Universe Whores 01 Examination 01

Story Info
You too can become a Whore of Universe...
8.4k words
4.25
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes. All characters are adults. Hope you will enjoy my story. Anyway, even if not, let me know your opinion in the comments.

Whores of Universe - Season 01 - The Beginning

Chapter 01 - Examination - Part 01

PART 1.1

~~ Mistress Ameline ~~

- Oh my god, they all are so nervous! - said Alice, giggling.

She was a good girl. Brave and funny, with the ability to laugh at everything, even the weirdest or most depressing things. At the same time, that attitude could have turned around very quickly, and when needed, Alice would be the most serious person in the whole Universe.

Oh, and she was beautiful. So beautiful. With a petite, yet sexy body, she looked so innocent, but the flames inside her eyes were never burned out, she was always hungry for more fun and ready for adventures.

Right now, Alice was wearing a white nurse coat, powder blue shorts, and a pink blouse. Bend over a desk, she stared through a window at a few boys sitting in the reception, clearly wanting to catch their attention. She was making faces, gesturing at the boys, and at some point, she even lifted her blouse, giving boys a glimpse of her small, naked tits, since she wasn't wearing any bra.

Her ass, flat but sexy, looked so good in those shorts, almost made my cock jump out from my pants.

- Why are they ignoring me? - asked Alice, clearly confused - They were looking at me, but didn't seem excited at all! - she bit her lower lip and looked at me, unsure and slightly irritated - Are they blind or stupid? I am not so ugly am I? Or maybe they delivered a pack of gays today?

I could not help myself and laughed. Alice looked at me angrily, and I almost saw her shouting at me to shut up, but at the last moment, she remembered that I was her boss.

- Oh poor Alice... - I laughed again - I'm sure they looked in your direction 'cause they heard you, but I'm afraid they didn't see anything. You see... that's a one-way mirror.

- Oh... - Alice blushed then burst with laughter - So, I made myself a fool to you? But, well, at least I know they weren't ignoring my exposed tits!

- Don't think that would be possible - I smiled - You have really hot ladies there. Are they twins? Looks so similar, and both are beautiful. What are their names?

For a second, Alice looked even more confused than a moment before, and it took her a while to realize I was referring to her breasts, which were still exposed since she forgot to cover them with a blouse. She blushed again, and I must say, it made her face even cuter. She didn't lower her blouse, which was not surprising at all since Alice was a big pervert.

- You like them so much? - she asked teasingly and wave her tits for me - They like you too. Left is Anne, right is Hannah. If you don't know how to differ directions, you can recognize them from their aureolas, Hannah's one is slightly bigger.

I looked at her and frowned my brow.

- Keep those insults for someone dumber than you, young lady - I said coldly - Or I will let Madam Ollene take care of you.

Alice shivered. Most likely, she knew very well I was joking, but the little slut inside her soul wanted to play, and so, she kneeled before me and with a terrified expression, she plead:

- No, I beg you, Mistress Ameline! - that girl, what a good actress, she even managed to cry a little bit - Not Madam Olenne, she is a monster!

I smiled. Yes, Madam Olenne was a monster, but Alice, being the perverted masochist she is, would for sure enjoy Olenne's treatment. We both knew it, and so, the desperate reaction made me sure Alice was just playing.

- Show me you're sorry, you whore - I command - You called me stupid with that naughty mouth of yours, so now, show me you know how to use it for a good purpose.

- Right away, Mistress! - shouted Alice, being too enthusiastic, meant she had forgotten her role at the thought of tasting my dick. She quickly came closer, still on her knees, and unbuttoned my pants with the experience of a real whore.

But right before she managed to start, I stopped her with a hiss. She looked at me, confused, with her sweet lips mere inches from my hard dick. I patted her, enjoying the texture of her pink hair, dense and shiny, to let her know she didn't do anything wrong.

- For now, just give it a kiss, Alice - I said and she immediately kissed the tip of my cock, leaving a pink mark in the shape of her lips on it - I want you to blow my penis when I will be examining those boys - I explained - Play with it, and do it openly while looking in their eyes. Also made it look like the best experience ever. That will confuse them, and their reaction will tell me much about each one of them.

Alice's smiled devilishly, amused by the idea.

- Oh, I like it! - she clapped - I will go get the first boy right away... oh, and do you think I should cover my tits?

I laughed.

- Nah, you can have your fun with them - I smiled - Besides, think about it... possibly, some of them may be virgins who haven't seen a naked tit before. I want to see how they will be ogling your breasts while trying to be subtle about it, I want to see it as much as you!

- You are the best Mistress, Ameline! - my words made Alice so excited that I almost felt sorry for the poor boys out there.

She headed to the door, but right before opening it, she looked back... not at me, but at my dick, still rock hard.

- Wait for me and my mouth, Mr. Big and Tasty! - she whispered, then blushed, then left the room.

I was laughing so loud I almost fell off the chair.

PART 1.2

~~ Dorothy ~~

I was waiting for a taxi in some sort of old, partly ruined building. There was a big mess on the floor, containing a variety of destroyed, pre-invasion objects and a bunch of such items that only a real junkie would recognize all of them. I wasn't a saint person for sure, more a devilish bitch to be honest, and I tried many things back then, too many probably, but even I could not name all those fancy-junkie stuff.

For example, what the hell was that glass container under a rotting desk? Too wide to smoke N-300 through that, and the part inside would make it impossible to pack it with V-640. Or, a small bag of gray powder right under the big hole in the ceiling? What the fuck, is it some sort of old-fashioned V-920?

Whatever, it is not a time to think about drugs. I turned around, facing a wide hole in the north wall, and sighed. I grabbed a pack of my favorite cigarettes, 'Colorful Devils' from a pocket in my jeans. Without thinking, I chose a violet one and lit it.

I took a big drag of a cigarette.

I loved those abandoned places. In this fucked up city, I felt more at home surrounded by ruins and dark characters, ready and happy to rape or kill me at any moment, than by all those fucking lights and fake smiles. The world was much more beautiful when it was dark and silent, and I knew very well how to handle a drunken or drugged moron. With a swift kick in between their legs, that's how.

On the other hand, how to handle a well-dressed gentleman or a classy lady who wears a dress more expensive than my fucking life? With their sweet words and the scent of false intentions following them all around? That was a fucking mystery to me.

Actually, that's funny how all of those rich pricks always choose almost the same perfumes. Really, they are probably labeled as 'for a stupid asshole', that must be the reason why they all are buying them.

The alarm within my chip went on and a loud noise took me out of my thoughts. I looked at my left wrist and checked a small, hologram screen that popped out of it. My taxi was at the place, ready and waiting for me.

Walking off the ruined building, I turned the alarm off, slightly pissed off I can't listen to the whole song. It was 'The Void' made by a heavy metal band called 'Cry The Heart Out', one of my favorite songs of my surely favorite band. However, there was no time left to listen to it here, all alone, and I always hated to listen to anything loud in public. Even if that 'public' meant only one stranger, a taxi driver. Shame my headphones went shit last week...

I left a building, walked down the narrow, covered-in-dark street, and turned over the corner, where that horrible, artificial light hit me, coming from up the stairs.

I took one last drag of my cigarette and then threw it onto the ground, for it to stay and be happy down here, far away from light and lies that make everyone either sick or crazy. I also stepped on the fag end with my black glans, to make it even happier. I mean, being smoked and devastated by a hot girl would be a dream of any cigarette, am I right? Well, not only a cigarette dream, probably. Mine too.

The only problem is, it is no fun at all to devastate yourself. And until now, I never found any girl hot and cool enough to be worthy of destroying me.

I climbed the stairs and sighed. Here I am, back in the game, coming from the underground kingdom of darkness, silence, and peace. Should probably use that line if I will ever manage to create my band.

Everywhere around me were skyscrapers, unnatural buildings that were big like hell and covered in ugly neons, some of them being just a 'dressing of fools, made to hide our pulse' - that one is from 'The Void' - and some of them being ads - 'I would rather eat my shit than to buy their shit'. Yes, that one is also from 'The Void'.

My taxi was waiting a few feet away, floating about twenty inches above the ground. It was a long, red machine in the shape of a really small plane. Just a normal flying car. I saw a girl in her mid-twenties waving at me from the driver's seat, with a big smile on her face. I almost moaned, looking at her. Yeah, she will talk to me for a whole fucking ride... I saw it in her eyes... that kind of person would never shut up...

I entered the flying car, in the back of course, not wanting to sit next to a stranger, and getting mentally prepared for a long, boring, and awkward conversation...

