University Years Ch. 03

Story Info
The threesomes get wild.
7.2k words
4.83
16.9k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,214 Followers

We slept in our own rooms that first night, which at least gave me some time to contemplate the position I'd now found myself in.

Four ejaculations in one day was a new record for me; not that I was setting out to establish new ones. Two had been my previous best; and that was while I was away with a girlfriend on a holiday. Generally it had been two or three times a week while I was partnered up and not at all -- except for the very infrequent wank -- when I wasn't. As for the number of climaxes the girls had had between them -- I'd lost count.

If what they had revealed about their mothers was even half right, and those same characteristics carried over to their daughters, things were going to be very different in the near future. It was clear the girls got a large endorphin or oxytocin rush from climaxing and they were fairly easy to bring to an orgasm. So you could see how they might well become almost addicted to the highs that gave them.

For the time being they were sensible enough to recognise their bodies' limitations as they needed to adjust to penetrative sex, but I suspected the adjustment period would be short.

In the morning, I was lying in bed at around 7 when there was a knock on the door. Before I'd even acknowledged it, Eve opened it and stuck her head in...

"Can I come in?"

In the muggy environment, I was naked and uncovered, but that no longer seemed to matter.

I watched as she gracefully walked towards me, dressed in one of her nighties and carrying what I initially took to be a pillow from her bed. She was a picture of seductive beauty. Her beautiful smile, the cascade of bed ruffled long blonde hair, her breasts, half exposed by the deeply plunging neckline of her nightie, but even more seductive by the way her nipples on the tip of the perky conical orbs of her breasts, jutted out the flimsy, loose fabric of her nightie, lifting it clear from the lower part of her torso. And then of course there was the way the micro mini length of the nightie offered the prospect of teasing glimpses of her crotch.

I wasn't aroused when she stuck her head in the door. But as I watched her and as my body recognised her likely purpose, I felt it fill and grow from a flaccid tube hanging to the side of my thigh to a thick, rigid and fully extended erection bisecting my lower stomach; doing so in full view of Eve and with, I noticed, her eyes firmly fixed on it.

"Can we have sex? I want to try something."

She put the pillow on the bed and, again without waiting for my response, slipped her nightie off, leaving her naked. Climbing on the bed, she laid down on top of me; nuzzling my neck and cheek until she decided to kiss me...

"I want you to fuck me with a pillow under my hips. It worked a treat for mum."

She was gently rubbing her crotch on the hard erection that was between our bodies, slowly easing up until I sensed she had the tip in her crease playing it against her clit. Even as she acknowledged the pleasure she was giving herself with her gentle hums, her hand was fidgeting to position the pillow. As I watched her position it, I realised it wasn't any standard bed pillow. This one had a firm triangular shape, unlike any I'd seen before.

Eventually satisfied it was in approximately the right position, she rolled off me and onto her back with the pillow under her. She squirmed about on it until she felt she had the right positioning.

It certainly had a significant effect. The pillow had very little give. Her hip was now well elevated and her vulva angled somewhat upward. While I was aware a pillow under the hips could give a better result for the woman -- especially if it gave better stimulation to their g spot - it wasn't something I tried before. But I suspected this was a pillow designed for this specific purpose; making me wonder at the forward planning the girls had gone into for the sexual side of their university experience.

Eve spread her legs and tugged at me in a way that told me she wanted me to mount her. As I came over her she grabbed my erection and guided it into a shallow penetration of her vagina. Bit by slow bit, I pushed myself in by a series of slow bounces in and out, letting her body adjust to each step as I sought a full penetration; all the while Eve was biting my neck and nuzzling my cheek.

She was still tight, but well lubricated and gave me this beautiful, really erotic, sensation of her velvety folds opening up to my progressive penetration of her.

Holding myself on extended arms to take the weight of my upper body off her and stare down at her arousing body, I thrust a couple of times, trying to get an upward push of my shaft, testing things out. Eve squirmed and said...

"Just a sec..."

I took my weight off her as she slightly repositioned herself on the pillow.

"OK keep going..."

