University Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He went to an art college full time and I just did the evening class for fun. But we hit it off and learnt a lot from each other, and I trusted him. So when he told me he had two friends who were looking for a model for a short film they were making, he asked if I'd be ok doing it.'

'What sort of thing did they have you do?'

'Well...' Holly was clearly miles away by now. 'Lots of photos at first, different poses, lots of different outfits. Some in their studio, some at their flat, some in the local park. Then they also got some interview footage of me looking at the photos and talking to them about them. It was a bit weird really and hard to explain without showing you. They showed it at the art college and got a good grade though, so they were happy, and my friend was grateful that I'd helped.'

'I'd like to see it someday, sounds intriguing.'

'It was online for a bit but it got taken down quite quickly.'

'Why, what for?'

'Well, all the nudity mainly.' Holly grinned up at him. 'But enough about me. Come on then, let's see.'

His second drawing was also deemed a success and Jericho was pleased with her feedback and praise. As she pinpointed a few more areas to work on he noticed a bead of sweat drop from his forehead and down onto the paper. 'It is boiling in here Holly.' Jericho used his t shirt to mop his brow.

'No you're right, sorry I have the heating on full blast like I said. I can turn it down, hold on.' She crouched next to the radiator under the window and turned the knob clockwise. 'There, want me to open the window?'

'Yes please, that would be great.' A slight draft blew into the room and Holly stood for a moment looking out into the night. 'Any better?' The room was still stifling warm and Jericho still felt flustered.

'I'm sure it will cool down soon.'

'Why don't you take off your top?'

'Sorry?'

Holly wandered back over to the bed. 'Well you've mastered the head, hands and feet. You're already good at arms and legs, that's easy, so now we're onto the fun areas.'

'You what?' Here we go again, he thought. She's about to be crazy.

'Look at your stuff from earlier Jay. The shape is fine but you've basically airbrushed her body. There's no detail at all, especially around her naughty bits. Rule one of life drawing? You can't be awkward about drawing their privates. It just looks silly and obvious if you shy away from them. So next up we'll practice that, and seeing as you won't be the only one taking off your clothes, and you're clearly still too hot, why don't you take your top off?' Jericho was nonplussed. Holly just looked at him then took a band from her wrist and pulled back her hair into a pony tail. Next she pulled her jumper up over her head, revealing a sports bra with a zip running down the front, before sliding off her bottoms which uncovered a pair of matching boy shorts. 'Come on, nothing I haven't seen before...'

Holly turned to her desk to take a drink of water from a bottle and Jericho admired her newly revealed curves. 'Fair enough.' He replied, pulling his t shirt off and leaning back against the pillows at the head of her bed.

'Good.' Still holding her bottle Holly bounced back down onto the bed. 'Now obviously you've seen these before too, and this is all in the name of art, so this is no big deal ok...' She reached for the zip and pulled it down, causing her breasts to burst free of the bra, which she then shrugged off her shoulders. 'Right then.'

Once more in heaven, Jericho drank in the sight of her topless body for the second time. 'Important to stare didn't you say? Drink in all the detail possible?'

'Of course.' Holly grinned and squeezed her arms together, squishing her breasts together. 'Take in the girls as much as you need, this will make sure that next week you are confident enough to capture Nathalie's magnificent pair. Now control yourself and this time don't bother with my head, just try and get the torso accurately.'

'Fine, if I must.' Jericho quickly sketched out a brief outline of her midriff, then took great pleasure in slowly drawing the curve of her breasts, shading underneath to highlight their fullness, and finally finishing with her pointed nipples.

'You still hot by the way? Those jeans must be pretty restrictive.' Jericho was still uncomfortably warm but wasn't sure if he liked where this was going. Sitting on the same bed as the beautiful Jessica, wearing a solitary piece of underwear, was having quite the physical effect on him, and he feared it was only the jeans that were keeping that fact hidden.

'No it's ok, I'm fine.'

'No come on, relax. It feels so much better, trust me.' He couldn't really say no could he, so reluctantly Jericho set his drawing to the side and unbuckled his belt. 'Here, I'll help.' After watching him unzip Holly reached forward and helped tug his trousers down past his knees and then off his feet. As she did so she peeled off his socks too, then resumed her pose sitting motionless on the bed. Jericho quickly put his pad of paper back over his crotch. There was a very distinct shape protruding from his boxers, but if Holly had noticed it she had pretended not to. He finished off his sketch and had to admit he did finally feel that he was at a pleasant temperature, the breeze from the window tickling his skin.

Holly squeezed up next to him as they both lay reclined on the bed, and she held up the drawing of her with one hand as the other lay tucked under her breasts, pushing them up slightly. 'Very good Jay, very good indeed.' She was subconsciously stroking her bare skin as she spoke, something Jericho noted. 'Very generous too, I don't think they're that big normally, but I won't complain.' Jericho was lying very still with both hands crossed over his groin, extremely conscious that their legs and arms were pressed together. She was very warm. 'I think you're more than prepared for next week. Maybe I should give Jess a few crash course lessons too.'

Jericho went to reply but had to clear his throat. 'All thanks to you, you're an amazing teacher, and an even better model.'

Holly glanced across at him. 'Why thank you, you're a great student. And you'd be a good model too if you wanted to try. I always think its so much harder for the boys though.'

'Why's that?'

'Well, the obvious danger. If a girl gets, let's say excited? Like during a pose, it's fine because no one can tell. But for the male models, that can't happen.' She reached over Jericho and threw the notepad gently onto the floor, leaving herself uncovered. 'It's the most important thing you need to think about as a guy.' She looked down pointedly at Jericho's clasped hands. 'Don't, get, hard...'

Jericho literally gulped, and his erection twitched simultaneously. Holly looked back at him then sat up and shifted down the bed slightly, turning to face him. 'You can touch them if you like.' Smiling she looked down at her chest and wiggled from side to side suggestively. 'You've been looking at them enough, you might as well show your appreciation.'

Her flirty innocence from before remained the same, but now she was offering him to enter unchartered territory. This really was crossing a line but Jericho was happy to oblige, even if he could feel his heart thumping in his chest. Reaching out gingerly he took one breast in his hand, gently cupping it and stroking her skin. Holly giggled and took his hand, guiding it to her nipple, with Jericho rolled with his fingers, playing with it. 'Two hands, don't let one feel lonely.' Apprehensively Jericho took his other hand away from his crotch and began toying with her other breast.

'Holly oh my god, you have amazing tits.' He became more confident, pressing them together and firmly squeezing each in turn.

'Haha thank you Jay, glad you like them.' After amusedly watching him feel her up for a few more moments, Holly's attention turned to the tent in his underwear. Reaching out she placed her hand on top of the bulge and gripped around his shaft. Jericho flinched and they locked eyes, but then they resumed their mutual touching. 'Is this ok?' Jericho nodded and kept massaging her as Holly slowly began to shift her hand up and down, feeling his rock hard boner through the fabric of his boxers. She gradually picked up pace, staring at Jericho who in turn looked back at her then down at her chest, then back to her hand as she rubbed him. Both of them were beginning to breathe heavily as the hot stickiness of the room felt like it was beginning to build again. 'God this feels good'. Holly suddenly got up on her knees and straddled Jericho, sitting her scantily clad bottom on his shins as she sat back on her heels. She quickly ripped his underwear down and his penis sprang free, pointing straight back up at Jericho's shocked face. Bracing herself against the bed with one hand she took hold of him and began to jerk him off with the other, her arm soon becoming a blur of motion as she threatened to tear the head of his dick off.

'Oh my god, Holly, please.' Her exertions caused her boobs to bounce around uncontained and Jericho watched in awe at the incredible scene before him. He wanted to throw his head back in delight but he couldn't look away. Holly was not slowing down at all, her grip was unwavering and Jericho knew he couldn't hold out for long. 'Holly, seriously, I'm going to blow.' She didn't answer, just readjusted her stance slightly and continued to stroke him vigorously. Soon the end was near and Jericho felt his orgasm building throughout him, before he felt a shudder of pleasure and he came with an incredible force. Holly jumped slightly but kept going as a stream of cum shot out into the air, falling down onto her hand and Jericho's belly. She finally came to a stop, playfully tapping his still pulsing dick down against his balls, and admired the mess that was dripping down and pooling in her palm. 'Wow, that was a lot.'

'I was very turned on.' Jericho sat up leaning on his elbows and sighed. 'Fuck me, that was incredible.' Holly padded over to the other side of the room to get some tissues, and began cleaning herself up as Jericho did the same. When he was finished he self consciously tucked himself back into his boxers and then moved over to make room for Holly, who re-joined him in bed.

'Glad you enjoyed.' She stretched down and tugged the duvet up and over them, then smiled and turned away to lie on her side facing the wall. Jericho turned off the light on the nightstand, then lay down on his back and shut his eyes. In the dark Holly's hand reached back behind her and grabbed him, pulling him in to spoon her. She pulled his arms under and around her, and he cupped her breasts and squeezed them comfortingly. He pushed up close to her body and his softening penis nestled in between her buttocks, and she wiggled her bottom gently in recognition. 'Goodnight Jay.'

'Goodnight.' Interlocked they cuddled for a little longer, before Jericho's post orgasm fatigue allowed him to quickly fall asleep. When he woke in the morning he was alone, and he quickly got dressed before noticing a note on the desk. It was from Holly and said she'd remembered that she did in fact have a meeting that she'd forgotten about, and that she'd run off late and had decided to let him stay sleeping. He screwed up the paper and gathered his things, then quickly poked his head round the door to check if anyone was coming down the corridor. He didn't really want to explain why he'd spent the night in her room, and so he swiftly slipped out and headed back up the hall to find some breakfast.

***

A few more days passed without incident as Jericho continued to work hard, spending far too long stuck in the library working on a group project. He hadn't seen Holly since their evening together, she had gone home for a couple of nights the next afternoon and he didn't know if she was back yet. One night, bored of the same old scenery, he decided to work in his room for a change, so he was lying with his head on his desk having a nap when Holly messaged the flat group chat.

*anyone know if the washing machines are free by any chance*

The laundry room was two floors below them and served six flats in their block, which meant the couple of old washers and dryers were in constant demand and you'd be lucky to find an empty one. Jericho was looking for something to do other than work and cleaning clothes would at least be a useful form of procrastination.

*i just took mine out and both machines were free, best to be quick* Amina replied.

*perfect, thanks*

Might as well then, thought Jericho, and scooping up his pile of dirty clothes and a bottle of detergent he walked into the corridor. Holly was just leaving her room heaving two massive overflowing bags of laundry behind her, and he walked up to help her. 'Wow, someone got behind on chores.'

'Man don't.' Holly kicked her door shut and started pulling her bags backwards own the hall. 'I've been so busy with this essay and I let it all pile up, now I have may too much to do. Oh shit.' She was wearing her customary dressing gown which she was rarely seen without, and her exertions had caused the tie to loosen, allowing the front to open up slightly too much. 'We wouldn't want to accidentally flash you, would we.' She readjusted her gown and fastened the tie around her waist more securely.

'Here, you take mine and I'll carry the large ones.' Jericho took her stuff and they turned the corner to start the climb up the stairs. 'So how was home, you do anything nice?'

'Thank you my strong friend. Yeah it was ok thanks, nice to see the family for a bit.' The pair smiled at a fellow student who passed by them as they caught up, and after the second flight of steps they arrived at the lobby on the top floor. 'Why couldn't they put this on our level.' Holly complained as they opened the door to the laundry room. 'It's so far. Ah thank God they're both still free.' They chatted as they loaded their washing into the two machines, and Holly had to ask to put some of hers in with Jericho's as she had too much for a single load. She didn't seem to be thinking about what had happened the last time they'd been together, but at least she was acting normally, Jericho thought. As she bent down to peer at the machine's settings her gown rode up invitingly at the back, and Jericho had a bad idea. Other than the one person they saw on the stairs the corridors had seemed pretty deserted, and it was quite late in the evening. He looked at the door and wondered if anyone was waiting outside, or heading towards them to do some laundry of their own. He decided he was willing to risk finding out.

Very slowly and deliberately he stretched out his arm holding the detergent bottle, and poured a long flow straight down onto Holly's back.

'What the-' she recoiled then shot to her feet as she felt the cold fluid hit her, and tuned to face Jericho. 'What the hell?' Jericho didn't say anything, he just smiled and then reached out once more and poured a further stream onto her shoulder. 'Jay stop it!' She jumped back out of his range and looked bewildered at the blue liquid with was slowly seeping down her front. 'This is one of the few things I didn't need to wash. What was that for?'

