University Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
A public scavenger hunt gets very revealing.
7.3k words
4.72
18.9k
26

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially inspired by my own time at university, this is the story of two friends who embark on a series of increasingly daring adventures. Any comments or feedback are much appreciated, hope you enjoy!

*****

Chapter Four - Serena's turn

'Basically,' said Jess, absolutely delighted, 'she's going to have to streak the library!'

Jericho turned and chuckled at the blushing Serena, who squealed in embarrassment. 'Oh really? So is that one of the tasks?'

'God, I'm actually blushing. No I will not be streaking the library, but it's almost as bad,' Serena pushed her phone over to him. 'Look, you can take a picture there and you get ten points if you do it naked.'

Jericho studied the description. 'Yeah but you still get five if you're in your underwear, why not do that?'

'Jerry we have no time! I have to be ready by tomorrow evening ok, and even if I get ten for that then I still have to find another twenty points.'

'Alright then, what are the other big hitters?'

This time it was Jessica who leant over and took charge. 'So there's a bunch where she's just being a brat and refusing to do them,' Serena snorted in indignation. 'See here, go into a random lecture and get on a desk to sing a song, points for how long a performance you give, that would be easy to do.'

'No I'd actually die of shame,' Serena sighed. 'And I can't sing for shit.'

Jessica continued to criticise. 'Won't do the one where you have to film yourself eating six raw eggs...'

'I'm vegan!'

'Won't ask a random stranger to motorboat her...'

'What if they said yes?'

'And so,' Jessica concluded, 'We have to resort to the naughty ones. Now admittedly most of these are quite extreme...'

'No kidding, look at this nonsense. Submit a sex tape with a flatmate, thirty points straight away. But who the hell is going to do that?'

I know someone who might give it a go, Jericho thought wistfully.

'But there are two other ten pointers which would mean we could hit the target in time for tomorrow. So the first is hilarious...'

*****

'Hey I got your text, what's up?' Holly bounded up to Jericho and clasped his arm tightly. The two of them hugged and hurried to catch up Serena and Holly who were striding off ahead.

'You remember Serena's scavenger hunt?'

'Oh yeah, how's it going?'

'She's just about to start.' Jericho quickly explained the situation to Holly, who giggled with excitement. The first task that Serena was going to try was to go and dance in the water fountain that was in the pond outside the humanities building. Points were awarded based on your state of undress, five for fully dressed, seven for a white t shirt with underwear underneath, and ten for just the top.

'Oh so that's why she's wrapped up in that big jumper,' laughed Holly. 'Poor thing must be chilly, she has my sympathies.'

A few minutes later and the quartet arrived at the water's edge. It was only midday and the campus was alive and busy, students flowing past them in their droves. A couple of geese watched them suspiciously as Serena nervously turned to face them. 'Oh hi Holls, glad you got invited to enjoy the show.'

'Wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't believe you're about to do this girl!'

'Man I don't think I can...'

Jessica held her hand out. 'Come on, the quicker we get this over with, the quicker you'll be back home.'

'Come on Serena you got this.' Holly chorused, and Jericho also offered his words of encouragement.

'Jesus Christ.' Serena looked about nervously then snapped into action. 'Jay your phone has the best camera so you're filming, Jess you've got the towel for after right? Ok. Ok, let's go.' The rugby player slipped off her sliders, not having bothered with socks, then quickly pulled off her jogging bottoms, handing them to Jessica. 'Guys even the grass is damp, this is so gross.' Next she crossed her arms and ripped off her jumper, leaving her standing there in a baggy white t shirt that she had borrowed from Jericho. You could already see her nipples poking through the fabric and the hem was only just long enough to cover her down below. Serena turned and skipped into the shallows, shrieking as her toes dipped below the surface. 'It's fucking freezing!' As the others laughed and cheered behind her she began to wade forward, the weeds and lily pads only making it up to her knees before the muddy surface levelled out.

'Get in there, get wet!' Jessica hollered, as Jericho focused on recording his friend's escapade.

Serena approached the large fountain which was shooting a jet of water into the air, splattering down in a circular arc around it. Grimacing she stepped forward and let the first spurt of water rain down onto her, calling out again in astonishment at the shock of the cold. Holly watched on, slightly jealous, as she spun around to let herself become completely drenched, tossing her hair and twirling her body about as she danced around the pond. People had stopped to watch her performance, and some cheered appreciatively at her bravery. Serena decided she had done enough to pass the challenge, and looked down to see her t shirt was entirely soaked, slightly see through and plastered to her skin. Her boobs, belly and thighs were clearly displayed, pressed tightly against her top, and she bashfully held the front away from her as she nipped back to her friends.

'Jess, towel, Jericho, stop looking!' She quickly dried off her hair, then flinched as she had to pull her jumper over her sodden shirt.

'Don't do that, your jumper will get wet too! Just take off the t shirt.' Both Serena and Jessica turned to look at Holly as if she were crazy, then Serena pulled on her bottoms and the group quickly deserted the scene, leaving their onlookers behind.

*****

Half an hour later and she had warmed up with a quick shower, then re-joined the others in the kitchen. They were all hunched around Jericho watching the video, and Serena gasped when she saw how see through her top had really become. 'Oh my god guys look away!' She grabbed the phone off them, despite their complaints. 'Alright Jerry I'm sending this to myself ok, then deleting it.'

'Spoil sport.'

'So Serena,' Holly asked, 'It will be evening soon and you've still got twenty more points to make up right? So, what's next on the agenda?'

'Ah.' Serena and Jessica exchanged a knowing look. 'Well the next one is a bit awkward. I've got the library one for later but there is one more I need to do first.' She pulled up the list of tasks again and passed the phone to Holly, who read it and gasped. Then all three girls slowly turned to look at Jericho.

'What?'

Holly slid over the phone and Jericho looked down. 'Take a picture with a member of the opposite sex. For guys you get five points if the girl lets you kiss her, seven if she flashes her butt, and ten if she lets you touch her boobs. For the girls you get five points if you kiss the guy, seven if he flashes his butt, and ten if he lets you hold his dick... Seriously Serena?'

Serena was blushing again. 'Jerry I know, I don't want to do this believe me, but if we do this then I only need to do one more task afterwards. And I'd ask one of the other guys but I trust you the most, it might be awkward but you won't be a creep about it. Please? Would you?'

'Man I don't know, this is kind of ridiculous...'

'It would be anonymous at least.' Jessica chirped in, watching Jericho squirm. Holly was staying very quiet, and he wondered what she thought about this. The others didn't know about the two of them yet, so he couldn't really say why doing this with Serena would be even more inappropriate than it already was.

'Jerry I will buy you drinks on the next night out. And do your next bin rota. Come on, that's a great deal.' Jericho rolled his eyes and was just about to refuse outright when Holly interrupted.

'Come on Jay, don't be a wimp. Help a girl out why don't you.' Well, he hadn't been expecting that. She was looking at him with an entirely expressionless face, and he wasn't sure if this was a test of some kind.

'Please Jay, please?'

Sigh. 'Ok fine, I'll do it, but we're never speaking of this again after. And it better be a lot of drinks.'

Serena clapped and Jessica laughed. 'You angel! Guys I think we might actually be able to pull this whole thing off, I thought it was all over before now. Ok, we can use my room?' Once again the four of them filed off into the corridor.

'Do the other two really need to see this?' Jericho was becoming genuinely nervous, he wasn't the sort who enjoyed being on display, and he was worried about Jessica and Serena's reactions.

'No that's true,' Serena let them in and ushered Jericho into the middle of the carpet, 'This could be a selfie.'

'What, that's not fair.' Jessica bounced down onto the bed, and Holly joined her. 'I want to see.'

'Jess!' Jericho protested.

'What, like you wouldn't want to see if it was the other way round.'

'Right come on Jerry. Let's be having you.' Serena nodded down at his jeans. 'Chop chop.'

'Don't worry, we can't see anything.'

Jericho turned so that his back was to the pair on the bed, and looked anxiously at Serena. 'You sure about this?'

'We've got no choice Jerry. Now come on, no one will know it's you apart from me, I'm the one who will look like an idiot, posing with a dick in my hand.'

'Ok, if you're sure.' Jericho undid his belt and slid his jeans down slightly, revealing his boxers. 'Umm, I should say, it was quite cold out there.'

'Oh God.'

'And I'm assuming you don't the full show, but at the same time, I don't want you seeing me at my worst...'

'For Christ's sake Jerry, just do what you need to do. But not hard ok, I still have to hold the damn thing.'

'Right, not hard, just heavy.'

'Guys I'm dying.' Jessica was in hysterics on the bed. 'This is hilarious.'

Serena averted her eyes skywards as Jericho rummaged around in his shorts with a hand, trying to tease himself out to a respectable length.

'Enjoying yourself?'

'Shut up.'

'He's probably thinking of your pond video.'

'Not helping Jessica.'

'Think of the life model.'

'Ok I'm ready.' Jericho felt he had reached a respectable level of arousal and going any further would be indecent.

'Great.' Serena got her phone and flipped the camera, then sank to her knees by his side with her head next to his hip. 'Whip it out big boy.'

'Easy...' Jericho wondered what he was doing with his life, then decided to just commit and eased down the waistband of his underwear, letting his cock and balls pop out and bob gently in front of him.

'Oh my God!' Serena looked away sniggering and Jericho instinctively covered himself with his hands, embarrassed. 'No sorry sorry, you look fine. It's just like bam, penis you know? I'm too sober for this.'

'Nice butt Jerry.' Jessica reached out a toe and poked his behind playfully. 'I'm liking the view, even if it's not as impressive as Serena's.'

'Can we just take the damn photo?'

'Yes sorry, I'm ready.' Serena composed herself and held out the phone, angling it at Jericho's crotch. 'So can I touch you?'

'Yes, just be quick.'

'Ok.' Cautiously Serena reached out and gently placed her palm under his shaft, raising it slightly in front of him. 'Ok...' Slowly she curled her fingers around until he was being held in her grasp, and she glanced up to check she wasn't doing anything wrong. Jericho was trying very hard to not think of anything at all, least of all the very attractive athlete that was touching him in a way that only ever led to one outcome. He closed his eyes and started doing some long division in his head, as Serena checked the framing on her screen one more time. Striking a dramatic shocked pose, she held her head slightly closer to his body and captured the precious snapshot. With her mouth wide open in feigned shock, in such close proximity to her friend's equipment, there was a palpable tension in the room. She hesitated slightly before letting go, the warmth and girth of the meat in her hand was a very pleasant feeling, and she could feel a very subtle growth occurring as blood continued flowing to the region. Resisting the urge to give it a cheeky stroke, or an even cheekier peck, she let go and stood up as Jericho hurriedly tucked himself away.

'Jerry you're a life saver, and I promise no one other than the society execs will ever see this photo.'

'You're welcome.' Serna smiled and extended her hand, and Jericho shook it, releasing some of the awkwardness between them. 'Pleasure doing business with you.'

'I'm expecting so, so many drinks.'

'Noted.'

'Well,' Jessica heaved herself up and checked her watch, 'Whilst that was bizarre, I do have a lecture I need to run for. What time are you planning the library trip Serena?'

'Eleven maybe? It should be dead by then right?'

'Ok, well I'll see you all here later and we can go together. I can't wait!' She hugged them all goodbye and departed, Holly following as she too had a class starting soon. Jericho wandered back to his room and collapsed onto the bed, still worn out from his morning's exertions with Holly. He dozed off for a while and was woken by his phone buzzing in his pocket. Speak of the devil...

*very bored*

*your lecture only started ten minutes ago*

*and yet, so bored*

Jericho rolled his eyes.

*annoyed at you too*

Oh God. *what, why*

*well i thought i had you all to myself here, but apparently serena gets to have a go with you too*

*seriously? i thought i was meant to do it, from what you said*

*i thought i'd give you the chance to make the right decision*

*and did i*

*no*

*are you actually annoyed*

*absolutely fuming*

*really*

*livid mate*

Jericho smiled at her teasing.

*well, anything i can do to make it up to you*

*there is one thing, maybe*

*what*

*let me see it*

Jericho didn't like to admit it, but being on display with Jessica and Holly in the background had been weirdly stimulating, and this conversation was the tiny bit of help he needed to start getting excited again. He quickly shucked off his jeans and boxers and began to massage himself.

*you've already seen it*

*and i've already forgotten*

*wow, is it really not that memorable*

*not sure, you'll have to ask serena and her rugby friends*

*hahaj*

*nice typo*

*sorry, it's hard typing with one hand...* He was really getting turned on again now, and he waited to see her response to his bait.

*oh my. come on then 'big boy', let me see*

He took a picture of his hand holding his semi, and quickly sent it to her.

*not bad, not bad. but i want to see you get hard.*

*really*

*show me what serena wanted to see*

This time he opted for a video, and slowly and deliberately rubbed himself up and down a few times as he moved his phone in for a close up, getting harder with each stroke. He sent that too and then leant back, continuing to play with himself.

*how's that*

*wow. keep going*

*you like this do you*

*oh yes. the girl next to me nearly saw that though, so i'm having to hide the screen*

Before that might have alarmed Jericho, but right now he couldn't care less.

*just keep this between me, you and serena please, not some maths girl too*

*oh don't worry, i don't want to share. now get really hard*

Jericho decided to push his luck.

*i can't just do it on command, i need something to look at you know*

*just think of me, think of our time in the showers together*

*my imagination isn't that good i'm afraid*

*hmm. and i suppose you don't have any pictures of me lying around*

*not the kind i want*

*ok. give me a sec*

Jericho wondered what she had planned. He knew she was ballsy, but what exactly could you do in a packed lecture theatre? A few moments later and her next message answered his question. He opened a video which showed Holly looking down at her camera, trying to casually check if she was in shot. Satisfied that she was, she nonchalantly moved her phone in towards her, whilst pretending to pay attention to the lecturer that Jericho could hear droning on in the background. With her other hand she rummaged briefly under the desk, before slowly raising her arm and pulling her jumper up as she did so. The left side of her torso gradually came into view as her eyes darted between the screen and her surroundings, and Jericho watched with bated breath as she reached the bottom of her breast. With one last glance to the side she quickly lifted her top up revealing her boob, and grinning she shook her chest gently, before letting go of the fabric to give her nipple a quick pinch, then smoothing it back down so she was covered again. She then briefly panned her camera left and right to show the row of students she sat in, some scribbling furiously into their notebooks, some staring wearily at their phones. With a final wink the video ended, and Jericho went to town on himself, immediately ready to burst.

*was that the sort of thing you had in mind*

He couldn't respond, and with a final burst of motion he finished himself off, erupting over his belly and tired wrist. He took a picture of the mess and let that be his reply.

*omg. omg*

*yeah, that was intense*

*i might have to send you pics more often if that's going to be the response*

*i wouldn't say no*

*hope you've got some left for me though when i get back though*

*always xxx*

*****

After Jericho had cleaned himself up he managed a solid couple hours of revision without interruption, before a glance at the clock told him it was time for dinner. He made food and took it back to his room to continue working, before a knock on the door heralded the return on Serena.

'Jessica and Holly are already at the library and so we're going to meet them there.'

Jericho grabbed his coat and followed her down the corridor. 'Ok great. So, you nervous about this one too? More or worse than the pond?'

'Ah I don't know really. Like hopefully if we're careful then no one will see me in this one? But obviously if anyone does turn up I'm screwed...'

'Yeah...'

'And I'm not really one for taking naked photos, let alone in public.'

'You're kidding.'

'I know right.'

'You managed to do the first one though, in front of everyone, I'm sure you'll be ok.'

'Thanks, let's hope so! Then that's thirty points in the bag and I just need to survive the initiation night.'

After a walk across campus they met the other two in the empty library cafe, and began to devise a plan. Jessica and Holly peppered Serena with questions.

'So you have to be completely naked?'

'Yes.'

'No shoes?'

'I'm not sure, they didn't explicitly say but I think better safe than sorry right?'

'Any it can be anywhere in the library?'

'Anywhere as long as you can clearly tell where I am.'

'Right. What are you wearing under the coat?'

'What? Normal clothes man.'

'Ok. Well, where do you want to do it?'

Serena glanced about to see if anyone was around to overhear them, but still they were alone. 'Well from whenever I've been there, the third and fourth floors seem to be the quietest, everyone works in silence but there's quite a few people going round stacking the shelves. The first and second floors are busier and louder, but there's less staff. And then the fifth floor is always pretty dead, but there are only desks there so you can't really hide.'

Jessica thought carefully. 'I think the quiet floors would be less risky, but the staff might notice a group of floor walking around together, especially at this time of night. Maybe floor two then, there will be more people but that might help us be less obvious.'

'Annoyingly I think you're right. Shall we go in and see how it's looking?' The others agreed and they all went to sign in at the main desk. A university library is never empty, not even one of these twenty four hour ones, and sure enough the first floor was still populated by several small study groups, chatting quietly together, and several jaded looking students working at the computer stations. Floor two was a bit better, definitely calmer, and the four of them sat down around a table to assess the situation. One half of the floor was filled with tables and computers, and the other by ceiling high shelves packed with books. These seemed pretty deserted, although occasionally someone would appear from them with a hardback in their hand.