University of Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack meets his housekeeper and goes for a shower.
4.2k words
4.24
13.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack woke up and his head was pounding. His brain was throbbing and his throat was dry. He was too tired to get up so just lay in his bed under the covers. Jack muttered to himself that he shouldn't have drunk so much alcohol on his first time drinking. The whole evening seemed to be lost in the mists of drunkenness in his mind. He kind of remembered Lewis forcing different drinks on him and playing lots of drinking games. Whilst thinking about the games, it suddenly popped in Jack's head that they had played weird version of truth or dare, and that Lewis had flashed his huge dick and Li had wiggled his dick around confidently for all the lads in the flat.

Jack thanked himself that he wasn't too pissed to have flashed his own. Thinking about his dick made him realise that he could feel that he had an erection under his bed sheets, pressing firmly against his underwear. It had been a while since Jack had last masturbated. Perhaps it was the hangover, the drink from the night before, or something else but Jack felt so horny in that moment and knew he had to do something about it. He threw off his bed sheets. Jack's excitement to wank was suddenly halted when he locked eyes on the briefs he was wearing. It then all came flooding back to Jack, he remembered his humiliation as Tom and Lewis laughed at him after they had helped him out of his clothes. The embarrassed hit him again as he remembered that it wasn't his briefs that they were giggling at but the fact that he had a huge wet spot in them, like he had pissed himself. Jack felt so ashamed, he really hoped that they wouldn't start making fun of him and telling the other flatmates.

Looking at his tight grey briefs now, there was no sign of a wet patch but there was a sign of his obvious arousal. Jack's erect cock pointed downwards creating a tent and a gap between the fabric and Jack's leg, exposing his balls and bushy pubic hair. Jack didn't know if was just his general horniness, the sight of his erection in his briefs or the embarrassment from last night, but Jack knew he needed to wank. He reached with his right hand, slipped it under his brief's waistband and down to his hard cock. Jack took his dick in his hand and started moving it up and down in his briefs. Moving his hand slowly it felt so good. He loved pulling his foreskin off the tip of his penis, allowing his sensitive tips to tingle as it touched the material of his underwear. Jack's balls were full, he couldn't remember the last time he had touched himself. His hand started to move faster and faster, building up the pressure and pleasure within him. In his ecstasy Jack thought he heard someone knock his door, he put it out of his head, someone must have just brushed against his door as they walked past. His hand felt too good on his cock. Then there was a knock again, Jack heard it clearly that time. But Jack was having too much fun with his cock in his briefs, he couldn't stop. Then there was a louder knock. Jack decided to ignore it, it couldn't be that important, he could speak to his flatmates later. He was having too much fun, and he was so close to cumming. Jack's pleasure built and built, until suddenly his door began to open and at the same time he released a load of cum into his briefs. His ejaculation made Jack jitter in his bed and bite down on his bottom lip. Then reality hit him, his door was open. Horrified Jack quickly his bed sheets to cover himself.

"Hello, are you awake in there?" came a voice from behind the door, "I am coming in."

Jack quickly questioned how one of his flatmates had got a key to his room. To his surprise however, a short older woman in a pinny emerged from behind his door. She quickly scanned his room and locked eyes with him on his bed. "I have been knocking your door for a while. Didn't you hear me?", she asked with an expression on her face that did not seem at all happy.

"I'm sorry," said Jack, "I've just woke up."

"It's 11 o'clock. You should have been up ages ago."

"Sorry," Jack said meekly to his stranger in his room, he didn't know what to say or do.

"I am Christine. I'm in charge of this flat, I put a message on the notice board in the kitchen that there was going to be a meeting in the kitchen this morning. None of you turned up though. So, I have had to go room to room, you are the last on my list." Jack went to say something but she cut him off and kept on talking.

"My job here is to make sure that you boys keep this flat clean and that you don't destroy it. But most importantly I am here to look after the lot of you, make sure you are looking after yourself in university and not getting into too much trouble. I run a very very tight ship around here. But you boys are lucky. One of your flatmates in my nephew Lewis, so I am going to keep an extra eye on you lot and make sure you are all doing well." Studying her Jack could tell that she was a tough woman and would not take no messing around.

"Now Jack," weirdly Jack was taken aback that she knew his name, but of course she did the university would have told her, "I just spoke to Lewis and he told me that you might have had a little accident last night after you were drinking. I normally would take a very hard stance against bedwetters, but because you know Lewis and it's your first night here I will let it slide this once." Jack was shunned by her words, and couldn't speak.

"Come on now young man, get out of the bed I will need to help you change it." Christine said very firmly. It was clear to Jack that she was a woman with little patience.

"I haven't wet the bed I promise, it is just a misunderstanding." Jack found the courage to say.

"Lewis seemed pretty sure that you had wet yourself, I don't think he would make something like that up. You are very lucky, I would normally punish bedwetters. Now come on young man, get out of bed."

"I swear I haven't wet the bed," Jack replied, "and I can't, I am not dressed."

"I have worked here for over 30 years young man, you have nothing under those sheets that I have not seen before. Now hurry up I am running out of patience with you." From the hatred in her eyes Jack could tell that she was at her breaking point.

Jack had nothing else he could do. He would have to get out of the bed in just his briefs. He didn't want Christine to scream down the place and having everyone in his flat hear that he had apparently wet the bed. Jack thought he might save some of his modesty by putting his hands over his bulge, but to his horror when his hands touched the outside of his briefs, they felt wet and slimy. In dawn on Jack quickly, he had just busted a nut in them. Oh god he thought what was he going to do. He looked at Christine, she was about to yell at him. Jack still had no option he would have to leave his bed.

With his hands over the front of his cum filled briefs, he wiggled out of his sheets and off his bed. "Why are you covering yourself. You have wet the bed, you are hiding it ain't you," snapped Christine and before Jack could protest his innocent Christine reach forward and pulled his hands apart, exposing large wet patch on the front of his briefs.

"You are a liar boy! I hate liars! You have wet the bed! I could tolerate the wetting. But I cannot tolerate a liar!"

"I promise you! I haven't wet the bed I swear!" Jack suddenly found himself saying. He instantly regretted it, he knew that he should have just gone along with wetting himself.

As soon as he finished, Christine stepped forward slipped one of her fingers into his briefs brushing along the base of his soft penis and with her thumb on the outside touched them together, feeling the fabric. Jack didn't know what to say or do, her fingers were touching his cum. Jack was frozen with panic. Removing her finger and thumb away from his briefs, "Is that right boy? I am pretty sure that this is-" she cut off as she brought her finger and thumb to her nose. Disgust leapt onto her face.

"Is this-? Oh my god! You disgusting little boy! First you wet yourself and now you have 'this' in your pants! You clearly have no self-control!"

Jack faces was scarlet red. It was bad enough having to wear just his briefs in front of the flat's housekeeper, it was beyond worse that she knew that he had cummed in them! Before he could even stutter a rubbish excuse, the equally red-faced Christine grabbed Jack by the arm. "Come with me."

The humiliation had drained Jack of any energy to fight, as Christine opened his door and pulled him into the corridor of his flat. With one hand over his briefs and the other being pulled by the housekeeper, Jack prayed that none of his flatmates were out of their rooms. To Jack's extreme relief, no one was in the corridor. Jack wanted to run back to his room, but Christine's strength pulled Jack down the corridor and into the bathroom.

Jack instantly got goosebumps, the bathroom was much colder than his room. Christine must have felt Jack's shiver because as she pulled him into the bathroom, she commented about the temperature of the room and made a quick mutter that she would need to get someone in to fix the radiator. Jack didn't care though; he was more concerned about standing in flat's bathroom with the housekeeper in nothing but his cum-filled briefs. He really hoped no one walked in.

Jack stood there, staring at Christine not knowing what to say. Christine stared back like Jack should know what she was thinking. After a few seconds that felt like hours for Jack, Christine seemingly lost her patience with him again. "Come on young man, get in the shower," she snapped with a head nod towards the showers on the right side of the room.

Jack looked over to the shower area. There were two shower heads coming out of the wall with two curtains surround each, for the privacy of the bather. Then next to the showers were two wooden benches, where Jack assumed you were meant to dry and dress yourself after a shower. Christine didn't like that Jack was simply looking at the showers instead of moving towards them, she told him so and said that she hadn't got all day.

There was nothing Jack could do. He thought that he best get this over with before a flatmate walked in. Slowly Jack walked towards the showers with his hands in front of his briefs. Christine walked faster, selecting a shower for him by drawing back its curtain for him. "Hurry up and shower, you need to get all this filth off you."

In just his briefs, Jack walked into his shower and stood there, too scared to speak. All he wanted to do was draw the shower curtain back and hide from Christine. Instead Christine motioned towards his crotch, "Come on, give me your underwear. I will get these cleaned up for you."

Christine's face told Jack not to answer back. So, with great embarrassment Jack reluctantly began to lower his briefs. He slipped one hand into his underwear and cupped his dick and balls, and with the other hand tried to pull his underwear down. It was really difficult to pull down his briefs one-handed but he was already embarrassed that the housekeeper had seen him in cum filled briefs, Jack was not going to let her see him naked too. But as Jack fumbled with getting his underwear down, Christine was out of patience again and simply stepped front and with both hands yanked down Jack's briefs. Jack was startled but didn't leave go of his privates in his one hand. But still Jack still felt the humiliation of having to stand there with just his hands covering himself. Jack knew he had a nice slim body, that most people would love to have. He told himself that he had nothing to be ashamed off, but he didn't want anyone to see him naked. A matter of fact Jack couldn't think of the last time someone else had seen him in the nude. At least, Jack thought to himself, Christine hadn't seen him naked.

That quickly changed as a burst of freezing cold water hit Jack, sucking the breath from his lungs. Jack flapped his arms and wiggled round in small circles as streams of freezing water made him dance involuntarily. Then to Jack's relief the water slowly began to get warmer, and slowly Jack began to realise what had happened. Christine must have turned on the water when he was thinking about his body. He looked round the bathroom to she Christine leaving as the door closed behind her. Horror hit Jack as he thought about how Christine might have seen this dick when he was dancing in the cold water. Jack looked down at his naked body. Oh god, Jack thought, as he looked down, his cock was almost nowhere to be seen. His penis was lost in his thick bushy pubes, hugging tight to his body, it was like he almost had no dick at all! Jack was horrified at looking at his dick, it was like a tiny nub, he cursed the cold water and cursed himself that he might have let another person see his dick at this size. Jack tried to reinsure himself that his dick was bigger than this when it wasn't this cold.

It then dawned on Jack that he was standing in the bathroom showering with the curtain open. If anyone walked in they would see him totally naked! Jack grabbed the curtain and closed in around him. As the water got warmer, Jack began to enjoy his shower. He used the shampoo dispenser attached to the wall in front to soap himself up. Jack noticed that with the warm water and the soaping of his crotch, his dick left its tiny nub state. Although, looking at his dick Jack had to question his size. Looking at it now, there didn't seem much difference in size from when earlier. In the back of Jack's mind he started to think that perhaps he might have a little dick. His flaccid size did not compare to Lewis' or Li's cocks that he had seen the night before, his penis when soft was definitely smaller. Then Jack shook his head, trying to get the thoughts to go away. Jack told himself that he was most likely average size, and that Li and Lewis were most likely just had large soft dicks. Anyway, flaccid size doesn't matter, Jack told himself, it's the size of your erection that counts!

After a few moments showering, Jack was ready to come out. However, he quickly registered that he had not brought a towel with him, and to make matters worse he didn't have a stitch of clothes to cover himself up. As Jack was trying to come up with a plan to get back to his room unseen, he heard the bathroom door open. Jack was so thankful; it must be Christine come back with a towel and clothes for him. However, Jack was still a bit nervous to come out of the shower or even show his face to Christine, scared she would shout at him or add to his humiliation. Standing in his shower, hidden behind a curtain, Jack listen to footsteps as they crossed the bathroom and towards to benches nearby. He then heard a creak as someone sat down on the bench. Christine must be waiting for me to say something or come out of the shower, Jack thought to himself. In order to keep his modesty Jack decide to poke his head out from behind the shower, hiding his nudity, but able to chat to Christine. Yet, when Jack looked it was not Christine sitting on the bench staring back at him, it was Lewis.

"How you doing buddy?" Lewis asked with a smile on his face. "My aunt told me to bring you a towel," tapping a towel that was placed on the bench next to him.

"Thanks Lewis," Jack just looking at the towel, hoping that Lewis would get up and give it to him. But Lewis didn't get up from the bench, he just started untying his trainers.

"How are the showers? Hope the water is warm. I've just come back from my morning run, and I am super sweaty," Lewis laughed. "I was coming in here for a shower when my aunt told me to give you a towel. How come you are in here with no towel and clothes then?" When asking Lewis made no sign that he was going to bring Jack the towel, he simply started to take off his really sweaty and damp tank top showing his incredibly muscular body.

Jack began to stutter an excuse but could seem to find the words. Lewis jumped in to save him, "Don't worry buddy, I know my aunt better than anyone. I bet she dragged you in here. My aunt isn't someone with much patience," Lewis laughed to himself as he peeled off his shorts to reveal a pair of tight blue boxer wet from sweat. "Sorry I told her that you pissed yourself last night. She can be like a blood hound with lies, and she asked me what I thought of everyone."

Jack face burnt red reimagining himself with a massive wet patch in briefs last night in front of Lewis and Tom. Jack began to worry that Lewis had told the rest of the flat. And to make things worse Jack was beginning to shiver with the cold of the room without the hot warm on him. Jack knew that he would have to come out of the shower naked in front of Lewis to get his towel. So, sucking in a deep breath of bravery and with his hands cupping his dick and balls, Jack left the shower.

As Jack began to walk towards the bench and his towel, Lewis dropped his boxers to the floor. He stood full nude in front of Jack. The sight stopped Jack in his tracks. Jack thought he was looking at a Greek statue of a god. Lewis chest, abs, arms and legs were so well defined with no a single hair on his body apart from his head. It was like someone had sculptured him. The only difference from a Greek statue was the huge cock and balls that dangled between his legs. Jack was in awe of the god before him. Then Lewis and Jack locked eyes. Jack was busted. A sly grin crept across Lewis face.

"Checking out the merchandise are you buddy?"

Jack standing there with his privates cupped in his hand, he went to stutter an excuse, the last thing he wanted Lewis to think that he was gay. But before a sentence could form, Lewis jumped in, "Nah don't worry about it! I get this all the time. People are always shocked then they see my body, and to be honest I kinda like it. I have spent so much time making myself look this way." Lewis began to flex his arm and chest muscles for Jack, making no attempt to cover up his exposed massive dick.

Then suddenly reality dawn on Lewis. "Oh, shit buddy! Here's your towel, you look cold it is freezing in here," Lewis said as he walked towards Jack and gave him a towel.

Jack meekly tried to cover himself up with the towel, making sure that Lewis didn't see him naked. "You know you have a pretty decent body on you too Jack. Perhaps you would want to come to the gym with me some time, I can give you some pointers. I know Tom is up for coming to the gym sometime."

"Yeah, thanks that would be great," Jack replied as he successful rapped his towel around his waist without exposing himself.

Walking over to Jack, still bollock naked Lewis placed his arm around Jack's shoulders. "Don't worry buddy, I am going to look after you. I can see you are a bit shy and very inexperienced in life. I'll make sure that you survive university." And with that Lewis wandered towards the showers his huge piece of meat flapping back and forth as he walked.

Back in his room, Jack could not help but be confused by what had happened that morning. He had been caught by the housekeeper in cum filled briefs and forced to shower, to make it worse the housekeeper might have seen his dick looking small because of the cold water and now he had been caught staring at his flatmates impressive body and massive dick. University was not going how he thought it might.

Jack got changed and hid in his room for most of the day out of embarrassment. But in the end hunger got the better of Jack and he went to the kitchen to make himself some food. When he entered, he found Jamie sitting at the kitchen table eating his own meal. Jack and Jamie greeted each other, and then to Jack's horror he noticed that his briefs were in the middle of the table. Christine must have washed them and left them there for him. Jack thought that he might ignore them, pretend that they were someone else's and get them later. He didn't want Jamie, the chavy lad, to know that he wore briefs. From what Jack could remember from last night Jamie was always up for poking fun of others.

12