University Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a step into my room, he let his dressing gown fall open a little, his cock popped out of the opening at the front, I parted my legs slightly, he swallowed hard, "Aren't you going to wear your nighty in bed?"

"It got wet in the bathroom..." I lifted my right knee, that opened my lower body slightly and I saw his cock jump, he closed my bedroom door behind him. "...won't mum wonder what we're up to in here at this time of the night?"

"She takes sleeping pills, she has done every night for years, she's addicted to them...at least it stops her moaning at me quite so much while she's zonked out on goof-balls."

My dad sat on the edge of my bed, I lifted my right knee a little higher and slipped my foot past his hip so that my right calf was resting on his lap, the side of my muscle touching the underside of his cock. He wriggled his shoulders and his dressing gown slipped away from his body, he threw it to the floor at the side of my bed.

My dad hesitated for a moment but I moved my right leg a little, rubbing it against his cock and he rolled his body on top of me, he was in me in an instant, I lifted both legs and hooked my ankles over his back, he looked surprised as his cock slowly sank all the way in my body, I took him all the way without the slightest sign of discomfort.

"Your mother never took me this far up her cunt!"

"I'm not my mother..." I dug my heels into his buttocks to spur him on. I looked at the clock, it was five o'clock in the morning when my father started fucking me and he kept up a constant barrage for ninety minutes. I'd never been fucked by anyone so big as my dad and none of my previous lovers had his stamina, he'd described himself as thirty-five in his biography in the chat room even though he was actually forty-five but he had the fitness and stamina of a twenty year old.

In the end I had to ask my dad to cum so that I could get a little sleep before my mother got up and woke me as well, she always did, if she was awake...everyone was awake.

"Is it safe for me to cum in you?"

"Dad, I've been on the pill for years and if I wasn't, the volume of pre-cum that you pump out, I'd already be pregnant...come on, let yourself go."

He seemed to pump spunk for five full minutes and I had to run totally naked to the bathroom to let it all cascade out of my cunt, it sounded like I was taking a piss so much spunk came out of my body. My dad shuffled into the bathroom, he looked embarrassed, "Darling, we mustn't let anything like this happen again, it was wrong...morally as well as leagally."

I gestured for him to come closer to me as I sat on the toilet, he'd put his dressing gown back on and was holding the front closed with his left hand. I pulled the front of his dressing gown open and took his flaccid cock in my hand, I lifted it to my lips and I opened my mouth, I took three inches of flaccid cock in my mouth and sucked the life back into it.

As soon as his cock was fully hard again, I stood up, I turned my back on my father and I bent forward over the toilet pan to look at all of his spunk floating in the bottom of the bowl. He only hesitated for a split second before taking me from behind, his resolution lasted all of thirty seconds. I let him fuck me for another five minutes before I stepped away from him. I kissed him and then I ran back to my own bedroom.

We were really lucky because as soon as my door closed I heard my mother leaving their bedroom, she knocked on the bathroom door, "Are you going to be long, I need to pee."

I breathed a sigh of relief at my close shave. I heard the toilet flush, the door opened and my mother said, "What have you been doing in there, it smells disgusting!"

She thought that he'd been wanking in there...if only she knew!

I listened to her pissing and then flushing, she knocked on my bedroom door as she passed it on her way down to the kitchen.

My dad was blushing all through breakfast, every time he looked in my direction he turned red all over again. After breakfast I went out for a walk around the town centre, I was looking for any of my old friends that might be around. I bumped into Calum, he'd missed out on on my eighteenth birthday party. Calum was the local drug dealer, he was mixed race, his mother was blond and Anglo-Saxon, his father was from Somalia. Calum had been invited to my party, he'd actually supplied some weed at below market rate to help the party go with a bang, he would have come but that weekend there was a big music festival and Calum had to get there to make money. He'd heard how well his cannabis had oiled the wheels of my party, how much casual sex had been fuelled by his discounted drugs and he's sent me several texts asking me for a date.

"Hi Cal...you're up early!"

"Up very late Sarah my love...fancy a nightcap at my place before bed?"

"You asking me for a shag?"

"Of course...I'm the only one of my mates that didn't get to fuck you last summer!"

"I'll spend the day in bed with you for a little bag of ecstasy!"

"My gear is the strongest in town, I get five pounds a tab for them!"

"Yes, but you only pay fifty pence for them so I'll expect at least twenty tabs for sex."

"I don't pay fifty pence a tab anymore, I manufacture them myself, I make them with an extra kick, my mates love them, girls are guaranteed to go mad on just one tab, they give the best fucks of their lives when they're high on my little Moonies."

Ecstasy usually came with a crown on one face and a smile face on the other. Calum had started putting a crescent moon on his formulation of the tablets so that his customers knew not to double up on the tablet.

Calum thought that I would take the pills back to college with me and sell them on for a hundred pounds or more but that wasn't what I had on my mind as I climbed into bed with him. Calum had tried to get me to take one of his Moonies but I told him that I didn't need one, he could do whatever he wanted with me without a drug.

The morning was taken up with straight sex, then we had a spot of lunch and he spent the hour between one PM and two o'clock opening up my bottom for sex, we had another little nap and then after showering together I spent the late afternoon getting him off with my mouth. At six o'clock I dressed and left Calum to get a few hours sleep before he had to start selling drugs at the local night club. I lifted the bag he'd given me, not twenty tablets in the bag but forty for doing such great work.

Mum was cooking dinner when I got home so I helped her, she told me that I needed a shower because I smelled of sex.

I slipped into mum's bedroom and I found her bottles of sleeping pills, an old one with just two pills in it and a new one with all twenty eight. I emptied the bottles out and refilled them with Calum's special pills. She had thirty pills in her bottles so I would have ten pills to take back to college with me.

We had dinner and watched a little TV. Mum went to her bedroom to get ready for bed an hour before bedtime, while she got ready my dad made a hot chocolate drink, the routine was the same day in and day out throughout the winter.

Dad brought her mug of chocolate in and grinned at me, "She'll be up there taking her sleeping pill so that she'll be ready to fall asleep in an hour...if you want to stop up a little late, we can play down here before we go to sleep, it'll certainly help me to relax. You've been on my mind all day, that little stunt with your mouth, my first ever blow-job by the way...and almost getting caught by your mother...that was a huge turn-on..."

The living room door opened at that point and my mother walked in. She took a swallow of her hot chocolate and her face turned red, she was sweating and she asked my dad if he could get her a drink of cold water as she was so thirsty. 'Ahhh! The first signs of ecstasy kicking in...I wonder how it will affect her?'

I'd stopped watching the TV and had started mother watching. She had no idea what was going on, she'd taken the same sleeping pill for so long that her body had grown to expect it, her body was getting her ready for sleep but the drug coursing through her body wasn't setting her up for sleep, it was getting her body ready for sex. I watched as her nipples forced little bumps through her bra and nighty, she was so hot that she'd been forced to open her dressing gown; she was wriggling in her seat as that certain itch was hitting her in her loins. My dad was looking from my mother to me, he was confused at the way she was behaving.

Mum was sitting in her own special reclining seat and dad was in his, I was sitting on the sofa on my own. I'd watched my mother's confusion, I was certain that this was the first time that my mother had actually been turned on in her life, when I'd been talking to my father over the weeks without knowing who he was he'd confided in me that my mother had never initiated a sex act, that every time that they actually had sex it had been a great struggle to get her to allow him to fuck her...even on their honeymoon, she'd been reluctant.

I needed the toilet, I was quite literally pissing myself inside trying not to show that I was laughing. I decided to get ready for bed as well, the same way that I had been last night, just my micro thin shorty nighty.

I opened the living room door and saw sudden movement, my father wasn't in the chair he was sitting in when I left the room and neither was my mother. Both my mother and my father were on the sofa, in the spot that I'd been sitting on just moments earlier. My mother was naked, she was straddling my father's lap, his trousers were open and she was riding on his cock and she wasn't being careful about how much of his length she was allowing into her body either.

Mum started fighting to get away from my father but he was holding her in place, she was mumbling, "You said that Sarah had gone up to bed...you said that it'd be safe."

Dad kept a tight hold on her, "It's okay, Sarah's a big girl now, she knows that married people have sex."

It wouldn't have worked on me if I'd been my mother but then...mum was fighting years of conditioning, years of custom and practice and a powerful drug that was taking over her needs.

I watched as my mother stopped fighting and she rolled her hips, grinding my dad's cock ever deeper into her cunt, "Oh God no...I can't..."

That was enough talking from my mother, she was now rocking herself through a massive orgasm. I was torn, I should have just left them to it but I'd fucked Calum all day to pay for the drugs that were taking over my mother at that moment.

I knelt next to my mother, wrapped my arm over her shoulder and kissed her on her cheek before turning my affection to my father and as I kissed him I unbuttoned his short and helped him out of it. I helped my father to get totally naked as he fucked my mother without missing a beat.

I didn't join in the sex, just helped facilitate it.

I actually fell asleep listening to my parents fucking for the first time in my life.

At seven o'clock in the morning I was woken by a knock on my bedroom door and a bright and breezy "Morning Sarah, time for breakfast darling!"

I stumbled sleepily down to the kitchen, mum was cooking breakfast wearing just her nighty, no bra, no knickers, that was the first time in my life that I'd seen my mother wearing so little, she was humming a happy tune as she cooked breakfast. My dad wandered into the kitchen wearing just his dressing gown and as usual, no belt so he had to hold the front closed with his hand.

Mum turned her back to the cooker and she pulled at the front of his dressing gown, pulling him to her, she wriggled her body inside the folds of his dressing gown so that his naked body was against her nighty covered body. She kissed him passionately and as she kissed him she was twisting her body slightly against his. It was the first time I'd seen them kissing passionately, hell, it was the first time I'd seen them kiss on the lips in my life, all they'd ever done as far as I could remember was kiss each other on the cheek.

There was a 'pop' from one of the sausages she was cooking so she turned her back on my dad to look after the cooking, as my dad stepped away I saw he was rock hard. Dad gestured with his head to me, gestured towards the kitchen door out into the back garden. I followed him and with the sound of my mother humming her happy tune I was bent over the dustbin and taken from behind in the back garden.

It wasn't hugely satisfying for me, just a quickie for my dad, he climaxed very quickly, shot his load and just pulled the back of my nighty back down to cover my arse and he slapped my bottom and returned to the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

It was a good thing that the kitchen chairs were vinyl covered because I made quite a mess as I sat eating my breakfast with my cunt full of my father's semen. I noticed when my mother stood up to clear the table that her own seat was just as messy as mine. I washed both seats while mum started washing the pots. I was third in the shower and had very little hot water to wash in, when I was finished my mother was dressed and ready to go out, she wasn't wearing her usual winter cardigan, the one she was usually stitched into in late October and cut out of in April or May. She was wearing a long dress, it was a strappy summer dress but, her concession to the winter cold was that she was wearing a T-shirt under it.

"Would you like to come for a walk with me Sarah?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going window shopping in Northampton."

I let my arm trail over my mother's shoulder, my hand feeling for the signs of whatever she was wearing under her dress. There was no sign of a bra strap but her thirty four 'D' cup breasts weren't sagging at all.

"Mum, what kind of bra are you wearing?"

"It's one of those basque things. Your uncle Ben bought it for me for Christmas this year."

"You mean dad's boss Ben?"

She nodded her head.

"Since when did my dad's boss start buying you sexy lingerie?"

"It's just a joke really, he bought me scarlet satin knickers the first year he took over your father's department, we'd danced a few dances together at the Christmas party and the gift turned up out of the blue a few days later."

"What did dad say about it?"

"Well, he gave me the present from Ben but I'm not sure if he ever saw what was in it though."

"Did Ben ever see you in those knickers mum?"

She smiled, "I wore them the next year at their Christmas party, I told Ben that I was wearing them and I'm sure that Ben felt them through my dress a few times as we danced but no...I never showed them to him...it's become a kind of joke ever since, he sends me a sexy present for Christmas and I wear it the following year at their work's party."

