turns sucking both of us! We all came together and it was probably the most erotic thing we have ever done….although there were other times where we knew we were being watched while we sucked and fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Fantasy.

You have touched upon something that many women would want to do but most would not have the confidence or courage. This is a sizzling story. Normally I need a toy to climax, but I got so aroused by this well told tale that my fingers made me climax in record time.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Nicely done...

Voyeurism isn't normally my thing, but this story was hot and fueled a fantasy or two of my own. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That helped me ...

I used to live in an apartment next to a building site. After I'd been there a few months the building next door was right outside my window. This story was soo good in bringing me to climax because it was what I always wanted to do but never quite had the courage ...

the_old_dudethe_old_dudealmost 14 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the story.. Nice pace and detail. I easily saw everything in my mind. I had a suspicion that the guy you brought home from the bar would turn out to be from 3A. Anyway..... Nicely done.... Please continue your escapades.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 14 years ago
Very nice

I hope you have another soon. Great job.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 14 years ago
you're a great neighbor

why can't I get a neighbor like you? I want to know where unit 3A is, I'd like to buy it! Great story, well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous