University Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too."

I managed to grab a pair of board shorts to put on as the girls dragged me out to the kitchen. The limit of their dressing for breakfast consisted of a pair of panties.

They had lectures for much of the day, so I knew I'd be alone to work on my thesis.

It was only that evening that I got to talk to them again as we sat around having pre-dinner drinks and nibbles. After a pause in our usual 'how's your day been' conversation and light banter, I asked a question that had been bothering me all day...

"Did I get it right with you girls this morning?"

Liz answered, or rather didn't answer...

[sic] "Whatdoya mean? What's it?"

"You know. Dealing with you both at one time."

"In what way?"

I took a deep breath. I had hoped that might have more intuitively understood my question...

"Usually when you're making love to a woman, she expects your full attention. Yet, in a threesome, that means someone else is being completely ignored. I suppose I'm asking whether the distribution of my attention to each of you this morning got it about right?"

Liz looked at Eve and they both broke into a broad grin. Standing up, she bridged the short distance to the bar stool on which I was sitting, put her arm on my shoulder and sat across my lap. I'm not sure whether she understood just how sexually provocative that action was.

Both girls had stripped down to swimwear when they'd got home. It was sort of their standard at home clothing in the warm, muggy climate where we were being thrifty with our use of the air-conditioning. In the same way board shorts were my go to at home clothing.

Eve had on a tiny bikini which was distracting enough. Liz's was a one piece which, surprising though that may seem, was even more distracting. It was deeply cut away; string ties around her neck held up a pair of deeply plunging v's of material which came together and merged into the bottom part of the swimmers which covered little more than Eve's bikini bottom. The thing with the top part of it was, while the plunging v's were about the same width as Eve's slide tri bikini top where they only partly covered her breasts, from the tip of the projection of her breast, capped as it was by somewhat jutting nipples, the triangle follow a path directly down to where they meet the bottom part of the swimmers.

What this meant was they there was a tunnel under her breasts which all but completely exposed the bottom half of her breasts. Indeed, you felt that, if you could just look up from the right angle, you could probably also see the bottom half of her nipples too. But it was more than just the exposed flesh that made the swimmers provocative, it was the blatant statement of the sheer projecting perkiness of what were after all, relative to her body size, large breasts.

They stood proudly, absolutely perpendicular to her torso and the swimmers made it very obvious they were completely unsupported. After all, small and flimsy as Eve's bikini top might be, there was at least the appearance they might be doing something to support her breasts. With Liz's swimmers, there was no such ambiguity.

And now, as she sat on my lap, it completely dominated my field of vision. It was distracting enough that Liz's response had to break through my mental distraction...

"You did well. Yes you got it right. Isn't that right Eve?"

Liz looked up at Eve, who nodded her agreement...

"If we're both going to impose ourselves on you then you deal with it as best you can.

If we don't like not having your full attention, then it's up to Eve and myself to sort it out between us to have private time with you.

If we want you to somehow rebalance the way you deal with two of us at once, we'll talk to you about it without taking offence that you didn't manage to guess the right answer in the first place."

By now, Liz's all but naked hips brushing against my cock, and the sight of her breasts filling my field of vision had brought about a predictable event. It hadn't been helped by watching her nipples project onto full high beam. My board shorts had been filled by an erection. And, since her hips were pushed against it, there was not the slightest doubt Liz knew about it.

I'd been trying not to stare at her breasts, but I looked up to find Liz had definitely caught me in what had been a prolonged stare...

"Do you like looking at those?"

I blushed, trying to hide my embracement with a cheeky grin...

"Yes. What man wouldn't?"

"And you like seeing my nipples push out like that?"

"Yes, in warm weather it conveys a message that I suppose you could call flattering."

"It does doesn't it. Do you like seeing us in nothing more than brief swimwear?"

Now I was really blushing. Maybe starting to squirm about the questioning. I mean, the answers might be universal truths, but nobody likes to actually admit it to the ones you're staring at.

"Yes, I admit, I really like it."

"Do you think Eve and I get turned on by the sight of your body?"

"I don't know. I thought women were less visual in these things."

"I can assure you, we do. We have from day one. You've got a beautifully ripped body that drives us crazy to look at. But there's some things you don't display to their best."

"What's that?"

"Your cute butt, your thighs and, maybe above all, your cock. Those board shorts take away all the visual pleasure. If you think you like nipples jutting out, maybe we'd like to see when you get a boner too."

"What, you want me to go naked?"

"Quite happy for you to do that, although carrying a towel around the house all the time can be a bit of a pain. Or you could just default to some really nice body hugging undies or some racing briefs."

"I thought girls didn't like speedos. Something about the bulge in the front."

"It depends. On a flabby old guy with stretched leg elastic and their balls hanging out, no. Even on an insipid young guy, maybe not. On some muscled up steroid built, gym egotist wanting to show off his junk, a big no. On a stud like you, where the bulge is a point of interest, definitely yes."

"Well, I'm flattered, but I don't have anything like that."

Liz ran her hand patronisingly through my hair...

"You know, not far from here are shops where all sorts of things can be bought. You ought to look in them one day.

Anyway, I'd better get the dinner started."

Dinners were done by rotation, and it was Liz's turn. I conversed with Eve while trying not to stare at Liz's breasts as she cut up the ingredients and loaded up a hot pot. The problem -- if you could call it that -- was that my view of her was in profile and I could see straight through the gap between her chest and the straight line her swimmers took between the tip of her breast and her hips where they joined the bottom part of it. Which meant I was overwhelmed by the sight of under boob and side boob; not to mention the nipples on high beam pushing out the flimsy material of her swimmers right at the peak of their projection. She knew and was playing to it too. Her stance was ramrod straight, thrusting her breasts out; not that I was complaining

The hot pot loaded up and slid into the oven, Liz walked back and half sat, half leaned against me as I sat on the bar stool; this time with her back to me.

Instinctively, I spread my legs to bring her in closer to me and I wrapped my hands around her. And just as instinctively, my hands slid into the gap between her swimmers and her stomach as I did so, my palms resting on the naked flesh of her upper stomach.

As the three of us easily talked about our day, I couldn't resist a certain amount of hand drift. It was just too tempting when I was already inside her clothing.

The right hand going up was a no brainer and it soon found itself taking a bra like capture of the underboob of her right breast.

The left hand equivocated as to whether to go up or down. Had Eve not been there, it might have gone down -- sliding into the gusset of her pants to bathe in her juices as my fingers stirred them up. But we were sitting around waiting for diner and that seemed like a too blatantly sexual action.

Somehow breast play seemed more like it was just pandering to the male obsession with breasts. Not exactly innocent, but not as sexual either. Well, so my reptilian male brain thought at the time.

Of course, having cupped the underside of them, it was impossible to stop my fingers from reaching up and playing with Liz's projecting nipples; at first just repeatedly sliding a single finger back and forwards across the top of each one.

Most women, in that same situation -- especially with a third party sitting opposite -- would probably have slapped the hand playfully away.

Instead, the tensing of Liz's body and the little hum of pleasure as I started doing that should have reminded me of just how sensitive the girls' nipples were and that this wasn't just for my own sensory pleasure. But of course I ignored the warning.

Maybe the way Eve's eyes were boring into the point at which my fingers bulged out the material of Liz's swimmers as they pushed across her nipples -- and the bulge of Eve's own nipples in her bikini top - might have told me I was starting something serious. But if so I ignored it; maybe thinking the arrogant, knowing smile I flashed Eve as Liz's body started to more seriously respond to my stimulation of her somehow dismissed the whole thing as simply trivial playfulness.

Liz was soon clearly heading to an orgasm. It was too late to stop.

I wasn't quite sure what Liz had in mind when she reached behind her back into a gap she created between my stomach and her lower back and ripped open the Velcro of my board shorts; exposing the top half of my erection. Wrapping her hand around it, she pulled me forward as she bent herself over the kitchen counter that the bar stools serviced, releasing her grip on my manhood to pull aside the gusset of her swimmers.

My board shorts had dropped to the floor as Liz had induced me to stand up. But I'm only stating the bleeding obvious if I say it was now clear to me what I was expected to do. The way in which she'd bent over the bench had created and exposed a massive bulge represented by her mons and vulva with her labia now spread and the dark open void of her vagina offering a ready and welcoming receptacle for my highly aroused manhood.

With my view straight across to Eve's wide eyed, dilated pupil, expression, I bent my erection down and introduced it to the opening to Liz's body; pushing it firmly but slowly, and oh so delightfully all the way in. I tried to get my hand around her front to either finger her clit or play with her nipples, but her flat lie on the bench blocked all accesses. Instead I had to be content with placing them on her hips.

It was left to my fucking of her to finish the orgasm my playing with her nipples had started. I just hoped the slightly downward angle of my manhood relative to the height of the bench would be enough to hit the right spots for her.

I looked down to watch as I withdrew my shaft from her tight, slippery embrace of it, almost to the point of the bell appearing, a meniscus like flap of her vaginal opening clawing at the shaft as if trying to hold back its withdrawal. As I thrust it back in, an intake of breath and hum of pleasure from Liz told me I was getting something right.

But in looking down, I'd taken my eyes off Eve. It was her breasts that first invaded my field of vision from my left, quickly followed by her face, as she bent under my tilted head, lifted my chin as she bent my head to the side in her direction, and kissed me; her tongue quickly invading my mouth as she embraced my upper body.

She took my left hand off Liz's hip and placed it on the gusset of her bikini pants, then reached over for my right hand and placed it on her breast.

The way Liz was laid out over the bench meant I hadn't been holding her hips to brace her; but it did serve the purpose of letting me judge my own withdrawals and thrusts. There's nothing worse than popping out half way through a passionate pounding. Actually, no, of course there are worse things, but it does tend to break the flow of the action.

With my eyes and hands now totally claimed by Eve, I shortened my strokes in banging away at Liz; going from near full withdrawal to a safer half penetration and back again, but at a much faster rate. It didn't seem to make the sex any less enjoyable for Liz. She was highly aroused before she laid herself over the bench and the noises she was making was quickly telling me an orgasm was imminent.

The silent instructions from Eve in the way she'd placed my hand were clear enough.

The gusset of her bikini pants were soon wet with her juices as I fingered her clit through it, creating a deep camel toe as the flimsy material was pushed into her crease. Her nipple had been tight when I first had my hand placed on it, now I had managed to bring it to its jutting best as I tweaked it between two fingers.

The way Eve was moaning her pleasure at my stimulation of her into my mouth as we kissed was nothing compared to the noises Liz was making as she clearly was about to explode in her climax, but Eve's moans were making me contemplate how to undress her. With a string tie bikini, it wasn't that hard in theory; just pull the strings. But to do that I had to interrupt the flow of my fingering of her.

Exposing her breast was easy enough. I could work my fingers inside the tiny triangle without even losing contact with her nipple. I had my thumb hooked over the waistband of her pants, ready to at least lift my hand and push it down inside her pants when Liz grabbed back my attention as she came with an almighty cry.

I shortened the stroke of my thrusts and upped the tempo, hoping that would help prolong the orgasm. If the noises she made as I did it were any guide, it worked. The initial cry had been loud enough. Now she was almost screaming what were unambiguously cries of pleasure as I kept going. At least until she cried out...

"Enough...I can't take any more."

I'm still amazed at my boldness at what happened next.

I withdrew from Liz and just turned Eve around, bending her over the bench next to a still moaning and panting Liz. Quickly untying every string on her bikini, I exposed her wet vulva and the open void of her vagina, seemingly just waiting for the arrival of my cock. Bending down my erection, I slid it effortlessly and very pleasurably into Eve.

Perhaps assuming too much that what worked for Liz would work just as well for Eve, I went to town on her; as in giving her the hard fast thrusts that had prolonged Liz's orgasm so effectively. In this case anyway the assumption proved to be correct. Eve had already been highly aroused from watching my initial interaction with Liz, the fingering of her very sensitive clit and nipples had brought her to a much higher one.

Liz was still limp on the bench moaning through what she later told me were ongoing contractions when Eve exploded in climax. Her initial cry wasn't quite as loud as Liz', but still loud enough, as were her ongoing moans as I continued to pound her. They grew in volume, until she too called...

"That's all..."

I stopped thrusting, my hard erection fully penetrated into Eve's snatch. It was full of the wonderful ecstasy of having pleasured itself as I'd brought the girls to their climaxes; Eve's contractions now pummelling its length. It was only the amount of sex I'd had in the last two days and the speed with which the girls had come to their climaxes that had made it possible for me to service both of them with one erection. But now it was calling for its own satisfaction.

I looked down on the scene in front of me. Two, stunningly attractive, all but naked women laid out limp over the bench; their golden trusses cascading down their backs while all but submerging their heads and faces from my vision. There was actually something erotically urgent about the way the string ties of Eve's bikini were cast untidily on the bench as I'd rushed to expose her. And no less erotically urgent had been the way the gusset of Liz's swimmers had been pulled aside, the back narrow straps of her one piece skewed to the side.

They were both still moaning and panting; Eve much more so than Liz.

I can't deny momentarily experiencing a sort wicked feeling of something between male pride and dominance in that moment.

Maybe it was that that let me take another presumptuous action, not at all typical of me.

I withdrew from Eve and stood once again behind Liz. The push of my thighs against her incredibly cute butt was partly intended to give her some warning of what I was about to do; a chance to object if you will. No objection came.

I bent my erection down and penetrated her shallowly and waited a moment. Still no objection came.

I fully penetrated her, eliciting nothing more than a moan slightly louder and deeper than that she was already making.

I felt her grip me more tightly than she had before. I was looking for the movement that would give me the best possible orgasm; preferably before she called 'enough' again.

I started by thrusting slowly and deliberately, looking for the angle that would give me the most pleasure. It was nice; more than that, it was fantastic. But the noises she was making told me it was stirring up Liz too.

I found the angle, but there was a reptilian part of my brain working that evening. I had an irresistible desire to really go to town on her; passionate, fast, hard thrusting. Holding her hips, I surrendered to it. I figured she'd tell me if there was a problem.

It quickly became evident, the main problem was the danger of her calling time on me again before I was finished. I couldn't tell whether this was a new -- remarkably fast if so -- climax or a stirring up of the old one. But she was soon moaning and crying again as if I'd never stopped the first time.

But then, I was making my own noises. Grunts! Deep, meaningful grunts of pleasure and effort.

I could feel my climax building. Tendrils of pleasure merged into a single, hot, cock filling rapture as my balls boiled themselves into a state of hedonistic delight.

As the first pulse rushed up my cock I cried out like I'd never cried out before...

"FFFFAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK."

I bent over Liz's back as pulse followed mind blowing pulse, filling her with cum as my balls drained themselves into her snatch, soon leaving the three of us bent limp over the bench all of us still moaning and panting.

Liz laughed first. Nothing more than a giggle really. But it became contagious until we were all laughing at the position we'd ended up in. It was also Liz who eventually broke up the unusual sight of us on the bench with a very practical comment...

"I think I'd better get the dinner out of the oven."

12