University Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was it? Did you have fun? I bet you made lots of new friends! I want to hear all the details". She said as she started to walk down the hallway and towards her son on the stairs.

'Fat chance of that!' He thought. Samuel knew he needed to get to his bedroom without his mother seeing if he was to have any chance of avoiding having to explain any of the humiliating experiences which resulted in his changes of clothing.

"Yeah, yeah I will, mum. I'll tell you everything. I just need to go upstairs and...and...just need to get to my bedroom and then...I'll let you know!" He stuttered as she drew closer and he raced up the steps not caring if his trousers tore even further. He just needed to get in his bedroom and get changed.

"Oh. Everything OK?" She shouted up to him as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "I was hoping you could talk to me now."

'Christ can't she just me a break? What's she even doing home anyway? I thought her business was failing; she should be there trying to drum up business, not sat around at home at 2 in the afternoon'. He stressed. "I will, mum. Just give me a minute!" He said slamming the door behind him having just made it in time for her not to see his legs. "Don't worry. Everything's fine. I'll be down in a minute."

"Don't be too long. I'll start preparing dinner. Maybe we could share a bottle of wine?" She called up without response.

Slumping against his bedroom door, Samuel was exhausted. The day had been a disaster. It wasn't what he dreamed it would be - not even remotely close. He was worried that it was going to be like school, that he wouldn't fit in...and he felt like his worries had come true.

He wanted university to change him, to transform him. Despite not believing, he'd even prayed to God that morning for Devine intervention to do just that. He just needed something to help his transformation from loser boy to popular, good looking adult. He knew he wouldn't be able to achieve it on his own. 'I guess that went unanswered.' He said as he pulled down what reminded of his shredded trousers to reveal the last humiliating kicker of the day.

'What the...?' He thought as he looked down at his crotch - at his stolen cotton briefs - to see a small metal love heart pendant dangling on the front. He held the thing between his finger and thumb. 'What is this..?'

'Isn't it obvious? You've taken a pair of women's underwear. You've been wearing knickers!'

'It's a love heart. These briefs have a love heart. Why would the they have that?' He questioned as he tried to convince himself of anything other than what was the obvious truth. 'And what's this on the fabric? It looks like a tear, or maybe where the fabric has worn?'.

Samuel bent over, inspecting the 'tear' on the crotch of the briefs. It looked like some of the fabric had worn away as he could see his skin through a sheer hole. 'There's another one...and another...and...they're everywhere!' Samuel was beginning to realise that it wasn't a tear or a worn segment of fabric. 'It's a pattern! They're all over!' Woven across the briefs were flower petals, about a centimetre in diameter, which because they were slightly thicker than the rest of the material, stopped the briefs from being practically see-through.

"These are women's briefs". He actually said out loud. "How did I not see before? How could I have missed this?" He asked himself as he stood naked from the waist down with only his stolen panties protecting his modesty. "What have I done?"

He caught a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror and felt embarrassed by what he saw. 'Oh no! She saw! The girl in the lecture. The sexy one with the red hair! She whispered 'nice panties' to me! She knows! Fuck! Anyone could've seen! I walked out of class with my leg exposed!' His placed his hands on his forehead as he braved for the chilling embarrassment each recollection sent surging through his body.

'How did I not see the pattern? Or the love heart? How did I not even notice from the cut of these?' He thought as he pulled at the sides of the panties, amazed at what he had done.

'Mmm. That felt nice!'

He was starting to come to his senses again when confusion and annoyance gave way to intrigue. He had never seen a pair of panties before: not this close-up, anyway.

'They do make my legs look longer.' He thought as he looked in the mirror. 'Maybe that's why women wear them? That... and the fact that they are so soft. Much softer than my baggy boxer shorts'.

Samuel's mind started to wander as he inspected the panties. 'Look how tightly

they cling to my rear.' He watched how his rear and crotch wiggled as he moved in circles to get a 360 degree view. 'They make me look a little more in shape!' He smiled. Maybe it wasn't all bad after all.

Getting a little more accustomed to the sight of himself in women's panties, his hands moved down, intrigued by the idea of touching the silky fabric. 'May as well get a feel of them before I take them off.' As his hands roamed and tugged at the panties he watched as they revealed more of his thigh and pulled tightly over his rear, Samuel couldn't help but think how much more interesting these were than his boy pants. 'They're just so small and smooth. And tight... but in a good way! Women must love wearing these, they must make them feel so sexy and confident'.

With that thought stuck in his mind, he started to imagine what they would look like on Miss Brighton: her long shapely legs sliding through the soft fabric...thighs gently kissing one another. 'Imagine her tight bum. That perfect ass which she neatly packed inside her pencil skirt...'. The thought of his professor wearing such form-fitting underwear caused his cock to twitch a little, as Samuel let out a quiet moan of pleasure.

His hands, which were still freely touching around the panties, made their way to his crotch and gently brushed up against his cock. 'Mmm, that feels good'. He let a few fingers stroke his balls. This not only allowed Samuel to feel the panties, but also caused them to stretch over his rear, an unexpected side effect which added to his naughty sensation of being wrapped inside female underwear. 'Oh wow. This is wrong. I should stop. Mum's expecting me downstairs. What if she sees me like this? Wearing just my hoodie and a pair of stolen panties?'

She won't find out. You'll be fine. Just keep touching yourself...'

Samuel allowed himself to continue rubbing his cock through the silky smooth panties. By this point, his member was really starting to push against the fabric. Mesmerised by the sight of a cock stuffed inside female underwear, he watched with satisfaction as his bulge grew. 'My cock would never be quite as pronounced in my loose-fitting boxers. It actually looks quite big!' The thought delightfully popping into his mind. 'It looks so naughty! So wrong!'

'They feel amazing. Much better then those boring boy shorts...'

With all the confusing excitement and pleasure he was experiencing, Samuel's cock continued to grow. He thought that it may never stop growing! He watched with glee in the mirror as it kept on pushing and pushing against the soft white elasticised fabric waistband. His mind returning to the thought of Miss Brighton. He imagined her prancing around the university wearing nothing but these delicious panties...her image as a figure of authority ruined completely. He was totally lost in the moment.

By now, both his hands were pulling and twisting at the soft fabric. It created the wonderful effect of tightening the front of the panties over his swollen cock and Samuel knew he wanted more. 'I can't stop now...'

He focussed on his erection and fantasied about how good it would feel to have his cock pushing past Miss Brighton's panties and into her wet hole. The dream fuelled him. His cock grew and grew, until, inevitably, the head was now forcing its way up into his smooth abdomen, past the elasticised waistband and freeing itself from the panties altogether. His foreskin was pulled back by the waistband; but it didn't hurt, it felt wonderful!

"Samuel?" His mum shouted from downstairs. "Are you coming downstairs?"

The sound of his mother's voice broke him from his trance. But it wasn't enough to stop him from doing what he knew he had to do.

'Go on...touch it. Stroke it.'

His balls felt full and his cock was begging to be stroked...it had freed itself so that it could be touched.

"Samuel? Can you hear me?" Stacey called again. "I want to hear about your day."

Start stroking, quickly! It won't take long!'

'Oh God. I need a quick release. It's these panties. They feel so good. And the sight of me wearing them...so naughty!' He couldn't resist any longer. Samuel freed the rest of his swollen cock from the panties to let his balls rest on the outside of the soft glossy fabric. It felt wonderful. And his cock really did look bigger in these panties!

Watching himself in the mirror, his hand wrapped around his stiff, warm shaft, the sight of a stiff cock and heavy balls bursting from these panties, Samuel became enraptured.

He worked more of his cock. Twisting the shaft and squeezing the head. His hand felt the warmth of his cock and the cool softness of the panties as it ran up and down. 'Mmm...that feels good. Why does it feel so great..?' Samuel was staring to pant as his hand worked his cock faster and faster. He knew that he was already close to bursting.

"Is everything OK in there Sammie?" His mother called again, her voice now closer than before.

'Shit! Can't she just...ummm...give me a....uhhhh....moment?' He thought as his hand continued to frantically milk his twitching cock. 'Just...uhhhh...keeeeep...uhhnmnn...stroking! I'm soooooo close to...'

"Do you want me to come in, baby?" She called having receiving no response from inside her son's bedroom.

'Fuck! She can't see me like this!' He panicked. For the first time he actually considered how close his mother was to walking in on him.

"No!" He called out.

'Don't stop stroking! This feels fucking amazing! You're nearly there!'

"I'm coming..." he shouted, somewhat breathlessly!

'Stroke it! Faster!'

"I'll be..."

'Harder! Rub that naughty cock! Rub it you slut! You big girly slut!'

"Just give me ahhhhh..."

'Fucking cum! Fucking blow it everywhere! Fucking break that naughty cock you whore! Make it burst everywhere! Ruin that carpet...make sure mummy knows you've been cumming hard!'

"I'm coming now!" He shouted out, trying not to let his voice quiver with ecstasy as ropes of cum shot from his cock and landed all over his plush carpet.

Samuel didn't see how much cum he had let loose because his eyes were rolling into the back of his head. His last thought right before he blacked out was that he knew he was staining his carpet forever. He just hoped that his mother would not push open the door to see her son's stiff cock bursting out of a pair of female knickers.

What had he got himself into?

***

Three hours earlier...

Georgia was standing in the centre circle watching various women squeak around the court. She didn't want to be playing netball. She didn't want to be with these women. She didn't want to be at shitty university.

As the ball came perilously close to smacking her in the face, she cursed her stupid daddy for securing her a spot despite her less than impressive exam qualifications.

