University Years Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls disclose a fetish for some crazy sex.
7.3k words
4.81
7.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

I'd got home late from my trip out to the observation grid I had laid out on the Great Barrier Reef off Townsville for research purposes related to my Master's thesis.

So the girls were already home.

I'd had to leave early that morning to get out to the reef; certainly before the girls were up. So they hadn't had what you might call their daily indulgences yet. The only thing that made me think I wouldn't get jumped as I entered the unit was the fact I was cooking dinner and whereas sex can wait, food is less postponeable.

No sooner had I got in the door then they stood in front of me; Liz with a paper bag in her hand from the local - I was going to call it a surf store, but since there's no surf in Townsville, being behind the barrier reef - beachwear store...

"We got you a present."

I took the bag and looked inside it. There were three pairs of racing swim briefs -- what we might usually call by the generic brand name of speedos, but these were of a different brand. One black, one a mid-blue and the other fire engine red.

"We've already washed them. Try on the red one."

I held it up. These briefs are way more common in Australia than they are in the US; especially with an older generation, who grew up in them, and those involved in the life saving movement. My generation has more defaulted to board shorts, and I suppose, somewhat affected by US attitudes, and by the bright colour, asked...

"Isn't it a little gay?"

"I think you can be assured you've proved yourself in that area. They are just for around the house and the unit pool with us if you want. Try them on, let's see what they look like."

I went into my room and stripped of, pulling the rather close fitting garment on. It was a novel feeling. These were rather low slung. As I adjusted them for a comfortable fit, they didn't quite come up high enough to completely hide my pubic hair and left just a hint of a bum crack at the back.

I looked down at the bulge that was my manhood, laying across to the side with my balls distinguishable underneath. There was a lot of detail in the shape they revealed. There was enough of a pouch built into the garment that it sat comfortably; sort of sheathed but not crushed. Still, this was the very bulge that I thought gave them a bad reputation.

Standing as straight as I could -- I was going to add with my gut held in, but since I hadn't eaten for most of the day, there wasn't one -- I opened the door to find the girls standing there waiting...

"Oh wow"

Liz and Eve closed the small gap between us, rubbing their hands up and down on my lower stomach and down into my crotch; cupping the bulge as they did so...

"Happy now?"

"Oouu yes. Turn around..."

I complied, to immediately feel them groping my butt. I could talk about feeling like a piece of meat; but the truth was I loved the attention and the compliments inherent in their actions...

"Can I turn back now?"

"As long as you leave them on."

"If you insist. It's my turn to make dinner. I'd better get started."

As I fussed around making dinner, the girls never seemed to be far away; always positioning themselves for a view of my lower body. I even hammed it up for them a bit; wiggling my butt when the moment I had to bend over for any reason.

It made me realise what girls have to put up with all the time. I was enjoying the attention, but they were my lovers -- in a sense we haven't quite defined yet. I could see it would be creepy if it was an unattractive stranger.

They were a bit handsie over dinner, but that was all.

As Eve did the washing up, Liz and I sat on the lounge watching the news. Liz put her arm around my neck...

"Lie down on my lap."

I happily complied, pushing my head to the back of her lap where I could feel it in contact with her mons. Liz started stroking her hand through my hair with one hand while running the other through my chest hairs. It was a pleasant sensation, one I hadn't really felt since my first girlfriend, who liked do the same thing.

Because I was now occupying the full length of the lounge, when Eve finished the washing up, she indicated I should lift my legs up so she could slide in under them; tucking herself as close to my butt as she could as I brought them back down over her lap.

Liz's caressing of me had been pleasant. As was the view I had of looking up at her breasts in the small bikini top she was wearing. Her hand had run down to the point she could slide her fingers through my exposed pubic hair, but that was the limit of her sexual teasing, so she hadn't really got any reaction from my manhood.

Eve was positioned down the other end of my torso. As she brought her hands down, one went on my upper thigh, the other straight for my cock. Not as in cupping the bulge in my swimmers where my cock was, but rather by siding one finger back and forwards along its covered length.

That fairly quickly got a reaction.

All three of us basically watched as, encouraged along my Eve's finger, the bulged thickened, then elongated, then wormed its way into its normal aroused state extending up my stomach, now tightly sheathed in the Lycra covering of my swimmers. Because of the low waistband, the erection stood as a Lycra covered red pole stretching well above it; lifting the waistband a little as Eve's touching it caused it the surge up into the air before releasing down again.

Eve flicked its sheathed projection up and down with a couple of fingers placed under it. Smiling at Liz, she observed...

"Looks just like the guy on the beach doesn't it."

"Yea, except this ones a lot bigger and hotter than the one on the beach and the red makes it super-hot. So the sight of it turns me on even more."

I had to ask, because behind it I suspected lay their somewhat obsession with swim briefs on men...

"What's this about the guy on the beach?"

"A guy in speedos next to us must have fallen asleep while sunning himself and displayed a boner in his speedos for all to see as he lay there. We hadn't seen an erection before so we found it quite an arousing sight in a kinky sort of way."

"So, he was sitting next to you while I assume you were dressed in bikinis and you assume the only reason he's got a boner is because he's fallen asleep."

"He laid there very still."

"I bet he did. He was probably thinking about what he'd like to do to you. It's a wonder he didn't cum."

"Yea, well, whatever. It was still hot. We could barely take our eyes off it. And we stared at it for quite a while. But come to think of it, I do remember some pre-cum oozing through the tip of the material."

