University Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*next time we go back we need to do something about this*

After a long luxurious shower she saw her friend's reply.

*i'm sure you'd like to get rid of them, you budding nudist*

*speaking of which, do we have any nude beaches near us*

*oh god*

*not that you need it to be a nude beach to get nude at the beach*

*don't remind me*

*i'll look up where our nearest one is*

*nooo*

*you'll love it i'm sure xxx*

*****

'But that story,' Holly whispered, leaning over and running her hand gently through Jericho's hair, 'that's for another time. Let's try and get some sleep.'

The next morning it was Jericho's turn to rush off to an early lecture, and he reluctantly heaved himself out of bed and looked around for his clothes. As he stumbled about Holly rolled over and yawned loudly, groggily looking up at him and watching as he got dressed.

'Come back to bed babe.'

Jericho couldn't find his left sock. 'You know I want to, but they do take attendance for this module, unfortunately. You can have a lie in at least.'

'Come on...' Holly lay on her side and slowly opened the sheets to reveal her body, lightly tracing across her skin with her other hand. 'You know you want to.'

Jericho glanced down then looked away, shaking his head ruefully. 'You are pure evil.' He put on his trainers then stood in front of Holly's full length mirror to try and quickly cure his messy bed hair. As he fixed it he heard the creak of the bed springs and felt her arms come around his waist and squeeze him tightly, as she snuggled his back with her cheek. Smiling Jericho turned around and Holly eagerly jumped up into his arms as he wrapped his hands under her butt. She pulled him in for a long deep kiss, and for a moment they made out as he slowly carried her towards the door. Holly looked over her shoulder to see where they were going, then continued to peck him with multiple small smooches, whispering in between them as they went.

'Jay, honey?'

'Yes dear.'

'What are you doing?'

'Making the most of the time we have left together?'

'Mmm ok...'

Their embrace continued as they moved, Holly's legs wrapped around his torso and her arms linked behind his head, and when Jericho reached the door he turned slightly so that he could reach out quickly with one hand and release the latch. At this sound Holly's eyes widened.

'Umm Jay...'

'Shhh...' He pressed his lips against hers again before reaching out a foot to shove the door open. Before it could swing back into them he turned round and used his back to hold it ajar, before swinging round and carrying Holly through into the corridor.

'Jay!.' She broke off and hugged him tightly, pressing her body into his and scanning up and down the hallway. Seeing that no one was around she leant back slightly in his arms and glared at him. 'Put me down right now.'

'One last kiss?'

Her angry expression melted back into one of delighted mischief, and she cupped his face in her hands and drank him in.

Jericho patted her gently on the butt twice and finally she jumped back down, standing in front of him holding the lapels of his jacket and tiptoeing to look up at him lovingly. 'Enjoy your lecture.'

'Urgh, kill me.' Jericho walked backwards down the corridor, gazing longingly at Holly as she calmly stood leaning against her door, waving him goodbye. Reluctantly he tore his eyes away, and left the flat to go and find a morning coffee from somewhere. As he queued at the library café his phone buzzed, and he smiled as he opened a photo of Holly lounging back in the comfort of her bed, one hand dropped suggestively between her thighs. 'Thinking of you' was the only message. Safe to say he didn't take much in during his lecture, his mind was elsewhere.

*****

A few days later and Holly and Jericho burst out from under her duvet, panting and coated in sweat. He reached over for a bottle of water on the bed side table, took a long swig and then passed it on as he collapsed exhausted onto the pillow.

'That was incredible.' Holly was too out of breath to reply but gave an agreeable thumbs up as she drank, and Jericho reached over and playfully high fived her. The two had returned from another art class an hour earlier, and headed straight for Holly's room. She'd been attending every week and Jericho had done his best to make it when he could, and was making decent progress which pleased them both. Their flat had another night out on the town planned, and so they'd decided to fit in a little evening sex before the pre-drinking began.

'I don't think I can go out anymore, I'm not sure I can walk.' Holly gazed vacantly at the ceiling, hands resting on her chest, as Jericho leant over to check his phone.

'We should probably get up soon, they'll be looking for us in a bit.'

'I don't want to...' Holly groaned and rolled over to stuff her face into his side, sighing heavily. They both jumped slightly when there was a loud knock at the door. 'Speak of the devil... Who is it?'

