University Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
The Diary of a secret slut - Sex Party, Fucked wife.
8.6k words
4.66
13.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark my university fuck buddy and I stayed in touch after uni. Over the years we would meet up sporadically. Usually as an easy date for weddings or if we knew we were going to be in the same city and needed a catch up. (Catch up fuck.) Mark was excellent for scratching a certain type of itch. Dirty, usually risky, slutty sex.

In our late twenties, Mark messaged me to say he had a surprise for me and would call me later with the details. I tried to get more out of him but he was having none of it. He just said it was something we would be doing together, I would be the perfect person to experience it with and I would fucking love it.

Later that evening he gave me a call to give me his exciting news. He'd basically been invited by a very rich client to an exclusive couples sex party in the Cotswolds that summer. "It's perfect. I can finally watch you be fucked." He explained. He went on to tell me it was at some millionaires country estate. He held two of these types of party a year. One in his London townhouse in the winter and one at his house in the Cotswolds in the summer. The guest list was invite only. You needed to know someone and you had to come as a couple. There was even information that needed to be provided beforehand. Photos, fetish and kink information. Even STD tests needed to be submitted just before the party. I'm not going to lie. I was excited. I had heard rumours about these lavish sex parties and couldn't wait to experience one for myself. I had previously been to more intimate couples parties and loved every minute. This sounded like it was going to be on another level. And I couldn't wait.

"What do you think the dress code is?" I pondered.

"Women show off and impress with your best assets." He explained reading the invite.

"What are you thinking of wearing? I want every man and women there to want to fuck my wife." I could tell he was excited. I knew he was stroking his cock while he was on the phone to me.

"Hahahaha, are you my husband for the weekend then?" I giggled.

"I don't know, it makes it more dirty some how." He temps.

"I'll make sure I'm dressed as the perfect slutty wife for you. I promise." I swear to Mark.

We continue to chat and speculate about what it's going to be like and what we'd like to experience. Both getting obviously fired up. We both masturbate down the phone to each other. We hang up, even more excited about our summer get together.

Before long the party weekend is with us. Mark picks me up from the best location train station on route, to drive us to the estate. Each of the couples has their own private cabin to stay on the grounds for the evening.

It's been a hot week and the morning has bought a heavy downpour to clear the air. As I spot Mark's car I make a dash for it. Tits bouncing as I make a run for his BMW. Dropping my bag in the boot and slipping into the passenger soft leather seat.

"Fuck, are you not wearing a bra? I forgot how good your tits looked." I laughed giving him a pretend punch on the arm, which he feigned ducking away from.

"I didn't want to get any lines ok! I'm not wearing any underwear." I knew he'd enjoy this little titbit of information.

"Don't say that, I've been hard all morning." He confessed.

"I'm not going to lie. I've been really struggling.

I have to stop myself thinking about it. I get too wet, it's ridiculous." I complain.

"Mmmmm I love how wet your tight little pussy gets. Can't wait to hear someone tell me how good your dripping wet cunt feels wrapped around their cock." He teases.

"We potentially might need to have a little release before the party. I'm not sure I'll last long if I don't." I suggest.

"Show me your pussy." He demands, as we're still sat in the pickup area of the train station. The rain now beating down on the car.

I lay the electric seat back as far as it will go and slide my tight cotton dress up my thighs. I raise my bum off the seat so I can hitch it all the way up. I spread my legs and expose my glistening perfectly shaved pussy.

Mark leans over and trails a hand up my thigh.

He straight away starts sliding 2 fingers inside my wet lips and strumming my clit with his thumb. Mark has always loved that he was the first person to make me squirt and I think used me to experiment his different fingering techniques on. We always joked that I trained him to be able to please any women. Until this day no one has been able to satisfy me as much with just their fingers as Mark has. The hours of practice that we had together paid off. He knows every button to push around my body. When to tease, when to add pressure and when to deny me what I think I want.

"You've still got the sweetest tight little pussy." He teases. I moan out as he hits the spot I like. Arching my back and grinding my pussy onto his fingers even more. The delicious pressure on my clit. I start to tease my nipples out my dress. I love heightening the pure pleasure of my orgasm with the mix of pain from pinches, pulls and bites on my nipples. It feels like seconds since his fingers entered me and I'm ready to come.

"Come for me. Like the dirty whore of a wife you are." My pussy locks around his hand as my pussy throbs with the most ridiculous intensity for something that took barely a minute. I moan and squeeze my thighs together clamping his hand between my legs. Doing anything I can to prolong the pulsing orgasm in my pussy.

As I put myself together again and Mark indicates the car to pull away, we both start to giggle. Tonight is going to be a lot of fun.

"Sorry I would have kept going but I didn't want to be cleaning you off my seats for the next week." He jabs. I give him another punch.

"That means no BJ for you while you drive then. You've been known to make a pretty big mess yourself." I bite back.

"If you swallow like a good little wife, we won't have a problem." Mark's eyes twinkle and a huge grin spreads across his face. I think he's enjoying the wife teases way too much. I roll my eyes and take the bait. Mainly because I can't resist his delicious cock that I can see throbbing in his trousers. But I want to tease him at least.

I turn my body towards him reaching over the centre console and start to stroke his bulging package through his chinos with my long manicured French nails teasing his cock. Adding more pressure as his cock starts to throb.

"Wait until you see your whore wife with all of her tight little holes filled by different men. Are you looking forward to seeing her taken from you? Pussy teased and stretched by a big thick cock that isn't yours?" Marks breathing becomes exaggerated. I can tell he is trying to contain his excitement.

"You love hearing your whore wife moan because another man is fucking her. You love that she's a greedy little slut. You love that every man wants to fuck your whore wife's tight little pussy." I purr in his ear, while I continue to stimulate his cock through his trousers.

"Fuck, you little slut." Mark chokes out as I see a damp patch appear in his light coloured chinos.

"I hope they're not your only pair for the weekend." I tease. Loving how little it took for me to get him off, after my poor performance a couple of minutes prior. God we are both on the edge and horny as hell for tonight.

"You're such a dick tease." We both giggle together. You can tell that we can not wait for the evenings festivities to begin.

When we pull up to the gates of the estate we are given our keys and instructions of how to reach our home for the evening. The cabin has a small kitchen/living area, bedroom with super king bed and bathroom with a huge walk in shower and hot tub on the back deck that overlooks the estate landscape. The cabin's are usually private holiday rentals for romantic country getaways but tonight they play host to a load of sex crazed horny couples. There was a letter waiting on the bed. It tells us our test results were both clear and that we would be picked up at 9:30pm. The party proceedings would start at 10pm prompt. A bottle of Krug champagne was on ice in the kitchen.

We had both agreed to not do anything else together until the party, so had to distract ourselves until our pickup time. I started to get ready about 8pm and opened the champagne for a little Dutch courage. I'd spent a long time thinking about my outfit and I wanted to test it on Mark first. I'd decided on a fishnet full body stocking. The diamond pattern stretching across the curves on my body, especially ass, hips and tits. I loved the feel of the tight string material over all of my delicate areas. The friction of the string on my nipples and clit as I move kept my body on edge. You can buy crotchless but I really enjoy when someone is trying to fuck you in it and they rip an opening to get to what they want. I paired it with my most prized slut possession. A beautiful patent leather collar that had been bought from a very expensive Soho boutique by my first real "Dom Daddy." The collar had come with several attachments and I had selected a couple carefully for the party. First a short leash that I attached at the back. Folded patent leather that sat perfectly along a third of my spine. Just above the curve of the body stocking's low back. Second I attached to the front a 24 carat gold hooped chain that dropped between my breasts and then split in two, attached to my favourite nipple clamps. Which I waited to apply later. I was already over stimulated. To finish the outfit I had my favourite bedroom come fuck me heels. Ridiculous 12cm red soled black patent leather Christian Louboutin heels. Another gift from my first official "Dom Daddy." I wasn't sure how I'd be able to last the night in them as usually they would not leave the bedroom but they went perfectly with my collar and I couldn't resist. I finished the look with some red lipstick to match the soles of my heels. I attached the nipple clamps and walked out to Mark to get his opinion.

