University Games Ch. 02

Story Info
A high stakes game of monopoly leads to sex.
8.4k words
4.65
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first week, Emma became my Wednesday fuck. That might sound a bit harsh, but we settled into a kind of routine - play hockey, go drinking, and then go back to Emma's room. I would stay over, shower at hers and then dash back to mine to change before heading to my lectures.

Neither of us were looking for a serious relationship and we didn't really meet up at any other point. I was trying, generally unsuccessfully, to pull other girls when I went out, so it was kind of a release to have a regular once a week fuck.

Later on towards the end of our first term, maybe early December, I woke up on Wednesday morning and looked out of my window. My room looked out over a courtyard with a square lawn. It was frosty white with that kind of hard frost that you know is going to be there all day.

I got a text from Emma.

"Seen the weather? I bet all the games will be cancelled this afternoon. Want to come over?"

"Sure, you need me to bring anything?" I replied.

"Some beers and snacks would be good. I have a game for us to play."

"Sure, see you in a bit x."

A few minutes later I got another text confirming all hockey matches were off because the pitches were frozen. I took my time showering, shaving and getting dressed, decently but casual - jeans, polo shirt, jumper. When I got there, she came down to let me in. She had a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said. "Just got an idea. Tell you upstairs."

She was wearing joggers, trainers and a big hoody - clearly not planning on going out. I felt a bit overdressed, but whatever. I was intrigued. When we got inside, she made us some coffee and we sat at the kitchen table. I put the beers in the fridge for later.

"My flatmates are out for the day - some kind of geography field trip. So we have the place to ourselves," Emma explained. Normally Wednesday afternoons were for sport, so anyone who didn't play sport had the afternoon off to catch up on coursework, go to the cinema or whatever other hobbies they did. The flats in Emma's block were shared between 4, with a communal kitchen/living area and a bathroom. It was unusual for it to be empty on a Wednesday afternoon.

"So I thought we could play a game, seeing as we have all afternoon."

"Sure" I agreed.

"And if you win, I'll let you fuck my ass."

My cock immediately quivered. I was totally inexperienced in that department, as an 18 year old my cock had been inside a grand total of three women and only ever mouth and vagina. I'd never even summoned the confidence to ask a girl to do anal. But if what I'd heard was true, it was supposed to be next-level amazing.

"Wow ok. I'm in," I replied, possibly a bit too quickly.

"Don't you want to know what happens if you lose first?" Emma asked.

"Erm yeah I suppose. I'm guessing I'm not going to like it?"

"2 secs." She went out of the kitchen area to her room and came back with a small velvet bag, tossing it across the table. I opened it and took out the contents. Inside was a fairly small metal contraption: it looked like a sort of coiled spring, but it had a small clasp and padlock on one end. It was distinctly phallic.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"It's called a chastity device. It's designed to prevent you getting hard. If you can't control yourself, it will hurt. I thought if you lose, you could wear it, until midnight. And I might do some stuff to, erm, arouse you."

"Wow, seems like high stakes." I was genuinely scared. It was pretty small, so even with a semi it was going to feel tight. If I got anywhere near full-mast...ouchie.

"True. But if you win, you can do whatever you like to me until midnight. Including my ass."

My mind was racing. We had all afternoon and evenin and here was a pretty hot chick offering me the chance at a no-holes-barred, do what you want to me, anal sex-fest. On the other hand, if I lost, I would be her pathetic little sex slave who wasn't even allowed to get hard.

"Ok let me get this straight. If I win, I'm the boss. You'll do whatever I want, including letting me fuck your ass."

"Yeah, you could put it like that."

"Just in your room. Or elsewhere in the flat?"

"Ooh I hadn't thought of that. Ok, common areas are fair game too. Why do you want to fuck me on the kitchen counter or something?" she said with a wink.

"Maybe," was all I could muster. I did want to fuck her on the kitchen counter, but I also had other ideas of how to maximise her humiliation.

"So what's the game?" I asked.

"I was thinking we need something long. We can't play rock paper scissors for this. How about monopoly? I'm pretty sure Dave has a set."

"Ok fine," I said. I'd played monopoly plenty so I rated my chances. Sure there was a healthy amount of luck involved, but some tactics as well. "But monopoly can be pretty dull. How about if you land on a house, you not only have to pay the rent, but also do a dare. Hotels could be 2 dares," I suggested.

"How will we decide the dares?" Emma asked.

"How about we write them out beforehand and shuffle them. If you land on a house, you pick a dare at random."

"So the loser is going to do a bunch of dares on their way down?" Emma confirmed.

"Yeah I guess so, but the winner might have to do some dares too. It would be a bit of a consolation prize."

"Ok then. I guess we need a fair few dares."

"Yeah, or we can just keep the completed ones in the game?"

"So let's write a few each and then compare. If the other person says no, then we won't use it."

"Fine," I agreed. Somehow we had got into discussing the finer details and my consent to the ultimate forfeit was agreed almost by default. This was happening. Shit. I was equal amount excited and terrified.

Emma got some paper and tore it into strips. We sat in silence and wrote for a couple of minutes.

"Ok you first - let's see what you got," Emma said.

I started tame. "Get naked until you next pass go."

"Ooh nice."

"Naked yoga poses - I was thinking downward dog, bridge pose and the warrior one. 10 naked burpies."

"I'm seeing a fairly strong naked theme," Emma quipped.

"What can I say, naked dares are the best dares. They're not all naked and it's not like I haven't seen you naked already."

"True I guess."

Then I stepped it up. "Lick the other players ass."

"Woah, that's a bit much," Emma frowned.

I just shrugged. "Hey, I figured you were up for a bit of bum-fun?"

"Well, yeah I mean, I don't WANT to lose, but I have to admit I am kinda curious. And I can't wait to have my way with you properly, so I needed to tempt you into playing right? But that's proper dirty"

"So...are you vetoing the rimjob?" I asked bluntly, giving it it's proper name as if to emphasise the challenge. I fully expected her to veto it, but she agreed to keep it in. I guess she didn't want to be seen to back down.

"Just get ready to lick my ass when I'm beating you" she said with another competitive wink.

"Lick chocolate sauce off the other player - their choice which part of the body," I continued.

"Oh well, I know where you'll be putting it!"

"Not necessarily! And hey, at least my ass will taste good!"

"That's true," she muttered.

Again, I felt I was a hair's breadth away from a veto, but she let it pass. I'd just doubled my chance of getting a rimjob with that one. Sneaky huh? But also, I'd doubled my chances of having to give her a rimjob. Hmm.

"Got any more?" Emma asked.

"Stand naked in the window for 30 seconds."

"Oh my god. Someone could totally see!"

Emma's flat was on the second floor, but it looked out over a courtyard with buildings around all sides except for a small gap directly opposite which formed the entrance. Anyone who came into the block from the street would only have to look up slightly to see one of us.

"Well yeah, that's kinda the idea."

"But it's not fair: everyone knows me here and noone knows you!"

"Ok, so you can wear a mask or something?"

"Yeah ok. If I get that dare, I'll wear the masquerade ball mask I got."

"Oral sex for 2 mins," I continued.

"Cheeky. You'd better not cum though, it would rather spoil your forfeit if you were already done."

"I think I'll be fine for 2 minutes," I quipped.

"What are you saying about my blowjob skills?" she chuckled, taking mock offence and sticking her tongue out. I had no response really that wouldn't be digging a deeper hole, so I just let it pass.

"Ok that's all I've got."

"Ok here's mine," Emma started, picking up her slips of paper. "Naked waiter - you have to serve a drink completely nude. Ten press ups with your pants down. Shave your pubes"

"Ermm ok. I've never done that."

"I think it'll be cute, you know, totally smooth."

"Ok then." I thought it was a bit weird she wanted me to shave, but I was curious for her to lose her bush as well.

"Wear a blindfold and let the other person touch you for 1 minute. Wear a butt plug for 5 minutes.."

"Take it you have a butt plug then?" I cut in.

"Erm, yeah.." she said nervously. "I got it a few weeks ago."

"How big is it?"

"Oh HUGE," she said, but I could tell she was kidding.

Realizing I wasn't agreeing to it unless I saw how big it was, she went into the bedroom again and came out with another velvet bag. Why is it that they put these things in velvet bags? She tossed it across the table. It was cold, solid metal, about the size of a small plum, with a stem and a flat end to avoid the whole thing disappearing and a very embarrassing trip to A&E. A regular butt plug basically.

"Ok fine, I've never had anything in my butt, but I've no objection," I said. I sincerely hoped to be plugging her butt, to get her ready for my cock to replace it.

"Ok, I've also got 10 spanks, lick the other players nipples for 2 mins, 2 mins of tickling and 2 mins of handjob/fingering."

"Ok that sounds like enough, how many have we got?"

Emma counted them up, we had sixteen dares.

"So let's play."

We set up the board on the kitchen table. It was a kind of open plan kitchen / living room area, with a smallish kitchen, a dining area with a table that seated four and a sitting area with a couple of sofas and a TV. There was a floor to ceiling window in the sitting area which looked out of the courtyard. It was well past midday by now, so we deemed it proper to start on the beers.

I won't give a blow by blow account, but once we had been round a few times, I was feeling pretty good. I had got the yellow set and put up a couple of houses on each, making them dangerous, but not deadly. Emma had the light blue set with hotels on. They weren't devastating cash wise, but doing a double-dare worried me.

The other sets were mostly split between us, except the red and pink sets, where we each had 2 properties and the third was still for sale. If I could just land on Pall Mall I would get the pink set as well. Money wise we had about a grand each.

Eventually, Emma landed on Piccadilly.

"Oh shit," she said. "How much is that?"

"£360 please. And a dare"

She counted out the cash and pushed it across the table. Then she plucked a dare from the bowl.

"Fuck off! No way is that my first dare."

"What is it?"

"The window one."

I couldn't help but laugh. She had nearly vetoed it, and it had come up first. It was still early, maybe 3 in the afternoon and there were people coming and going fairly frequently.

"Haha, well a dare's a dare."

She stood up and went over to the window. "Shit, there's loads of people around. Let me pick another?"

"Na-ah, I don't think you'd be so kind. Come on, get on with it."

"Fuck fuck fuck." She took a big sip of beer then stood up and pulled her hoody over her head. She had a black band T-shirt on, and as far as I could tell, no bra. She stomped off and came back with a little sequinned mask.

"Can I cover?" she asked.

"Well, I guess we didn't say you couldn't. But it's not really in the spirit of the game is it?" I replied truthfully. I wasn't about to push it, given I wanted the game to continue, but I also knew she wouldn't want to feel like I had let her off. Plus there was always a chance I would be doing the dare later on.

"I suppose not," she conceded.

She faced away from the window and pulled her t-shirt over her head. As I'd guessed, she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits sprung free. Her areola are quite dark and her nipples immediately got hard, as did my cock.

She put the mask on, then quickly pushed her joggers and pants down in a single motion to reveal her bush, which was trimmed but still quite thick. She stepped out of her jeans awkwardly and turned to face the window, arms by her sides in a neutral position.

"Ok start counting," she said

"Onne....twoo...." I began, deliberately going slowly.

"Fuck off, seconds not minutes! Three, four five..." she continued at pace. I just let her take over the counting and took in the view. She looked a bit ridiculous with just the mask on and her tits and pussy out, but it was incredibly sexy to see her so exposed. Although she wasn't very tall, she had a cute little butt and nicely toned thighs from playing hockey.

"Thirty" she said, and turned 180 and stepped away from the window. She pulled her thong and joggers back on, took the mask off and put her T-shirt back on, before tentatively going back towards the window to check if anyone had seen.

"Fuck that was terrifying. But I think I got away with it."

"Lucky, lucky," I said, grinning from ear to ear.

My turn. I was on Go and rolled twelve, taking me safely past her hotels and onto electric company which I already owned. I'd just missed pall Mall again though. I threw again and got 6, landing on an orange Emma owned, costing me a handful of small change.

The next few turns were also fairly uneventful. Having safely negotiated her hotels, I risked putting up an extra house on each of my yellows.

The next time round though, I landed on Pentonville Road, which Emma had a hotel on.

"Ooh, that'll be £600 please. And more importantly, two dares."

"Shit," I said, counting out the cash. I picked two slips of paper out of the bowl.

"Shave your pubes and 2 mins fingering," I read aloud.

"Haha brilliant. Pubes first I think. There's a pack of disposal razors in the bathroom cabinet and some foam on the shelf."

"I've never done it before," I admitted.

"Time to learn then...you boys expect us to be tidy, it will be funny to see how you like the razor itch," she said gleefully.

I trotted off to the bathroom and got to work, taking my time to make sure I didn't nick myself in a very delicate area. I wasn't massively hairy, I kept it neatly trimmed so my dick looked bigger, but it still took a while. I hopped in the shower to rinse off, dried myself on her towel, and got dressed again.

