University of Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack walked to the fridge, Jamie called to him, "Hey bruv! Are these yours by the way?" pointing towards the briefs.

"Um... no I don't think so," Jack replied shyly, trying to avoid even looking at the briefs.

"Well, there is a note with them with your name of it bruv."

Damn, Jack thought to himself, he was going to have to admit to owning the briefs. Jack went and pick up the freshly washed briefs and put them in his pocket. Jamie laughed as he did it. "Those are well embarrassing bruv! I'd never been seen dead in those. Well embarrassing," clicking his waist in the air, "you need to get some designer brands bruv. You'll never gonna be able to pull any girls in those. Girls like it when they see a nice waistband bruv."

Jack laughed in reply, just wanting the conversation about his briefs to end. "Like this bruv." Jamie stood up and lifted his top, showing the bottom of his abs and how his low hanging jeans didn't cover the side of his white calvin klein briefs. Jack couldn't help by recognise that the whiteness of the briefs looked really good with Jamie's black skin. And to Jack's relief that he was not the only one in the flat that wore briefs.

"Ah right," Jack replied and found the confidence to add, "I didn't know that many guys wore briefs."

"Lots of my footie team wears them, helps keeps the jewels in one place, you get me bruv? Tho you have to wear boxers on night out, be well embarrassing standing in front of a girl before you shag in nothing but a banana hammock." Jamie laughed.

Jack didn't argue he didn't want Jamie to know that he had little choice but only wear briefs until he got some money for boxers.

Jack then turned his attention to the note that was with his underwear. His name was on it, and it must have been written by Christine because it mentioned that she had cleaned his underwear. But to Jack's confusion the note also said that Christine was going to organise a doctor's appointment for Jack in the next couple of weeks because of "his lack of control over himself and his other problem." Jack was so embarrassed that Christine was going to make him see a doctor because Christine thought he wet the bed and had no control of ejaculating. But what confused Jack the most was the comment on "his other problem" he had no clue that that meant. However, Jack felt that he was soon going to find out when he had his appointment with the university doctor.

12