University Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. But I was showing off for my husband." I look up to him seductively through my eyelashes with a dirty smile on my face.

"Well, you're a very lucky man. I would love if you would let your wife show off for me this evening." He directs at Mark. Mark's eyes are like saucers. It's everything he's ever wanted.

"Would your wife not mind having another women show off for you?" I pry. He moves his attention back to me.

"You seemed to enjoy my wife showing off in her performance?" He cocks an eyebrow at me. The hot red head is his wife. This man was super attractive and had the arrogance and confidence that I loved but knowing that the hot red head was his wife, took my new crush to another level somehow.

"Why don't we get another drink and find a room somewhere?" Mark's eagerness is showing but I'm trying to play it a bit more coy.

"Great, I know the perfect place." The silver fox grabs a bottle of freezing cold champagne and grabs my hand to lead me up the stairs. Mark eagerly following behind us. He seems to know the house well and leads us into a small room with no one else in it. He locks the door behind us. There's a large plastic ottoman in the middle of the room. Probably the size of a double bed. With a plastic loveseat facing it.

"I'm guessing you want to watch while I fuck your wife?" The Silver Fox questions Mark. Somehow knowing exactly what Mark wants to happen.

"I don't want to share her. I just want you to watch. Are you happy with that?" His tone in controlled and firm.

"Of course. I just want you to tell me how it feels." Mark negotiates.

"I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'll do exactly what I like with her. You won't be able to stop me. Do you understand? No change of heart. You can touch yourself but you can't touch her or come on her." Boundaries are set. My body is aching for this man to take control of me like he did that conversation. Being spoke about but having no say in what is about to happen to me has my pussy pulsing.

"Yes, fuck my wife and let me watch." Mark agrees. Sitting down on the loveseat and already starting to stroke his throbbing cock.

"Kneel." The silver fox demands pointing to the edge of the plastic bed. I silently do as he says on the ottoman. He unclips the nipple clamps and removes it from the collar. Throwing it at Mark.

"I'll be the only one teasing your nipples from now on, you won't need these." He purrs in my ear. He runs his hands up the front of my body and cups a breast in each hand. Bringing each nipple in turn up to his waiting mouth. Guiding them through the stretched diamond strings of the body stocking. He pinches each nipple with his thump and forefinger then soothes it between his wet lips. I roll my head back and moan.

"Your wife has the most exquisite real tits." He boasts to Mark as he continues to work them in and out of his mouth. I hear Mark let out a grunt of appreciation.

"Your wife is going to suck my dick now. She's going to show me what a greedy little slut she is. Aren't you?" I nod seductively and bite my bottom lip.

"Good girl." He praises. As he guides my head down to his cock. I realise it's the first circumcised cock I've ever seen in real life. I decide I need to get it as wet as I can. I spit on it.

"You are a dirty little slut." I look up through my eyelashes and guide his throbbing cock into my eager month. I start to work my way down.

"That's it, good girl. Take it all for daddy." My favourite word. My mouth and pussy drool at the mention. I'm now even more eager to please him. I spit again now using my hands to help as I concentrate on just the head and slit with my mouth. Working my tongue eagerly around his delicious end.

"Fuck your wife's got a dirty little mouth she likes to use." The silver fox starts to guide my head up and down on his cock. Not much force but just guiding me into the rhythm of how he likes it, he gently pumps his cock with my motion. Gathering my hair out of my face so he can watch as I devour his delicious lollipop. I work all the way down the shaft and hold him down deep in my throat. My throat clasping around him. Drool pooling at the side of my lips onto my heaving tits.

"Good girl. You love taking all of daddy's cock don't you?"

"Yes daddy." I gasp out coming up for air.

I feel his cock twinge. He obviously likes that word as much as I do.

I take his balls in my mouth still looking up, locked in the silver foxes stare. As I suck and tease them while working my hand up and down his dripping cock.

"Tell your husband how much you love sucking my cock." A wicked smile crosses the silver fox's face.

"I love making daddy's cock so wet and hard with my mouth. I'm such a greedy little slut for daddy's big thick cock." I compliment as I sloppily lap up and down his shaft. Twirling my tongue round his throbbing head.

"Good girl." He strokes the back of my head with his hand still buried in my hair.

I know this is all Mark has ever wanted. I only wish I could watch his reaction more. Knowing he was watching us, was truly heightening my own arousal.

"I think your husband wants a better view of you choking on my thick cock and I can't wait any longer to taste your delicious pussy, it smells too good. Would my greedy little slut like that?" The silver fox tempts. It's like he can read my dirty little thoughts.

My lips stringing with my salvia to his throbbing cock still in my hand. I look up with my best submissive doe eyes.

"Yes please daddy. And I promise I'll take you all in my whore throat." I tease.

"You better. I won't be able to hold you down how I like, I want to hear you choking on my thick cock. In fact, maybe your husband wants to hold your dirty mouth down on me?" The silver fox offers out for Mark to participate.

"I'll make sure, she does it how you like. She's always been a greedy little slut for sucking cock." Mark can't wait to play his part.

"Sit on daddy's face with that dripping wet cunt." The silver fox smirks down at me. He sits on the ottoman bed and lays on his back, his feet still on the floor closest to where Mark is sat. I walk around the back of the ottoman and mount his face hovering just out of reach. Crawling down his body to his perfectly throbbing cock that is standing to attention. Waiting for me to devour it. My mouth waters and my pussy tingles from the anticipation of his mouth on my wet cunt. I now have the perfect view of Mark and the perfect angle to work my greedy slut skills on his perfect dick.

"Your wife has such a pretty little pussy. I can't wait to see it when I've ruined it with my thick hungry cock." As he says this he's running a finger along my slick sex. My pussy pulsing against the string of the body stocking still. My pussy grinds, trying to find more of his touch.

"Patient little slut." He reaches and squeezes hard on my left nipple sending shocks down my body.

"Mmmmmm, thank you daddy." I praise as I start stroking his full length. While a dirty smile spreads across my face as I lock eyes with Mark now hovering over me, who is tentatively stroking his cock obviously trying to hold back his building orgasm. He mouths "I fucking love you." As I start to work my way down daddy's thick member again, keeping my eye contact with Mark.

"Good girl. Get it nice and wet for daddy. I can't wait to fuck your dirty little mouth." The silver fox praises as I do all I can to cover his cock in my mouth lube. Daddy has got to work spreading my pussy lips and keeping them in position by the constraints of the body stocking. I feel him pull the bud of my clit so it sits proud of the string material. Again I moan out. Daddy's sporadic touch in different zones of my pussy is driving me wild, as I try and hump against his hand as I want more.

"Daddy's going to taste you now and you're going to choke on my cock. I want to hear you pleasing daddy. Do you understand? Your husband is going to keep you inline. He doesn't want to have his whore wife doing a bad job." The silver fox dictates our next foreplay.

"Show him what a greedy little whore wife you are." Mark grins down at me while now vigorously stroking his cock. Loving his added involvement.

I start to work my lips down his shaft as Mark guides the back of my head further.

"Such a cock hungry wife." Mark purrs. Mark continues to push my head down further as my throat resists daddy's throbbing cock.

The silver fox has gotten to work teasing my pussy but not yet used his mouth, I'm desperate for him to taste me. His hot breath flooding over my sex. He finally bites and pulls my clit bud with his teeth. The anticipation is too much and I moan on his cock which is pushed deep down my throat at this point.

"Don't let that slut wife of yours stop taking my cock, do you understand." The silver fox instructs Mark. Mark increases the pressure on the back of my head. The end of daddy's cock pressing on my gag reflex, my throat constricting around his girth. Saliva pooling round my lips. I start to push back but Mark won't let me. As I think it's getting too much daddy starts to lap at my pussy with his tongue. I force myself to hang on, not wanting him to stop and knowing he will as soon as I release my throats grasp around him.

I finally am able to gasp for breath and can relax my jaw. I stroke the drooled saliva up and down daddy's cock.

"What a very obedient slut wife you have." The silver fox praises between sucking on my throbbing clit and also sliding two fingers inside my dripping cunt. As he slides the fingers in Mark pushes me back down onto daddy's cock. I gasp in air, as he again holds me down. Mark starts to gather the wet drooled on hair out of my face and wraps it around his hand at the back of my head. I know from experience, he has full control. Again I try to push back. Mark holding me down even longer, even longer than he would hold me on his own cock. My eyes are streaming, I've had to concentrate on my breathing through my nose. All the time daddy is expertly teasing my pussy and clit. I'm moaning into his dick when Mark finally allows me a release but this is short lived. As soon as I gasp for breath he is pushing my down again but this time with his hand tightly wrapped in my hair he works me up and down daddy's cock. Making my mouth vigorously fuck daddy's dick.