"Aw no proof?" She teased. I just got up and dropped my trousers, deadpan.

"Wow. It looks...bigger."

"Yeah I guess," I said. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or if she thought it was small before.

"So now I get to benefit from your fingers," she said gleefully.

She stood up and lead me over to the sofa, closed the curtain across the window before plopping herself down on the sofa. She pulled me alongside her and kissed me. I kissed back and started exploring with my hands - first fondling her tits through her tshirt, twisting her nipple gently between my fingers, then running my hand slowly down her tummy and into the waistband of her joggers and underneath her thong.

She gasped as I brushed over her clit. I parted her lips with my fingers and found her pussy already soaking wet. I guess the window dare had found found some buttons at least.

"Hmmm" she purred.

I rubbed her own wetness up onto her clit, making small but gentle circles with my first two fingers. I then curled them up and pushed slowly into her, adjusting my angle slightly and then slowly pulling them in and out.

I kissed her neck and she moaned in my ear. "Fuck that is so good."

I kept going, slow and steady, and then brought my thumb to rest on her clit, eliciting another moan, and causing her to bury her head in my neck. I picked up the pace, starting to fuck her with two fingers with my thumb planted firmly on her nub.

"Oh yes, just like that" she whispered. A few strokes later, I started slowing down, and looked at her. She was giving me a confused look, as if to say 'why the fuck are you slowing down.' Then I stopped completely.

"I reckon that's two minutes," I said.

"Fuck you are such a tease," she said, punching me playfully on the arm.

"Hey! Can't have you cumming before we've even finished the game."

"I suppose not. Come on then" she said, praising herself up off the sofa and heading back to the table, her cheeks flushed.

She rolled the dice again and skipped by my yellow properties, much to my disappointment. I landed on Strand, which was the only red she didn't own. I couldn't really afford it but I bought it anyway, just to stop her getting another set. All too quickly, I was back round to Go again, and heading towards her damned hotels. My luck was bad, this time I got Euston road.

"Ohh that'll be 550 please and another 2 dares." She was starting to enjoy this.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I counted out the cash - I had about 100 left before I would have to start selling off houses or mortgaging stuff. Emma was now rolling in cash, with me having paid her over a grand in the last couple of rounds.

I picked two slips of paper out of the bowl.

"Naked burpies. And the chocolate sauce one."

"Oh yes. Good choice." she giggled.

"Probably wouldn't have been my choice, but I guess I did write them, so I only have myself to blame."

"Burpies first?" she suggested.

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my jeans. Then I hesitated a bit before slowly pushing my boxers down. The cool air seemed to whip between my legs with no pubes for insulation. I felt very self conscious. I wasn't hard, but I wasn't entirely soft either - having not long ago been fingering Emma enthusiastically on the sofa.

I decided I'd better get it over with and dropped to the floor to start. For the record, doing burpies indoors is not recommended. It was ridiculously loud, all that scraping and jumping, and my cock kept slapping against my stomach. Emma just giggled at the stupidity of it all.

Finally I was done and I put my boxers and shirt back on. I didn't bother getting fully dressed, it didn't seem worth it given how many of the dares required undressing.

Emma went over to the cupboard and rummaged a bit to find a bottle of chocolate sauce, the sort you get for pancakes. She put it on the table and then lifted her shirt over her head. She squirted a bit of the sauce on her left boob, letting it run down slowly over her nipple, which was already hard. She beckoned me over with her index finger.

I walked across the room and bent awkwardly to lick it off - taking my time to swirl my tongue around her nipple which gained me a approving grunt. She squeezed a bit onto her right nipple, a more generous amount this time and I dutifully licked and sucked at that nipple until it was clean.

Then she took a step back, and pushed her joggers and pants to the floor. She was naked, her tits still a bit dirty with sauce and she looked incredibly sexy.

I was now rock hard, and it showed as my boxers made a decent tent. She got on all fours, arched her back, reached back with one hand, and squeezed a long, continuous line of chocolate sauce from the small of her back, all the way down her ass crack to her anus.

"Mmm, I think you need to clean me up," she purred.

I got on all fours behind her and started nervously lapping at the sauce, starting with her back, but quickly realizing I was really the wrong way round. I would lick forward a bit, and then have to go back, each time getting a little closer to her ass.