University Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit! Oh God I hope they don't come in here!' Samuel didn't know if the people outside would walk past or find him in the changing room...the changing room where he was stood naked below the waist and stealing underwear. He had to hurry up and get out of there!

Having no way of knowing whereabouts the voices outside could be coming from, he pressed on with his mission and stuffed his own soggy boxer shorts into his rucksack and quickly tip toed across the cool tile floor to the bundle of clothes closest to him. The sound of voices outside continued to creep under the gap of the changing room door - spurring him on to move faster and get this over and done with.

Like a seasoned thief, Samuel was careful to only grab the briefs he needed without disturbing any of the other clothes; fearing that the university had a CSI trained kit man capable of swabbing for the wrong set of fingerprints touching freshly cleaned clothes. Quickly swiping the briefs from underneath a pair of dark navy socks he took a step backwards away from the bundle and placed both legs into the warm cotton briefs, hastily pulling them up past his ankles, knees and thighs until they were neatly tucked in place.

With the white briefs now secured, Samuel retreated from the bundles of clothes, pulling on his overly tight grey trousers, and prepared himself for his escape.

Tip-toeing to the door, Samuel couldn't help but notice how the new briefs clung to him. He had been wearing boxer shorts for probably more than a decade now, so the shorter, fitted cut of these briefs were eliciting a strange sensation. For one thing, his thighs now gently brushed together and his cock was snugly tucked inside, as opposed to loosely flopping around as he was accustomed to.

He also noticed how when he had bent down to pull up his trousers the briefs stretched over his rear, flexing gently for a moment before slipping slightly in to his crack, where they then continued to rest. It felt...different. Not bad different. Just...different.

For all the bad luck he had had that morning, Samuel was pleased that he had managed to quickly swipe a clean pair of briefs which fitted well and which he would certainly feel comfortable wearing for the remainder of the day. 'Finally, things are going my way'. He smiled.

But he wasn't out of the woods yet! He still had to escape the changing room and get back to class. By the time he was fully re-dressed, the voices from outside were no more. Worryingly however, Samuel didn't know if that was because they had gone altogether or because they had stopped talking but still remained on a collision course with the changing room underwear thief!

He wanted to make certain no passerby saw him leaving the changing room and so he crept towards the entrance's keyhole, bending over slightly and peeping through to assess his situation. Looking as best he could down the corridor from which he arrived, Samuel was confident that there was no one in that direction who would be alerted by his presence.

The corridor on his right, however, posed a different problem. It only ran for 10 meters before turning 90 degrees and obscuring his view of whatever or whoever was down there. He had no way of knowing if someone was there - he would have to risk leaving the changing room and hope he was lucky!

Still bending at keyhole height, Samuel looked behind him to locate a suitable hiding place, should someone come his way and he needed to hide. Diving inside a changing cubicle, locking the door and praying to God seemed like the best option in that scenario.

But as he was looking around, he caught a glimpse of himself in a mirror: bending over at the entrance door of a changing room trying to establish if it was safe for him to run away. 'How had it come to this?' He questioned. 'How has any of this happened? Drenching my crotch in milk? A professor giving me rent-a-trousers! Having to skip class. Getting lost. Stealing underwear. Hiding in a changing room. This must be the worst start to a first day at university made by anyone ever.'

It was also the first time Samuel could see what he looked like in his borrowed grey trousers. He didn't really have a dress sense or any concept of fashion, so the mish mash of formal trousers and slacker hoodie wasn't what concerning him. What he did find worrying was just how tightly his bum was packed in. It looked like a peach!

It is not that he was fat or even that much overweight (despite admitting he would benefit from shedding a few pounds). But even with the trouser button undone his bum jutted out a little further than he was used to or that was common for a boy.

'Shit! I think I can even see the lining of this underwear.' He thought as he looked at the cotton hem of his briefs pushing against the fabric of his trousers.

Needing to turn his attention back to his escape, Samuel realised that with one end of the corridor being empty and the other being ultimately unknowable, he would just have to make a break for it! 'If anyone catches me, I could just say I got lost.' He figured.

Slowly pulling at the door handle and poking his head out, Samuel was relieved to see that the coast was clear. But as he let the door close behind him, he was startled to hear voices - much more audible than they had been before - getting louder! Whoever was down there was approaching from the blind corridor to his right! He had no way of knowing how soon they would turn the corner and discover him, and worryingly it sounded like the girls were already having a confrontation! 'Wait! Girls? Why are there girls around this side of the building?' He asked himself, thinking that it was strange for women to be near the basketball courts and men's changing rooms, as opposed to the netball courts and women's changing room.

With absolutely no desire to be confronted, Samuel raced away down the corridor from which he first arrived, thankful that he hadn't been discovered and that with a fresh pair of briefs snugly in place, he could finally start his first day of university just like he had dreamed.

***

By the time Samuel made it to his next class, he was late. The lecture theatre was brimming with students.

Samuel hated being the centre of attention, walking into a room with this many people facing him caused his stomach to knot. Not only worried about what would happen if the lecturer stopped mid-flow onstage to ask why he was late, he was also concocting worst-case scenarios in his mind as he peered through the small window. 'What if I fall up the stairs walking to a seat? What if someone sees my top button undone? What if someone laughs at the fabric line my new briefs make across my rear?'

Summoning all his courage, and wondering what really was the worst that could happen after this morning's events, he grabbed the handle, pushed open the door and walked into the large theatre.

Even this quiet act drew the attention of around half the students in the the theatre. His knees wobbled as eyes fell upon him. And then, for the briefest of moments, the lecturer paused and looked over at the late arrival who had drawn the attention of so many students away from him. Samuel felt sick with nerves at the mere thought of walking deeper into the room and making his way up the aisle to find a seat at the back.

Mercifully, the professor on stage said nothing. And after a brief moment, the majority of students went back to looking at him as he continued his speech. This was Samuel's opening to get moving!

Focussing on getting up the stairs as quickly as he could without falling, Samuel failed to notice the rip on his right thigh as a result of the tight trousers being stretched too far. He was concentrating on taking two steps at a time in order to get to the back of the theatre as quickly as possible without falling. The only feeling on his mind was how the stolen briefs started to slip inwards; the fabric covering less of his rear with each step. The gentle rubbing they elicited on his ass with each step made his penis to stir.

By the time he slammed down on a free chair at the rear of the room, his cock had created quite a bulge in the front of his crotch. It was this embarrassing faux pas which Samuel was focussed on hiding from his fellow students, and not the tear along his left pocket which, at about an inch long, revealed the white cotton fabric of his briefs through the grey seams of his suit trousers, which he was blissfully unaware of.

Catching his breath ('I really do need to exercise more', he thought) Samuel tried to focus on this latest lecture. Although he was slightly embarrassed to be sporting a semi under his desk, as someone who'd never had a girlfriend and spent his weekends locked inside watching porn, he was somewhat used to the sensation and was sure it would go away within a few minutes. There was also no chance any one would see it either - of this he was confident as he shuffled his body further under the desk.

He was happy that the madness was over. After surviving the morning's events he could get back to trying to fit in, to be a regular student like everyone else.

An hour or so later however, despite really, really wanting to concentrate on his lecture, Samuel found himself once again getting distracted. It was the stolen briefs. As a result of his shortened shuffling to class, and the hop, sprint and jump as he made his way up the aisle and down into his seat without adjusting himself, Samuel could feel the majority of his underwear now tightly packed into his crack.

He knew that if his boxer shorts were digging in like this it would be uncomfortable and he'd need to covertly adjust everything down there. But these briefs were different. Yes, they were squeezing his cock and sliding into his crack, but it wasn't uncomfortable, just...noticeable. And as he moved, Samuel could feel the elastic waistband stretch and slacken: it was almost comforting.

He wondered whether the university used a special cleaning detergent that made the fabric so soft. But it was more than that, he thought. Even the fabric felt stretchier than what he was used to. Of course, when he was hurriedly slipping them on he hadn't stopped to check the label. So for now at least, he was unable to get answers.