"Such a greedy little whore wife. You love sucking another man's cock in front of me, don't you." Mark is furiously stroking his cock while spitting these words in my ear. I'm unable to respond with my mouth filled by the silver fox's thick shaft. His huge head hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. I'm loving this scenario and never felt like such a greedy little slut in my life.

"Sit down and enjoy watching your wife swallow another man's hot come." I feel daddy's cock twitch in my throat. Mark releases my hair and I'm able to start working daddy's shaft with my hands again while I alternate between circling my tongue around his sensitive head and working my lips up and down. I feel him tense as his first jet of come hits the back of my throat. I keep going, desperate for his full load to fill my mouth.

"Mmmmmm." I greedily lap up everything that he offers me. Milking him dry. I continue to kiss, lick and stroke his spent cock. Coaxing more from him so he doesn't stop the attention on my pussy.

He brings his hands round to cupping my ass cheeks and lowers my pussy further onto his mouth. He then really starts to get to work. I'm now literally sat on his face. The pleasure is too much I want more. I sit back up onto my knees trying to not suffocate him with my cunt but wanting to ride his tongue to euphoria. I have to tease my nipples to distract from the soft pleasure in my pussy. I'm moaning out uncontrollably now, not holding myself back. My pussy is exploding as I clench my pussy together to keep the pulses of orgasm coming and rolling through my body.

"Keep going, my whore wife loves to squirt. Finger her pussy and she'll show you what a real slut looks like." Mark breathlessly pants out from the leather loveseat. I don't know how he's lasted so long without coming, he must be ready to explode.

As I was just coming down from my orgasm the silver fox takes Mark's bait, continuing to suck and tease my clit with his tongue but also slipping three fingers deep inside me. He aggressively hammers away. Curling his fingers round to my magic button. I continue to ride his face, fingers pulling and playing with my nipples. Making sure I put on a good show for Mark. Although I wanted to have the best night of my life part of that was also wanting that for Mark. Me about to squirt on another guys face must have been up there as my moaning heightened and I let myself go. Pussy come squirts through daddy's fingers and down his chin. Mark lets out the most animalistic growl as streams of come ribbon from his cock also. I've never seen come travel so far. His chest rising and falling rapidly with the relief of his release.

I steadied my grinding on Daddy's tongue as he continued to gentle kiss and lap up around my pussy.

"You taste so fucking good." Daddy compliments.

"Can I taste daddy?" I tease, climbing off daddy's face. I turn around to face him as he sits up and I start kissing and lapping up the creamy mess I've made around his face.

"Mmmmm, tastes so good daddy." I reach his lips and he teases me with a seductive dirty kiss. He's pulling and pinching my nipples. Talking through the kisses and his hands searching my body.

"You loved taking all of daddy's come in your throat didn't you, dirty little whore."

"Yes daddy, and I want more. I want daddy to fill my pussy with his hot spunk."

I get onto my knees and straddle his hips this time. I can't believe how eager I am to get started again. I assume he'll need a little more time but I can already see the start of a semi from his thick cock that is now hovering around my weeping pussy. I go higher on my knees so my nipples are level with his lips. He takes both breasts in his hands squeezing them together and popping my hard nipples out to points for easier access to his mouth. He rolls my nipple one by one around his stubbly face and into his wet lips. I roll my head back and moan. My sensitive nipples always being such a big part of heightening my arousal. I reach my hand down and guide the head of his now almost fully erect cock to my clit and circle the bud. Spreading the cream of my pussy around my most sensitive area. I moan more, daddy biting down now on my nipples.

"Such a greedy whore wife. She wants a big thick cock to fuck her already. Don't you?" He questions.

"Fuck yes daddy." I'm on the verge of coming again with his cock tip circling my clit but I know to truly be satisfied I need to be filled inside my tight pussy hole.

"I want you fucking me like the dirty slutty whore wife I am." I beg.

"I'm going to ruin that tight little pussy of yours while your husband jerks off in the corner. Watching you have the best fuck of your life."

"I want you to stretch his wife's tight little pussy daddy please." He grabs the short leash that is attached to the back of my collar and pulls down. The collar pulls and chokes me back. The pain and control jolts my body, the tantalising feeling of excitement tingles in my nipples.

"Get on all fours slut." He demands.

I eagerly comply, facing Mark on the ottoman who is already back stroking his cock, unbelievable looking even harder than he was before.

"Knees together, pussy in the air and tits pushed to the bed." The silver fox barks his instructions.

I comply immediately. I can feel my pussy pulsing. I know it's glistening and on full display. The body stocking string still straining against my sensitive areas. Daddy is enjoying the view. Taking in my luscious ass and dripping pussy. I could not look anymore like a whore wife if I tried. I seductively look up through my lashes at Mark and lick my lips. Knowing he is just as eager to see what happens as me.

"Spread those ass cheeks slut." Daddy barks demands again. I gladly comply.

"Beg daddy for his big dick! And make it sound good." His sexy American accent makes my pussy clench.

"Please daddy, fuck my pussy. I've wanted it since I saw you watching my husband fuck me with his fingers. I came imagining it was you that was fucking my tight little pussy." I beg.

"More." He demands.

"I want daddy to fill my tight little hole and stretch it so I can feel him for weeks." I continue my desperate plea.

"More."

"My husband doesn't satisfy me daddy. I need your big thick cock to fill me so I can be the dirty little slut I want to be. Make me come all over your big throbbing cock daddy. I want your hot come seeping out of my stretched, fucked little pussy." I'm panting, my pussy juices crawling down my thighs. The more I beg the more I want it. The building of the tension is driving me wild.

"Good little slut." He strokes one of my ass cheeks with his hand. I then hear a rip as daddy pulls a hole in my body stocking across my pussy and ass area. I then feel him levelling himself up with my pussy. Lining his cock to my entrance. I hold my breath and wait.

"You will not come until I allow it. Do you understand?" I feel him gather the leash at the back of my neck again.

"Yes daddy." I agree to his control.

He slowly eases his thick cock into my contained pussy hole. My slick juices make the feeling everything I've been dreaming about for the last few hours. His girth stretching my tight hole.

"Yes daddy." I moan.

He slowly starts drilling his long cock in and out of my wet pussy. Stirring and building my arousal back up. But I'm a greedy little slut and I want more. I push back onto daddy's cock and start bouncing back against his rhythm. Trying to increase the depths and speed that he's reaching inside of me.

"You want more do you slut?" He demands.

"Yes daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy harder."

I feel the leash constrain around the front of my neck as he uses it to grind himself deeper inside me. He lifts his right foot onto the ottoman with his left foot still on the floor. He lifts my right ass cheek for even more room to ride into me. The slight change in his positioning releases a moan from my throat as he goes deeper.

"Fuck, yes daddy."

"Good girl." He slaps my left ass cheek and grips harder onto my leash. Pulling my torso up so I'm not on all fours anymore.

He then starts to pound my pussy. His balls slapping against me. I continue to push back against the rhythm of his body slamming into me. He's pulling taught on my leash and airflow is being cut off in my throat. My nipples are rock hard and bouncing freely in stride with his hard deep thrusts. Mark's eyes ravishing my body as he watches his dirty slut "wife" be taken in front of him.

Both my hands are up to my collar trying to pull forward to give myself some air to breathe. My pussy feeling so good as daddy hammers harder and harder.

"Harder daddy. Ruin my tight little cunt."

"Such a dirty whore. Take all of daddy's big cock." He releases the leash finally and pulls my back to his chest. Close hard thrusts now into my pussy as he reaches round kneading and squeezing my big juicy tits.

"Let me come daddy. I want to come all over your delicious cock." I moan arching my back into his grasp. He tugs sharply on both my nipples and grabs me around the face.

"Your husband might let you come whenever you like but he doesn't own your pussy like I do. Tell me who owns your tight little pussy."

"You daddy, you own it." I pant.

He pushes me back down on all fours and pulls himself deeper inside me by my waist. His grip tightening around my waste and using me as his own sex doll to fuck.

"Fuck daddy, that feels so good." I pant. He drills me harder and harder. Each thrust allowing a deep moan to escape my throat. My legs shaking from the intensity.