'Jessica,' came the muffled reply. 'Can I come in?'

'Oh god.' Holly lumbered to her feet, then looked down at her naked body and reached over to pull the duvet off the bed.

'Umm, hello?' Now it was Jericho's turn to be exposed, and he covered himself with his hands as he looked up questioningly. 'You know I'm still here right?'

'It's my bed not yours, get your own sheets.' Holly smiled pleasantly and shuffled towards the door, casually holding covers in front of her breasts. With her hair still wild and frazzled, and her cheeks red and flushed, it was quite the getup. 'Hi.' She opened the door and leant against the wall as Jessica raised her eyebrows at her friend's appearance.

'Oh, hi. Sorry, am I interrupting anything?'

'No, no.' Holly just smiled again.

'Where you...'

'Yes.'

'Oh right, sorry! Just quickly then, can I still borrow that pair of heels for tonight?'

'Oh yeah sure, of course.'

'I can come back if-'

'Nah don't worry, I left them out.' Without any hesitation Holly turned around and trudged back into her room, dragging her duvet with her again. However, as she only held it loosely over her front Jessica was surprised to be treated to a view of her naked back and butt. She felt rude for staring but didn't look away, surprised by her flatmate's confidence. Jericho glared at Holly as she smirked down at him, cowering in the far corner of the bed which was out of sight from Jessica waiting by the hall. 'It was the red ones right?' Holly turned away from him and picked up the shoes from a box beneath her desk, then returned to Jessica.

'Yeah great. Ah they're so pretty, thanks!' Jessica gratefully took them and twiddled with the buckles.

'You're welcome.'

'I'll ah, leave you to it. See you in the kitchen in a bit?' She smirked coyly at Holly, who chuckled.

'Haha yeah sure, I'll be through in a second.'

'Oh last thing, do you know where Jerry is, he's not in his room?'

'No sorry, maybe a lecture?'

'Ok no worries, sure he'll rock up soon. See you in a minute, and thanks again I love these so much!'

'Finally...' Muttered Jericho as the door eventually slammed shut and he could relax once more. Holly chucked the duvet over him and then playfully jumped on top, pinning him underneath.

'Aww were you scared of getting caught, Jay? Scared of Jessica walking in and seeing you with your little Jericho out in the open?'

'I think one exhibitionist is enough in this relationship, don't you?' Jericho managed to break free from her grasp and rolled her onto her back, pinning her arms down by the sides of her head.

'Oh it's a relationship now is it? What does that make me then?' Holly pouted up as he straddled her.

'Nice try, friend and friend only,' Jericho teased, shifting up so that he could drag his quickly hardening dick over her boobs.

Holly shook her head, laughing. 'Do you let all your friends do this?' She tilted her head forward and just managed to take him in her mouth, slowly rolling her tongue over his tip as he popped back out.

'Only the ones I'm really close too. Come on, Jessica thinks you're busy touching yourself right now, so if we're quick we've got time for round two.'

'Ambitious, but god loves a tryer.' Holly leant forward again, and got to work.

*****

'I'll be honest, the rum has gone straight to my head.' Serena was already pretty drunk, as were most of the flat's kitchen. The drinks were flowing, the music blaring, and spirits were high. The rugby player was chatting in the corner with Holly and Jessica as they waited for their taxis to the club to arrive.

'Oh thank god same, I was worried I was the only one feeling this gone.' Holly was also feeling very wavey, but in a great kind of way. 'Oh look, they're here. Where are the boys?' Her phone indicated that their rides where outside, and as the ten or so of their group filtered out into the hall the girls weaved through to intercept Jericho and Diego.

'You guys ready?' Jessica linked arms with Diego and the five of them headed out of the flat.

'Hell yeah,' replied Diego. 'Damn Holly, don't you need a coat?'

'No?' Holly knew that she probably should be wearing one, her outfit for the night definitely wasn't the warmest. Encouraged by the alcohol she had elected for a dark fishnet style mesh top, which was completely see through, thereby revealing a plain black bra underneath. She'd paired it with a very short pleated skirt, with boy shorts beneath, and chunky white trainers to complete the look. Most of the other girls were in more conventional dresses and heels, but she knew she'd be the one getting most of the attention both here and at the nightclub.

