University Pleasures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes later, everybody was dressed again. Myriam was the first to check on Tom's situation, even as the other women chatted.

"So... how did you like this one?"

"Okay, I guess."

"You guess?"

"Well," he confessed partially, "I had a hard time with the first part of the game where Amanda was playing it too strict. It didn't do it for me as much as that last part."

"We noticed."

Myriam caressed Tom's hand.

"So you're okay? You seemed lost for a moment."

"It's... intense. Very."

He didn't feel like sharing - more accurately, he didn't feel like sharing with Myriam. His instinct was to call Dana and relate the experience. The reminder of that ring on Amanda's fingers challenged his core. Somehow, he needed to know - so he inquired to Myriam.

"Did... Amanda just cheat on her husband?"

Myriam didn't answer immediately. Tom added a detail.

"...with me?"

"No," Myriam stated emphatically. "It's only cheating if her husband is unaware of this."

"Oh. Okay."

Tom hoped this was the truth; then again, he didn't see why Myriam would lie to him at this point. She posited the obvious question as a follow-up.

"Would it bother you to?"

"Maybe."

"All right... well, the good news is that no one invited here has an official significant other that would look badly upon this, so you don't have to worry."

"That's good. Thank you."

They had kept this conversation hushed to avoid bothering the rest of the people. Amanda eventually walked up and thanked Tom, her demeanor much more pleasant now, though her language remained elevated.

"I do hope this was more than satisfactory for you as well, Tom."

"Indeed it was," he replied. "You are a beautiful, desirable creature."

"And you are quite skilled at the art of love-making, both in words and in deeds."

She laughed at the playful banter, then spoke to Myriam.

"The rest of the gang should arrive soon. I think we can provide our residenmt stud some time to recover. He has a long road ahead."

Myriam smiled, getting up to move to the kitchen to speak with the other girls in planning what came next. Seated on the chair, Tom watched them chat away. Instinctively, he retrieved his cellphone, hoping for a message from Dana. There were none. It made sense that she wouldn't try to contact him, not today. She sort of knew what he was doing.

"Who else is coming?" Tom asked the women in the other room.

"Us, many times over," Tina answered with a joke.

Her comment brought laughter to the room; Rebecca provided a more specific answer.

"There's Lea, Aisha, Thea, Lois, Mariella - and another new girl you've never met. Don't worry - they don't all visit at the same time. And this evening, we're heading out."

"Okay... and they're bringing food? I'm starving."

"We all are," Amanda quipped.

Tom smiled at them, putting his phone away. He did miss Dana's company, but she had told him to indulge. Perhaps, when he saw her next on Thursday, he might be able to talk to her about some of his experiences here - at least, those details he needed to share.

In the meantime, he merely had to survive the next two days against what he called a gaggle of women all bent on him being their sextoy.

There were worst ways to spend his time.

END CHAPTER 4