Jericho looked at the bottle and shrugged. 'I disagree, I think it looked pretty dirty actually. You wear it all the time around the kitchen, it must pick up a lot of grime.'

Holly was unimpressed. 'You idiot, this feels gross, it's coming through the material.' Her shoulders were tight as she stood hunched forwards with her arms stretched out, trying to keep the damp gown away from her skin.

'Well then,' Jericho looked deep into her eyes. 'How about you wash it too.'

Holly paused for a moment as she returned his stare. 'Well I can't do that can I. I just put everything else in to wash, so I'd have nothing to wear.'

'You're right, you wouldn't.'

'No.'

'So. How about you wash it too.'

'Jay...'

Normally Holly was the one in charge, the one who called the shots. But now she was very uncertain and slightly surprised by this new more mischievous side of Jericho. Eventually she shook her head.

'No I can't.' She looked down at herself. 'There's no way-' She was stunned into silence again as this time Jericho violently squeezed the bottle and aimed a large spurt of detergent at her front, which landed with a splatter. This spurt further added to the blue mess across her chest and Holly gasped at his boldness. 'Jay I swear to God...'

'Whoops.'

'Are you high. This is ridiculous, you are so dead when we get back to out flat.'

'Look at you Holly, you're dripping on the floor.'

'You don't say.' Small globules were beginning to fall onto the tiles as Holly remained motionless, glaring up at him.

'It really doesn't look that clean now. How about you wash it too.'

Holly's mind whirled. Where had the shy guy who just a week ago had refused to look at her gone? Where had Jericho got this sudden confidence, and this crazy idea? And why was she thinking about agreeing to it?

'It's two floors back to out flat.'

'Yep.'

'That's insane.'

'Why, you've done our corridor before.'

'Yeah but that was way safer.'

'Not really, just shorter.'

'You do it then. Give me some of your clothes.'

Jericho smiled and shook his head. 'Come on we're just hogging the machines at this point.'

Holly looked around the room, thinking hard. 'Is this really for the showers? This is how you want to get even?'

'Getting even was your idea mate, not mine.'

'But I'm not just showing you my body, I'd then have to stay like that and streak two floors. That's insane. And sorry what? That handjob, remember? That wasn't getting even?'

'You're right, this would be insanely unfair for you, and wildly disproportionate revenge, if we both didn't know that really you want to do this. And no that didn't count, that was a bonus. I've still not seen you naked...'

Fuck, Holly thought, he's right.

'I don't know Jay...'

'Holly you came out to do laundry wearing nothing but a dressing gown, not something you'd normally do if you were the self-conscious type.'

Holly ignored him. 'What if someone sees, what if the flat tutor sees me.'

'We'll be quick.'

'Oh we? Glad you're in on it too.'

'Sure, I'll keep look out.'

'How kind.'

Holly had made up her mind. 'Listen,' Her voice was steely. 'To be clear, I am only doing this so that we're even after last week's little accident.'

'Of course.'

'Ok then. Go check if anyone is coming.' Jericho pulled open the door and glanced around.

'Coast is clear.'

'Right.' This wasn't really how Holly had planned this moment with Jericho going, but she did know she had planned on it happening at some point. She gingerly used her fingertips to loosen the knot at the front of her waist, trying not to get any of the sticky detergent on her hands. With the tie undone only the weight of the gown kept it hanging together, so she took hold of each lapel and glanced up one last time at Jericho. 'Ready?' With no response she kept staring straight ahead as she gently pulled her dressing gown open wide. Down it came off her shoulders and then all the way it fell, down over her arms behind her back, before she released the full weight of the robe and let it fall in a pool at her heels. With a deep breath she relaxed her posture and straightened her back, forcing her arms to remain at her side as Jericho drank in the sight before him. 'Happy?'

Jericho was beaming, his smile stretched wide across his face. He stepped forwards and bent to retrieve her gown, then turned and stuffed it in with the rest of his washing. He slammed the two doors shut and started both of the machines which clicked into life, locking the clothes away for the next forty five minutes. Holly watched on helplessly and nervously put an arm across herself and one between her legs to cover herself. 'Can we get going then?' Jericho stood back to admire the naked beauty that stood trying to hide her body. She looked absolutely stunning, and the contrast between her lack of clothing and his comfy hoodie and jeans was only adding to his enjoyment of the situation. 'Well, ladies first.'