All Comments on 'Unity and Destiny Pt. 09'

by rockchaser

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sci-FI

at its best. Thank you a lot for sharing.

aslumberaslumberover 5 years ago
Well

Much thought and skillful work has been put into this story, and it must be frustrating to see how little appreciation comes back to the author.

Many thanks for this fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Series

Thank you so much for continuing this gift of awesome work.

Hope you have another installment of a later time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I much enjoyed this story.

rockchaserrockchaserover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments! Glad you enjoyed the story. I have plenty of ideas for future developments in this universe, but not enough yet to start writing. For now I'll continue work on other stories and let things percolate in the background.

YellowlancerYellowlancerover 5 years ago
Great work isn't strong enough

Love the world and characters you built and hope they inspire my future films and projects. I look forward to any future writing from you in this IP or others

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I've waited some weeks to read this final chapter and I was not disappointed, to say the least.

Thank you for sharing this story with us, may you find harmony in your own way

rockchaserrockchaserover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you again for your comments; they mean a huge amount to me (and I imagine any of the writers here). Ideas for the third book are slowly coming together. I even wrote a prologue that makes me want to read whatever comes next, whenever the daydreaming author gets around to writing it.

Tall_kTall_kover 5 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

I really enjoyed reading these two books. The characters are very engaging and the plot is fascinating to watch unfolding. I particularly liked their solution to their current sexual incompatibilities; sharing with loved ones to fulfill needs the partner can't meet, especially without any sneaking around. We could all stand to learn from their example.

I look forward to reading more about Esther and Javier and anything else you might choose to write. Thank you for writing and sharing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best sci-fi stories I have read in over 50 years of reading

Thanks for sharing your vision, imagination, and writing skills. Great story, style, and well integrated erotica. I hope you will publish more novel length sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was fantastic thank you

If you find the story you want to continue please do

FortheseFortheseover 4 years ago
my favorite series

just a really good story. And I start all over again on "The Strangeness within".

I am looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh!?

So confused about the ending. The epilogue was rushed without a clear finality. That said, awesome read. Thank you!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

A story on the level of Dune. Truly a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was an epic read. Challenging to follow in parts - which made it all the more compelling. The plot and character detail was simply amazing. Rockchaser can be proud of a job very well done indeed..I’d do feel the wrap could have been a little more detailed and better thought out, with perhaps a page or two more leading us to the conclusion (or hopefully, the conclusion for now….).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this sequel! The first book was very good but this one is great. Really imaginative, compelling character arcs and plot line..... Such good storytelling.... Thank you! Are there any further adventures planned in this series?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome! I felt like the cooldown was way too short though! Would have just loved to have some time with them, after the tension had passed.... Some joyful relatings....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

These books are amazing! How are they only published here??? I couldn't find them anywhere with Google besides here... Is there an author name I can search to find more of your work? These are so good! They need to get out to the world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockchaser@rockchaser
Update [12/30/2019]: Life intervened, and my writing slowed to a crawl. But things are picking up again. Finishing up a few shorter stories, and I'll upload them in the next week. Larger projects proceeding apace, but not near completion: * third book in "The Strangeness Withi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES