University Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think here looks ok?' Serena looked around nervously, absentmindedly fiddling with her coat's zip.

'Unless you want to check the higher floors?'

'No I think the staff would notice too quickly, here we blend in at least.'

Holly finally spoke up. She had been strangely silent, thought Jericho, and hadn't alluded to their earlier shenanigans at all. But this sort of thing was her forte, albeit secretly. 'Do you think you should take some stuff off before? You're more likely to get caught if you take ages getting undressed.'

Jessica agreed. 'Yeah, you should take some things off in the bathroom first, like at the pond.'

'Ok yeah, I guess. Shit guys, I can't believe I'm going to do this! We should have got drunk before, it would make it a lot easier.'

'Yeah but then you would have ended up streaking,' laughed Jessica, 'here, take my bag and leave some stuff in it.'

'Thanks, right see you in a second.'

Serena padded off and Holly watched her go ruefully. 'The girl is committed to rugby, you have to give her credit. And she's got guts too.'

'Definitely, I wouldn't do this, not for any society. What about you Jerry?'

'You kidding? I've earnt her a third of her points, I should be an honorary member.'

'I'm sure the exec will honour your member when they go through her submissions.'

'Ha haaa.'

Serena soon returned with her coat slung over her arm, still wearing her jumper and trackies, with her trainers loosely tied. 'Ok my socks and underwear are in there, so I just need to take two things off when we're ready.' Jessica took the bag and jacket and stood up.

'Perfect, then let's go choose you an aisle!' They walked to the far end of the floor where the most remote row of shelves were, checking down each little corridor as they went. No one seemed to be about and so Jessica set down her things and turned to Serena. 'So how are we doing this?'

'Jess, do you mind taking the picture? I can't get my whole body in a selfie, and I'm not messing around with the timer thing.'

'It would be an honour.'

'Aright, relax. So then Holls and Jerry, can you two stand at each end of the aisle and be lookouts? Let me know if someone is coming?'

'Yeah sure,' Holly nodded, 'How about a loud cough, is that enough of a signal?'

'Sure, but a properly loud one ok, very loud. And no peeking you two, I'm embarrassed enough as it is.'

Holly rolled her eyes. 'I'll try.' And so they all took up their positions, Holly and Jericho leaning against the shelves with their backs to Serena, giving them a line of sight down the walkways that led towards their impromptu photo shoot, and Jessica waiting with her phone in the middle of the aisle.

'You know,' she said, stooping slightly and looking back the way they had come, 'because of all the gaps in the books you can actually see all the way back to the other side of the floor.'

'Jess that is not helping!' Serena hissed. 'What am I meant to do with that information?'

'Get your kit off quickly?'

'Screw you.' Jericho listened to their exchange and thought it was a good job they had chosen a noisier floor, otherwise they would have stood out for being way too loud. He could see a couple of students at the other end of the bookshelves milling around but they weren't coming near them, so he turned to look out of the window. Oh. The window. It ran perpendicular to the aisle he stood in, and given that it was now pitch black outside he was awarded with a clear reflection of the scene unfolding behind him. He slyly turned his head further to the side, allowing himself a better view as he watched a reversed image of Serena kicking off her trainers and standing bare foot on the carpet.

'Ok actually I am shy, Jess can you turn around, just for a moment?'

'Haha sure.'

Jericho pretended not to watch as Jessica turned her back on Serena, who crouched to take one last look through the books into the next row, before straightening and reaching for the base of her jumper. Almost shaking with nervous energy she stripped the top up and over her head before chucking it onto the bag containing the rest of her clothes, revealing her bare back to the wide eyed Jericho.

'Ready?' Jessica was impatient.

'No!' Serena was quicker with her trousers, quickly peeling them off and stumbling slightly as she got them over her ankles, and giving Jericho an amazing view of her butt, bathed in the harsh light of the library. He knew he shouldn't be peeking, but he wasn't going to stop now, and anyway she had seen him in a similar state earlier. The now naked Serena then turned to a shelf and picked up two large textbooks, and Jericho caught a flash of a nipple as she reached out to grab them. She opened one and balanced it precariously across her chest, then positioned the other one over her crotch, before telling Jessica it was ok to turn back around.

'Wait what? What are you doing?'

'What do you mean?' Serena glared at her friend as she stood awkwardly with her makeshift covering, acutely aware of the surreal feeling of the warm air tickling her behind. 'I'm naked aren't I?'

'So you can't wear shoes but you can hide everything with books?'

'But I'm not wearing any clothes am I, that's the important bit.'

'I'm not sure Serena hun, will they accept this as doing the task? I'm just thinking of you, that's all.'

Serena paused, clearly unsure of what to do but unwilling to go any further, when her worrying was rudely interrupted by a very unsubtle bout of coughing from Holly's end of the aisle. For a moment she froze as her blood turned ice cold, but then her instincts kicked in and she sprang into action.

'Fucking shit! Shit!' Still clasping her books she darted forwards towards Jessica's bag and stooped to crouch next to it. 'Jess! Stop looking! Go stop them!' She dropped the books to the floor and used both hands to untangle her jumper, and Jessica stole a quick look at her friend's jiggling boobs before turning to go and see what was up. But there at the end of the row wasn't a startled stranger, but Holly struggling to hold back her laughter.

'Oh, you're good.' Holly grabbed Jessica's arm as she bent over with her hand over her mouth, silently in hysterics. Serena had managed to get her top on and looked up to see the pair grinning back at her.

'Oh my God, are you serious? I had a fucking heart attack!'

Holly had tears in her eyes. 'I'm so so sorry, honestly, but Serena your face! Oh that was priceless, I'm actually dying. I just couldn't resist.'

'If you ever do that again you will be dead! I can't believe you, that was awful.'

'Holls you are actually evil.' Jessica was laughing too. 'I've never seen anyone move so fast, that must be some sort of record.'

'Guys, can I turn back round yet?' Called Jericho from the other end.

'No!' Serena panickily hissed back. 'I'm not decent from your side.'

I know, thought Jericho smugly, pretending again to look out for intruders. Serena still hadn't got up from beside the bag, and was just sitting on her heels with her arms wrapped around her bare legs.

'Holly get back in position, and don't mess around this time, my nerves can't take it. Jess, turn around again.' The girls did as they were told, and Jericho angled his head again to watch Serena pull off her jumper once more, pick up her books and stand up in the same pose as before. 'Ok I'm ready, quickly.'

Jessica pulled out her phone and proceeded to take a series of photos. 'Come on, smile. How about we lower those books?'

'Shut up and no, are you done yet?'

'Yeah? But seriously, jokes aside, do you think they'll accept these pics and give you the whole ten points? You're showing way less skin than if you were in underwear.'

'Shit I don't know man, I thought this was a good loophole but now you've put doubt in my mind.'

'I've got an idea,' chimed in Holly, back still turned. 'If it's nudity they want, but you don't want to show too much, how about a picture from behind? Then it's obvious you're not wearing anything, but all they see is your booty.'

Jess nodded. 'That's actually a good idea, and come on you can show some butt right, that's not a big deal.'

Serena mulled it over for a moment before sighing. 'Yeah I guess that works? There's no way they can say I cheated in that case. Fuck it fine, I've been out of my clothes for too long. Jess, back around.'

'Oh my god, you're so extra.'

'Turn!' Jericho watched with great interest as Serena quickly put the books back on the shelf, then instinctively covered her body with her hands as once more she was left completely exposed. She then rotated so that she was now facing Jericho's end and he only just managed to tear his eyes away from the window before she caught him looking. He forced himself to keep his eyes trained on the walkway as he had been instructed, but damn was it difficult.

'Ok I'm ready, be fast though. And Jericho, it better still be clear down your way.'

'Don't worry, I'm on it.'

'Jess, you doing it?'

'Yes yes, and you have a lovely behind if you don't mind me saying. First Jerry's and now yours, what an evening it's been.'

'Pervert. Come on, how many do you need.'

'Just making sure. Now how about a final big woohoo pose, you're looking very tense from back here.'

'What? No, you crazy?'

'Yeah come on, arms in the air, a big woohoo, and we're done. Don't worry, no one can see from outside.'

'Don't be dumb, turn around and let me get dressed. Stop looking at my arse.'

'You're no fun, but fine.'

This was it, thought Jericho, his last chance to see Serena naked from the front, albeit with the highlights still covered up. She must be about to turn back and the opportunity would be gone for good, never again to be repeated. He really wanted one final look, but obviously he shouldn't. His head said no, but his groin said yes, and so he glanced back at the window hoping to see another glimpse of flesh. But instead of seeing her retreating to her clothes, he was horrified as he looked and accidentally locked eyes with Serena's reflection, who was still standing rooted to the spot. They both gasped, Jericho at the shock of being caught and Serena at the realisation that all this time Jerry had been able to see her in the glass. She tightened her grip over her boobs and immediately began to blush, but didn't call out in anger or shock as he had feared she might. He immediately averted his gaze, ashamed of what he had done, and glared down at the floor, hoping it would open to swallow him whole.

'Umm actually Jess?'

Shit this was it, she was going to out him to Jessica and then Holly, what would she think of his voyeurism?

'Let's do one last pose, why not. You're only nude in the library once, right?'

Jessica spun back, delighted. 'That's the spirit you crazy bitch! Let your soul run free.'

'How about this? Look good from there?' Jericho couldn't help it. What was she up to? He turned to look yet again, and lost his breath at the sight that greeted him. Serena stood with both arms folded securely over her chest, looking straight back at him with a very faint smile playing on her lips. She had her weight on her back foot which was placed at a ninety degree angle next to the other, in a classic balletic stance. This pose meant that her forward leg was tucked tightly against the other thigh, and so the area between her legs was just about hidden from view, but only by the narrowest of margins. No sooner had Jericho taken this all in when with a sparkle Serena removed her arms from in front of her and stretched her them up and out to the sky, arching her back in the process and in doing so putting her beautiful breasts out on display for Jericho. It was an elegant but powerful pose, like something out of swan lake, and a glorious spectacle to behold.

'Oh my god yes girl, this makes your butt look insane! Keep flexing! These are great, you're the sexiest ballerina I've ever seen.'

Serena looked out of the window wistfully, then decided the show was over and stared pointedly at Jericho as she cupped her breasts with her hands to hide them. Getting the point, he looked away again and heard her walk back to her things. 'And that's a wrap! Ok I'm done everyone, thanks for waiting.' Now dressed again Serena gave Jessica her bag back and began to scroll through the pictures as they walked towards the stairwell. 'Oh my god, I can't believe I have to show these to people!'

'Let's see.' Holly took the phone and nodded appreciatively. 'Why wouldn't you show these, you look great Serena, especially those last ones. You have a great body, and the fact they're obviously in the library? Ah, that's so hot!'

'Aww thanks Holls. Sorry Jerry, girls' eyes only.' He could hear the mischief in her voice. They passed all the students who were staying for the long haul over nighters, oblivious to all the excitement that had just unfolded a few meters from them.

'One thing, Serena,' he mused, as something on the ceiling caught his eye, 'there weren't any security cameras in that corner, were there?'

'Ohhh, fuck.' The others looked up at the cameras, Serena's face draining of colour for a second. 'Actually you know what guys? If there were, we'll just have to cross that path when we come to it.' They all signed out again at the desk and headed out into the night, and soon they were back in their flat's corridor, where everyone hugged goodnight.

'Thanks so much for all your help guys, I really appreciate it, there's no one else I would have trusted!' Serena embraced Jericho last, and as she did she whispered into his ear. 'I think that makes us even right? Tit for tat and all that?' She didn't give him a chance to reply, and in a moment she was gone, waving goodnight as she slipped through her doorway. Jericho went off to his room and sat on his bed, wearily running his hands through his hair. He replied to a few messages on his phone to kill some time, then he decided it was probably safe by now to go to Holly's undetected. He walked down the deserted corridor and arrived at her door, and gave it a very soft knock.

'Holly?'

'Finally.' He heard her mutter from the other side. 'It's open.'

He pushed open the door and stepped inside, and broke into a huge smile when he saw her kneeling on her bed facing him.

'Excuse me sir, I was looking for a book but I can't find it anywhere and now I seem to have got lost, can you help me out?' She was holding a tiny pocket diary over her crotch and a long ruler over her chest which was just enough to cover her nipples, but very little else. She cocked her head coyly at him, and looked down happily at her otherwise nude body.

Jericho grinned and locked the door behind him. 'Of course, let me take a look.'

*****

An hour later and the pair were wrapped in each other's arms, neither able to go to sleep.

'You still awake?'

'No.'

'Me too. I think tonight just got me too riled up. Serena is so lucky honestly. I wish it had been me in the library, it looked like so much fun.'

'I know what you mean.'

'So you enjoyed it too huh?'

'No, I just-'

'It's fine,' she wiggled against his body. 'I liked it too.'

'OK.'

'You know maybe we're just not tired enough to sleep yet.'

'You kidding, it's already past one in the morning.'

'Maybe we're too turned on then.' Holly levered herself up and sat next to Jericho, stroking his chest as the moonlight from the window turned her skin a milky white. 'What about a round two?'

'I don't know, that first one wiped me out. And after earlier I don't think I've got much left.'

'Oh yeah, forgot about that.' Holly was now stroking his abs, and her hand continued to slowly drift south, disappearing under the sheets. 'Are you sure you can't be convinced...'

'Honestly right now it would be like pushing a rope.'

'Hmm...' Holly had arrived at her destination. 'Well how about a bedtime story then, to help you drift off.'

Jericho gave up resisting and fell back against the pillow. 'What's it about?'

'Two friends, and one naughty game...'

*****

'So now Holly, are you ready to go to the next level? Are you ready to be naked... outside?' Not waiting for a response Charlie got up and sauntered out of the room, and Holly nervously got up to follow. Reaching the front door Charlie glanced through the peep hole, then stood back and opened it wide, looking behind her to see Holly peering through from the living room. The street outside was deserted for now, but they could hear the normal sirens and traffic sounds that were never absent in the big city. Charlie looked back and forth down the road, then leaving the door open she beckoned Holly to come forwards towards her. 'So, Holly, your dare for tonight is this. Nothing too evil, just run to the middle of the road and do ten star jumps.'

'Not evil? Are you insane? Anyone could see me! My neighbours could see me, it's completely in the open!'

'Yeah but who's looking out of their windows at this time in the evening, everyone's inside watching tv or having dinner.'

'It's not even dark yet you psycho.'

'Come on, you lost odds on, you know the rules.'

Holly was still cowering in the doorway, wondering if she could really do this. 'I know but please Charlie, this is too much! Anything else, please, for me. I can't do that.'

Charlie tutted. 'Gosh fine, you wimp. You're going out there though, it's time for the next step. Come on, to the end of your drive and back, that's all. You can do that, and I'll come with you, to show you it's easy.'

'What? Why are you doing it too. you didn't lose the bet.'

'Oh ok fine, you do it alone then.'

'No I didn't mean that! Just why?'

Charlie shrugged. 'Same reason you took the second bet, I've had some wine and it will be fun! Where are your keys, don't want the door blowing shut.'

Holly ran across the hallway to fetch the keys from the side cabinet, anxious not to be visible through the door which was still wide open. 'Here. And what do you mean it's easy, you've done this before?'

Now Charlie just laughed as she took the keys and twirled them around her finger. 'Not exactly, but that can wait for another time. For now we are focusing you, and getting that cute body out there. Let's go.'

Charlie leant out of the house and checked both ways, before stepping out into the cool evening air. She turned back to Holly and giggled, striking a pose with her hands on her hips. 'Come on, you'll enjoy it, trust me.'

'Just to the pavement and back?'

'Yes.'

'And then that's the dare finished, I don't have to do anything else and I can get dressed again?'

'I swear, and I still have to stay naked all night remember, so really you should be happy with this deal.'

'Fuck it, fine.' Ignoring Charlie's earlier demands Holly covered herself with her hands again and tiptoed forwards, checking each way just as her friend had done. No one seemed to be about, no cars where approaching, and although all the houses on the street had their lights on she couldn't see anyone looking out of any windows.

'You first.' Charlie stood tall confidently and gestured down the driveway, waiting for Holly to go past her. Deciding to get it over with quickly Holly scuttled along the rough concrete, staying close to the side as she moved. She was halfway there when she glanced back, expecting to see Charlie following behind her, but instead she was startled to see her friend's bare rear going back up towards the house.

'What the-'

Charlie reached the doorway and pivoted to face the street again, calling out to Holly. 'You never backtrack on a bet Holly, you know that. Our word is sacred! I forgive you, but consider this your punishment.' Her naked friend threw her arm back and then launched the keys high above Holly's head, who watched on in horror as they arched over the road and landed with a jangle on the lawn of the house across the street. She looked back just in time to see Charlie slam the front door shut, locking her out with no other way of getting back inside. She was too stunned to move, just continued to stay hunched over hugging herself, peering across the road in bewilderment. Too stunned that was, until she heard the unmistakeable sound of an engine approaching from down the street.