University Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Posing naked and a late night streak are just the beginning.
7.3k words
4.78
31k
36

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially inspired by my own time at university, this is the story of two friends who embark on a series of increasingly daring adventures. Any comments or feedback are much appreciated, hope you enjoy!

Chapter Two -- Holly's Secret

'Jericho?'

Oh my God she actually came? Jericho's heart simultaneously froze and soared at the same time as he leapt to his feet and rushed to open the door and welcome in his late night visitor. 'Woah, not shy are you?' Standing there with a wallet held in her hand was Jessica. Damn. Jericho then clocked that he was standing there in his boxers and he sheepishly crossed his arms over his chest. 'Expecting someone else were you?' Jessica joked. She was looking away from him down the corridor to preserve his modesty, and Jericho quickly adjusted his shorts to make sure he was as covered as he could be.

'Sorry, I was half asleep and just jumped up, let me grab something quickly.'

'No don't worry I just wanted to give you this.' Jessica held out his wallet and Jericho reached out to take it. 'Found it on the floor in the kitchen, you must have dropped it. Sorry, I didn't think you'd be asleep yet.'

'Ah great, cheers. No that's fine, thanks for bringing it. I'd have been stressing out in the morning looking for it otherwise.'

Jessica looked back at him and smirked. 'No probs Jerry, I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Night.'

'Night.'

Shutting the door Jericho slumped back into bed and sighed. Jessica's arrival had given him a bad case of blue balls and he was well and truly frustrated.

*well then*

It was Holly.

*that was dangerous*

Ok good, thought Jericho, she's not ignoring me.

*what do you mean*

*well, i was just about to come see you. you know. to get my top. wearing what you suggested*

Jericho was smiling again, he couldn't believe she was actually willing to do as he'd asked.

*but then as i open my door to leave, what do i see at the end of the corridor? our good friend jessica, standing in front of what i'm pretty sure is your door*

*omg i'm so sorry! she came to give me my wallet, I thought it was going to be you at the door*

Jessica man, what a cockblock. If only she'd waited until the next morning to stop by.

*oh haha ok. i thought it must be bad timing, not some kind of elaborate trap...*

*what no of course not! i would never do that. promise*

*don't worry silly i believe you. would have been a bit tricky to explain though, why i was on my way to yours, completely...*

*were you actually? like totally...*

*as the day i was born*

*omg* Jericho wondered if he should try his luck and attempt to coax her over again, surely the rest of the flat would be in bed by now. But the next message quickly ruled out that idea.

*anyways my nerves are completely shot, i went way too far tonight, that was stupid. i think i need some sleep*

*ah ok, yeah sounds like a good idea. sorry again*

*good night jay. and please, stop saying sorry*

*ok. sorry*

*haha*

*night holly*

*xxx*

Half an hour later and Jericho's mind was still racing with the events of the last few days. He had no idea how on Earth he had ended up in this mad situation but he was absolutely delighted that he had. Still far too turned on to sleep he decided to enjoy the shower video a few more times, and once that was done with he drifted off and dreamt of Holly, the crazy girl from down the hall.

***

'It's a lot busier than I was expecting, there's almost no room.' Jessica began elbowing her way through the crowd as Holly and Jericho followed in her wake. 'Was it like this last week Holls?'

'No not as bad, I guess people started recommending it to their friends. And you know, it's free.' Holly had brought her two friends to the life drawing class that she had attended the previous week. She and Jericho were trying to get back into their old hobby of sketching, and Jessica had tagged along out of boredom. A few weeks into university and the three of them had formed a little clique within their kitchen, and after a few more days of hard work revising they decided to take the evening off to go and try something new.

'So do they shut these windows when we get going? Or cover over the one in the door?' The session was held in one of the seminar rooms in the maths department which wasn't exactly private. One of the walls was almost completely glass and even the door was see through, so anyone wandering through the main atrium could easily see the group of students waiting for the class to begin. Jessica reached a desk in the corner and they all began to get out their pads and pencils.

'No,' Said Holly. 'It is more open than you'd expect, I suppose you can't really see the model because they're in the middle of the crowd, and I doubt they care about who's outside. But it would be weird for some professor to be walking past and see a random naked person.'

'Yeah exactly. Ah well, I suppose they just try to use any available room they can find. They might need a bigger one for next week though, look at everyone.' Jericho was ready to begin and shifted onto the desk where he could sit crossed legged. Jessica joined him and leant against shoulder, whilst Holly took the chair. 'Well we've got a good vantage point from up here, at least we're not on the floor.'

The room was now fully packed and in one corner the head of the society was chatting to two other women. 'Same model as last time. The one with dark hair.' Holly noted, nodding at one of the girls.

'Cool. So what are we saying, deadest artist has to buy drinks afterwards?'

'No way,' Jessica laughed. 'I'm going to be the worst by far.'

After some more small talk the class finally began. There were some greetings and announcements from the president, then one of the other members of the exec explained how they would try a range of short poses which would get longer as the evening progressed. Jessica yawned.

'So if everyone is ready let's please welcome our model for tonight, Nathalie.' The brunette had been waiting in the corner by the door and as soon as her name was mentioned she stopped leaning against the wall and quickly whipped off her jumper.

'Here we go.' Muttered Jessica, nudging Jericho in the ribs.

'Behave.'

Nathalie wriggled out of her jeans and passed them to one of the art girls, who folded them and placed them on a desk. With no hesitation and a completely neutral expression the economics student unclasped her bra and then pulled down her underwear, stepping out of them and walking quickly into the middle of the room. Then she placed her hands on her hips and stared blankly into the distance.

'Ok everyone, first one minute pose, starting now.' The exec member nodded to the class and they all turned to begin their sketches.

'This is mental!' Jessica was amazed by the model's complete lack of embarrassment.

'Shut up!' Jericho was trying not to laugh too, this whole situation was surreal. He had been good at art growing up but had never experienced anything like this before, and one minute is not a lot of time to try and capture someone's image. He kept glancing up at Nathalie but there was no time to stare and appreciate her body, even if he wanted too, he had to work quickly.

'Time's up.'

'Shit that's impossible.' Jessica had managed barely more than a stick figure with some crudely drawn cartoonish breasts. 'Let's see yours.'

Jericho had made a decent attempt at her legs but had run out of time for the rest of her, and only Holly had managed anything that looked like a proper nude body.

'No that's a good start,' Holly lied. 'Great tits.'

'I thought we were trying to be mature about this.' Jericho shook his head, amused at the two of them.

'We are Jay, you can't deny Jessica has captured her sexiness though.'

'Sure.'

Three more short poses followed and already Jessica had given up. 'Guys I'm just crap, this one looks like a man, an ugly man at that.' She put down her pencil and looked glumly at Nathalie who had been asked to lie on her side for this round.

'It will come with more practice, keep going.' Whispered Jericho who was still struggling himself.

'Time.'

Holly puffed out her cheeks and turned to look at the other two's work again. 'Not bad guys, Jay I like her arms in that one. It's just tough having to draw this quickly right, normally you can take your time.' As they conversed one of the exec called out that they would be pausing for ten minutes, and a few students filled out of the room to take a break.

'I really think I would want a robe at this point.' Jessica watched as Nathalie walked over to the society president and started a conversation, still totally naked. 'Look at her, it's like she doesn't know she's not wearing anything.'

'Yeah I'd say that's unusual, but credit to her.' Holly looked on too, impressed by the woman's confidence.

'How much would they need to pay you two to do this.' Jericho enquired playfully.

'Hmm.' Jessica pondered. 'Ok do I know anyone in the class? Do I get to put something on in the breaks? Would I be in a room which passers by could see into?'

'Ok, what if it was in a private room, with a robe, and you'll never see anyone in the class ever again.'

'Ok as a one off? Ten grand.'

'What? Ten thousand pounds for one hour? Even though you would basically be anonymous?' Holly clearly disagreed.

'Well fine, how much would you charge?'

'Under those circumstances? I don't know... a tenner?'

The other two laughed. 'Sorry what?'

'Well like you said, no one would know me, and everyone here is a grown up, it's just a naked body... I don't know, it would be an experience I guess. When else would you do something like that?' When indeed, thought Jericho.

'Oh wow,' Jessica was surprised. 'Well go on girl, tell our her to take the rest of the night off, up you go.' Still naked, Nathalie was talking to some of the students in the middle of the room and studying their drawings of her.

