University Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few tentative licks, I decided I was going to have to just dive right in. I took a breath and went for it - softly at first, and then, realizing it actually tasted not at all bad and mainly of chocolate, more vigorously.

"Oh fuck yes" Emma said, reaching back and pulling my hair, burying my face in her ass. I gasped a bit as my nose got covered in sauce and smushed into her ass.

I licked and probed and lapped at her little butthole for what felt like several minutes, but was probably only a couple. We hadn't put a time limit on the dare, which was a mistake with hindsight, but I only had myself to blame. Eventually she let go of me and I judged the dare to be complete.

"That was so good," she said, looking back at me.

"Glad you approve," I replied - my face liberally covered in sauce. "Can I wash my face now?"

"Haha yeah I think you better had. You seem to have a bit of a brown nose for some reason," she giggled.

We both went to the bathroom - I washed my face in the sink while Emma had a quick rinse off in the shower. She put on a bath robe and we went back to the table.

I was really on my last chance. I needed my luck to change fast, or I was going to lose. Thankfully a couple of turns later Emma landed on Leicester Square.

"Oooh, that'll be £800 please, and a dare."

I was back in business. She handed over the 800 and picked up a slip of paper.

"10 spanks"

"Oh good. I think you deserve that."

"How do you want to do this?"

"Stand up, hands on the table and take the robe off?" I suggested.

I was quite enjoying bossing her around. If only I could win...I could imagine all sorts of depraved stuff I could get her to do.

She dutifully complied, presenting her little white ass to me. I could see she was tense. I stood next to her and raised my hand about 18 inches from her butt, then brought it down with a loud smack.

"Ow fuck!! That was hard!" she squealed.

"Oops. Didn't mean for it to be that hard," I said, honestly feeling a bit bad. My hand was actually stinging and a red print was becoming visible on her right butt cheek. I gave her a more playful snack on the left cheek, eliciting another ow but nowhere near as loud as the first. I then went alternately back and forth, smacking her ass ten times until it was red and warm.

"Fuck that was bad" she said. I thought you'd be gentle!" she moaned.

"Didn't say 10 gentle spanks though did it?"

"No I suppose not. But I'll get you back when I win!"

We kept playing. I dodged her hotels again and went for broke: putting hotels on my yellows and bringing me back down to about 100 cash. She managed to get past my yellows once, but the second time round she got stung.

"Fuck fuck fuck. How much?!"

"1150" I said gleefully.

"Shit. I think I've lost. I've only got 605. I guess so can mortgage these" she said, turning over her two reds, a green and park lane.

"That's...£555," I said, adding them up quickly.

"So I've got 10 quid left?" Fucking great.

"Tell you what, sell me the two reds for 500," I suggested.

"No way, then you'll have the whole street."

"Well yeah, but at least you'll have some cash."

"Nar, I'll keep em."

"Ok, your choice. But you've still got two dares to do," I prompted.

"Damn I'd forgotten about that."

She picked two slips. "Lick nipples....and shave pubes."

"Haha yes! That's karma right there. I guess we'll both be a bit itchy this week."

"Seriously? We've already had that one."

"Yeah but we said we'd put them back in, so..yeah. You'll have to shave too."

"Ugh, ok fine," she grumbled. I got the impression she was perfectly happy not shaving. I was delighted that I'd get a look at her pussy in all its glory.

"Can I watch?" I asked.

"Ermmm, I guess. If you want."

"Hang on, let's have a few more turns each. I reckon you're about to lose anyway and then we can just start your forfeit with the shave. And if by some miracle you do win, then I'll let you off."

She looked at the board. One more hit on my yellows, she was done. "Ok," she said.

We continued. I landed on Euston Road again. "Ooh maybe I've not lost yet."

I handed over the 550 and picked two slips.

"Butt plug. Fuck. And press ups."

"Haha yes!" She did a little fist pump.

"Can I do the press-ups first?" I asked.

"Na..ah, butt plug first," she insisted, sliding the little bag across the table. She also got up and went to the bedroom, coming back with a little bottle of lube.

"I was going to ask...thanks," I said nervously.

I had never had anything in my ass. Not even a finger. Never been curious. As far as I was concerned, my ass was an exit. A one way street. But now, I was kind of curious. I dropped my trousers and got on all fours. I don't really know why, it just felt right.

I put a bit of lube on my fingers and applied it to my asshole. Then I put a generous squirt on the plug itself. I'd watched enough porn to know that I needed to go slowly. I brought the plug against my anus and felt how cold it was. I pushed in with the plug and pushed my ass out. Then I tried to relax my ass. It went in about halfway, almost to the widest part. I pulled back and tried again. This time it went in with an audible sucker noise. It felt weird..like I really needed to go to the bathroom. But also, weirdly arousing.

"Nice," remarked Emma. "How does it feel?"

"Cold....and full", I said.

"Awesome. So, pressups?"

I got into the pressup position. This caused my ass cheeks to squeeze together and tense, making the plug feel even bigger. I pushed out the ten bottomless pressups and got back to all fours.

"Can I take it out?" I asked.

"I guess...but not really in the spirit of the game is it?" She said, quoting me from earlier. The emotional blackmail was perfect. If I took it out, she would be claiming a moral victory. So I kept it in.

"Ok let's finish this". We picked up the pace a bit. I was just waiting for her to hit my hotels and hoping I didn't hit hers again. It felt inevitable that I would win, it was just a matter of time. Eventually she did.

"Fuck, I've lost" she said, pushing the board away.

"Haha, yes!" I celebrated, perhaps a little too enthusiastically. She looked genuinely disappointed, I guess she was really a domme at heart and this was not her plan.

"So I guess you've got, let's see, 7 hours or so." It was 5pm by now after all the faffing about getting shaved and cleaned up, and almost dark outside.

"Ok, well I think your wearing too many clothes for starters. Naked please."

"Ok fine." She stood up and slowly opened and then took off her dressing gown. She looked incredibly hot.

"Maybe you can get us some more drinks?" I suggested.

"Oh naked waitress huh? I see. What do you want?"

"Just beer is fine, thanks."

She went round to the kitchen bit, enabling me to have a good perv at her still red ass. I picked the slips of paper out of the bowl while she made the drinks.

"Ooh this is a good one," I said.

"Naked yoga? Is this your plan - get me to do all the dares we didn't pick?"

"Just for starters. Which reminds me...I think you owe me a shave"

"Fuck I was hoping you'd forget about that. Now?"

"Yes please"

"Fine" she sulked off to the bathroom, and I followed a little bit behind with my beer. She sat in the tub, wet her pussy hair with the shower, and applied a generous amount of foam. She took a little shaving mirror off the sink to aid her.

A few minutes later and she was done - totally smooth, all of her charms fully visible for the first time. I'd never realized before that her vulva were quite prominent. She rinsed off in the shower and dried off on her still damp towel.

"That is so hot"

"Glad you approve, but don't get used to it."

"Oh I do. And so does....he" I said, looking down at the bulge in my pants. "I think it's time you gave him some attention."

I stood up, and she took the hint, dropping to her knees and taking my boxers down. She slowly took my cock into her mouth and starting sucking me - slowly to begin with and then steadily faster. I was rock hard and craving release but I also wanted to make it last.

I put my hand on her head and slowed her down a bit, then held her head still and started to face fuck her. I had never taken control like this before, afraid she wouldn't like it and I wouldn't get any blowjobs in the future, but today I had won and she submitted.

I went slowly at first, feeling my way into it. Slowly pushing my cock into her mouth and drawing it out again. Her saliva coated my shaft, and started running out. I pushed her head down and held it there for a couple of seconds. She gagged on my cock and it slipped in another inch or so. Then she pulled back.

"Fuck, can't breathe" she gasped. A string of saliva ran from her mouth all the way to the base of my cock in a perfect parabola, and her eyes were watering.

"That is so good" I said, guiding her mouth back towards my cock.

She took me again, sucking and bobbing up and down on my cock. I choked her again, enjoying the power and sensation as my cock filled her throat.

When I pulled out again she had saliva running down onto her tits, and tears running down her cheeks. I slapped my stiff cock against her cheek, just to reinforce the domination.

"Ok enough for now. Go to the bedroom I'll be there in a sec."

She looked a bit puzzled, but complied. I closed the door and set to work removing the butt plug. Not because it hurt or anything, but because I had other ideas. I washed it in the sink and dried it off. I went through to the bedroom, and she was sitting on the bed and had dried her eyes with a tissue. I bent down to kiss her.

"Let's see what toys you've got."

"Erm, ok" she said nervously. She opened the bedside drawer and took out a vibrator, a dildo, and a pink egg shaped thing.

"What's that?"

"Lovense lush. It's a remotely controlled vibrator. You control it from your phone."

"Sounds fun."

"Oh it is. I don't use it much though, too loud."

"Wanna show me?"

"Not particularly."

"I thought you said it was good?"

"It is....it's just..."

"What?"

"It gets messy, if you know what I mean."

"Oh ok. Got it. Well messy or not, since you lost, I want you to use it for a bit. Show me."

She switched it on and handed it to me, then flicked open her phone and loaded up the app. It buzzed to life in my hand, surprisingly strongly.

"It's not that loud." I said.

"Not the toy....me, with the toy" she blushed. "Speed is left to right, strength is up and down."

She turned it off. I gave the toy back to her and she slipped it inside her. Then I had another idea. I stood up and took her hand, pulling her to her feet. Then I turned her around and put her hands behind her back. I reached around into the drawer and took out some rope - the same rope she had used on me the first time we ever had sex.

"Oh no" she said. "I don't think I can take being tied up with this thing inside me."

"Sure you can" I said. "Besides, you have no choice...unless you wanna safeword it."

She just glared at me. I tied her hands together behind her back and then pushed her down onto her knees. I knelt behind her and tied her ankles in with her hands, then I moved in front of her. She was helpless - legs slightly apart, shoulders back, her small tits pointing straight out, nipples hard. I sat on the chair.

"Oh I nearly forgot. I was gonna give you this." I picked up the butt plug off the bed and showed it to her.

"Fuck no. The lush is bad enough. You want me to wear that as well?"

"Hmm, ok. I'll let you off for now. Let's see how good this thing really is."

I picked up her phone and moves my finger gently upwards. She jolted upright, as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Fuuuck" she gasped.

I brought the intensity down again, and then increased it. Slowly finding a rhythm, up, down, up, down. Each time it went up she would close her eyes, hold her breath and tilt her head back, and then I would bring it down again. After a couple of minutes she was starting to get a bit sweaty, and I could tell she was getting close. I started making the lower part longer, with the higher intensity less frequent, and shorter, until it was almost like a heartbeat.

"Please.." she whispered.

"Sorry what?"

"Please....let me cum."

I turned the toy off and she gave me a death stare. She had been on the brink of orgasm for a good few minutes and was craving release. I pulled my boxers down and stood in front of her my cock inches from her face.

"Make me cum first, and then I'll let you come."

"Can you untie me?"

"Na-ah, handsfree."

She glared at me again. Then she knelt up as far as the restraint would allow and took me into her mouth.

Watching her, teasing her, had got me pretty wound up. She bobbed and slurped and sucked and in a couple of minutes I was about ready to pop. I put my hand on her head and forced her down, choking her, then releasing her. Then I pulled out and let rip.

The first rope of cum hit her square in the eye, closely followed by a second which hit her forehead and went into her hair. A third covered her nose and then I put my cock back in her mouth and let it pulse away until I was completely empty.

I couldn't believe the quantity of cum I had unloaded onto her, and seemingly, neither could she. She was covered. One eye glued shut, a little pool on her tongue and great streak cross her forehead and into her hair.

She spat my cum out, or more accurately, let it fall from her mouth onto her chest. She tugged on the rope, as if to say, 'ok, now untie me' but I just picked up her phone and switched the toy on again.

"Fuuuck" she moaned. I sat down and tried to regain my thoughts. I knew the night was still young, so I wanted her to have at least some fun.

I switched it to random pattern and selected level 5 out of a possible 10. I turned the phone to show her and she nodded. I pressed start and sat back to watch the show.

That image is still etched on my mind - her dripping with my jizz, which had started to run down her face, chest and tummy and onto the floor and yet, clearly incredibly turned on by the toy vibrating away inside her.

She started to shake and moan, the orgasm clearly building. Then the pattern changed and she let out a long moan and her legs started pulsing as the orgasm ripped through her. "Fuuuucck me" she squealed, louder than I expected. "Turn it off!". She sounded genuinely about to explode so I quickly hit the stop button. She kept convulsing for another minute or so, and that's when I noticed a wet patch on the floor beneath her.

"Done?" I asked, once she had stopped shaking.

"God yes".

I untied her and she stood up. She had cum in her hair, on her face and all over her chest and stomach. Her legs were still shaking.

"I need a shower," she gasped.

"Let's go together, I'll help."

I followed her down to the bathroom and stood there awkwardly as she got in and got the worst of my cum off her face in the mirror. We took ages, soaping each other up, kissing, and generally just fooling around. Nothing overly sexual as we were both still recovering, but it must have taken a good half an hour and the bathroom was totally full of steam by the time we finished.

Eventually we got out, dried off and I wrapped towel round my waist, and went to get Emma's bath robe from the main room. We went out into the living room and sat on the sofa.

"I'm hungry," I said. "Wanna order pizza?"

"Hell yeah. I'm starving," she replied.

"My treat - pick whatever but make sure it's large." I passed her my phone and a few minutes later she had chosen some stuff - stuffed crust pepperoni and peppers, wedges and cookies. I authorized it and got a prompt to say it would be delivered in 20 minutes.

We just watched a bit of TV for a bit while we waited for pizza, cuddling. It's weird isn't it, you can go from having a dominant choke-me-with-your-cock sloppy blowjob to a kiss and a cuddle in no time.

I got a call from the driver to say he was at the entrance and asked which flat. I told him and then had an idea. Emma knew something was up.

"What?" She asked

"Ever done the pizza dare?" I asked.

"No, no, no. No way"

"Come on, you lost. And it's like a random guy, never gonna see you again"

"No way. It might be someone in my class, or he might tell someone else in the block"

"Chicken. I thought you said you'd do what I wanted, within the confines of the flat".

"Ok fine, I'll do ot. But let me wear the mask"

There was a knock on the door. Fuck he walked fast. I jumped up and grabbed the mask, shouting to the guy to make sure he didn't go away. Emma dropped her robe to the floor and put on the mask.

The way the seats were arranged, I could see the door from the sofa, but the driver wouldn't be able to see me unless he peered right around the door frame. I nodded to Emma and she opened the door.

"Oh, good evening" he said, stuttering. Emma had one hand on the door frame, and one on the door, clearly deciding to own her nudity, as if it was completely normal.

"One large pepperoni, stuffed crust" he said, handing over the pizza box. "One wedges...and some cookies."

"Thanks...have a good night," Emma replied.

"Oh I have already had a very good night thanks" he chuckled, as Emma shut the door.

She turned round and went beet red.

"Fuck me, that was so embarrassing," she giggled. She brought the food over to the small coffee table and then put her robe back on. "Can't believe you made me do that."

"That was brilliant. So hot. Kudos for not covering."

"I guess I was trying to make him think I'm a nudist or something, like totally nonchalant. But inside my heart was pounding."

We demolished the pizza and snuggled on the sofa for a while, watching crap telly and drinking slowly. When we needed a refill I turned the TV off.

"So...next forfeit?" I suggested.

"Oh yeah..thought you would never ask."

"How about you start with this?" I suggested - picking up the butt plug.

"What, here?" Emma asked, indicating that we were still in the communal living room.

"Yeah, why not. They're not coming back right?"

"No, it's a 2 day overnight thing, back tomorrow apparently".

"Well then, here is good. Bend over the table?"

She took off her robe and my cock quivered again. She walked over to the kitchen table and bent over 90 degrees. I went behind her with the butt plug and lube. I lubed up her assshole first with my finger and then spread some around the plug, and pushed it gently.

"Wait, let me do it" she said. She took over, pushing it in fairly easily.

She stood up and turned round. We kissed and my towel fell to the floor. She put her arms around my shoulders and pulled herself close to me, her nipples hard against my chest. I picked her up and plonked her down on the table, pushing her onto her back so she was lying on the table with her on pussy on the end. I lined myself up at her entrance and slid my cock into her.

She was already soaking wet, clearly the pizza dare and the butt plug had worked some magic inside her.

I started fucking her, slowly at first and then gradually picking up the pace. The table was fairly sturdy but still moved a bit under the strain. The angle was slightly awkward, my cock was pushing upwards into the front wall of her pussy, but it seemed to be driving her wild. Or maybe it was the combo of me in the front and the butt plug in her ass.

She started moaning and pulled me close to her.

"I am cumming" she purred and I kept up the same rhythm until I felt her clench my cock with her pussy. It felt like a vice. She pulled herself close to me as her vaginal muscles spasmed. Finally she relaxed a bit and let me pull out.

"Fuck that was good" she panted.

I stood back and looked at her, flushed from the orgasm and the little end of the plug inviting me to claim my proze. I pulled the plug out gently, putting it down on the table and picking up the lube. I put a generous squirt on my cock and a bit more on her ass and tried to line myself up.