I continued my thrusting; slow withdrawals followed by a slightly faster thrust in with as much upward angle and a surge of my cock as I could manage and then grinding my pubis against her vulva on full penetration. A little moan of pleasure from Eve told me I was on the right track as her breathing became heavier.

But she wasn't the only one being pleasured. Her embrace of my shaft and my vision of her as I looked down was erotica personified. Her grip on it, her lubrication of it, even something about the soft velvety feel of her vagina felt so good. As I thrust into her upwards, I could feel the tip of my shaft as it firmly raked the front wall of her vagina and then the whole shaft was slightly bent and deflected downwards and embraced and captured within her vagina in the most tantalising way.

I moaned too. Not intentionally, but answering to some irresistible need. For the first time, I became concerned I'd go off before her. Clearly I could finish her in other ways, but I wanted her to get the best out of this experiment of hers.

Tendrils of pleasure were flooding my cock; not yet merging into that single pre-orgasmic sense of overwhelming ecstasy, but warning that it could happen soon enough.

Fortunately Eve too was showing sign of advanced arousal. If nothing more we were at least showing this was working for her, not just a guy banging away at her. She was becoming quite vocal, her heavy breathing interspaced with many...

"OOHHHH...ooohhhh..."

I'd slowed down my thrusts to try and extend my endurance. But putting the effort into each inward thrust to trigger her g spot in the way I thought I had to, still provided a lot of stimulation to me.

On full penetration, I took a break, bending down to suck one of Eve's breasts with all the considerable enthusiasm I could apply to it while grinding my pubis on her clit; to try and accelerate her progress relative to mine.

It was then I heard the door open. I looked around. It was Liz. Stark naked, but carrying a towel. She walked confidently to the bed, put the towel spread out on the bed and laid herself out on it alongside Eve; allowing just enough room for the arm and hand I had straddling Eve's shoulder.

With my mouth turned back to all but swallowing the point of Eve's breast as I flicked my tongue against her nipple, she caught me casting a glance towards her and gave me a wink and a grin.

Something in the breast sucking and grinding was working, because the noises Eve was making were telling me her excitement levels were still getting higher.

As I thought she was approaching the moment, I took a calculated risk I could bring her to a big one -- instead of mucking the whole thing up. I lifted myself up again and started thrusting again. But this time a bit faster and much harder.

Two of those thrusts and she came with a loud cry. Now I kept thrusting, faster but not as hard; partly to extend her orgasm -- which it did -- but partly to bring me over the edge too. I had thought about whether I should save myself for Liz, but it wasn't going to happen. If I stopped now and tried to start on Liz, I'd go off before I had full penetration.

As the moment came, I froze on full penetration as I like to do, then collapsed on Eve with an almighty groan as, first my cock and then my brain were flooded with mind blowing pulses of pleasure while I filled Eve's body with my cum.

The moment I lowered myself onto Eve, she captured me with an almost strangling grip around my neck as she ground her crotch into my pubis and squirmed her whole body against me before invading my mouth with a French kiss that lasted for maybe five minutes.

During all of this, even though my line of sight to her was blocked by Eve's head, I hadn't forgotten Liz's presence. I slid the arm and hand next to her down her torso until I felt out first her vulva and then her clit; fingering it.

This was the challenge for me; the question of what was the right or wrong way of doing these things.

I had one woman under me, filled with endorphins and pashing me crazily after I'd just given her an orgasm and filled her with my cum, and another alongside, also wanting attention.

Do I give the first one all of my attention until she has had her fill of me; completely ignoring the second one? Or do I take a more inclusive approach of attempting to bring the second one into the game while passions are still running hot with the first? It was the fact that they had initiated the idea of a three way relationship and were close friends that made me pick the latter. I just hoped I'd made the right decision; more so as Liz started to moan in response to my stimulation.

But that wasn't the only 'what's the next step' issue I had. I still had a quite hard, but now expended, erection in Eve which at some uncertain moment I had to extract and permit itself to reload into a new one for Liz. I'd never done anything like that before. Even assuming the girls could induce a reasonably quick refraction, just when was I supposed to make the move?

