University Blues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, she stripped him, pulling off the fancy shirt he had worn for just the occasion, desperately struggling with the buttons, revealing the white camisole underneath. The shirt and camisole were tossed into the corner of the room, behind the black television screen that had fallen asleep. She ran her hands across his chest as they resumed kissing. Tom trembled from the intensity of her grasp.

She pulled herself away for a moment, and popped the snaps of her blouse, revealing her cleavage hidden under a seductive light blue bra, obviously designed to emphasize her curves. Tall and lanky, Dana didn't have much to show despite her pregnancy, so she had learned to make it work. She was still biting her lower lip when Tom moved in, helped the blouse come off, tossing it in the same corner as his own clothing, then running his hands on Dana's sides.

"Fuck," she mumbled, shivering under his light touch.

She reached behind her back in the way only women can, unclasping her bra; it fell off her chest as she moved her arms forward, revealing perky nipples as hard as could be in the middle gorgeous small round breasts. Tom's hand immediately jumped to them. Dana giggled as she leaned in for further kisses.

Her hands wandered to his pants, unsnapping the button, pulling down on the zipper and then dragging it all - underwear included - to the ground. She rubbed her face against Tom's rising erection even as he lifted his feet so she could pull his clothes off him. She then pushed him back towards his couch, forcing him to fall seated in.

Her eyes gazed past his erection into Tom's eyes, and she licked her lower lip. Pulling out her tongue, she ran it from the base of his penis up to the tip in a slow, drawn out movement.

"Aaaahhh..." Tom moaned.

This only made Dana's gaze crazier; her full lips wrapped his tip and she played with the extremity with her tongue.

"My god!" he called out. "Dana."

"Yes?" she asked him, her eyes completely consumed by lust. "What do you want from me?"

"Blow me?" he asked, uncertain of her reaction.

"Ok."

She buried her full mouth on his erection, which had now fully risen to the occasion. The warmth of her mouth sent waves of excitement and need into his brain, and Tom froze on site, watching his mentor and fellow teacher orally pleasure him, slowly, laboriously, lovingly. She didn't perform on him for long, pulling away after about a minute. It was still long enough for Tom to feel like he was in heaven.

"You like?"

"Oh yeah..."

"It wasn't bad," she stated, "but I want more."

"Ok... like what?"

"I'm ready for the main course," she stated.

"All right... I'll get one."

Tom rose from his sofa and walked towards where his pants had been tossed, where he kept the condoms. He had used two in the weekend so far so the third one should still be in his wallet. He fumbled through his pockets to locate it, then started to unwrap it.

When he turned, Dana was on his sofa, lying on her back, fully naked (having stripped her pants and underwear), gorgeous and enticing in every way. Her hands were teasing her body as they glided against her skin.

"I'm waiting, Tom."

"Coming," he replied without thinking.

"Not too soon, I hope," she joked.

Tom moved towards her, wrapping the condom around his manhood. Dana split her legs wide, eager to receive him. He climbed on top of the sofa and positioned himself without difficulty. The first push was difficult; his penis stayed at the entrance to her vagina, pushing up but not in. Dana moved her fingers to her labia and split them; the next thrust dove right in.

"Ahhhh!" Dana moaned as the walls of her vagina opened to Tom's penis.

There was no slow buildup this time. It was all about passion, and the thrusts into the sofa, making it shift a few millimetres on the ground every single movement, told the story of the intensity. If the walls weren't soundproof, Tom was sure to know from his neighbors the next day. Tom and Dana kissed passionately during their entire intercourse in this position. She scratched his back and shoulders as much as she could, reaching down to his buttocks to pin him inside her; he caressed her upper body and her sides as his thighs pushed him in and out of her. The sounds of their sexual act were often muffled for either lack of air or because their mouths were in contact; otherwise, it was almost deafening.

"Tom... Tom... Tom... oh... stop... please..."

She was panting hard, almost out-of-breath. It took a herculean effort for Tom to stop pounding but he managed; his breathing was equally heavy. As he finally managed to halt his assault inside her frame, he noticed she was smiling, but her face expressed pain.

"What? What is it?"

"Remote's sticking in my back," she told him.

He burst out laughing, and she did so; the strange quivering sensation reached down to their connected sexual organs, forcing Tom to pull out of her for his comfort.

"Sorry," she said.

"It's all good... What do you want to do?"

"Get off," she told him.

He stood up, waiting for her to move. She twisted around on the sofa to get on all fours, presenting her behind to him. He took the cue and climbed back into position, penetrating her pussy from behind.

"Ooooh yes..." she mumbled.

He started at it again, this time intent on finishing. He was confident, from her moans and groans, she had already been satisfied and so he was eager to finish, a bit selfishly perhaps but the passion would not allow him to slow down. As he was pumping hard into her, Tom realized the screen had turned on when they had moved the remote. It was still on Mona Butterfly's cosplay page. Perhaps more importantly, it was on a new set that she had just released, one that promised full nudity in its header. There was no way Dana hadn't seen it, though she did not care for it at the moment, focused on his hard rod inside her.

Tom's eyes couldn't move from the screen: in the sample screenshot for the set, Mona wasn't wearing anything, and though the naughty bits were censored, Tom could easily replace them for the actual elements which he himself had seen. Mona was standing in some kind of desert environment linked to the character she was portraying; her wig was a perfect match to the character's, and her features matched beautifully with the image of sensuality she wanted to project.

"Oh! Tom! Yes... Fuck! God!"

Dana was almost screaming by now, but Tom could also hear Mona's voice echoed alongside it. It was all too much for the moment. He started grunting hard, announcing his release. Dana joined him in the cacophony even as the ejaculation shot into the wrapper, Tom mind-numbingly climaxing until no more fluids came from his body.

Tom collapsed on top of Dana, his rod still deep inside her, a stupid smile on both their faces.

"Oh! Fuck wow," Dana blurted out.

Tom managed to pull away and sit down on his couch; the remote was on the other side so he couldn't do anything about it. He was satisfied physically; emotionally, he was a bit concerned about what Dana might say from the suggestive nature of the image on screen. So far, she had been quiet about it.

"Damn, Tom," she continued. "I've been thinking of this since yesterday."

"Me too," he confessed, and it wasn't a lie.

"I mean, this may be a stupid thing to do, what with our professional relationship, but damn! I so wanted that."

"Me too," he repeated.

Her eyes finally wandered to the image on the screen. She cast a curious glance at it, then brought her eyes back to Tom.

"Porn?"

"Not quite," he answered. "There is nudity... just not porn."

"Oh."

Dana suddenly remembered something about earlier conversations, details discussed in their two years working together.

"That's naked cosplay, right?"

"Yeah."

"She starts with a costume, then strips out of it?"

"Pretty much."

"You like her?"

Tom started laughing.

"What?" Dana asked.

"I barely know her. I mean, I like her modeling, and her costumes, and she has a gorgeous body, and a witty personality."

"But you like her?"

"Yeah, I do. I guess. Sure."

Dana stood up, her eyes shifting from the screen to herself, stretching and striking an action pose.

"You think I could pose like that? I'm nowhere near as young as she is."

"Dana, you're gorgeous and smart, and you could out pose her any day."

"Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, but I don't think so," she quipped.

Tom took a moment to admire the beautiful form of his mentor. True, at 42, she was older than the cosplayer Mona by about twenty years, but she was still breathtaking, involved in her own life and caring for her well-being. It showed.

Dana stared back at the screen, a grinning smile forming on her lips.

"With her watching us, it's almost like a revenge," Dana commented.

"Revenge?"

"Never mind."

But Tom did understand; he remembered how she had told him that Randy - her ex - had convinced her to watch him fuck another woman. In this scenario, she was the other woman and Mona was the watcher. It made Tom appreciate her subtlety even more.

"Are you okay, Dana? This is what you wanted, right?"

"Oh! Hell yeah!"

She moved back to him, straddling him and planting a deep kiss on his lips.

"Look Tom, this is amazing. Thank you. You make me feel desired, and you really chase away my inhibitions. But I don't want to move too fast, if you know what I mean."

"I understand," he said. "But after two times, well..."

"I know the saying," she said, and she kissed him again.

Then, she pulled herself up.

"Bottom line is, I need to finish all my shit with my ex before I fully let someone else into my life. I would like that someone to be you, but I do have David, and it would mean... well, you know. Step-dad stuff and..."

"We don't have to talk about it yet, and I know the package, Dana."

He stood up and extended his arms for a hug.

"Hey," she whispered in his ear, embracing him. "You get the benefit of fucking me without any attachment. A lot of guys would envy that position."

"Oddly enough," he replied, "I don't care."

And in a certain manner, Tom didn't. His mind raced to Myriam, Rebecca, Tina, Lea, and whoever else was part of that 'sex gang'. An attachment at this point would be detrimental to Tom exploring that avenue. Because of it, he felt the need to clarify his position with Dana, to avoid misunderstandings. But that comment or question needed to be phrased carefully.

He leaned down to pick up her clothes and toss them to her; as he did, he brought the subject up.

"So... what does that make us in the meantime?"

"I don't know," she honestly replied. "Are you interested in me? I mean, beyond the physical..."

"You know I am," he answered in the same tone. "I think we still need to get to know each other to make sure it works out, but I'm willing to try. I just wonder how long I have to wait for you to finish your... arrangements?"

The question, though indiscreet, was legitimate. As she dressed, Dana formulated a response.

"Well, we're meeting with someone to help deal with the separation in two weeks. Randy's getting his own place with a new girlfriend..."

"Sorry to hear it."

"For her, maybe. Once a cheat, always a cheat."

Tom felt that comment tug at his heartstrings. Although they had never discussed any exclusiveness, he had slept with two different girls in-between his two encounters with Dana. He didn't feel quite at ease divulging that piece of information openly, but it needed to be cleared out. If not, Tom wouldn't be able to deal with himself and might experience some guilt from it -- and he might also hurt Dana.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" he asked her, hoping she would not misinterpret his meaning.

She looked at him quizzically, as if she wondered what this question implied, but she seemed to ignore its subtext as she moved on with her narrative of the separation.

"Dealing with David's custody is going to be much harder. Randy's fighting me for it. I make the better salary so I may have to pay him something."

"Really?"

"Yeah... so naturally, I want more guardianship so I don't have to pay him as much. It's gonna be brutal. I'm gonna need a lawyer."

Tom extended his sympathy as much as he could. Once dressed, they headed to the kitchen and sat down to eat. Tom did microwave the food for a few minutes to reheat it. They ate in relative silence, mostly because they were both extremely famished from the physical exertion.

Towards the end of the meal, Dana waited for Tom to finish his bite before asking a serious question.

"What's your question about, Tom?"

"Which one?

"Waiting for me?... do you have other options?"

Tom felt bad for having brought it up, but at the same time, he needed to be sincere. He truly cared for Dana, as a colleague, as a friend, as a lover - perhaps as a potential life mate. That meant being honest about certain details.

"When you... when we had sex last Tuesday, it took me by surprise," he started explaining. "I don't normally carry around condoms. Haven't for a while. But... well, two weeks ago, I had an adventure with a girl at a bar. We started having sex together. That was before our office encounter."

Tom paused, staring at Dana's face, evaluating her reaction. It was mostly calm, though he could tell she was considering all aspects of this story. Tom, mindful of her state of mind, continued.

"The dinner last night was great, so when you confirmed for today, I was ecstatic. And then, you walk in the door, and you jump me..."

"I did," she interjected.

"And it was amazing but... well, there's no but. There's an if."

She stared him down without anger or violence: she simply wanted him to finish his thought.

"If you tell me to wait for you, if you tell me that as soon as it's over between you and Randy, that the separation is out of the way - or even not, if you just tell me to, I'll stop seeing her. Immediately."

Tom couldn't believe what he was saying; he had been building up his anticipation for Friday night where he would spend more time with Myriam and her friends and explore new aspects of his sexuality - and he would throw it away for a chance to be with Dana on a more permanent basis, even if he had to wait a few months.