"Mum, Ben's flirting with you...I'll bet he wanks himself silly just knowing that you're wearing the sexy lingerie he's brought for you."

"You really think so darling...I think Ben's a very sexy man...don't you?"

On the drive into Northampton I sent my dad a text message, 'Dad, did you know that Ben...your boss...sends mum sexy lingerie every year for her to wear at your Christmas party?'

'Sarah, it's just his little joke, he sends exactly the same present to all of his staff every year. The other guys love it, they always get the benefits after the dance, Ben flirts with their wives, revs up their engines but the guys get to ride their wives home.'

'Dad, what would you do if Ben took it further? What would you do if Ben wanted to ride mum home???'

'Sarah, before last night...I'd have said good luck Ben. Try her if you like...but now...I'd say, "Can I watch!" and hope for a great show:'

'Dad, Really...would you like to watch another man screwing mum?'

'Sarah, sure, why not, I've been no angel over the years...' he sent a blushing embarrassed face emoticon, '...the night before last for example!'

It was bloody freezing in Northampton, I was wearing three T-shirts and a denim jacket as well as thick woollen tights under my knee length skirt, I was shivering but mum didn't seem to be feeling the cold.

"Mum, can we go into a cafe for a coffee please, something to warm us up?"

"Are you really cold darling?"

"Yes, aren't you cold?"

"No, I got really hot last night and I haven't really felt cold ever since."

I pointed out the nearest cafe but mum waved it off, "Your father's office is just around the corner, let's pop in to see if he's free for lunch today!"

It was actually the first time I'd ever been into my father's office block, his office was on the top floor, four flights of stairs to climb as there was no lift. They were having building work done to the building; one car parking space had been closed off to build a small lift shaft up the outside of the building at the back. Building work had been stopped for Christmas and because of the cold, it was actually too cold to bend electrical cables or to lay bricks.

Dad was away from his desk, the plans he was working on were for a new railway carriage, not for the British rail network, it was a design for a German company. Ben came out of his office when he saw me and my mother standing at my father's desk, he rushed out to greet us, a kiss on the cheek for my mother and one for me.

"You must be Sarah...your father really needs to update the photograph of you on his desk."

I looked at the desk, the picture was of me winning the student of the year prize at school whan I was fourteen.

"I've grown up a lot in four years Mr..."

"Stop, no Mr please, I'm Ben, you used to call me Uncle Ben when I first met you."

"That was the last summer picnic you guys had when I was six or seven years old."

"Yes, a great shame that we had to stop the summer picnics, there were never more than half the staff at work because of summer holidays so it didn't seem fair, we just put everything into the party before Christmas after that year."

Ben turned to my mother, "Did you like this year's Christmas present Vicky?"

"I loved it Ben...in fact, I'm wearing it right now under my dress."

I saw the flash of excitement jolt through Ben's body. My dad turned up at that moment, he kissed my mother in welcome and smiled at me. "What do you think of my office Sarah?"

"Well, yours and twelve other people's office too."

"Open plan hell." He grinned and asked me if I'd like the guided tour.

"Don't you have serious train designing work to do?"

"No, this week there's only me and Ben in the office, we're here to answer the telephones and fight any fires that might pop up, come and see the meeting room."

We left mum and Ben in the main office while we went through to the meeting room. Railway rolling stock models from all over the world were in display cabinets all around the room. I was less interested in looking at the model trains and more interested in looking back into the main office.

Ben had moved in closer to my mother and his hand was on the small of her back as they talked, I could see that he was feeling the basque under my mother's dress through the relatively thin material.

My dad's arm slipped over my shoulder and he pulled me into his side, we stood together watching through the glass panel in the meeting room's door. Ben's hand slipped down from the small of my mother's back and onto her bum.

"This is the point that your mother usually shakes Ben off...every time he tries he gets a little further before she runs for the hills."

"She said that we were going to ask if you could come out for lunch with us!"

Dad smiled, "She knows that this week we have to stay in the office all day long, I always tell her that she can come in and eat with us but we have to send out for takeaway food all week.

I gestured with my head towards the main office, "You sure that you'd like to see mum getting fucked?"