'Haha, no way.'

Ok then,' Jericho continued. 'How much for you to literally replace Nathalie, say next week. Here in this room, with these people.'

Now Jessica backed down. 'See that's different. I could see anyone here around campus, I have some friends who have lectures in this building who might be lurking about, that's too much. I would need a million maybe.'

Holly scoffed. 'A million, you're mad. It's true though, I think I saw one of my lecturers walk past earlier, imagine that.'

'So you wouldn't do it either?'

'Well never say never but no... probably not. Maybe for five hundred?'

'I'll get a funding page going,' Joked Jericho. 'We'll get you up there in no time.'

The session soon resumed and before they knew it they had reached the final fifteen minute sitting. 'So for this one Nathalie would you mind holding your ankles and letting your hair flow over your face? Just like that, perfect. Last one everyone, starting now.'

Jessica stared wide eyed. 'Jesus.' Nathalie leant forward with her legs staying completely straight, clasping her ankles and tucking her head tight into her body. 'She must be flexible.' The three of them had a side on view from their corner, and they could only imagine the sight that must have greeted the students who sat directly behind the bent over model. She didn't seem phased by her exposed position though, and Jericho wondered what she must think about as she stayed frozen in place for so long. He finally had enough time to produce something he was pleased with, and as the timer went off he proudly turned to show Holly his work.

'Jay that's so good! See you're a natural, hair is so hard to do well and you still made it look really lifelike. Well done!'

'Haha thanks. Oh my God yours is insane though, what the hell...' Holly's drawing was indeed very impressive but she shrugged it off.

'It's ok, I'm still rusty though. We should come again if guys you are down, did you like it Jess?'

Jessica had already hidden her last drawing, not wanting it to be critiqued. 'Guys I'm sorry I don't know if I can, that was just stressful you know. I think I have literally zero artistic talent.'

'Nooo you were good! Come on, those stick figures have so much potential.' Holly and Jessica laughed and teased as they all packed their things away, but Jericho was distracted. After a round of applause for her services Nathalie had returned to her clothes and was very slowly getting dressed as she spoke to the president once more. She'd put on her jumper again and was absentmindedly untangling her underwear as she chatted away, unphased by the fact that she was still bottomless. The class were quickly streaming through the door as they left and several glanced down at her body as they passed, noting her casual nudity.

Jericho and the girls also walked by and out into the atrium where they were hit by the cold evening air. 'She must be feeling quite a draft.' Giggled Jessica as they left the building. 'Tell you what Holls, if you show off your boobs I'll get my arse out, how about that. We'll do half and half modelling, for five hundred grand each.'

'Haha sure.' The girls linked arms and the three of them walked off to the pub to get dinner.

***

Two hours later and the trio turned into the flat's corridor, arguing about whether or not the waiter who had delivered their dinner was hot or not.

'Well I would.' Said Jessica, peeling off her coat as they stopped outside her room.

'Of course you would.' Holly hugged her friend goodnight. 'See you tomorrow Jess, thanks for coming tonight, that was fun.'

'Well I'm glad you two enjoyed it.' Jessica turned to embrace Jericho. 'Night Jerry, see you guys in the morning. Sleep well!' With that she shut her door and they heard the lock click into place from inside.

'Bless her, she tried but art clearly isn't her thing. Think she'll come next week?'

Jericho laughed as they strolled along. 'I hope so but no, I doubt it. To be fair, it was a lot tougher than I thought it would be. University art is hard.'

'Yours were great though, especially for your first time.'

'No, they were nothing compared to yours.'

'Well I could give you some tips? I've got some old sketch pads in my room, I could show you some things to help you improve?'

'Oh wow really? That would actually be really helpful.' Jericho was touched. 'When would you be free?'

'Well what about now? Unless you've got any early lectures? I've got nothing until twelve tomorrow.'

'Oh yeah great, sure.'

'Cool. Give me a minute to get changed and then let's do it.'

They went their separate ways and Jericho chucked his stuff in his room before stopping to take a long look at himself in his bedside mirror. She'd only invited him into her room and yet he was suddenly feeling nervous. He quickly topped up his cologne with a few sprays, ran his hands through his hair and smoothed out his clothes. Then with his sketch pad in one hand and Holly's long forgotten top in the other, he walked back down to her door.