'Ok, just thought you might get cold.' Now outside they all crammed into the taxis and set off into the dark. It was a busy night in town and the club was bouncing by the time they arrived. They all headed straight to the bar where Diego bought the first round of shots, then onto the dancefloor they flooded. Jericho was having a great time, completely wasted but having a ball as he drunkenly danced with his equally inebriated friends. The music was great, their choreography was chaotic but enthusiastic, and everyone was in the zone. Round after round kept being purchased and soon Jericho began to lose track of where everyone else was. After a trip to the restroom he reappeared into the packed smoking area and looked around to see if he could recognise anyone. His search was interrupted by a hand grabbing his arm, and he turned to see Holly smiling up at him. She dragged him down to her level for a long kiss, then took his hand and led him off back into the main building.

They climbed a flight of stairs until they were in a quieter side room which was playing classic disco. There were a group of sofas in one corner and Holly pulled him onto them, jumping into his lap and then resuming their make out session. Jericho lost all sense of time and space as he explored her mouth, massaging her butt and thighs through her thin skirt as they grinded against each other. His hands soon wandered up to play with her hair, and then down again to cup her boobs. This seemed to please her, and she broke off to bite her lip and then take a quick look around. There were no bouncers in this room, just a DJ at the side busy working the decks, and everyone else sitting around them was either passed out or also locked onto the mouth of someone else. Happy that the coast was clear enough, Holly reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, then pulled it down and out under her top, before stuffing it down the side of the sofa.

'It's just a cheap one.' Her nipples were now fully out and poking through the holes of her top, which now might as well have been completely invisible.

'Oh damn.' Jericho was too drunk to be shocked, he was just incredibly horny, and leant forward to nuzzle her cleavage. Holly threw her head back in delight, then went back in for another snog. Their kissing and hip shifting became increasingly aggressive and purposeful, and Holly decided they should get back to the bar before they did something that would get them kicked out. As they headed back to the dancefloor Holly got a couple of confused looks from passers-by, but with the dark corridors and blinding strobe lights it was quite difficult to tell if the girl who'd just passed you did have her tits out or not. They managed to order their drinks without any issues, then once again they rammed their way through the bustling dancefloor to try and find a pocket of space.

'You're crazy, you know?' Shouted Jericho over the noise, and Holly simply beamed. They danced together, a blur of uncoordinated limbs as they completely forgot about bothering to find out where the others were. It was getting to that late point of the night where people were mainly focused on trying to get off with each other, or find someone to go home with, and Holly and Jericho weren't being left out of the debauchery. It was more dirty dancing by this point, with Holly bent over with her butt pushed into Jericho's crotch, who pushed back and grabbed at her from behind. Holly was so lost in the moment she let herself lift her shirt up to her neck as she groped at her breasts and played with her hair. She then reached behind her and ever so slowly reached under her skirt to pull down her shorts, until they were loose enough to fall down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and moaned as she felt Jericho reach down and cop a feel, toying at her with his fingers right there in the middle of the club. She spun round and embraced him, grabbing one hand and guiding him down between her legs so he could sense just how turned on she was.

'Oh my god guys, where the fuck were you?' Suddenly Jessica burst towards them, and embraced the pair in a hug. Then it seemed as if her brain caught up with what her eyes had just seen and she gasped in shock, then pointed accusingly. 'You were kissing her! You were kissing, I saw you!'

Holly groaned. 'Jess, hang on-'

Jessica wasn't going to be stopped. 'You were, oh my god! I mean I never saw this coming, sure you guys are tight but I thought you were just friends-'

'Jess-'

'Guys this always end badly, never mess around with your flatmate that's like rule number one-'

'Jessica-'

'Eww eww eww, I expected better from both of you, and oh! Titties.' She'd finally noticed Holly's lack of a bra, and was briefly lost for words. Jericho took the distraction to at last get a word in.

'Jess, where are the others?'