PART 1.3

~~ Tom ~~

What the hell am I doing?

I have been asking myself this for almost a week since I read that weird mail, although the question sounded a bit different every time. At first, right after the first read, it was simple 'what the hell?' but then it quickly changed to 'hell, what if?'. The next stage, the longest one, was 'hell, am I really going to do this?'. And the newest one, that I first asked myself today this morning. 'What the hell am I doing?'.

Oh, and also, 'Am I fucking crazy?', but that one I used to ask myself for my entire life.

I was sitting in some sort of waiting room, with three other guys. Don't know their names, none of us was in the mood for a talk right now.

One was a petite guy with blonde hair and a very girly face with deep blue eyes. He wasn't handsome like some guys, other than me, can be, he was beautiful in the way a girl could be. Like, cute and small. It almost felt unnatural he didn't have tits.

He was also wearing rather girly clothes. Not a full girly, like skirt or dress, but he wore a bright pink top with cleavage and, also bright, blue skinnies. And, what somehow seemed the most girlish in his whole outfit, he also wore ballet flats, with the color in between gray and blue.

He had blonde hair, long up to his neck, and he had a few earrings, in his ears, nose, and also, in his belly button. Yes, his pink top with cleavage, as if it wasn't already girly enough, was also short enough to display a good amount of his belly, like, up to half an inch above his belly button.

His skin looked so smooth and pale, that in the old era, someone might have guessed he never saw a sun. However, the sun wasn't out there, in the sky, for almost a thousand years already. For me, hell, even for my ancestors, and for ancestors of my ancestors, the sun was more of a myth than a truth. Well, at least, for those who weren't rich enough to buy a ticket for a galactic fly. Which meant more than 90 percent of the population. And yet, that boy had the most pale skin I ever saw.

Well, I guess he is at least well-suited for the job. Girly, cute guy with pale skin, a dream come true for every rich human, and every rich alien too. And any other weird being the universe could possibly spit out.

He was the most suitable of all four guys here and just a day ago I would guess I would be the last suitable one, no matter who else would apply. Yesterday I would take a bet on it, with all of my money. Well, luckily I didn't, since the impossible happened and there was someone worse for a job than me.

I am ugly. There is no other way to say that. The earthy complexion, a good twenty pounds overweight, a face comparable to a dog's, with a big, potato-like nose, one lip weirdly small and the other weirdly big, and eyes of a mud color. Oh, and also, that face always sweats very much, the same as the body it is connected to, mine body, which made me stink badly most of the time, even though I shower regularly. And a short hair, sticking out like the straw, and always greasy.

Yeah, sucks to be me.

However, one of the two left boys was a worse candidate for a job. He wasn't uglier than me, actually, he was not ugly at all. He was handsome.

He had short, deep black dyed hair and a face most girls would describe as hot, with dark eyes, symmetrical facial proportions, a square jaw, and, as the only one here, he had a beard. Also dyed in deep black, beard that was dense but well-groomed.

He also had a very muscular body, with biceps three times bigger than mine and a visible six-pack.

So, how can he be a worse candidate than me, since he is the much better-looking guy? Well, that's because of his attitude. His whole persona. His aura.

He clearly was a dominant person.

I saw it within his onyx dark eyes, the intimidating power, the same I felt many times before... that guy was here not to apply for a job... I mean, yes, it may been his goal right now, but it was just a step. He was ready to destroy anyone and anything, everyone, and everything, to get what he wanted. And I mean that literally. I knew someone very similar to him in the past.

That person I knew was unstoppable. Ready to lie, kill and do any kind of shit just to get what she wanted.

And looking at that guy, at his tattoos of flames and skulls, I had no doubt he was exactly the same. In other words, a man who would beat the shit out of me without even sweating. A man who would steal any girl from me. Not that I ever had any girl.

But also, not at all a man to become a whore. Or a Universe Whore.

'Why the hell is he here?'

While Mister Muscular had tattoos of flames, the last guy was a flame himself. Tall and skinny, with a lot of frickles and a storm of long ginger hair that would dance all around whenever he moved. Combined with deeply bloody eyes and a creepy, but somehow also good-looking smile, he made an impression of a man crazy as hell but funny to be around.

And his choice of clothes proved to me that he wasn't completely sane. He wore black sandals, which showed he had his toenails painted pink, and baggy trackies, shiny and orange. His t-shirt had cleavage, the same as a blondie guy's, but it didn't show his belly. Oh, and he had a red choker with the caption 'slap me' on it, and a pair of earrings in the shape of black hearts.

'Great' - I thought - 'So, we have a blonde trap whore, an ugly potato-face, a hot dominant guy, and a ginger brat on the ship. What a bunch of weirdos. Don't think we will do great together in the first month. We probably gonna kill each other before we even make it to the first Space Hub'.

Having nothing else to do, I decided to read an email once again. I did it like, a thousand times this week, but right now there was no other way to kill time.

I launched my chip, and when a hologram screen popped out, I opened my mailbox. It was right there, right at the top. Well, I guess no many wants to talk to me about anything. Other than 'that' email, there was just a bunch of ads, scams, and shit like that. Makes sense, for a loser without any friends.

"I think you would make a great whore, Tom" - said the email title. Still have no idea where she knows my name from.

"And not just a whore, I must add" - she continued in the main text - "A Whore of Universe. You must have heard of that. Who won't? This organization is famous all around the universe. So you must also understand I am offering you a huge chance. Of course, being a whore means worshipping humans, aliens, and any other beings. It means humiliation. It means doing things you may not enjoy, or even hate and fear. If you turn out to be a bad student, you will end up as a cheap whore living more of a nightmare than a real life. However, if you do good, you may become someone. Someone meaningful and powerful. The best ones among Universe Whores have enough money to buy an entire planet. They whisper sweet words to the ears of intergalactic kings and emperors. The pupils of those great rulers, even though they are whores, have the same power as their masters. With just one plea, the best of Universe Whores can begin a war or stop one. And that's what I am offering you, Tom. But there is a catch, of course. First things first, you must meet me at the next Sunday. Be my guest in my office, 22 Alley of Nightmares. Be there a few hours before 20. I will... examine you. If you are to my liking, you will become my apprentice for a month. Or a slave of mine, to be honest. And if you make it through, I will pay up for your scholarship within The Academy of The Universe Whores.

xoxo, Mistress Ameline.

Oh, and Tom? As a whore, you won't be a virgin anymore ;)"

I sighed. Even though I don't know what she looks like, I could almost imagine Mistress Ameline laughing so loud she almost puked when writing that last sentence. I wonder how she finished emails to other guys. Not with the virgin talk for sure, since I doubt anyone else waiting here is a virgin like me. The hot guy had fucked many girls probably, and the same goes for the crazy ginger boy. And the blonde trap was, for sure, fucked by someone. But I am too lame to fuck anyone, and too ugly for anyone to fuck me. A real loser, that's what I am.

Suddenly, a white door with a 'Mistress Ameline Office' written on it, cracked open and a young girl come out... with her tits exposed, for all of us here to see.

And so, I watched them closely. Maybe it was some kind of a test, but for a virgin guy like me, it was simply impossible not to ogle her breasts.

And she had a nice pair of tits. Not big, but also not small for sure. Her skin was in between pink and white, very pale, but not as much as the blonde guy's skin. However, her nipples, both big, covering about a third part of her tits, had different color. An intense red, almost as if they were lactating with blood.

- That's Hannah - said the girl, pointing at her right breast - And that's Anne - she added, pointing at the left one - They are twin sisters, and I am their mommy, name Alice. Anne is a little shy crybaby, and Hannah tends to bully her a little bit, but they love each other, even if they fight sometimes. Now, if you ever made Anne cry, Hannah will suffocate you and I will jab your cocks off, is that understood?

'What the hell?' - I thought - 'Is she crazy?'

- Dying under such a beauty like Hannah would not be bad - said the redhead boy, as he got up and stretched his arms, yawning - And having my dick at your mercy sounds like a thrilling experience, Alice, but... - he walked up to the girl and bowed before her gallantly, then he patted her left breast. His touch was so delicate as if he was a dad who wanted to comfort his daughter by patting her head -...I'm afraid, even though it is an interesting offer, I must decline, Alice. I would never do anything to make such a nice, beautiful lady like Anne, cry - he sighed, as if he really felt disappointed - Oh, and Anne? Don't feel bad about your sister Hannah having slightly bigger lips. I always preferred small lips more - and with those words, the ginger boy kissed an aureola of Alice's left tit, which, in fact, was a little smaller than an aureola of her right breast.