"Do you like her?" Dana asked him.

"Yes... but it's just sex between her and me. There's no love. Dana, I hadn't had sex for three years before I met her. I was lonely and she was pretty."

That last part wasn't the entire truth, but it felt close enough to it to be real. Dana considered the revelation.

"You're awfully brave to tell me this."

"I don't think it's brave," he explained. "I think... it's the right thing to do. Dana, Randy cheated on you. There's no way I'm putting you through that. If you tell me we're an item - even if it's just for later - then that's it. I will never cheat on you."

He emphasized every word of the last sentence, thinking to himself 'except for last night but that doesn't count because we hadn't had this conversation'.

Perhaps it was wrong to put the decision in Dana's hands, but Tom couldn't decide for himself. He desperately wanted to have sex with Myriam again, if only maybe one last time. There was something visceral about that need which he could hardly explain.

"You really are that honest," Dana commented, impressed.

She smiled at him, then her smile turned to playfulness.

"Well, from what I can tell from our time together, that girl has done you good."

"What do you mean?"

"I've never seen you so happy than in this start of semester. Having sex suits you."

Tom couldn't help but laugh.

"Having sex suits everyone, I think."

"All the same. You're more positive, more energetic - you certainly have more stamina as far as I can tell. You've always been eager to give, and now, you're giving and receiving."

"Thanks, I guess."

Dana's smile faded.

"Tom, bottom line is, I don't know. I like you. A lot. Considerably so, in fact. Do I love you? Yeah, after a fashion. You're right. We do need to get to know each other better - more intimately, you know. Outside of work. That means hanging out, like this."

"I'm good with that," he offered.

"As for your other girl, well... until I can make a commitment to you, a real life commitment, you know... I can't ask you to do the same. I can only trust that you won't do anything to hurt me."

She was sending the ball back his way. Tom frowned; he had expected as much, and he didn't hold it against her. She wasn't saying yes or no; she was leaving it to his judgement, and it was fair.

"That being said," she added with a grin, "I don't think we should stop spending some time together without our clothes."

That comment brought a smile back to his face.

"Well then," Tom told her. "I recommend we get some dessert."

"What did you have in mind?" Dana asked him.

He rose from the table, grabbed her hand and led her into his bedroom. For the next several minutes, they gave the neighbors more noise to complain about as they rolled across Tom's bed with more energy to spend.

Dana remained for about an hour and a half after that, and they talked, in bed, about life, love and the pursuit of happiness. She only got up because her phone rang, with a message from the improvised babysitter Mrs. Guertek, inquiring as to her whereabouts.

"I have to go," she said.

"I know. This has been amazing."

"It has."

She got dressed, but Tom remained naked. He walked her to the door. She kissed him on the cheek, then on the lips.

"I trust you Tom."

"I know. I won't hurt you. I promise."

"You know what I admire the most from you?" she quizzed him.

He waited for her answer.

"Your frank honesty. It is brave, what you said. Randy went behind my back. That's what kills a relationship. It's not that he cheated. It's that he hid it from me."

"I understand," Tom replied.

"I mean, I don't need to know the details..."

He kissed her to shut her up. She smiled, happy at the interruption on what might have been a truly awkward sentence.

"Bye."

He waved her out the door. As he closed it behind her, Tom waited a few moments, listening to her footsteps walking away. He wavered to his sofa and sat down, remembering how they made love here only a few hours ago.

"What the hell is going on?" he burst out loud.

Whatever it was, there were obvious decisions to be made, with ramifications going in all directions. Tom slouched in his sofa, turning the screen back on, exactly where he had left Mona Butterfly's latest nude cosplay. Logging into his portfolio, he ordered it. The instant payment went through and he received the files not ten minutes later.

"At least, I know exactly where I stand with you," he told a still image of Mona undressing for the camera.

Normally, this was where Tom would have masturbated, but he was spent. He had already come twice within the past hours, and his genitals as much as his sanity needed a break. Besides, with the permanency of these images, he could always masturbate tomorrow.

There was always tomorrow.

END CHAPTER 6

12