'Come in.' Was the call in response to his knock, and he opened up the door to see Holly sitting cross legged on her bed. Her room was identical to his but nicer in every way. There were fairy lights hung above her desk, colourful cushions and a throw on her bed, and the air smelt of vanilla. 'Ok so I've got a few examples here which might be useful. Sit.'

'I bought your dress by the way.' Jericho tossed it onto her chest of drawers then sat down next to her.

'Oh great, thanks so much. You didn't have to.' Holly shifted closer to him and pulled some pieces of paper onto her lap. 'Right, so. You're really good at capturing the figure's general shape and the vague structure of the pose, but it's the anatomical detail that could be better.' Jericho forced himself to stop checking out her room and tried to pay attention. Holly was genuinely passionate about this stuff he could tell, and she used her pencil to point out differences between his sketches and some of her old examples. His thoughts kept wandering though, their closeness and the cosiness of the room was leading his mind astray. She had changed into a pair of very short shorts which flaunted her smooth legs, leading down to large fluffy socks and a similarly warm looking jumper with the sleeves rolled up. 'So, do you want to have a go?'

'What?' His daydreaming was interrupted by her unexpected question. 'What do you mean?'

Holly stood up and let down her hair which until then had been tied up in a bun. 'Well the theory is fine but you only get better by practising. So how about we forget the timed poses, and you focus on capturing some of the finer details like we discussed. Maybe if I did something like this?' Holly sat back down facing him this time, with one leg tucked under her. She held her head at the sides and let her fingers drape across her cheeks. 'So if you try this from the waist up? Then you can try to really define the hands and my facial features, those are some of the hardest things to draw well.'

Jericho was a bit nervous but thought he should show willing. 'Right yeah, good idea.' He positioned his pad of paper accordingly and began to sketch. It was nerve wracking having this beautiful woman sit a couple of feet away from him, posing just for his eyes only. He also really wanted to impress her, so he was taking his time and doing his best to utilise all the tips she had talked through with him before. He felt weird staring at her eyes, then her nose, then her lips, but he had to do his best to try and include as much detail as possible. After maybe twenty minutes of complete silence the tension in the room was palpable, and Jericho decided to call it a day. 'Ok, what do you think?'

Holly smiled and took his artwork, studying it intently for a moment. 'Ok much better. The overall shape is fine like before but you're really focusing on the specifics now, it looks much more realistic.'

'It's easier when you're not worrying about the timer, and when you're this up close.'

'Yeah exactly, that's why you can't afford to be shy in the classes, you have to really stare and fixate on the model to make sure you're taking in as much as you can. So what about another go, this time with the feet? They're surprisingly hard to get right. If I sit hugging my knees then you'll get my fingers in again, they were still looking a bit too blocky in this one.' She reached down and pulled off her socks, chucking them onto the floor, then swung her legs onto the bed pointing at Jericho. 'Want some music by the way?' She got out her phone and the Bluetooth speaker in the corner of her room started playing. 'Yes, that's better.'

'Right, fingers and toes.' Once again Jericho set to work, nodding his head softly to the slow indie love songs that seemed to be Holly's soundtrack of choice. He was relaxing into the evening now and he found studying her legs a lot less intimidating than her face. 'You're very good at staying dead still, have you done this before?'

'Well, sort of. For a friend, a bit like this actually. When we were taking the classes seriously we would draw each other in our spare time as practice.'

Jericho raised an eyebrow. 'Would you work on the anatomical details with them too?'

Holly smiled wistfully. 'Sometimes. Practice makes perfect you know, and there's only so many bowels of fruit you can draw before you get bored and move onto the real thing.'

'Interesting. Who was better, you or her?'

'He.'

'He?'

'Yep. Probably me to be honest, he was more into landscapes really, and liked using water colours. I've always like drawing people for whatever reason, and I'm useless with paint.'

'But you never modelled properly. Like for a class?'

'No, no. Just for him. Well again, sort of.'

'What do you mean.' Jericho was now well and truly distracted, but he kept his eyes on his paper as he absentmindedly kept adding little scribbles of shading.