Universe Whores 01 Examination 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, turns out that guy was not crazy. No. Crazy is not strong enough to describe him. He was a madman. He probably vomited his brain out as a small kid, then fried it, and then ate it out. Maybe served pieces of it to friends or parents before finishing it himself.

Curious about her reaction, I looked at Alice... and I blushed as I realized it was the first time since I saw her, that I noticed anything else besides her naked tits.

She wore an outfit that impressed me as a casual nurse clothes. White coat, blue shorts, pink blouse, and a pair of... pinky-white plushy shoes with a small teddy bear head stretching out of them?

Alice had pink dyed, wavy hair, long up to her pits, and mostly light makeup. A little something here and there just to point out her cuteness, but without making it obvious. The only exception was her eyes, colorized with intensely red eyeshadows, which made a very good composition together with her eyes that were... pinky?

The question is, whether she was wearing eye contacts or did not have a pure human bloodline. Hell, from what I knew about her, which was literally nothing else than a fact that she knew Mistress Ameline, she could have been a pure Alien that just posed as a human being.

Suddenly, a loud slap filled the room. I jumped on my chair, taken by surprise. Ginger guy was massaging his visibly red cheek, and Alice was giggling loudly, which made... no sense? Why was she laughing so happily after slapping him? Wasn't she angry at him?

Alice moved forward, grabbed the redhead's shoulders, and forced him to straighten his posture. Then she grabbed his chin. They were not moving, just looking into each other's eyes, and the tension was dense between them. And suddenly, in unison, they both moved their heads forward, launching their mouths to a deep, aggressive, sloppy kiss.

When they stopped the kiss, they were both covered in each other's saliva and had marks of teeth on their lips. 'Never believe those two if they say they don't bite' I noted.

Panting loudly, they both were so focused on each other, that I almost thought they had forgotten about the whole world. But then, Alice pointed her finger right at me, and with a low voice, almost purring, she demanded:

- You! You will go first, ugly boy! Go on, hop to Ameline's office! I will be right behind! Chop chop, Fatty!

I looked at her blankly, caught off the guard. Why me, when she clearly found a... common language with the ginger guy? Or maybe I should have said they found a common tongue? But, I won't be the type of person to say such things out loud.

- But... - I crinkled, trying to come up with a good excuse - But I was the second one who arrived! - I pointed at a girly blonde guy - He came here first, so... it is not fair for me to go before him? I don't want... to push into a queue, you know?

The longer I was talking, the more obvious and intense Alice's irritation was. She was looking at me the way one can look at a worm wiggling under their shoe. That made my anxiety explode higher than any car can fly, which led me to stutter and lower my voice, making my speech sound even more pathetic. When I ended, Alice sighed, shook her head, and concluded, with a frozen, threatening voice:

- Don't show your stupidity so openly, Fatty - she sighed again - And I already was in such a good mood, you killed the atmosphere, you moron... that's not some kind of school or nursery, dwab. Here rules Mistress Ameline, but oh, she's not here! So the ruler is me, got it? And I want to take care of you first so I can end my day with a piece of cute cake, got it?

The redhead laughed.

- You are too harsh, Alice! Fatty is just scared, won't you Fatty? Gonna pee your diaper?

I sighed. Great. She just made it up and he seized on it at once. 'Yay!' I would say to them sarcastically 'A new name! And wow! Fatty! So original! You come up with that when Slutty? Jacking off your teacher for a passing grade or sucking off your daddy so he would take notice of you?'. Yes, I would have said such a thing, if only I wasn't a pussy.

But I am pussy.

- Jeez, okay... - I only said - At least I will get it done... - and I headed to the office.

Before entering, I saw Alice giving something to the ginger boy and whispering some words to his ear. He showed his hand into the pocket so fast, I didn't notice what she gave him.

And as soon as I went to the office, I froze. I spent so much time wondering what kind of person Mistress Ameline is, making up all those crazy theories, that I would have expected anything. But... not this.

I would never expect a good-looking mature woman, smiling at me in a mysterious, predatory way, while jerking off her impressively big cock.

PART 1.4

~~ Alice ~~

- Snort it up, Flamey... - I whispered, slipping a small pack into his hand. He said nothing. No questions. He simply hid it in his pocket. I liked this flamey boy more and more with his every word and action. He was a funny one. And a good-looking one. And a good-smelling one, too.

