University Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Suddenly being the only one naked isn't so fun.
7.5k words
4.73
19.2k
25

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially inspired by my own time at university, this is the story of two friends who embark on a series of increasingly daring adventures. Any comments or feedback are much appreciated, hope you enjoy!

*****

Chapter Six -- Revenge

'Of course we can.'

Half an hour later and the pair stumbled out of the bathroom dripping water everywhere as they went. Jericho had tucked himself back into his sodden clothing and was wiping the drips from his eyes, whilst Holly strode carefree down the hall still au naturel, her discarded clothes bundled under an arm.

'Holls, your room is this way.' Jericho watched as she walked off in the wrong direction, towards the communal kitchen.

'I'm thirsty, come on.' She walked through the door and Jericho followed. He was still pretty drunk but the shock of being dragged into the shower had knocked some sense back into him, and so he could acknowledge that what they were doing was a very bad idea. Inside Holly went straight to the fridge and found a carton of orange juice which she began chugging, leaning unabashedly against the counter. 'Damn this metal is cold.'

Jericho laughed as he poured out a glass of water at the sink. 'You not freezing yet? You're still soaked.'

'No... it feels nice actually,' Holly jumped up and sat back on the countertop, her eyes widening slightly as her legs hit the cool surface. 'Kind of refreshing.'

Jericho walked over and she widened her legs to welcome him in, letting him caress her thighs as he leant into her body, before tucking her hair behind her ears and giving her a kiss.

'You taste of oranges.'

'Surprise surprise.'

'Ready for bed yet?'

'Urgh I don't know, I still have this crazy energy. The club, then the hall and the shower, it's addicting. I just don't want it to end...' Her fingers once again drifted down to his trousers.

'And yet,' said Jericho, gently reaching down and taking her hands away from their target, 'end it must. Come on, you've already scarred Jess for life tonight, I think we should cut our losses before anyone else comes.'

'But wouldn't it be hot,' this time Holly reacted by bringing one of Jericho's fingers into her mouth and giving it a long seductive suck. 'to do it here in the kitchen as well? Then we've only got the corridor and the laundry room to conquer...'

'I think that's the alcohol talking...'

'Or is it your subconscious just absolutely loving the idea...' Now Holly grabbed his hands and pressed them onto her breasts, rubbing them as she looked up and gazed into his eyes.

'God you're impossible...' Jericho was so nearly convinced but one crazy risky fuck was enough for him, at least for that night. Holly might not be phased about getting caught in the act but he wasn't as gung-ho, and the idea of someone else coming in for a late night snack filled him with dread. So instead he leant forwards and grabbed Holly around the waist, hugging her tight as he then swung her up over his shoulder which pushed her butt into the air.

'Oh my god Jay, put me down.' Holly playfully wrestled and kicked her legs in protest as she was carried upside down back out into the hall. 'This is so unfair, just because you're bigger than me.'

'Hush now.' Jericho gave her a cheeky slap on the arse as he fished for his keys, then unlocked his door and carefully eased Holly back down onto her feet. He turned to his closet and chucked her a towel as the two finally began to dry off after their trip to the bathroom. Holly quickly threw hers to the ground and leapt into bed, and Jericho soon finished stripping off his clothes and jumped in with her.

'Oh wow.' Holly looked down and giggled. 'The water must have been cold, bless you.'

'What?' Jericho scoffed indignantly. 'I mean yeah, I'm freezing, don't make me feel bad.'

Holly snorted and pecked his blushing cheeks with her lips. 'Don't worry big boy, I can cure a little shrinkage.' With that she theatrically threw up the covers into the air and disappeared beneath them, still laughing to herself as she bent down and tenderly took Jericho in his entirety straight into her mouth. Safe to say her methods proved effective and he was soon back to full fighting strength, ready for another exhausting round two which sent them both into a deep sleep the moment it was over.

*****

Thankfully the next morning was a Saturday and the two lovers slept in late until Holly was woken by a splitting headache.

'Jesus...' She rolled over to find that her water bottle was empty and groaned. Jericho was still passed out next to her and she tugged down the duvet to reveal his bare arse to see if that elicited a response. It did not, so she gave his butt an appreciative squeeze then got up and went through his closet until she found a hoodie that was long enough to cover her up. She pulled it on and peered out the door to check that no one was about, then wandered down to the kitchen. Inside she found Diego and Jessica, both dressed in casual nightwear and also looking a bit fragile.

'Morning guys.'

'Holly it's half past one.' Diego smiled as he sipped from his mug of coffee, but Jessica just glanced up at Holly then looked away again quickly. 'You feeling rough too?'

'Just a little...' Holly went over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water, chugging half of it before she turned back towards the other two. Suddenly she was hit with an intense flashback, a vivid image of her sitting on the very counter that Diego was currently leaning on, dragging Jericho towards her, trying to get him undressed...

'Holly?' She was jolted back into reality by her flatmate's voice.

'Sorry?' She had no idea what he'd been saying, her brain had not started working yet.

'I was saying what happened to you guys last night? We thought you left early, we couldn't find you.'

'Oh right. No we were still there but we must have lost you. Jess came to find us though, luckily, I don't know how long we'd have stayed otherwise.'

Jessica wasn't engaging in the conversation and she ignored the mention of her name as she poured out a fresh cup of tea, before excusing herself as she quietly left the room.

'She ok?' Holly asked as the door clicked shut, putting two slices of bread into the toaster.

'Yeah?' Diego moved over to sit down at the table. 'Seemed fine to me. So you got a taxi back with her, and Jerry?'

'Yep.' As Holly made herself some breakfast they chatted about their night out, laughing as they jogged each other's memories about the drunken messes they'd all been. 'What happened to that girl you were making out with, anything going on there?'

'No,' Diego stretched his arms over his head. 'She disappeared at some point, and to be honest by then I was struggling to see clearly.'

'Haha, fair enough. Can I use some of your peanut butter by the way, I'm out?'

'Sure, top shelf. And what about you Holly, is that a guy's jumper I see? Did you hook up with someone?'

Shit, thought Holly, I'll have to tell Jay not to wear this one anymore, Diego might recognise it and put two and two together.

'God no, this is from home, from an old boyfriend. Guys' hoodies make the comfiest pyjamas you know.' She texted Jericho as she spoke, to see if he was awake yet.

'Ah nothing exciting then, disappointing.'

'Afraid not.' There was no response to her message so Holly instead decided to go and see Jessica, to try and sort some of the awkwardness that seemed to have come between them. 'What are you doing for the rest of the day?'

'I might try and go to the gym in a bit actually.'

'What? You're crazy, I'd die.' Holly picked up her plate and headed to the door. 'Good luck, try not to throw up everywhere. See you later!'

She walked down the corridor to Jessica's room and knocked loudly, wincing immediately at the sound as she did so.

'Yes?'

'It's Holly, can I come in?' There was a pause.

'Sure. It's open.'

Jessica was tucked up in bed with her laptop on her knees.

'What you doing?'

'Just some tv.'

'Cool.' Holly awkwardly lowered herself onto the end of the bed, trying carefully not to flash Jessica as her jumper rode up her leg. 'How's the hangover?'

'Not too bad actually, but overall I feel a bit dead.' Jessica yawned and wiped her eyes. 'I didn't have a crazy amount to drink, but I didn't sleep well either.'

'No?'

'Nah. You?'

Holly took a bite of toast and pulled a face. 'Yeah I've felt better. Maybe had a few too many shots, in hindsight.'

'Yeah.'

'Mmm.' An uncomfortable silence descended as Jessica pretended to check something on her phone, and Holly just sat looking at the floor.

'So...' Shit, Holly thought, I'll just go for it. 'Last night...'

'You don't have to-'

'No but I should-'

'I actually don't think I want to know-'

'But you're being really weird-'

'I'm being weird?' At this Jessica finally sat up and shoved her laptop to the side so she could look accusingly at her friend. 'Have you forgotten what you were doing last night? And I'm the weird one?'

'No ok I'm sorry, I meant-'

'I mean what the fuck Holly? How wasted were you?'

'Well, very, but-'

'I mean the stuff at the club was weird, but ok, it's university right, you're meant to do some crazy stuff on nights out. But then in the corridor, then the shower? Are you insane?'

'Jess can I just explain? Please?'

'Go on then. Explain.' Jessica folded her arms and raised her eyebrows expectantly.

'So,' Holly opened her mouth and realised she had no idea what to say. 'Umm...' She completely dried up.

'Great.' Jessica just tutted disgustedly and looked away, scowling with frustration. 'You should just go.'

'Jess, I...'

'What?'

Holly looked pleadingly at her friend but again her mind went blank and she froze. How on earth do you even begin to justify last night's display, without any context? She'd never had to try and defend herself like this, Jericho had found out about her but on her own terms, but this was new and unpleasant. 'I... I'll go.' Silently she got up and left, her cheeks burning with shame and self-loathing.

*****

An hour later and Jessica was once again irritated by a knock on the door.

'What?'

'Cleaning,' was the muffled reply.

'Not now,' she muttered under her breath as she got up to open the door. 'Oh.'

Standing in the hall was a smiling Jericho, holding out a half-eaten packet of cookies. 'I come bearing gifts.'

Jessica eyed him up wearily but then reached over and took one, gesturing for him to come in. 'Your turn to come and talk to me now?'

'Oh yes.' They both slumped onto the bed and sat next to each other, shoulder to shoulder. Jericho had been woken up by a tearful Holly bursting into his room, complaining that Jessica had been acting strangely with her and that she didn't know how to fix it. After consoling her he decided to play peacemaker between the two girls, and see what the real issue was.

'So, are you ok?' He reached over and squeezed Jessica's leg, who immediately began to vent.

'I'm annoyed, actually. At both of you two, you've pissed me off as well.'

'Ok.'

'I mean what was last night Jay, what the hell?'

'Yeah I know.'

'Has she done that sort of thing before?'

'Honestly? Yes. But nothing that extreme, or with people watching, that was a surprise for me too.'

'So what is she, some sort of flasher, thrill seeker?'

Jericho sighed and started on another cookie. 'Closet exhibitionist maybe? Adrenaline junky, I don't know.'

Jessica turned to face him. 'So when did it start for you? How long have you known?'

'Well, it was a few weeks ago and I was having a shower...' For the next twenty minutes Jericho recounted the series of events that had lead up to the previous evening, describing every time Holly had exhibited herself, explaining the history between her and Charlie back at home, and finally what had happened in the kitchen after Jessica had gone to bed. Other than some of the more detailed aspects of their sex life he was completely truthful and exhaustive with his story, and Jessica listened with an increasing sense of disbelief, her mouth falling open a bit more with every passing second. 'And so I finally managed to get her to leave the kitchen, luckily no one saw us walk back up the corridor, and then that brings us to this morning. That's everything I think.'

'Jesus Jerry, and I thought Serena's stuff was daring... I'm actually lost for words.'

Jericho chuckled. 'Tell me about it, I feel like I've been in some sort of crazy dream ever since I met her.'

Jessica laughed too, incredulously, staring up at the ceiling.

'Dream or fantasy?'

'Good point, I can't lie I've never met anyone as insane as her before, but no one who gets me as turned on either.'

'Gross.'

'Shut it.'

'I'm still not happy though. The crazy naked stuff, ok that's Holly's business, it's not for me but I don't judge it too much. But you two and me, we've kind of been a little group since we got here you know? You're my best friends at uni, and knowing that you've been hooking up all this time behind my back? Obviously it's nothing to do with me necessarily, but all the hiding and lying just makes me feel a bit stupid honestly.'

'No, I know.'

'And then last night all I could think about was you two in bed together whilst I was just here feeling like shit, like I was just always going to be the third wheel from now on.'

'Aww Jess,' Jericho put his arm around her shoulders and gave her a hug. 'I'm really sorry we weren't honest with you, and I'm sorry Holly let you find out about us in such an unexpected extreme way. We should have been more truthful but I guess all the sneakiness was part of the excitement for us, and we got carried away. You'll never be a third wheel though, never ever, I really don't want you to think this changes anything between us.'

Jessica sniffled. 'Really?'

'Really, I promise. What can we do to make it up for you?'

*****

'So Jerry has agreed to do my bin rota for this week.' Jessica was lecturing Holly and Jericho who sat on her bed, looking up at her as she pointed at them. After Jericho and Jessica had made their piece Holly had returned to apologise as well, and now everything seemed to be sorted out. However the trio had decided that punishments were in order to even things up. 'Holly I want you to do all my laundry, those two bags in the corner. And lastly the pair of you will be paying for a takeaway for tonight, which we shall eat together as a reminder for you to always make time to enjoy with your best friend Jess.'