Jessica regained her composure. 'Yes, that's why I'm here you idiots. Do you not check your phones? The others are gone, it's nearly four in the morning for fucks sake. I just stayed because I didn't want to leave you two.' Not having realised it was so late, Holly and Jericho apologised and agreed to head back. The queue for the cloakroom was slightly nerve wracking as they waited for a bouncer to come over and notice Holly's inappropriate attire, but she kept her arms folded over her chest and even refused Jericho's coat when he offered it. They managed to immediately flag down a cab and they were soon on the road back to campus, somehow escaping without incident. Jessica immediately fell asleep against Holly's shoulder, who was sitting across from Jericho. When she noticed this she grinned and hiked up her skirt to her waist for a few seconds, letting Jericho see everything before the driver might notice. Jericho pulled out his phone and took a picture.

'Awake sleepy, we're here.' Twenty minutes later the trio stumbled out and headed back to the flat, arm in arm. It was deserted as they walked through the accommodation block and so Holly stopped covering up, instead walking confidently up the stairs, chest thrust out. As they entered their corridor she took the lead and strode ahead. 'I don't know about you two but I'm still wide awake.'

'You're on your own there mate.' Jessica muttered sleepily, trying to work out which pocket had her door key.

'I do feel very sticky though, I think someone spilled some sambuca on me.'

Oh no, thought Jericho as he watched Holly kick off her trainers as she walked, then stoop to pull off her socks. I know where this is going...

'In fact seeing as it's nice and quiet, I might take a shower before bed.' Holly's hands then moved to the hem of her top, and Jessica looked up, confused.

'You what... woah.' She fell silent as she watched her friend pull her top up over her head and casually drop it onto the carpeted floor, and her eyes threatened to pop out of her skull as Holly undid the zip on the side of her skirt and let it drop straight off her hips.

'Anyone joining me?' Holly looked seductively over her shoulder before pushing open the bathroom door and slipping inside. Jessica turned to look at Jericho, her mouth literally hanging open in surprise.

'Am I very, very drunk... or did she actually just do that?'

Jericho walked forwards and scooped up the discarded clothing, tucking it under an arm. 'No, unless we're both imagining the same think, I think that was real.'

'What the fuck is she on?' Jessica passed him and entered the bathroom too, holding open the door as Jericho followed. Inside they found Holly already standing under a flow of water, testing the temperature with her fingers, the door of her cubicle still wide open. 'Holls, hun, aren't you forgetting something?'

'What do you mean? So guys, anyone else taking a shower? They're all free.' Holly had found some communal shower gel and was lathering it over her front.

'Holly, you're naked!' Jessica stared unbelievingly at the scene unfolding before her.

'Well of course silly, how do you take your showers? Fully clothed?' The idea amused Holly, and she jumped out towards them, her now damp skin and soaked hair dripping water over the floor. Jessica screamed and dodged out of the way but Jericho wasn't so quick, and Holly grabbed him in a wet bear hug. 'Come on then, in you get.' She pulled him back with her and Jericho stumbled as he dropped her clothes, then complained as he was dragged into the cubicle.

'Urgh why me, now I'm soaked too.'

Holly laughed and shoved him fully under the shower head, then turned to face Jessica. 'You next Jess, come on!'

'Aha absolutely not,' said Jessica, backing away with a bemused smile. 'I am going straight to bed, to try and forget whatever the fuck.. this is.' She gestured vaguely at the pair. 'You love birds have your fun. Jerry, make sure she gets back to her room in one piece.' With that she left, and Holly rolled her eyes.

'What a kill joy, honestly. Who wouldn't want to join us two in here...' She kissed Jericho then reached down to unbuckle his belt. 'You know what, I kind of like you wearing those wet clothes, it's almost even sexier than wearing nothing at all...'

'Oh yeah?' Jericho kissed her back and ran his hands over her body, blinking away the hot water in his eyes. 'Is this the same one where we first...'

'Oh yes.' Holly fished out his dick and sank to her knees. 'I'm getting some serious déjà vu right now.'

'Fine by me.' Jericho reached over and started to pull the stall door shut, but Holly put a hand on his thigh to stop him.

'Not tonight. Tonight can we keep it open?'

Fuck me, thought Jericho, she really is mad. What if someone comes in and sees this, how the hell do we live that down? He knew she loved that very risk though, and the mad thing was that it was beginning to rub off on him. He pushed the door back open wide.

'Of course we can.'


12