Since they weren't showing any signs of telling me, I decided I had to make the first move there too. As Eve's strangle hold on me relaxed, I twisted my upper torso across to kiss Liz; giving what for me was the rather strange sensation of being penetrated in one girl while kissing another.

Eve seemed to accept the move; lifting her head to bite and nuzzle at my neck while still caressing my back and bottom -- especially my bottom where her hands seemed set on holding me at full penetration for the time being.

As Liz's breathing got heavier and her moans more constant as I continued to finger her, I twisted my torso further down to enjoy the erotic experience of sucking on her nipple. There was something in that that soon triggered my body's sexual response. My cock had never gone fully flaccid, and had remained somewhat full, but had definitely softened as I lay on top of Eve. Now it hardened again; refilling Eve's vagina with its physical presence. She knew it too as she ground herself against its hard base.

That sort of forced the moment.

I withdrew from Eve and shifted across to on top of Liz; penetrating her highly aroused vagina as soon as the tip of my erection felt out its opening.

That was merely intended as an opening move; something I hoped Liz would recognise. I wasn't sure about the provenance of that pillow the Eve brought in, but it had worked so well on her that I was keen to get it under Liz too. I had guessed that the towel Liz had put on the bed had been to deal with her squirting, so she was definitely expecting some sort of g spot climax.

Now my weight was off Eve, I put my hand on the pillow and asked her...

"Can we borrow this?"

She lifted her hips, letting me pull it out. Taking all my weight on my knees and my one spare hand, I put the hand holding the pillow under Liz's butt to encourage her to lift it, then grabbed the pillow again and slid it under her.

Bringing myself back to full penetration I started to thrust into Liz using much the same pattern I'd adopted with Eve, except in this case I was starting with a much more aroused woman.

There'd been a bit of a hiatus in Liz's heavy breathing and moans as I'd gone from fingering her to mounting her, but we were soon back to where she'd left off.

Having settled Liz back to that point, I started fingering Eve, who was lying compliantly alongside me with her legs spread. It was slightly more complicated than it had been before because, instead of lying flat on Liz like I was on Eve while fingering Liz, I was lifted up on outstretched arms to enjoy the spectacle of Liz's body and to give me freer movement as I banged at Liz.

So now I was more precariously perched on one outstretched arm instead of two. Plus I now had to synchronise the act of fingering Eve with the movement of my body as I made love to Liz.

Still, on the upside I was looking down at both girls lying side by side. Four incredibly perky and sexually charged breasts poking up at me - Liz's wobbling provocatively as I banged her -- while their sweet faced owners looked up at me.

Liz had been highly aroused before I'd even penetrated her and that now showed in how quickly she reached towards her orgasm. It seemed like I'd barely started before she was quivering and shaking like she had when I'd g spot fingered her, the actions only slightly suppressed by my weight on her. As she crossed the line and came, she moaned even more loudly than she had during the quivering stage and clamped my body to her as she once again squirted.

But the clamping was only momentary; almost an automatic reaction to her climax. One that let me momentarily get the full feel of her contractions against my cock, but left me to start slowly banging her again in time to extend her orgasm. Well, extending her orgasm was one reason. The other was that I had a long way to go before I was ready to cum for mine.

Liz's pheromones had been playing on my system since I'd started fingering her. Even as it loitered inside Eve, Liz's snatch had been calling my manhood to her. Now, if my cock had a say in the matter it was definitely voting to go all the way, however long it took.

The thing was, it was just so nice. Liz wasn't as tight as yesterday, even if it had a stronger than normal grip. But like Eve had been -- but maybe more so - she was well lubricated as I slid my erection in and out of the glorious embrace of her vagina with an easy motion.

And the physical sensation was compounded by the visual, as Liz's breasts wobbled delightfully as her body rocked in response to my thrusts -- perched as it was, elevated on the pillow.

The next few minutes seemed like the best sex I'd ever had in my life to that date. The feelings induced by Liz's vagina in my cock were fantastic -- just the warmth and velvety feel of her firm grip of it was near perfect -- my cock was brewing up but, maybe because I'd only just cum into Eve, it was brewing ever so slowly giving me time to really savour it and Liz had already cum, so I could enjoy the slow build guilt free of any risk of a premature orgasm.

And of course I had the sloppy wet feel of Eve's crease in my hand as I fingered her clit and intermittently digitally penetrated her.

It became even better when it became clear Liz was headed to another orgasm. Her moans and breathing were the first indication. Then the quivering started. Then the quivering reached earthquake proportions which, far from detracting from my pleasure in banging away at her, actually made it even more erotically charged.

She came with an almighty...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Still supported in my elevated position by only one arm, there was no resisting Liz as she reached up and pulled me down to her, holding me in the same near strangle hold Eve had used; her arm around my neck pinning my face tightly against hers as she passionately French kissed me and ground her body against me.

Her vagina was pummelling my erection, even as it continued to move in and out of her body, with a firmness I'd never felt before.

But my own passions were up too. I was at that first moment far from the edge of my own climax, but my cock was certainly running hot. I started thrusting faster and harder into Liz, but without coming to a crashing stop at each full penetration.

I was now so focused on my own impending orgasm that I barely noticed when Eve climaxed to my fingering of her; although it did release my hand to put under the small of Liz's back and elevate her lower torso to give me both a flatter penetration of her and a seemingly more passionate embrace of her body.

I had this funny sensation of grunting against Liz's tongue where she had it thrust down my throat as I responded to a combination of the physical effort of my love making and the sheer pleasure of it.

When that first pulse of sheer ecstasy rushed up my cock, spraying my cum into Liz's vagina, even her crushing grip on me couldn't stop me raising my head and expressing my feeling with an almighty groan; followed by multiple other groans as the pulses continued, eventually turning into shuddering follow on mini climaxes.

I went to lower my head back between Liz's and Eve's, but Liz intercepted it and once again started kissing me with a passion, while Eve threw her arm around me and started nuzzling and biting my ears, cheek and neck yet again.

I lay there passively on top of Liz, quite happy to keep my erection in her body and accept her tongue in my mouth while she and Eve expressed their hormone driven lusts on my drained, limp, prone form.

But after a while, when things had settled down, Eve seemed to have recognised my, shall we call it, passive response to their passion. Kneeling alongside me, she physically grabbed me by the shoulders and rolled me off Liz and onto my back on the bed between the girls, in the process pulling my erection out of Liz and having it flop onto my stomach...

"I just wanted to check you weren't dead. You weren't showing any sign of life. I thought we might have sexed you to death."

"No, I'm still alive."

"Good. My mum warned me last night that if one guy was meeting both our needs, he mightn't last long."

"So you did actually tell your mum?"

Eve broke eye contact with me, looking down in the direction of my manhood as she started to play with it...

"Yep. She forced it out of me.

Every time I talk to her she wants to know whether I've met any nice guys yet. I've had to tell her there's none in my class but my flatmate is really nice and incredibly sexy. When she asked why I wasn't hitting on him I had to tell her it was because Liz had a crush on him too. So weeks ago she said we should share him.

She thought it was rather funny that we'd finally done it. Although I think she was also glad I was showing signs of pursuing a sex life. I suspect she was concerned I was either asexual or batting for the other team.

By the way, why is your erection still so big? Isn't it meant to go down after you drop your load? And how did you manage to fuck Liz so soon after fucking me?"

"So many questions. When it's had a really big orgasm, it sometimes stays hard for quite a while. Maybe it likes to baste in the gravy it's discharged. And I could fuck Liz because I refracted; in other words got a new erection."

Both girls repositioned themselves half over me, once again nuzzling, biting and kissing my neck and cheek, each with a hand wrapped around the softening shadow of my former erection. Sometimes they seemingly got overwhelmed by a passion that made them alternatively claim my lips to French kiss me.

They stayed like that for long enough to feel my manhood once again fill out in their hands; turning back into a thick, long rod. Eve couldn't help herself...

"It's refracted again."

"I know. But shouldn't we get up and get some breakfast? You two have a lot of study to do."

Slowly, reluctantly, the girls got off me until they were standing on the floor next to the bed. Reaching down, they took my hand...

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,214 Followers
12