"That fucking moron!" She said as an opposing player stood on her foot. The insult was meant for her daddy, but Georgia felt like grabbing the hair of the stupid oaf who'd made the clumsy interception and screaming it in her face. 'Fucking ugly bitch!' She scoffed as the red-head ran away to chase the ball.

Just half a morning into her three year course, her experience of a tediously long induction lecture with some show-off slut of a professor followed by a mandatory physical education netball match had proved to her what she knew already: university was a massive waste of her time.

'Look at these losers! Getting all sweaty for no good reason. Can't they see they're ruining their make-up? No man would want them why they look like that!' She asked herself, genuinely perplexed as to why any woman would want to run around playing such a stupid sport. 'None of this is going to help me become a model. I hate it here!'

Walking aimlessly in circles, deliberately avoiding the action of the other players, the only positive she could take from any of this was that, admittedly, her netball outfit was pretty cute. 'Maybe I should take it home and snap a few selfies in it?'

As she asked herself this question, she was abruptly shaken from her thoughts as the ball came hurtling towards her again, this time smacking her square on the side of her pretty face. "Ouuuuuch! What the fuck was that?" She screamed as the ball fell to the floor and the other women stopped dead in their tracks.

"Which fucking bitch threw that?" She screamed again. "I know you did it on purpose! Tell me!"

Looking nervously amongst each other, but saying nothing, it was apparent that none of the other women were going to tell the spoilt brat who threw the ball. Sharing an unspoken agreement to not let Georgia's temper tantrum produce any results, no one spoke.

"Tell me! Tell me now or you're all in so much trouble!"

Still - no one said a word. The only sound came from the mouth of the red-head who had stood on Georgia's foot moments earlier, and much to her annoyance, it was laughter!

"What the fuck are you laughing at? That fucking hurt!" Georgia screamed, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Calm down, dude. Accidents happen." The snickering red-head replied.

"It was you, wasn't it? You threw it at me on purpose!"

Laughing, she responded with a cool: "Chill out! It's only a ball. I'm sure a girl like you has taken plenty of balls to the face before?" The insult causing most of others girls to stifle a laugh.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you calling me a slut you little tart?"

"Of course not - I have no clue what you're talking about."

"You're one to talk about taking balls! I saw what you were wearing before: you couldn't get a shorter skirt if you tried. And the neckline on that leotard doesn't make you look pretty - it makes you look like a cheap prostitute!"

"Oh run off and tell it to daddy you little cry baby!"

That touched a nerve. It was like this woman saw right through Georgia and had figured out everything about her. Feeling physically and now emotionally hurt, she managed to hold the tears for a little longer to point to the red-head and say: "I know it was you. I fucking know it. You're lucky I'm not staying at this shit hole or I would ruin you. I would ruin you!"

And with that said, she ran off the netball court into the neighbouring sports campus corridor. She decided to ignore the sign-off insult the red-head shouted after her. As her run subsided into a walk, Georgia forced herself to smile. She wasn't going to let that bitch get to her.

Pulling her phone from her bra, Georgia needed to tell her best friend Nicole that she was coming home. Her mind was made up. Daddy could go fuck himself, his daughter was going to be a model whether he liked it or not!

Tapping away in the screen, she wrote:

'Hey hun. Good news! I'm leaving this nasty shithole! Daddy will just have to accept my decision! I've tried it and I don't like and I'm going to be a famous model and now I can focus on it full time and he's just going to have to live with it! We can do it together. Come over tonight? Kisses!'

Feeling much better, she pushed open the changing room door. She needed to change and she was keeping the netball outfit. ''University property' can also go fuck itself with daddy'.

She decided to ignore the pissed-off pang of annoyance she felt in the pit of her stomach that the changing room door hadn't been locked and instead focussed on how she was right to insist on keeping her phone with her before they went out to the netball court.

She squeezed out of her netball top and made her way over to the pile of clothes she had left neatly folded on the bench.

Georgia then slipped off the skirt (which left her standing in her bra and sports leggings) and started rifling through her clothes to changed back into her panties.

'That's weird. I could have sworn I left them on top of everything, but just below my socks...' She checked everything again, but couldn't find her underwear anywhere. 'What the actual fuck? Where are they?'

She was starting to get angry again. Her underwear had definitely been taken! She just knew it. She remembered taking them off and folding them away, but now they weren't here.

Her chest was beating with rage, right there and then Georgia promised herself: 'I'm going to find out who's taken my expensive panties and I'm going to ruin them! I'm going to absolutely destroy them! Whoever they think they are - they've messed with the wrong girl. And if I find out it's that stupid jealous trashy punk whore...then I'm going to tear her hair out in front of everyone and make her beg for forgiveness.'

***

Coming in Chapter Two:

*Samuel enjoys himself, and his mother, at home.

*He tries to make a friend at university, with disastrous results.

*He starts to get addicted to an unusual kink and can't turn back.