"Fuck!!" Mark growled

"Slutty enough wife?" Giving a little spin.

Mark walked over and encased my body sliding his hands down my ass, grabbing and then spanking an ass cheek.

"Fuck yeahhh!!" He applauded. His hands still exploring me. He finally hands me my champagne and picks up his glass.

"Cheers, to the best fucking wife." We clink glasses and laugh.

"I have a question. Do I wear like this, pussy exposed or do I put a little G-string over the top?" I hold up a tiny G-string in front of my crotch.

"I think a slutty wife wouldn't wear it. It's not like you can see anything with your clean shaven little pussy anyway." He suggests. I'm pleased. That's what I wanted him to say. We waited patiently for our pick up to arrive, the adrenaline building inside us and a nervous energy buzzing around the room. At 9:30 exactly there was a knock on our door. A golf cart was waiting to take us to the main house. Mark and I eagerly got in. The cool breeze feeling delicious on my clamped nipples. I was nervous but god my pussy was excited.

We were ushered into the expansive entrance hall and handed champagne. The room was almost full. Beautiful women everywhere I looked, semi erect men feasting their eyes across the room. A fair few people were in masquerade masks. The sexual tension was intense. People were welcoming each other, and it looked like quite a few had met previously and were already acquainted. We were told the MC would start proceedings at 10pm.

An overly camp and flamboyant gentleman with an 80s moustache started tapping his glass at 10pm. Once the crowd had calmed, he started his commencement speech welcoming us all to an evening of debauchery and excitement. He explained that there were 4 rooms on the ground floor with live sex shows that would be performed throughout the evening. And that there were your choice of rooms upstairs of varying size with a selection of apparatus for everyone's use. Something to cover everyone's filthy fantasies. Several times he repeated the safe word for the evening was "Lion."

"There are very limited rules. Respect the safe word. Explore the house, explore your body. Nothing is off the table. Fulfil your dirtiest most sordid fantasy here tonight. Have the night of your lives!!" He finishes his speech to claps, whoops and cheers before the crowd excitedly start to disperse.

Mark grabs my hand and we start to explore entering the first live sex show which looks like it is already in full swing. A black dominatrix in what's best described as a cat women outfit deals out her wrath to two incredibly built white men. The dominatrix has legs for days and are extended further by the platform knee high boots she's wearing. She asks for a volunteer from the crowd to have their cock caged for the evening. I'm shocked to see 4 men from the audience, eagerly offer their already rock hard cocks up for constraint.

I could already see clusters of people gathering around the perimeters, starting to enjoy their own little perversions in full view of everyone else. Some couples were the excitement had gotten too much already and they hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other. Some slightly larger groups where wives have been exchanged and are getting ridden already. Mark's cock was at full salute. His eyes kept darting across the room. Trying to take in as much of the live sex as he could. I can't lie I was getting excited. We probably spent half an hour to an hour as voyeurs without even realising it. Our breathing and stimulation increasing. We decided to explore further and walked into another room. A neon sign lit up the wall. "Cum all over me." A petite blond female with perfect pert B cup tits sat in the middle of what can only be described as a small paddling pool in the middle of the floor begging to be comed on. A circle had formed as men came to finish on her. She went from one to another as they instructed where they wanted to come. She eagerly accepted each request. Face, tits, mouth, pussy, ass. Men were coming from the perimeter breakout groups to come and finish on her. Even from other rooms. I overheard a man talking. "Yeah this room always goes down well. The men love it because they get to finish on a come hungry slut and their wives love it because they don't have to have come all over them." He laughed.

I lead Mark to the next room. The most arousing so far for me. A stunning red head with milky white skin and full C cup tits sat on her knees bound and gagged while a stocky man in a balaclava manipulated her body. He was currently alternating between a vice like grip on her tits and slapping her across them. Her surprisingly small pink nipples stood to attention and looked perfect to suck, tease and play with. Mark knew my vices and pulled me to a more private corner of the room where he sat me in between his legs on a plastic sofa facing the show so I could continue to enjoy while he worked his magic on my body. The thrill of being in the middle of a live sex show, with all these people around was out of this world. No one, but everyone was watching and I wanted to make sure I put on a show just like the real performers. Mark gathered the chains hanging from my nipple clamps and wrapped them round one hand for more control. He gave them a quick tester tug. I arched my back pushing my ass into his groin and head into his neck and moaned. His free hand moves down to my legs and spreads them apart. Showing off my glistening pussy to the rest of the room. I'm watching now as the stocky masked Dom forces the biggest thickest dildo I've ever seen inside the red heads eager pussy. You can see how much it's stretching her but how much she wants it. She's pushing back wanting to take more and more. Mark is manipulating the string that's constraining my pussy within the body stocking to tantalise and tease my clit. I beg in his ear to finger me. He tugs up again on the nipple clamp chain. Basically telling me he's in control and slaps down on my dripping clit. I moan and start trying to grind on his hand. He uses his chained hand like a vice with a grip clamp on my left breast.

"Is this what you want slut?" He fucking knows it is. And slaps me again on the pussy. The red head is now riding the big fat dildo like her life depends on. The stocky Dom teasing all over her body with a flogger. Stroke then snap. Stroke then snap of the flogger he continues around her body. The crowd has thickened around the show but I notice one of the men from the crowd can't keep his eyes off Mark and I. Early fifties handsome with a masculine defined body. A strong head of silvering hair and dark stubble. A slightly older but just as handsome Patrick Dempsey. A Silver Fox. I start to perform for him and him a lone. Mark finally slides his fingers inside me. He's shortened the length of chain clamping my nipples and has them pulled taught the whole time as he assaults my eager pussy. I raise my ass from the seat and eagerly grind my pussy into his hand. He removes his fingers from finger fucking me and uses 4 fingers of pressure circling my clit. Also it stimulates the string that's stretched across my clit. I start to come.

"Come for me baby. Let me hear you." Mark whispers in my ear. I'm still grinding my clit on his hand the orgasm rising from my stomach. I start to moan. The red head is having the ball gag removed and replaced by the Dom's throbbing veiny cock. She still has the massive dildo filling her pussy.

The waves of the orgasm are flooding over me when Mark again slips his fingers inside me. I know what he's doing. He wants me to squirt.

"That guy's been watching you this whole time. He loves seeing my whore wife come. Imagine when you squirt for him baby." Mark teases and whispers in my ear. Egging me onto a further orgasm.

"He can't keep his eyes off my dirty little slut wife. You fucking love showing off to other men don't you." He's pushing all my buttons in the right way. Now hammering my pussy hole with his fingers.

"I fucking love being your dirty little slut wife." I purr in his ear. He quickly slaps my clit and then continues to fuck my pussy with his fingers. The slap is enough to do it. My pussy starts to spasm and squirt. Mark continues to push my pussy to its limits. I'm moaning and writhing into Mark's neck as I come undone.

"Good girl." Mark placates as I come down off the incredible high. Mark releases the chain and brings his drenched hand up to my lips. I seductively take a couple of fingers into my mouth and suck them dry, as I go for another Mark pulls me into a greedy kiss.

"I've missed tasting your sweet pussy." He teases.

"Mmmmmm. Did you enjoy being watched pleasing me?" I question.

"That guy couldn't keep his eyes off you. Let's hope he wants his own taste later." Mark prays.

We continue to watch the show for a bit as the hot red head gets her mouth fucked. Saliva pooling around her lips which are dripping onto her gorgeous tits. Once I've come down from my arousal and cleaned myself up in one of the "refreshment stations" we decide to make our way back to the main hall to get another drink. As we get up I get a glance at Mark's rock hard cock. He must be ready to burst. I give him a little tug. He gives me a filthy look. I think I might want to put on more of a show for our next stop.

As we reach the main hall and grab a couple of drinks we plan our next move and start to discuss whether the red head's tits were real or fake Although they weren't massive her small nipples and petite frame made me speculate but they looked so deliciously full and real. The guy that had been watching our little show, the silver fox begins to approach.

"That was quite a performance. Did you enjoy showing off for me?" The silver fox with a sexy American accent directs to me. Mark runs his hand up my back. I can't look at him but if I did I think he would be beaming and his cock throbbing.