University Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad looked back to the action just as my mother reached for something on Dad's desk, bending forwards slightly, Ben looked in our direction, he could see that me and dad were watching him and mum, he moved slightly and gently kicked the inside of my mother's left foot with his toes, she parted her legs slightly and now Ben was rubbing between her legs rather than just rubbing her buttocks. Ben grinned at us as he inched the back of mum's dress up, slowly exposing more and more of the backs of her legs. As his palm reached her bare buttocks...no knickers under her dress...he turned his hand slightly and his fingers slipped down between her thighs. Mum looked towards the meeting room for the first time and she suddenly stood up, she shook her body, throwing Ben's hand off of her cunt and causing her dress to fall back into place.

"Well, looks like playtime is over, we might as well get back out there."

I gave Ben a grin that was warmly returned.

Lunch was mentioned and Ben offered us an Indian takeaway. I thought about it, "Can't really eat Indian food without alcohol, probably be better off with Chinese or Italian."

"Well, it's a special week, only me and Johnny working this week so I think we can relax the rules on alcohol in the office."

"What about driving home this afternoon, can't drink and drive."

"Well, the three of us can have just one glass of wine, you're not driving, you can drink as much as you like."

I grinned at that offer, "I'll even buy the wine Uncle Ben."

"No you won't, the wine will be on the company, we need envelopes, lots of envelopes, we can buy them out of petty cash. I'll walk down the shop with you; we have a special deal at the local supermarket to keep things hidden from the accountants, you choose and I'll pay with the company credit card."

Ben's arm slipped over my shoulder as we walked down the stairs, "Your mother's a long term project, I've been working on her for more than ten years, will it take me that long to get that far with you Sarah?"

We'd just reached the second floor landing, I stopped and his arm slipped off of my shoulder, his arms went into a defensive position to stop me slapping his face, "is yours the only office that is populated this week?"

"Yep...we're the only company foolish enough to have to come in this week."

I turned my back on him, lifted the back of my skirt and pulled the back of my tights and knickers down to expose my bum to him. I kept my left hand holding my skirt clear and I leaned forward to touch the wall, opening my legs as wide as they'd go with my tights and knickers still around my knees.

"Fucking hell girl!"

That was all he said as he reached between my legs with his left hand to finger my cunt as he rubbed his cock through his trousers. It took him less than a minute to decide that I wasn't going to shake him off, his zipper was down and he was stepping in behind me, replacing his fingers with his cock. He fucked me up against the wall on the landing.

He was getting close to the vinegar strake when I pulled away from him, I turned and bowed lower and took his cock in my mouth, I finished him off in my mouth and as I wiped his excess spunk from my chin I said, "Sorry about that, I can't sit around in your office in wet knickers and tights."

"Don't apologies, you were fantastic, I'd never thought of going for the daughters of my staff before."

We walked to the shop as if we were lovers, arm in arm. The Asian shopkeeper told him that his copy of 'Dogging World' had come in a week early, "Shall I put it down as ball point pens as usual Mr Ben?"

Ben grinned, "No, I need two bottles of wine as well, put it down as a new telephone."

I chose the wine and got a wink from the Asian shopkeeper as I put the wine down on the counter. Ben looked at me and grinned, "Sarah, have you ever sucked an Asian's cock before?"

I shook my head, "I don't even know any Asians really Ben!"

"Well. Mr Gupter here is a very good friend of mine, he's willing to do a two for the price of one on wine if he gets a blow-job out of it!"

The man behind the counter grinned and he nodded his head enthusiastically. I looked from Ben to Mr Gupter, both men were nodding their heads now and both grinning. I thought, 'Well. It wouldn't be the first time I'd sucked the cock of a total stranger, it would usually be after a night out on the beer and usually in a dark secluded corner rather than in the middle of a shop on the High Street at noon.'

I went around the back of the counter and while Ben stood watching I opened Gupter's stable doors, fished out his tiddler and breathed life into it. Asian men really did have small dicks, there were a lot of rumours around campus that it wasn't worth dating an Asian student.

I dispatched Mr Gupter quite quickly, the fact that Ben was watching made him cum far faster than usual...probably...or he could just be a quick study!

We arrived back in the office just as the Indian meal was delivered. Ben handed my dad the two bottles of wine, "Can you take delivery of this new telephone to replace the faulty one in the meeting room please Johnny."

We ate lunch and drank wine, mum drank far too much but I had picked out a mild meal so didn't drink very much at all. Ben finished his meal first and he went into his own office to read through his new pornographic magazine. Mum finished her meal second and followed Ben through to his office. Dad and I changed places so that we could look through the window of Ben's office where mum was sitting on Ben's knee slavering his face with kisses.

Me and dad fucked in the meeting room for an hour, we only stopped fucking because there was an emergency phone call from Germany, it was a tossup that my dad could sort the problem out over the phone or that he'd have to catch the next flight to Germany. The Germans seldom had more than three days off work at Christmas and that's why their head office insisted on the Design office being manned while they were working.

I used the office colour printer to print out two 'L' plates so that I could drive my drunken and well fucked mother home in my father's car. I was only a learner and dad's company allowed any family member to drive my father's car. Even though my mother was as drunk as a skunk she could still be classed as the designated driver to sit at my side while I drove the car home.

I put mum to bed and then washed my father's leather seats to stop Ben's spunk from staining the leather.

Home was a lot more fun as a visitor than it had ever been when I lived there, I was actually looking forward to my next holiday, two weeks in April, I wouldn't be home at all in the long summer holiday, I'd be working every day at the hotel, the summer holidays were their busiest period of the year.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Father's Day Coupon Book She gives daddy a special coupon book for father's day.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories