University Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left her breasts dangling just above my mouth; a temptation too great to be resisted. I sucked on one, while I cupped and tweaked the nipple of the other.

Her face was revealing her degree of arousal; her eyes narrowed, jaw hanging almost slack and her breathing heavy.

I was thinking maybe it was time for her to take it to the next step when she made the decision herself. Elevating her hips off my pubis, she put her hands between her legs and guided my manhood into the opening of her vagina. She held it there as she started to push down on it; ever so slowly at first.

She was tight; not surprising really for her first time. But she was wet and slippery with her juices and I could feel the velvety folds of her body open up and readily give way as my shaft slowly immersed itself in her.

Once I was about a third in, she took her hand away and kept slowly pushing down until I could feel the press of her crease on my pubis and my shaft fully contained within her body. She might have been a virgin, but she had clearly been doing her research.

She started to rub herself up and down on me; stimulating her clit on my pubis and at times I thought on the lower half of my shaft, as she half withdrew it and seemed to bend it at an angle that let it run through her crease.

It took a while, but she finally came with a mournful moan and massive sigh, lying down on me as she grasped me tightly around the neck and pushed hard down on me as her contractions pummelled my erection.

As it passed, she went into another flurry of passionate kissing before whispering into my ear...

"How do I finish you?"

I took a moment to ponder the question. But to avoid going into details and, selfishly, because I enjoy it that way as it let me control my own stimulation, I asked...

"Would you mind if I go on top?"

She didn't answer except by bundling me up in her arms and starting the roll that left me on top with my legs between hers.

I elevated myself on outstretched arms placed either side of her shoulders, letting me look down on the naked honey blonde beauty below me, then casting a quick glance across to the equally beautiful woman lying sleeping off to me side; her breasts hanging out the top of her nightie and the bottom scrunched up to reveal everything else that was usually kept hidden.

They time I had spent with them as they'd settled into the apartment and prepared themselves for the start of term had, on the one hand, given me a deep attachment to them, but on the other left me feeling sexually deprived.

They were, if I can put it that way, too beautiful. It was at its worst when we went swimming together. The sight of them in their skimpy bikinis was almost too much to bear, even as I had to struggle to take my eyes off them. Both of them had almost matching beautiful faces with a cascade of blonde hair. They were both tall, lithe, shapely and athletic in their build with the most stunning breasts and cutest butts.

Fighting the desire to take my handling of them a step too far as we interacted in the water had been a real fight.

But, because they were much younger than me and I got to watch them, almost like a big brother, as they flirtatiously interacted with other guys on campus, I had regarded them as out of my league. Now I was about to -- had been invited to - dump a load in one of them.

Sensitive to the fact this was her first sexual experience, I slowly withdrew and thrust back in, trying to keep my penetration of her straight and flat to minimise any possibility of hurting her. But she offered no reaction except the grin on her face and the encouragement of her hand on my butt.

The next thrust was a little faster and more confident. But the tightness of her embrace of my manhood both reminded me of the need to be gentle while at the same time told me I wasn't going to last long.

That of itself encouraged me to go slowly. I wanted this to last. Not to have myself go off like a cheap cracker. And I hoped by making each thrust slow and deliberate I might at least delay the onset of my climax.

It worked to a point. But the combination of the beautiful body under me and the tightness of the grip she had on me was still overwhelming. As my cock brewed up, I thrust it into full penetration, laid down on her with my head next to hers and groaned loudly as pulse after pulse of my orgasm emptied my balls into her body.

I was still panting when I cast a glance across the Eve to find her lying on her side staring at me. She raised her eyebrows and gave me a big grin.

I gave her a grin and -- to my surprise -- a cheeky wink in return. But it was Liz that I'd just made love to and who's snatch was full of my cum; and indeed, still full of my erection. I felt it was she who needed the attention; attention lovingly given as I kissed her cheek, neck and even the top of her breasts before she used the back of her hand to pull me in for a deep French kissing session.

I rolled her over, bringing her on top to reduce any concerns about crushing her under my weight. But it also gave her control about our disengagement; something I always felt I got wrong. We kept kissing for as long as my shaft stayed hard and penetrated; which was quite a while. But as it went flaccid, Liz disengaged. Kissing me on the lips one last time, she said...

"Thank you. That was beautiful."

I just managed to reply with...

"I'm the one who should thank you..."

When she let the half boner flop out of her onto my stomach as she rolled back onto the bed beside me; leaving me between the two girls.

Liz shuffled in tightly against my side, putting an arm over my chest again with Eve almost immediately doing the same from the other side; except her hand went down to my half flaccid manhood, where she started playing with it...

"Can I have a turn too?"

I had never been in this situation before and admit, I didn't know what to do. Eve, in a way, had started this. But it had been an engagement lacking somewhat in emotional connection. Liz might have been second, but the sex clearly carried with it a more personal engagement and I had just finished fucking her. I took the coward's way out, staring at the ceiling as I asked...

"Ladies, are you comfortable with this?"

They both answered...

"Yes."

I turned to Liz...

"So you're OK if I now turn my attention to Eve?"

She shrugged her shoulders...

"Yea. It's her turn."

"And you'll just watch?"

"Well, she watched me get fucked, so probably. But maybe I might find a way to join in too."

I gave her a smile and a bit of a giggle at her last statement...

"OK, we'll see how it works out."

I turned sideways facing Eve, who had never stopped playing with my cock, except for long enough to remove her nightie as I was turned to Liz. How quickly I refracted had never been an issue before. Certainly my last girlfriend, on finding that I still had an erection well after I'd ejaculated and withdrawn had sometimes played with my shaft and asked whether it wanted more; but that wasn't the same and had never been acted on.

She brought herself against me and we started kissing; quite passionately in Eve's case; her hand holding my head tightly against her face while her other hand kept playing with my cock.

I had my lower hand cup her breast and tweak the nipple while I slipped the other between her legs, caressing her crease until it was well opened and moist, after which I started fingering her clit.

Eve seemed quite keen on kissing, continuing even after she started moaning into my mouth as her arousal grew. But wanting to suck her nipple, I encouraged her to lie on her back; which let me spread her legs a bit to get a better feel of her clit and digitally penetrate her while also enjoying the sensory pleasure of sucking her breast and nipple.

Of my two previous girlfriends, the first had quite a strongly responsive g spot, whereas the second really only responded to clit and nipple stimulation. As I digitally penetrated her, I put a lot more pressure on the front of her vaginal wall, looking for a reaction, while still keeping up the stimulation of her clit with my thumb.

She was certainly getting very aroused, but I couldn't tell from what.

In any case, the situation changed as my manhood swelled in her hand. As soon as she felt it start to harden, she played with it more vigorously, soon bringing it to a full erection. She pushed herself back onto her side and pulled my erection between her legs, clearly indicating she wanted that to take over from my fingers as the means of stimulation.

She held, guided and circled it against her clit as I slowly jerked and surged it; occasionally pushing it into a shallow penetration of herself before pulling it back out to start the clit stimulation again; all of which could be done while I bent in to keep sucking her breast.

As it was clear she was on the verge of coming, I surged it harder as I jerked it towards her. Something in that seemed to trigger her, because with a massive groan, she came. I kept jerking, wanting to prolong her orgasm; at least until she pushed me into a half penetration of herself and then arched her hips towards me, grinding them against my lower torso as she worked me into a deeper penetration.

All the while, I could feel the contractions of her orgasm compressing my shaft. It was still compressing it as she rolled onto her back, bringing me on top, lifting her hips and pushing against me until I was in full penetration, asking...

"Do you want to do your man thing now?"

"What's my man thing meant to be?"

"You know. Pounding me, or hammering me. Or whatever it is you guys do to dump your load."

I grinned at what was obviously a teasing of me...

"What if I just make really beautiful love to you?"

"Is that a thing is it? New one on me."

I pushed my luck with my reply, putting on the biggest smile I could to show it was no less a tease then her comments to me...

"Well, you're a virgin. Of course it's a new one on you."

"I think we might have moved past the virginity thing, but go on. Show me what it is."

I wondered if I had set too high a bar. Making love is very much a subjective thing. What might be viewed as that by one could be pretty boring to another.

I bent down to kiss her as I slowly withdrew half the length of my shaft. She was still tight, but clearly well lubricated as my shaft slipped effortlessly, and quite pleasurably, the distance out. It slipped in just as effortlessly as I thrust inwards; spending quite a moment circling my shaft and grinding my pubis firmly against hers as I did so.

Lifting my body a bit off her by a judicious use of my elbows, I also started circling my upper torso against the hard buttons of her nipples I could feel projecting into my chest.

Bringing my lips down to caress and nuzzle her neck, I repeated the process, just a little faster, bringing together all the parts of my attempt to stimulate her while I pleasured my own shaft in her body.

I'd just cum in Liz, so while I was enjoying the stimulation her body gave me, I wasn't come anywhere near brewing up, however tight she was. Not yet anyway.

On the other hand, this was something that sometimes worked with my previous girlfriends. If I got it right, I could use it to stimulate their nipples and clit and the same time; and even, if I dropped my hips and thrust hard and surged upwards, the one with the active g spot.

I wasn't taking any risk on whether her g spot was active, nor wanting to thrust hard. So I just had to hope I was getting it right on the clit and nipples and they were sensitive enough to be activated this way. And that I could get somewhere before I came.

I was quite pleased when I sensed her breathing becoming heavy and the occasional moan emulate from her. Even more pleased as her thighs started to quiver as her moans became more continuous.

I ground my pubis against her a bit harder and did bigger circles of my chest against her nipples, trying to push her over the edge. It worked. With a massive groan, she threw her hips up -- lifting me with them -- as she grabbed my butt to hold me hard against her and on full penetration as she arched them from side to side.

Strong contractions pummelled my manhood as she continued to groan in pleasure. Even before they stopped, as if she had been overwhelmed by a flood of Oxytocin released by her orgasm, she pulled my face down to her and madly pashed me; her hands all over me in near desperation as her hips started jerking in a way that caused my erection to slightly withdraw and thrust back into her.

I took the hint and, even as she had me pinned to her face, slid my shaft in and out of her. Now I could do it for my own pleasure; the pace and degree of movement being something I calibrated to maximise my enjoyment.

She still was tight, so after a little experimentation, I settled down to a half withdrawal and a thrust in that fell a little short of full penetration, delivered at a medium pace.

It took longer than I might have preferred. Not because I didn't enjoy every moment and thrust, but because I became concerned of hurting her or simply having her feel I was taking too long.

As I was just starting to boil up, I glanced across the bed to where Liz was, to find her lying there, still naked, facing towards us, her head elevated as she rested on a bent elbow arm, just watching us; as if that's what you do in these circumstances.

I was drawn back to the moment as my shaft went hot; those sparks of pleasure that presage an orgasm filling it with an electric charge that I just knew would make for a monster orgasm. I wasn't wrong. A moment later it exploded as, with a loud grunt and a cascade of follow up moans, pulse after pulse of pure ecstatic sensations shot up my shaft and filled my brain as I filled her with my cum; or whatever was left of it after Liz had drained me.

I collapsed down on Eve, groaning for a while and then just lying there enjoying the beautiful sensation of my shaft in her body.

It was Liz who brought that to and end; hooking her hand over my hips and rolling me off Eve into the space between the two of them, my erection drawn out of Even and landing on my stomach with a bit of a thump as I landed on my back.

Liz rested her head on my chest, lightly fondling my manhood, as she looked across to Eve...

"Whatyareckon kiddo? This sex things seems a bit of alright. I could get to like it. Actually I already like it."

Eve mirrored Liz's head on my chest, their faces only a short distance apart as if conducting a private conversation which was not intended to be anything of the sort.

"It was pretty good. Much better than I expected. I'm feeling a bit stretched at the moment, so maybe might give it a rest for the rest of the day, but it's nothing that some daily exercise won't fix and get me used to."

"I'm actually feeling pretty good. Given we'll be locked inside all day with this weather I suspect something more is going to happen before the day is out. But we are going to have to train him to get it up again more quickly after his blown a load in one of us."

"Is that something you can train them for?"

"Dunno. We'll have to see. I understand breasts have a remarkable restorative effect on them. We'll have to experiment."

Liz turned to me...

"Well, are you happy to keep a couple of young ladies happy while they concentrate on their studies? I should warn you, they do have some rather kinky ideas they want to explore."

12