Holly groaned. 'God fine, if that's what it takes for your forgiveness.'

Jericho nodded. 'Your terms are acceptable.'

Jessica beamed. 'Great, well in that case I think I need to work up an appetite. I've not got out of bed yet so I might to go the sports center, I think a swim will help wake me up a bit. You want to come Holly?'

There were few things Holly would rather not do, the idea of exercise in her current state immediately made her feel queasy. However she was still feeling indebted to Jessica and her guilty conscience made her unenthusiastically nod her head.

'Yeah of course, good idea. When, now?'

Jessica looked at her phone. 'It shuts earlier at the weekend right? Say we go in ten minutes, then we'll have a decent time to swim before they kick us out?'

'No problem.' Holly gave a tired smile and got up. 'I'll go and get changed.'

*****

Jericho watched from his window as Holly shuffled along the path leading away from their accommodation block, catching up to Jessica as the pair disappeared round the bend on their way to the gym complex.

The woman's locker room was pretty busy when they arrived but they managed to find a corner with a couple of lockers free, and there they started to unpack. Jessica was a regular visitor to the pool whereas Holly was much more of a gym goer, and this was only her second time going for a swim. Both girls had won their one piece costumes under their clothes for convenience, so they quickly disrobed and packed their things away. The center made you bring your own padlocks for the lockers and they both used small combination ones, so as Holly clicked hers shut Jessica made sure to secretly glance over and remember the four digit code. There were three exits to the changing room, one to the lobby, one upstairs to the main gym and then the one they walked through, leading to the swimming pool.

Why am I here, thought Holly, as she gingerly lowered herself down the ladder and into the water, flinching at the cold.

'Hurry up, we've not got long.' Jessica got in after her and immediately launched off into a powerful front crawl, leaving the bemused Holly in her wake. As Jessica swam lap after lap, scything confidently through the water, Holly mainly floated around in the shallow end, trying her best to stay out of everyone's way. She eventually gave up entirely and just held onto the side of the pool, treading water and wishing she could be back in bed as she watched the clock on the side tick along. Mercifully it wasn't long until the lifeguard announced that the center would be closing soon and they had to leave. Holly was first up the ladder as Jessica and a handful of other swimmers filed back behind her towards the changing room. By now it was quickly emptying as people headed home, and the pair went to their lockers to get out their towels and toiletries, before heading to the showers. They weren't the traditional group ones out in the open, but instead were like the ones in their flat, individual cubicles with curtains in front. A few of them were in use and Jessica slipped inside one of the free ones, with Holly going into one a couple further down.

'See you in a sec.' Jessica pulled the curtain shut and immediately took off her costume, not even bothering to turn on the hot water. She quickly dried herself off and walked back out, checking to make sure she could see steam pouring out of Holly's stall. She nipped back to her locker and quickly pulled on her underwear under the towel, then tugged on her outerwear before shoving the rest of her stuff into her bag. The tannoy blared from the ceiling, announcing that the center would shut in five minutes, and Jessica looked back to see that only Holly was left in the shower area, with everyone else now wrapped in towels returning to their bags. Jessica moved across and fiddled at Holly's lock and soon had it undone, emptying out that locker too then walking across the room to finish off the last part of the plan. Finally she then waited fiddling on her phone as a few more people left the room, until with only a couple remaining she decided that now was the time to put her and Jericho's plan into action. Moving swiftly she went back to the showers and stood outside Holly's cubicle, with her bag ready in her hand. In order to keep them out of the spray Holly's towel and discarded swimsuit were draped over the metal bar that the curtain hung from, and with a final check behind her Jessica reached up and yanked them away, stuffing them into the rucksack.

'What the- Jess?' Holly's head appeared round the side of the curtain. 'Umm, what are you doing?'

'Sorry?' Jessica swung both the bags over her shoulders and stood there smirking mischievously.

'You've stolen my towel...' Holly looked back into the locker room and was alarmed to see that they were still not alone. 'And I'm assuming my clothes are in my bag too?'

'Correct.'

'Jess what the hell!' Holly looked down at her body hidden behind an incredibly thin piece of plastic material and gestured exasperatedly at her friend. 'Can I have them back?'

'God no,' Jessica checked her phone. 'But this place does officially close in three minutes so you might want to think about finishing up that shower soonish. Bye!' She turned to go but Holly hissed at her.