I shoved my tongue up his ear, not very deep, but deep enough to taste his earwax as I was licking the insides of his ear.

- I'm gonna do the same with your asshole, Alice - he said and I purred. That's the way people should always talk with me. Flamey boy knew the drill well.

- Imma play with ya later tonight, Flamey - I said flirtously.

With all of them. Crazy boy, ugly boy, hot boy, and beautiful boy. I bit my lips. So much fun. Oh god, playing with them, will be so good.

I spun around and followed Fatty, giggling quietly, as I felt three pair of eyes ogling my ass. Maybe it was flat, but I never heard anyone complaining. Boys or girls, humans or aliens, all of them were more than happy to either fuck that ass rough or serve as a cushion for it.

- What are ya waiting for, Fatty? - I asked, pushing him through the door, since he was standing right in the middle of them, blocking the way.

Of course, I knew very well what shocked him so much. The thing that was supposed to be deep inside my throat right now. Heck, I almost felt sick from the anticipation. Of course, it won't be the first time I will suck Ameline off, but... I dunno, some people may complain, but for me, even being a whore and a slut on a daily basis, somehow never made me bored of sex. If anything, it made me even more perverted than ever before.

Mistress Ameline indeed was beautiful. No one would ever give her more than 30 years, she looked so young, but at the same time, she had that... knowledge in her eyes, that subtle smile crossing on her pretty lips, and that aura of domination and experience... she was making an impression of a goddess, thousands of years old, but with the body of a young woman.

- Here is the Fatty, Mistress Ameline - I said, giggling - Fatty, this is Mistress Ameline, and that monster she is holding captive right now... I am calling him Mr. Big and Tasty. He is a friend of Hannah and Anne. Oh, and beware. He bites.

- His name is Tom, not Fatty - scolded me Ameline, and although she remained a poker face, I saw amusement in her violet eyes. And... she crunched her nose a little. I almost missed it. But it was an obvious sign, almost as if she was saying: 'Go on with teasing that Fatty prick, Alice'.

I smiled.

- You prefer Fatty Tom or Tom the Fatty? - I asked the boy, but before he could answer, I dropped to my knees and looked at Ameline with the eyes of a beaten puppy.

She was so freaking hot. Long, violet hair, dyed to match up with her eye color, middle-sized tits, sadly covered with a red, latex coat. And the best of all, her enormous futa cock. I didn't know the exact size of it, but it looked... around twelve inches? And it wasn't some bullshit that is long but thin, and when inside, feels like sucking on a straw. It was thick. Ameline had a much bigger hand than mine, but even so, she wasn't able to fully embrace her shaft as she was masturbating.

- Mistress, can you please release Mister Big and Tasty from the prison of your hand? I have a much better place for him to stay in. Warm and nice, he will like it there, I promise - I opened my mouth wide.

Mistress laughed loudly.

- You seeing this Tom? - Ameline asked and moved her hand away from her dick. I begin drooling, dying to taste it already - What a funny little slut, don't you think? - she patted my head delicately, playing with strands of my hair - Go ahead Tom, sit down, and let's talk about you becoming such a whore too - and with those words, Ameline pushed the back of my head, impaling me onto her big phallus.

It was so sudden that I panicked a little bit and wasn't able to properly relax my throat as she pushed her penis deep inside. And so, I choked and gagged, which... was not a bad thing at all. I mean, I never met anyone who would not like a girl - or boy - to gag while sucking them off. And that makes perfect sense, even for me, although I don't have a cock myself. But, while having a warm mouth around your member already sounds very pleasurable, adding a tight, clenching throat to that mix, probably makes it a heavenly better experience.

And heck, who am I kidding... gagging on a big, tasty dick, drooling all over it... taking it deeper and deeper, not stopping even when your throat burns as hell... sticking your tongue all around, tasting those delicious drops of pre-cum, and bits of smegma here and there - Ameline always was a cleany lady, but, the reality is, unless you are sucking cock like, two minutes after washing it, you will always get some tracks of smegma, which again, for a whore like me, wasn't bad at all... playing with her balls, tightening so cutely inside your hand, and a feeling of pride once you manage to swallow that dick down to the base...

...I overheard the sound of a chair cracking, probably Fatty moved it so he could sit and talk with Ameline. Interesting place he chose, right in front of Mistress, as if he wanted a good view of my actions. He chose it himself or maybe Ameline ordered him?

Earlier today, Mistress Ameline asked me to suck her cock in front of the boys she will be examining and to act as if it is the best thing ever. But, to be honest, with all of her twelve inches filling my mouth and throat, catching me off any air to breathe, and leaving with a mixture of my saliva, her sweat, her pre-cum and her smegma to taste... with her grapes laying right on my tongue... and with her hand keeping me in place, not allowing to move a single inch...

Safe to say, between me and Ameline, out of that deal, I got a better prize. Really, I doubt anything would be more intense and more exciting, or bring any more pleasure, than being on edge of passing out, while sucking such a wonderful cock...

...well, this combined with an additional dicks, one in the ass and one in the pussy, would be more pleasurable.

In any case, when I lowered my hand into my panties and begin fingering myself furiously, like the crazy bitch I was, I didn't have to pretend anything. It was the best thing in the world. It really was.

'Watch it Fatty...' I thought, moaning and almost puking all over Ameline's penis, as my gag reflex hit hardest within this sucking session '...watch it Fatty, and try to lie to yourself. Watch it and try to not be jealous. But we both know better, right Fatty? You are a bitch, just like I am. And tonight, I will prove it with my strap-on... and tomorrow, you will suck Mistress Ameline off like a top-tier bitch. She will see how good my teaching skills are...'

'I will show her I am not only a whore, but also a whore-maker.'

But then, Mistress cut the fun off. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off her dick. I wanted to scream and beg, anything to get that big penis of hers back inside my throat. It felt so empty without it. If on my period, I would probably feel so sad about it that I would literally go mad and either cry like a baby or go and kill someone, just because of the lack of Ameline dick inside my mouth.

But instead of shouting or begging, I grabbed my neck with both hands, panting like crazy, coughing, and gagging, even though my throat was already empty. I could not spit a single word out, so I simply looked at Mistress, trying to show her how angry I was at her for stopping me like that right in the middle of the funniest part.

She knew me well, and so she understood.

- Don't be ridiculous, Alice! - she burst out, laughing - We have more boys to watch your naughty show, and I cannot cum each time or the last one will be disappointed with the amount of sperm my cock spurt out into your slutty mouth, hunny. We must make sure all of them understand the advances of a whore job. Besides, you were just about to puke. And I don't think our Fatty friend would like scrabbing your vomit out of his teeth later tonight before going to bed.

- What!? - Fatty squealed like a girl at those words.

Well, to be honest, I completely forgot about him. Amline's cock was much more interesting. But yes, he was sitting in a chair behind me, with his ugly face being as red as a tomato. His eyes, filled with panic, were jumping between my face and Mistress's dick. Well, my face for sure was a mess. Covered with saliva and sweat, probably also with runny makeup, and all of that was piqued by my hair stretching all around. And as for Ameline's dick... it is literally impossible not to watch it once you are in the same room with her. Either she is clothed or not.

- Only if you want, that is - Ameline smiled - You know what, Tommy? Suck me till I cum, right here and right now, and we can forget about that whole thing with a month of being my apprentice. Do it and tomorrow morning I will pay for your scholarship. So, what will you say?

'Wow, what a bitch' I almost laughed 'She can control her cumming as she wishes. He will never do it.'

But, Fatty just shook his head.

- No, I... - he blushed - I am not feeling comfortable with that. Thank but... I would rather proceed with a month as your apprentice.

'And so, you will probably suck her off each and every day of that month, you stupid Fatty...' I smiled.

- Well, if that's how it is... okay, guess we go back to our interview then. Where did we were? I think you were saying something about...

Smiling in my bitchy way, I stood up and looked at Fatty. No doubt he saw devilish flames dancing in the corners of my eyes since he shuddered and made a move as if he wanted to escape. And oh, he should have got the hell out of there. As far from me as he can. But he didn't move. He was just looking at me the way a mouse can look at a cat.

- You sure you don't wanna try, Fatty? Mistress's cock is delicious, I assure you... - I grabbed his arm and bent over him.

- I... - he began, but as soon as he opened his mouth, I leaned in and kissed him, shoving my tongue deep inside.

He will taste Ameline's cock, whether he likes it or not. If not by giving her a blowjob, well, then he will taste it by making out with me. And oh hell, if that Fatty idiot won't thank me for that kiss, he will also feel my knee crushing his pathetic nuts...

PART 1.5

~~ Fatty ~~

I never kissed a girl. And well, that didn't change. Because I did not kiss a girl. A girl kissed me. I did not kiss Alice. Alice kissed me.

I should have been so happy. I mean yes, Alice was a little crazy... okay, she was crazy as hell... but she was a beautiful girl, and a good kisser too. She totally dominated me, shoving her tongue deep inside my mouth. Her kiss was aggressive. But still, she was a girl and she was kissing me.

The only problem was that, well, a second ago I saw Alice taking Ameline's big cock deep down her throat. And that's why I cannot enjoy that kiss the way I should have. I simply cannot stop wondering whether what I was tasting was Alice's saliva or Ameline's dick. Probably a mix of the two. It bothered me...

...yes, it bothered me so fucking much...

...because...

...because it tasted so fucking good.

Really, it was out of control. I could not do anything. I could not think. All I could do was to embrace that sweet kiss. My first kiss ever.

My arms moved on its own... but luckily, before I reacted the way my body wanted... before I tried to grab the back of Alice's head, just to keep it close, just so she would not stop making out with me... luckily, before they both saw I enjoyed kissing a girl who just sucked a dick... luckily, right before any of this happened, Alice stopped the kiss and backed off.

Let's hope they didn't see my arms moving to embrace Alice. Let's hope they didn't see the truth in my eyes.

- Have something to say, Fatty? - asked Alice, panting heavily.

'Stop calling me Fatty. My name is Tom.'

'And kiss me again, I beg you.'

I shook my head.

- I have nothing to say, you crazy...

Sudden pain in my groin made me stop half a sentence. I shouted, a word between 'fuck' and 'shit' came out of my mouth. I lowered my head and saw Alice's knee hammering into my testicles. I looked at her, my face was probably pale like the face of a snowman. She was smiling sadistically, but even that devilish smile of hers was... cute? Surely, while the kick itself delivered a sharp pain to my nuts, the fact that she didn't back off her knee, still pushing it right onto my balls, made it even worse. The pain was different, not sharp, but, with each second her knee was crunching my balls, I was feeling stronger and stronger pain in the lower part of my belly. Of course, I tried to get away, but she grabbed my waist and kept me still.

- Bad Fatty - Alice smirked - You shall thank a girl so pretty like me for kissing an ugly boy like you.

- Thank... you... - I managed to murmur.

She grinned, laughed, and finally got her knee off my balls. I grabbed them, moaning from pain, not too hard, but I must have made sure she didn't destroy them.

- Very well - said Mistress Ameline, grinning - That's good, Fatty. And thank you Alice dear, that will make it quicker - she looked at me, clearly very happy with what just happened - I was about to talk with you, Fatty, about your life. Ask you personal questions... but, it won't be needed anymore. You let Alice kiss you even though she just sucked my dick. You let her torture your balls, and even thank her at the end! You weren't fighting. In other words, you are a beta loser, just as I wanted. Your actions proved it. You are a little bratty for now, but this will change soon... anyway, from now on you are officially my apprentice for an upcoming month.

Alice smiled and blinked at me.

- It will be fun, Fatty!

- Just one more thing to do... - said Ameline, taking a small, pink box out of a drawer of her desk - Put it on him, Alice.

I swallowed hard, having a very bad feeling about this mysterious box. Alice, on the other hand, almost jumped from excitement as she took a box and opened it right away. She smiled and took a really small, metal chastity cage out of the box.

- Someone's gonna have their little weenie locked up, Fatty... - said Alice, sounding so happy about it that it sent shivers down my spine.

I take a step back, terrified. If I let them do it... if I let them lock my cock in a chastity cage... I will be all screwed. It will either be me doing whatever they say or me never cumming again. Heck, they will probably make me do what they want and won't unlock me anyway.

- Is this really... - I begin.

- Yes! - Ameline said strictly - It is either this or no deal. You either let Alice lock you up or you get the hell out, never again show me your ugly face, and come back to your pathetic life, worm.

- And you will always dream about kissing me, and about sucking Mistress's cock, but that train will be long ago departed... You loser... - added Alice.

Alice took another step closer to me, and so did I took another step back.