University Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thought you said they'd be out for hours?'

'Well I more meant they were in their room working all afternoon, but you know.'

'And you planned this whole thing?'

Charlie broke off the hug and held Holly's shoulders, grinning at her. 'Of course, I managed to grab your stuff and take it upstairs, then I got dressed and messaged the guys that I'd cooked for all of us and it was time to come down.'

'Wowww... what if they'd been in the kitchen when you put the food in though?'

Charlie shrugged. 'That was a risk I was willing to take.'

'I'm actually impressed.... but you're so dead by the way. So dead.' Holly laughed as she walked unsteadily down the drive. 'Mark my words, I will one up you.'

'Not a chance.' Charlie waved goodnight from her door and Holly just managed to make it to the bus on time, plotting her revenge as she rode back home. Once in bed the mixture of alcohol and exhibitionist thrill swirling through her mind was enough to keep her awake for hours, and it wasn't long until she had worked out just how she was going to get back at Charlie. She made herself wait until the morning to set the ball rolling with a text message.

*how would you feel about a weekend camping?*