All of this meant that Samuel was content with focusing on the sensation of his briefs instead of listening to his lecture. As the minutes passed by, he continued to deliberately wiggle in his seat to feel more of how they pulled in different directions, reacting to his body's movements. He knew that he was missing everything the professor on stage was saying, but honestly, he was fine with this.

What Samuel would not have been content with however, was that with every particularly sizeable shift his body made, was how another thread in the hole under his pocket tore loose; exposing more of the white briefs and his nude leg contained within. For now, he was lost in the world of his strange new briefs.

After another 30 minutes of deliberate seat wiggling, Samuel felt the eyes of woman on him; a student sat across the aisle directly to his left. He quickly glanced over at her, disguising his staring by pretending he was looking at one of the oil paintings of a former professor on the wall. Even sitting down, Samuel knew she was taller than him. And far more attractive too.

She looked naturally gorgeous, with a sweet freckled face and long pretty red hair. 'I've always had a thing for dyed red hair. It just looks so...bold.' He always dreamed of being confident enough to have such a noticeable statement permanently on his body; something which stood out and said to other people: "This is what I want and if you don't like it, I don't care!" It was a huge turn-on for him. So to have caught her attention was exciting.

'Maybe she likes me?' He thought. 'She could be checking me out.'

'Why would anyone be checking you out?'

'I should pretend I haven't noticed her. Girls like that...I think.' His head quickly whizzing back round to face forward.

'What do you know about what girls want? She's obviously looking at someone else!'

Samuel was excited at the prospect of securing the attention of such an attractive woman. She looked a couple of years older than he did, and certainly a few rungs up the social hierarchy than he was, but still, he was allowed dream! 'Imagine what it would be like to date her? Or even just be her friend? I'd be invited to parties and meet people and make friends with the popular students!' His mind racing with excited possibilities.

'She's not going to invite you to parties. And you're not going to be her fiend. Even if she did like you, you'd just freeze up if she spoke to you. Then you'd weird her out until she left.'

His heart fluttering Samuel couldn't resist looking back over to her. Yes! She was looking. It was a disguised glance she was giving him, as if she didn't want to get caught staring. But she was definitely looking at him!

'I think she likes me. Why else would she be watching me?'

'She doesn't like you. Look at her! Then look at you. What would she be doing with a guy like you. She looks amazing; she's probably fucking half the rugby team. She's not going to bother with a weedy twerp!'

Getting more and more excited, Samuel knew he had to formulate a game plan if he was to have a chance with her. 'This is my last lecture of the day. And we have a "Meet your peers" event after this.' He recalled Miss Brighton saying something about this; right before he had doused himself in cream. 'I bet she's going. I can speak to her there, play it cool. Pretend I'm not interested, that I hadn't seen her checking me out and that I talk to sexy girls all the time'.

So that was his plan: follow her to the social event, start a conversation with her, maybe compliment her hair, and get her phone number. Samuel thought it was genius. All he needed to do was wait for this lecture to end.

When it did, some tedious 40 minutes later ('University lectures can't all be as dull as this, can they?' he worried) and the students were staring to leave, he slowly packed up his belongings to time his departure with his sexy secret admirer.

He loitered around, pretending to organise his backpack as she finished texting on her phone, whilst students continued to exit via the aisles and rows of the theatre. When she stood up, Samuel nearly fell over. He had seen her beautiful face, but now her could see the plaid skirt which concealed a perfect bubble butt. He could nearly see her tiny soft tits through her red and black checkered plunging leotard. With her eyes so angelic and skin so soft, she looked so innocent yet sexy in her rocker outfit.

As she made her way along the aisle, Samuel did the same so that they would be walking down the theatre stairs just feet apart from each other. He was successful in stepping out a second before her: so he would be in her field of vision (and at the forefront of her mind, he figured) as they went to the social event.

As they exited the room and headed down the corridor together, Samuel could sense her catching up to him. He knew she was going to speak to him! He just knew it! Out of the corner his eye, he watched as she drew level with him. 'Here we go! Play it cool!' He thought.

"Excuse me." She said, tapping Samuel on his shoulder. "You do..."

But before she had chance to say anything else, Samuel blurted out: "Hello, I'm Samuel". He said it much too fast. By the wrinkled expression she gave him, he knew it had sounded unnatural. But he carried on regardless. "I really like your h..."

"Dude, you do realise half your leg is hanging out of those trousers?

"I...it's what?" He replied, lost and confused.

"Your leg. I can see it. And some of your hip". She explained pointing down the length of his left leg.

"It's what?" Baffled at what he was hearing, Samuel stopped dead in his tracks. A man who had also been walking behind the pair knocked into Samuel but he was too lost in his own mind to register the "Fucking idiot!" he received for this.

Samuel took his eyes away from the red headed beauty and looked down to his leg. She was right. His naked leg was showing! 'Oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! The fucking trousers! They've ripped! That stupid teacher! Why couldn't she give me a size that fit?' His mind raged with anger and embarrassment.

Before he could do anything about it, the woman added: "You might want to invest in a size up next time?" She laughed. "Or maybe do a bit of exercise before putting those tight puppies on again!"

'What the fuck do I do? Everyone can see my leg! I can't walk around like this!'

She then leaned in so close so that Samuel could feel the warmth of her breath on his cheek and whispered: "Oh and cute panties by the way. So jealous hun!" Before she walked off and disappeared down a corridor.

'What? What! She can't see...can she..?'

He raced off to the side of the corridor and threw himself into a secluded alcove. His fears were realised when he looked down to his hip and saw that the tear in the trouser had extended through his pocket. From the right angle, he would have been able to see his own butt cheeks. From any side angle, anyone could see the white fabric waistband of his stolen briefs.

'I've been flashing her. As I was sat in class wiggling around, I must've been showing her everything down there! I could've shown everyone everything! Oh fuck. Oh fucking hell this is bad!'

Samuel bit his fist and turned away from the last of the remaining students as they left the theatre. He could feel his face burning with embarrassment.

'Maybe she won't tell anyone? Oh God I hope she doesn't tell anyone!'

'You pathetic loser! Going to chat her up, are you? Going to seduce her and then take her home and give her one? Give me a break!'

After hiding in a corner with his back turned and waiting for the last of the students to depart, the hallway fell silent. Samuel waited for another 5 minutes just to make sure there was no one else around.

'I don't suppose I can go to the social event like this, can I?' He thought rather glumly knowing that he was going to have to catch an early train home, but thankful that he only lived 10 minutes away.

Using his hand to hold as much of the trouser fabric together as possible, Samuel ran as best he could through the university courtyard and out the main gates. He headed for the nearby train station and was relieved that at this time of day (early afternoon) the station was quiet. Finding an empty carriage he boarded, he sat down using his bag as a shield. 'How many times today have I used this bag to hide behind?' He questioned.

He felt thankful that there was no ticket inspector and that no one boarded the train at the one stop between the university and his house. 'No one can see me. No one else will see me.' He hoped more than knew as he alighted the carriage, pushed through the ticket barrier and exited down the leafy streets of his village. His home was just two minutes away.

***

When he opened the front door, Samuel could hear Stacey, his mother, in the kitchen. 'Why is she home this early?' He wondered as he closed the door quietly behind him. 'She's never home at this time of day! And I can't have her seeing me like this! How am I going to explain the change of trousers or the massive tear down the side? She saw me leave, she knows what I was wearing...'

He knew he needed to get to his room without his mother seeing him. But as he moved towards the stairs, Stacey popped her head around the kitchen door. "Sammie! You're home already!" She shouted through the house. "I thought I heard the door go."

Quick as a flash he darted over and on to the stairs, he stuck his head over the hand railing so that Stacey could only see his upper half, and not the lower half which required far too much complicated explanation. "Hey mum. Yeah...finished early. Didn't have anything else to do."