University Pleasures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Controlling the rhythm, she moved with intensity, lustful to a degree where she did not want to wait. Her fingers teased her clitoris even as she moved up and down on her partner. Tom closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation but letting Tina handle all the driving.

"Fuck... he's inside me again..." Tina whimpered to her friends.

"Enjoy it... we both did so much already," Myriam told her as she looked back.

"Yeah! Fuck her good, Tom," Rebecca added without turning her gaze; she was driving the car after all.

As much as she wanted to come, Tina wasn't achieving her climax, or at least not fast enough for her tastes. She felt Tom getting limper inside her, through no fault of his own. His body probably hadn't fully recovered from his earlier encounter. She un-impaled herself and returned to her oral servicing, again hopeful to get him hard. Myriam made a suggestion.

"Tina, take off a few items."

The short blonde executed the suggestion, stripping off her top, unhooking her bra to expose her breasts. Tom took the cue to open his eyes and stare at her delicious figure, even as her mouth worked its magic once more. The stimulation and sights offered helped Tom get hard again; eager to satisfy Tina, he pushed her off him and onto all fours, facing the front of the vehicle. Hurriedly, he steadied himself against her ass cheeks and pressed his erection once more against her vaginal opening.

Pushing inside her, he welcomed the tightness of her embrace, even as she moaned from the quick penetration. To add to her own experience, Tina teased herself externally with her fingers even as Tom plowed inside her with energy. He didn't think about his own climax at this moment; it was all about giving Tina her own orgasm, and he figured intensity would do the trick.

"Fuck..." Tina mumbled, staring up at Myriam who was looking back on them.

"Oh! He's pounding you good now, Tina."

"Fuck yes... he's so big inside me..."

Encouraged by the dialogue, Tom quickened his pace; Tina was moaning hard for no one's benefit but hers. Rebecca was having a hard time focusing on the road so she turned into a vacant parking lot. As soon as she was stopped, she turned to watch the scene, her hand hovering between her legs.

"Are you coming?" Tom asked, his legs starting to flail.

"Umm... so close..."

Tom desperately wanted to give Tina her due; he didn't know how to make it happen without simply keeping up the energy, a feat he could not perform indefinitely. Leaning forward, he grabbed Tina's hair and pulled her head back. She squealed from the sudden move, instantly turned on by the power play from her male rider.

"Fuck yes..." she yelped.

Tom pulled harder even as his hips swayed back and forth, pushing his rod in and out of the woman; the rocking motion combined with the improvised domination play struck its desired chord.

"Aaaahhh!! Yes... Coming..." Tina squealed loudly.

Tom kept pounding until he felt Tina go limp on him; he let her hair go and she almost collapsed onto the floor, catching herself with her elbows.

"Oh fuck Tom..."

Still buried inside her, not even remotely close to climaxing, Tom took a deep breath. His legs were aching from the intense drive needed for such a feat, fucking in the back of a moving vehicle. Tina ground against him for a moment, then managed to shuffle away. His dick popped out of her. Tom felt onto his ass, exhausted.

Tina quickly turned around, climbing on top of him, kissing him passionately.

"Oh! wow..."

"Wow indeed," he merely replied.

The girls in the front seats watched Tom and Tina separate, then cover themselves; everybody was smiling. Myriam cast a glance at their male friend but he was perfectly fine, if only a bit exhausted. She turned back to Rebecca.

"Drive."

And so the vehicle went on its way to its next destination. Tina huddled against Tom for the ride, planting kisses on his neck and lips.

"You really are something," she said. "I really love it when you take me hard like that."

"Well, I'm glad," he said.

"I'd keep you to myself if I could."

That thought, as enticing as it might be, caused Tom to feel unneeded pressure. Desires such as this one were to be expected in such a circumstance, in the afterglow of pleasure, but they did speak to another problem, that of attachment. So far, Tom had managed to remain emotionally distant from all the girls in the 'sex gang', including Myriam with whom he had started his connection. Perhaps it was the increasing intimacy with Dana that brought this the surface.

None of the girls in the car caught wind of it, focused as they were on their own plans for the day.

Eventually, the car parked in front of a traditional bungalow lost in the city's suburbs. White picket fence, clean-cut grass, a car port for shade, a tall tree in the middle of the front yard; there was a realtor sign on the front lawn and another car already in the driveway.

"We've arrived," Rebecca said. "Welcome to our house."

"Your house?" Tom returned the comment.

"Well, technically, it's no one's house at the moment. But you're going to meet one of our favorite friends. You'll see."

The party of four exited the vehicle and headed for the side door; Rebecca knocked. A gorgeous woman in a two-piece grey business suit, power skirt and blazer, walking on superb high heels, welcomed them.

"Well, Rebecca," the dark-haired woman chided her. "On time, for once."

Rebecca giggled as she embraced her friend; introductions were made as the people filed into the home.

"Tom, this is Amanda. She's almost your age," Rebecca continued speaking.

"Careful what you say," Amanda joked.

She shook Tom's hand in a very professional manner; it made Tom wonder if she was into the game or if she was merely a facilitator. Rebecca, Myriam and Tina went into the almost empty living room; there was a couch against the back wall where they all sat, and a chair at the opposite corner, blocking the front door. Drapes had been drawn over the large bay window.

"Come in, Tom," Amanda said as she took charge of the scene. "Please sit down."

"Thank you."

He went to the chair, wondering where Amanda would sit; she merely stood as she examined him. Clearly, from the way her eyes undressed him, she was part of the game.

"I like him," Amanda said. "He presents much better than the last weirdo you introduced me to."

"If I recall, you wanted nothing to do with him," Myriam said.

"He was a weirdo, but this one... tell me, Tom. What is it you do?"

"I teach History at Penndale college. I assume you're a real... um... realtor?"

Amanda laughed.

"A real realtor... original. Yes, I am. This is one of my current holdings. It means we won't be bothered while we're here. And listen to you! Educated and polite. I like it."

"Again, thank you."

Amanda shook her short hair while turning to the other women in the room.

"A few others should drop by with some food in roughly an hour - I think the first 'game' should be done by then. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Myriam spoke for the gang.

"Excellent."

Amanda walked up to Tom, sitting on his lap.

"Do you find me attractive?" she whispered in his ear as she leaned against him.

"Indeed," he spoke up with conviction.

"Were you planning on fucking me?"

"Only with your permission," he added. "But can I take it as a given?"

"Indeed, you should," she replied, playing on the elevated banter between them.

She kissed his neck, then ran her tongue up to his ear and nicked his earlobe with her teeth. Tom shivered from the contact; she rubbed her ass cheeks against his upper hips, near his crotch.

"Are you ready to go?" she whispered to his ear.

"Only one way to know," he mused with a gleeful smile.

She gave him a peck on the cheek followed by a gentle slap; she pulled away from him. Rebecca rose from the couch and walked up to Amanda; she handed her a condom. Tom said nothing: at this point, he would comply with whatever requirements the women had for him.

What Amanda said next surprised and shocked Tom, especially at the end of her sentence.

"There," she handed it to him. "I can't have you getting me pregnant. Not when my husband is trying to conceive with me."

It was there Tom realized the cold detachment in the realtor woman; it was obvious since meeting her. Her entire demeanor spoke of little empathy or ability to moderate her words; everything she did was probably an open story for anyone to hear should they be in the vicinity. Her attitude was somewhat shocking, perhaps on purpose.

"Husband?" the word escaped his mouth.

"Yes. See my ring?"

She pointed to her finger; Tom had missed it entirely, focused on his desires rather than on the scene and the woman.

"Is that an issue?" she asked him.

He hesitated only for a moment as his eyes wandered to Myriam; although her face betrayed no emotion, he understood how important it was to her that he make a good impression on Amanda.

"No," he answered without conviction. "Not really. I just... didn't know."

"Good," she replied, missing any hint of reluctance on his part.

He finally took the condom and waited; she motioned for him to stand. Tina joined Rebecca off the couch and they began to strip Tom. Casting a glance at Myriam, Tom figured out what was happening. In order to secure a location for the games, the 'sex gang' had negotiated with Amanda for the use of the house. It probably implied that Amanda would get to decide on what game she wanted to play with her stud. Tom wondered why Myriam hadn't let him know about Amanda's quirk, but perhaps the question should have been directed at Rebecca, who was clearly more knowledgeable about the lady.

Tom was fully naked a moment later, his clothes taken back to the couch. Amanda told him to stand still and she examined him with her hungry eyes; this intense observation made Tom uncomfortable. Thankfully, it didn't last, and the assessment was obviously positive.

