All Comments on 'University 01 - A New Beginning'

by pinkyperky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just the beginning???

This has great potential for a series about Amy and Jo's university adventures. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good read

You spoiled a great story with poor grammar. For example ... "Yes i agree that makes perfect sense."

It should be Yes (I) agree ...

Otherwise a good story and look forward to reading more

pinkyperkypinkyperkyover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to comments

Yes more of the story to come. Grammar is my weakness, as when i attended schools/college it was during a time it was unfashionable to teach in any depth. I am more used to writing business documents and not stories as such. And when i write business docs, i use a full version of Word, which checks grammar and spelling. Literotica has limited fields to enter stories and you really need to use Word and copy/paste across after checking.

ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
Great story....

......only a real shame, you felt the need to respond to the anonymous critics.

Personally, if they can't put their names to criticism, well, they're not worth the effort.

It's your story, your style, your grammar, done in a way to show your age, education, as you start life's long journey at Uni.

Be proud 🌈

pinkyperkypinkyperkyover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to Exescort

I did think before i responded. Any feedback, provided there is a learning point through constructive criticism can be a positive. Does not mean I would always respond. Grammar can be a subject open to argument.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
More please

Never mind the grammar i didnt notice as i was enjoying a really Good story and i would like to read more of either the sisters or amy and jo

Swapping partners 1/2 way through sneeky and fun. Thank you for a good read

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I really got into this, I thought it no ex a little fast, but gave it five star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really bland writing style

It was so plainly written and lacking in expression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous