University Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Skinny dipping and then some public stripping.
7.2k words
4.8
20.7k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially inspired by my own time at university, this is the story of two friends who embark on a series of increasingly daring adventures. Any comments or feedback are much appreciated, hope you enjoy!

*****

Chapter Five -- Dirty Dancing

'Charlie,' she half screamed through gritted teeth. 'I am going to kill you...'

There was no time to sit there seething though, as the sound of the engine grew ominously louder. 'Fuck me.' Holly realised that the hedge at the end of the drive was her best bet for some cover, so counterintuitively she had to quickly run towards the road and then cower in a ball as rays of light from the car's headlights pierced through the leaves. She watched as they slowly passed by and continued on down the street, unaware of the naked girl hiding just out of sight. That was the first problem solved, but now what about the keys? She'd never left the safety of her own house in the nude before tonight, and now she was having to consider a streak across to her neighbour's lawn. Her thoughts were interrupted by a taping from the window, and she looked back to see a grinning and now fully dressed Charlie grinning at her from the safety of the living room. She would have loved to run up to her and beg for mercy but she knew she'd be left too exposed from the road, so instead she just gave her friend the finger. Holly knew the house keys were the quickest way to get back indoors, and so despite her misgivings she knew she'd have to make a run for it. Still in a daze from the absurdity of her situation, she slowly rose up and looked down to make sure her arms were covering as much of her body as they could, as if that would make much of a difference if she was caught. Creeping forward she peered nervously left and right, and from what she could see in the darkness the pavements seemed clear. With a gulp Holly took her first step out onto the cold paving slabs, and before she chickened out she ran stiffly across the street, clutching herself as she went. In a flash she was in front of the house in question, and she plunged down again to avoid the light coming out from their front room. She could see the reflections from a tv dancing across the ceiling and she assumed someone was inside watching on the sofa, hopefully oblivious to the scene that was unfolding outside.

'Where the hell did she throw it?' Holly reluctantly dropped to her knees and began to feel through the cold wet grass of the lawn, trying to feel for her keys. Her own body was blocking the yellow light from the streetlamp meaning it was very hard to see, so she just kept sweeping around with her fingertips, hoping to hit something. Her skin was covered in goosebumps and steaming with heat as her heart continued to beat out of her chest, the adrenaline coursing through her veins was more intense than anything she'd ever experienced before. If anyone came up the road they would be greeted by an unobstructed view of her on all fours, butt in the sky, with everything on display. The risk was insane, but the thrill was incredible.

'Yes!' Her hand had found a piece of sharp metal and Holly triumphantly held up her keys, watching the way they shone as if they were precious jewels. She leant back on her heels and swept her hair, which had become plastered over her face as she searched, back over her shoulders. She had done it, and now she just had to run back and get dressed, after murdering Charlie of course. Standing up she brushed some errant blades of grass off her shins, then turned to nip back across the road, not even bothering to cover up like last time. This turned out to be a mistake.

'Oh shit!' Standing at the end of the driveway was a guy about her age, holding two bags of shopping, frozen in place, mouth agog.

'Umm...'

Holly was also stuck on the spot, her brain had no idea how to deal with this situation. It was so panicked that it had gone past embarrassment or fear and had just jumped straight to complete and utter shock. She realised she hadn't said anything or moved a muscle for what felt like an eternity, and she needed to leave. Without a word she stepped forward and ran past the stunned stranger, not even checking to see if the road was clear, and mad a beeline for her house. She fiddled with the locks as if in a trance, watching her fingers work entirely independently as she observed from a different body. Finally there was a click and she was back indoors. Bursting into the hallway she slammed the front door shut and slumped down onto the carpet, holding her head in disbelief.

'Ah you're back, about time.' Charlie appeared from a doorway, wine glass in hand, and looked down amusedly at her dishevelled friend. 'You ok?'

Holly slowly came out of her stupor and looked up, wide eyed and with her cheeks flushed red. 'Get me my jumper.' Charlie held out a hand and pulled her up, then the pair walked back to the kitchen to find Holly some clothing. 'And the bottle, get me the bottle.' Covered up once more and with alcohol to calm her nerves, Holly sat down on the sofa and told Charlie what had just happened.

'Holls I am so sorry!' As the details had emerged Charlie had become more and more apologetic, and genuinely felt guilty for what had happened. 'I never thought anyone would see you but I guess the drinks went to my head a little, what I made you do was insanely risky.'

'Yeah no shit.' Holly took another sip from her glass and rubbed her toes which were still cold from all the running about outdoors.

'You must have been so mortified, that sounds awful. And do you know who he is, are your houses close?'

'No not really. I think he's that family's only kid, but he doesn't go to our college. My parent's say hi to his ones, but we don't have much to do with each other.'

Charlie nodded. 'Ok well that's good news I suppose, it would be dreadful if you were really close neighbours or something and you had to see each other all the time.'

'Yeah, its only what, a few months until I leave for university? I can avoid him for that long, hopefully, just never make eye contact if I see him, pretend this never happened.'

'That's the spirit.'

'Mmm.'

'I really am sorry though, I won't push you like that again.'

'Oh I know. And just so you know, you're not getting away with this for free. I will get revenge.'

'What does that even mean?'

'I haven't decided yet.'

*****

A couple of weeks had passed since Holly's scare. She thought the experience might humble her and reign in some of her newfound naked tendencies, but the next morning when she woke she found she was more ready than ever to ditch her clothes and leave them in her room. Charlie had calmed down on the nude stuff too for a few days, but soon the selfies and phone calls returned, and both girls were back to enjoying their naughty freedom, albeit indoors this time. Holly started to subconsciously keep an eye out for the guy across the street, and she saw him coming and going from his house a few times, but only ever from her window. Her work continued to be monotonous and boring, and other than the mild worry that one day her parents might come home early and catch her walking around in the buff, her life was pretty excitement free. The one fun event was another movie night, this time at Charlie's. They didn't strip off like they had before, that felt a bit weird for two friends just watching tv on a bed, but Holly had managed to dare her friend to run downstairs and get them some popcorn whilst topless, despite the risk of her housemates catching her unawares. Charlie said she shared her friend's boredom and so they decided to plan a trip to the seaside, on a weekday which was forecasted to be gloriously sunny, and which should be free of the usual throng of beach goers that would congregate every weekend. The morning of the trip arrived and Holly decided to put her bikini on at home then just wear a cropped t shirt and some shorts on top, with some sandals to complete the outfit. Her parents had let her borrow the car and so soon she was outside Charlie's house, watching her lock her door then run up and jump into the passenger seat.

'Oh you've already got your suit on, smart. I just chucked mine in my bag.' The two enjoyed the hours drive to the coast, blasting out music on the stereo and maxing out the aircon to keep themselves cool on what had turned out to be a scorcher of a day. The parking area near the beach wasn't that full as they had hoped, and as they walked over the dunes and then down onto the hot sand they could see a reasonable amount of people, laying out sunbathing or swimming in the sea.

'There aren't any changing rooms are there?' Charlie hadn't been to this area for a while, and shielded her eyes as she looked around.

'No but you've got a towel haven't you?'

'Yeah but that's not as dignified.'

They walked over to a spare area of sand and placed their stuff down facing the water. Holly glanced around at the other people relaxing nearby as she pulled off her outer clothes and folded them away, then turned to watch Charlie wrapping herself up in a towel. Holding the top shut with one hand she awkwardly began to shimmy her jeans down her legs, almost threatening to trip over as she did so.

'Smooth.'

'Shut up.' Despite the odds she managed to kick them off, although the wild kicking required to do so did reveal a flash of underwear from underneath her covering.

'Oh I like those red ones, very cute.'

'Holly man this is so hard.' Next up was her t shirt which she tried to inch up her body, contorting her arm as she did so to keep herself hidden. Holly was openly laughing at her by this point and decided to take pity.

'Look this is how you do it, you moron.' She got up and readjusted her bikini slightly, then took her beach towel and held it in front of Charlie. 'Now link the other one.' Charlie unwrapped her towel carefully so that it was hanging behind her back, and Holly stretched her arms out wide so that her friend was now hidden in between the two rectangles of fabric. 'See, now you can just get undressed like a normal person.'

'Rude, but ok thanks, this is a better way of doing it.' Charlie quickly took off her shirt. 'Just don't let go, ok?' Holly politely looked to the sky as Charlie unclasped her bra and fished around in the bag at her feet for her swimming costume.

'Done yet?' Charlie ignored her and tied on the new top, before loosing the panties and finally slipping on her bottoms.

'Thanks.'

'You're welcome.' The pair disengaged and folded the rest of their things away, before lathering on some sunscreen and settling back onto the sand to relax. They swayed between idle chit chat and long periods of silence as they soaked in the rays, and listened to the cries of the seagulls and the swell of the waves. Holly couldn't fully relax though, the sun felt so good on her skin but the material of her bikini, however skimpy it was, felt awkward and restrictive in comparison. She realised that all her time at home without her clothes had made her used to being that way, and it was a shame she couldn't get truly comfortable here too. Unless...

'I'm getting way too hot, want to get in the water?'

'Not really, I'm so comfy here.'

'Come on lazy, you can't come to the beach and not go swimming.' She got up and prodded Charlie with her toe, who then joined her in setting off down towards the sea. Giggling they ran in together hand in hand, shrieking at the freezing water as it hit their legs. They slowly waded further in before Charlie gave Holly a shove and she fell, gasping as she became fully submerged. She retaliated by grabbing her friend's arm and pulling her down with her, and the two playfully splashed around at each other until they had adjusted to the cold. Neither of them were serious swimmers so they didn't go far out, but sufficiently deep so that they couldn't see the seabed anymore. They hugged the shoreline as they went off a fair way from their bags, going far enough along to check out the cute lifeguard sitting on top of his watch tower. As they were about to turn back Holly decided to mess around.

'Hey Charlie?'

'Yeah?'

'Could you hold this for a second?'

'What?' Holly floated over and passed over a handful of wet fabric. 'Your bikini bottoms? Are you crazy?'

'Just for a second, hold on.' Holly grinned, took a deep breath and disappeared down below the surface for a moment, before bobbing back up with her shoulders noticeably missing the straps that had been there mere seconds earlier. 'Thank you.' She took back the other half of her bikini and clutched it in her left hand, with her top now held tightly in her right.

'Holly you're naked in public! Again!'

'I know! But this is the best way, no one can see me. It's the perfect crime.'

'Well,' This time it was Charlie's turn to go underwater briefly, to get an unfiltered look at her friend. 'I can see you, all of you in fact.'

'Come on, join me.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, it will be fun!' Charlie looked back to the shore but then laughed and quickly copied her friend, soon floating next to her in the nude as well.

'Wow this feels so weird! I'm all tingly, are you?'

'Yeah exactly, I've never been skinny dipping before but it feels great right?'

'It really does... wow. And the fact that we're naked and they have no idea, any of them.'

'Told you.' Both girls enjoyed the new sensation of the water against their skin as they swam back the way they had come, weaving their way around the few other people who had also decided to brave the sea, so they wouldn't get too close and risk being discovered. One woman waved to them as they passed and they called out hello, but quickly moved on just in case she fancied a conversation. Soon they were back where they had originally got in, and Holly had a quick glance around before raising her legs until she was floating on her back with her arms out wide, the water lapping over her body, occasionally revealing her hard nipples and cold firm skin.

'Careful Holls, we're near the beach now.'

Holly pinched her nose and performed one last aquatic manoeuvre, rotating around in a forward roll motion and baring her butt to the sky one last time, just for the hell of it.

Charlie sighed. 'I've corrupted you, you know. I used to be the crazy one and now look at you.'

'Takes one to know one.' They both reluctantly got dressed again and then swam to the shore, then walked back to their beach towels. They'd bought a picnic so they spread out the food and tucked in as they began to drip dry. Afterwards they both relaxed back onto their backs and sunbathed for another hour, as Holly fully dozed off with the sun warming her front this time. She woke when she felt a slight chill passing over her, and had to take her sunglasses off to look around as it had become so dark.

'Oh great.' The sun had disappeared behind a huge grey cloud which didn't look like it was going anywhere soon, and the other punters around them seemed to be mostly packing up their stuff and heading home.

'Think we should call it a day?' Charlie was sitting up too and surveying the sky. 'We've got a long drive back.'

'Yeah, ok.' Holly packed up the left over food then turned to see Charlie brushing herself off with a towel.

'Can we do that two towel thing again, so I can get out of this bikini? I'm already dry again thanks to the sun.'

'Oh yeah, sure.' Holly moved across and held out her own towel again, sandwiching Charlie in like before.

'Thanks again. I can do you after.' Charlie peeled off her top and then knelt to try and pick up her bra from the pile of clothing at her feet. 'Dammit.'

Holly was watching the last couple of sunbathers near them busily packing up, and had a bad idea. 'Here, hold these ends and I'll give you your stuff. Take off the rest too, it will be easier.'

'Oh, sure.' Charlie took a corner of the towels with one hand and pulled off the bottom of her bikini with the other, as Holly bent down and used her free hand to bundle up all of Charlies clothes, then pin them against her chest.

'Got them.'

'Careful you're lowering the towel, I'm naked here.'

'Sorry, sorry. So, ready?'

Charlie peered over her makeshift dressing room curtain, and began to reach for her underwear. 'Yeah, pass it over.'

'Whoops.' Instead of helping her friend Holly instead suddenly yanked at her end of the towels, tearing them out of Charlie's unsuspecting hand. She was now holding both the towels and all the clothes, and she looked with vengeful delight at her naked friend standing unprotected in the middle of the beach. She couldn't enjoy the moment for long though and she turned and sprinted away, stumbling as she struggled for grip on the hot sand.

'What the fuck?' Charlie screamed as she looked down in astonishment at her nude body, then set off in horror, in desperate pursuit of Holly. Her panic and shame were enough to power her forwards rapidly, and Holly looked over her shoulder and realised she would quickly be caught. She threw a t shirt and a pair of underwear to the side as a decoy, but Charlie ignored them and continued to catch up, her arms pumping and her hair flailing madly behind her. 'Holly stop for fuck's sake!' Holly threw the remainder of the clothes behind her but no sooner had she done so was she rugby tackled from the rear, and fell smack down onto the ground. Spitting out a mouthful of sand she felt a towel being wrenched out from beneath her, and Charlie stood victoriously over her as she wrapped it around herself. 'What the fuck was that?'

'I told you I would have my revenge.' Holly rolled over panting and smiling, satisfied with her prank.

Charlie laughed incredulously, holding a hand to her forehead in disbelief as she kept tight grip of the towel at her front. 'Seriously? You think that's the same?' You got caught by one guy, at night, not by a beach of people in the middle of the day.'

'Nah relax, everyone's gone pretty much.' Holly lied. Their little stunt had been witnessed by quite a few amused passers-by, who had stopped to watch the pair streak across the beach. Now they continued on their way as it was clear the show was over, and Charlie bashfully looked away from their gazes.

'I'd beg to differ. God I actually had a heart attack when you did that. I trusted you too!'

'Haha I know, I know, but I did warn you that I'd get even at some point. And anyway, you're now forgiven for locking me out last time.'

'I'm not sure if I forgive you.'

'Awww,' Holly got up and hugged her friend who did not reciprocate. 'Don't tell me you didn't enjoy the thrill though, because I know you did.' They wandered back to their bags, collecting the strewn items of clothing as they went, then Charlie started trying to get dressed again. She refused Holly's help, on the basis that there was now a serious lack of trust in their relationship, and instead clumsily tried to get her shorts on under the towel, deciding to forgo her underwear.

'Ah fuck this.' She stood facing the sea and dropped the towel, revealing her naked behind to Holly and the rest of the beach, with her shorts still only up to her knees. She quickly tugged them up then bent down to get her t shirt, then finally stepped into her sandals and walked back to Holly. 'You're staying in your bikini then?'

'Of course,' Holly said smugly. 'Saves the bother of getting dressed.' She didn't however chuck on her overclothes as she had done so for the trip there, instead enjoying the feeling of driving home in her bathing suit. She finally covered up when she paused to drop off Charlie, so her parents wouldn't ask any questions when she walked through the door. When she got to her room she stripped off for a shower, and admired her new tan lines in the mirror as she waited for the water to warm up. She pulled out her phone and took a quick full frontal selfie, displaying the perfect imprint of her bikini set against her freshly darkened skin, and sent it to Charlie.

12