"Glorious, glorious... Tina... get him ready for me."

"Of course," Tina smiled, dropping to her knees in front of Tom.

There was no doubt what the realtor wanted from Tina; as the short blonde's hand went to his limp manhood to get it hard, Amanda called out to Rebecca.

"Now, my dear, be so kind as to remove my skirt."

"With pleasure."

The way Amanda ordered the people around spoke volumes about her own needs; clearly, she got off on dominating others. Tom speculated she might be into bondage as a dominatrix, not that this kind of sexual activity appealed to him. He saw himself more as a dominant, if anything. Perhaps it was why her approach was mostly turning him off. That being said, Tina was doing a great job remedying that situation.

When Tom looked up again, staring away from Tina's work on him, the business skirt was on the floor and Rebecca was on her knees, her face buried against the woman's crotch; Tom could hear a gentle humming sound coming from Rebecca's lips as she obviously performed some oral service on the domineering woman.

"Ah... yes Rebecca," Amanda whimpered through the stimulation. "You always have the sweetest tongue."

It was obvious some prior play existed between Amanda and Rebecca; perhaps Tom could inquire later. In any event, the constant stimulation, not to mention Amanda's fully exposed voluptuous rear end, had returned Tom to a performance level.

"He is ready," Tina called out, pulling away and giving Tom a wink.

"Wonderful," the woman replied.

The women shuffled about; Tina and Rebecca went back to the couch to sit and watch while Amanda moved to face them, leaning over Myriam and placing hands on her thighs. In this manner, she presented her gorgeous rear to Tom, inviting him forward. He unwrapped the condom and slipped it on. She bent her knees slightly but remained standing, supporting herself with her arms. Apparently, he was going to fuck her standing - a position which Tom had never fully tried, not at this angle anyway.

As he moved closer, Amanda called him out.

"Please insert gently at first," she commanded him.

Tom couldn't see her face; he could, however, see all three of his more regular partners staring up at him. Pressure for performance built as never before; it almost seemed like the rest of the day depended on Tom pleasing this very capricious woman.

Tom moved his hand to test Amanda's wetness but she closed up her thighs.

"No hands," she said.

"Okay..."

She parted them again, exposing her vagina to him. The tip of his erection came to rest against her crease. Gently, he rubbed against the entryway. She moaned rather loudly.

"Ooooh yes... Do that again."

He complied, moving his hips up and down so only the edge of his erection would rub against her labia; she shivered with delight and anticipation. Tom, focused on doing this properly, paid no attention to the girls before him for a moment; when he looked up, he could see that all three had slipped fingers inside their lower body clothing.

"Remember girls," Amanda called to them, "no fingers until our friend here is well deep inside me."

They nodded in agreement; obviously, this game had been planned beforehand, or at the very least the rules had been discussed beforehand. Tom felt ready to take it a step further. He pushed the cockhead against the resistance, easing his way into her. It was tempting to thrust in but Tom had decided to follow the rules.

"Aaaah..." Amanda moaned. "His sweet hardness is gently parting my lips."

Tom kept it there, rubbing against the entrance to her insides in a rhytmic up and down motion, an unusual movement but one designed to stimulate his partner while foregoing penetration.

"Mmmmmm..." she kept moaning. "That is incredibly... incredible."

Tom smiled as she seemed to be losing some of her focus and wordsmith.

"Tell me how much more you want," he replied.

"Aahh... such a teaser... a bit further in, if you would."

Tom controlled himself to comply with her request; his eyes remained on the penetration. He felt he could not only refrain from overindulging by staring, but he would not get distracted by the spectacle of the other girls masturbating - though he could now hear Tina gently moaning.

"Aaah... yes... you are good, Tom," Amanda said as more of her welcomed him.

By now, Tom could have pushed inside her without resistance; still, he waited for her cue. In fact, he didn't have to do anything; she started moving her own body back and forth, playing with him as he began sliding in and out. He had initially placed his hands on her waist to steady himself; she removed them as she swayed. Tom used them for balance instead. This time, he dared stare at the girls. Rebecca and Myriam were kissing and fondling each other even as their hands vanished between their legs; Tina looked straight at Tom with a lustful stare, already half-lost in her pleasure.

"Aaah... this is heaven," Amanda whimpered. "Mmmmm..."

The more time passed, the less in control Amanda became; after only half a minute, Tom was forced to take the relay and start pounding on his own. Amanda's fetish for domination went out the door as Tom properly stimulated her to an almost immediate orgasm. Clearly, she had been building herself up to it as her entire body rocked, forcing Tom to seize her harder so they wouldn't fall forward.

"...why did you stop?" she asked him after the first wave hit.

His only answer was to resume, harder than before. In Tom's mind, math made an unexpected appearance. Four pussies in under three hours. This meant one pussy every forty-five minutes. If this rate kept up, by tonight... Tom would be drowning in pussies.

Amanda was making herself extremely vocal, practically screaming from Tom's intense pounding; instinctively, Tom moved his hand to her mouth to silence her. Apparently, this only made her scream even more, though it muffled a portion of the sound.

Suddenly, Amanda's knees gave way; she collapsed onto the girl in front of her, Myriam, and Tom followed, almost slipping out of the welcoming hole. Whereas Amanda failed to recover and just lay limply for a moment, Tom kept riding her even as his face came closer to Myriam's. He pulled forward, pressing hard into Amanda, in order to plant a kiss on Myriam. She helped by leaning forward.

"...yes...yes...yes...yes..." Amanda kept chanting.

The awkwardness of the position didn't allow Tom to last long; as soon as he stopped locking lips with Myriam, he pulled out of Amanda to steady himself.

"No!" she cried out. "Put it back in!"

He had every intention to; stimulated by whatever lust or desires possessed him, Tom flipped her off the couch and onto the floor, on her back. She was pleasantly surprised by his boldness, especially when he climbed on top of her and pushed back into her folds.

"Aaah my!... Tom... so forceful."

So far, she had removed only her skirt. Tom, still mindful of appearances, started to pull at her blazer to further undress her; perhaps get a sight of her beautiful breasts hidden underneath the clothing. Catching his drift, Amanda literally tore the blouse underneath open; buttons snapped in the air. She revealed a nice classic bra supporting her D-cups; that too came undone from the front, and the impressive breasts flopped apart.

Tom, thrusting deep inside her now, watched as her mounds wiggled about; it would have made him laugh had he not been so engrossed in the plowing action.

"Ugh... oh my... mmmm..."

Although she wasn't screaming anymore, Amanda remained very vocal. Staring into her lustful eyes, Tom could see how he wanted to dominate her; perhaps this was what she had wanted all along, and this scenario had merely been built around that pretext. In any event, he wasn't stopping he was himself satisfied.

His eyes, wandering across her body, landed on her hands which were now holding her breasts; he spotted the ring. He then remembered he was fucking a married woman. She was cheating on her husband and he was the one helping it happen. It shouldn't have mattered but it reminded him so much of Dana's plight with Randi that it left a weird taste in his mouth. Even so, he couldn't stop pounding.

"I'm coming again..." Amanda let out, following by a long moan.

The other girls were moaning too but Tom didn't look at them; his eyes couldn't leave the shiny ring even as the warm folds of Amanda's insides triggered the expected rise in pleasure.

"You're mine," he said in an almost wicked tone.

"Take me, Tom..." she replied.

Mercifully for Tom's state of mind, he ejaculated hard and lost focus of his train of thought; the rubber caught it all but it still felt amazing to dominate this one. He felt like he was punishing her somehow, as if fucking her atoned for someone else's sin. It made no sense, nor did it need to. It was merely part of the fantastic orgasmic experience.

Tom collapsed on top of Amanda after the fact; he remained quiet and motionless for a long moment as she wrapped her arms around him, almost tenderly - quite the opposite of her earlier character. She whispered into his ear.

"Are you all right, Tom?"

"Yeah. Sure."

Physically, he could not have been better. The endorphin was kicking in and the satisfaction dulled his senses; at the same time, the image of that ring lingered at the back of his mind even as he pulsed a few times more inside Amanda.

"Wow," Rebecca called out, "I've never seen you on your back before."

Tom realized the girls were still there, staring at them. Quite suddenly, he pulled away from Amanda and sat on the rug, taking in deep breaths to calm his nerves. None of the girls noticed his altered state.

"Don't get used to it," Amanda replied, tongue-in-cheek. "But this one - he's a keeper."

Clearly, the character was gone; Amanda had been role-playing in some fashion. Tom couldn't judge it, considering the cosplay sex he had enjoyed with Dana not too long ago. It was still reassuring to know Amanda's character wasn't so cold or detached.