"Weren't you meant to find it offensive, even be traumatised by it?"

"That didn't occur to us. Are you offended by seeing a girls nipples poking out her bikini top on high beam? Indeed, I would have thought most men would enjoy the sight."

"Depends. Are we talking young women like yourselves or an old fat woman with pendulous breasts hanging around on her lower stomach?"

"Yea, I suppose if it had been a fat old bloke, it might have been less interesting. Maybe even creepy. But it wasn't. He was young and while not as hot as you, hot enough. But as I said, yours is much bigger than the one he displayed. His barely went over the waistband. Yours in nearly up to your navel. And his was sticking at an angle, whereas yours is determined to lay flat against your stomach."

"Maybe he wasn't fully aroused and it was caught up in his speedos."

"Maybe, but it was pretty rigid. Very rigid and I think we even saw it surge occasionally."

Eve put her hand down the waistband and tried to readjust the material to make my shaft stick up at a low angle relative to my torso. But each time it just stretched or slid through the material back to a horizontal position. Defeated, she just flicked the sheathed erection into an upward bounce again as she added...

"Nope. I can't get yours to sit like his. Or you've just got too much weight in there for gravity to act on."

"How long were you staring at this for?"

"A long time. Long enough to study it pretty thoroughly."

As she answered, Eve stuck her hand down the waistband again, this time bending my shaft up to a vertical position and then readjusting the material to sheath in that position. This time is stayed there. I thought it was an interesting sight. The girls obviously thought so too as Liz exclaimed...

"Ow wow. That's something. It makes me feel quite randy."

"From the look of your nipples, I thought you were both already pretty randy."

"Yea, but I'm talking make me want to mount it randy."

Liz reached over to let herself make a circle with her fingers and run it up and down the red material covering my shaft. It told me that, while the stretched material might not have elevated the waistband much, it had lifted the leg elastic well off my thigh, causing my balls to be exposed; something Liz took advantage of as she slipped her finger inside and tickled them.

Eve joined her in the action, making a circle of her own fingers and sliding it up and down in time with Liz, perhaps with her fingers offering a tighter grip around the shaft than Liz's...

"Look. It's starting to pump pre-cum."

Eve was right. A bubble of precum had penetrated the material. She slipped her finger over the edge, smearing it through the material. She did that twice before smacking me on the thigh...

"Fuck, I can't wait. Let me up."

I lifted my legs vertically to let her out. Immediately she turned back to face me, then straddled my hips on her knees.

She pulled aside the gusset of her bikini pants, then lifted the waistband of my swimmers over my vertical erection and tucked it behind my balls before she grabbed the now exposed shaft and guided it into her vagina.

I don't know about her not being able to wait. I do know she had got herself pretty aroused. As she eased herself down, my erection went into her in one easy push; her body opening to the passage of it as effortlessly and delightfully as you could hope.

As she looked up to me for the first time after straddling me, it was fair to say both Liz and myself had been taken by surprise by the sudden turn of events. Eve grinned a wicked grin before bending down to nuzzle my neck, sitting on me at full penetration.

I looked up at Liz. She was staring bug eyed at the back of Eve's head.

I playfully reached up and brushed the triangle of Liz's bikini top off her right breast and played with the jutting nipple; in the process, attracting her attention. She bent down to kiss me, the side of her head brushing against the top of Eve's before Eve rose to sit upright on me again.

Eve leaned back, starting to ride me cowgirl style. She was clearly targeting her g spot as I felt my shaft pushed hard against the front wall of her vagina by her backward lean; riding me from 1/4 to 3/4 penetration. I also sensed -- since Liz was blocking my view -- it opened up a gap which would let me finger her clit. I blindly groped with my spare hand along her thigh until my fingers found her crease and then her clit.

Eve was starting to moan when Liz tapped my head...

"Lift your head up. I want to get out."

She was standing next to the lounge the second my head was elevated far enough, first dropping the gym shorts she had on, with nothing underneath. Then pulling the strings on her bikini top. To leave herself naked.

Straddling my face, she looked down and raised her eyebrows playfully as she asked...

"Ready for this."

I nodded, whereupon she lowered herself to within licking distance of her clit. Her crease was already quite damp and her clit swollen before my tongue extended to flick itself against her bud. She shivered, letting out a little...

"Ooooooouuuuuu...

With that first contact.

But I could have done with another pair of arms; the game I was playing being more like twister than a normal person's sex. One arm still wove its way between Liz's thighs to be playing with Eve's clit, the other contorted itself to rise up to tweak Liz's nipple.

What I needed were another pair to rest on Liz's thighs or go through to her back to provide height and distance guidance for her. She was a bit too far back and a bit high for comfort. I had to compress my neck and hold my head uncomfortably up to get my tongue at her clit, and even then my options for stimulate her were limited to an extended tongue flicker navigated into position by feel and guesswork. The reactions from Liz told me the navigation was on target, but eventually I had to ask...

"Can you shuffle forward a bit?"

That was so much better. Now I could really feel on my tongue the clit I was stimulating, even suck it a bit between my lips. Now my senses could be overwhelmed by Liz's glorious sexual aroma.

Liz got the benefit of it too.

Eve might have started first, but Liz was now the one giving out he most signals of an impending orgasm. Not just vocally, but by the way I could feel her thighs quivering.

I gave her a burst of almost manic tongue flicking across her clit, causing her to explode in orgasm; crying our as she bent down over me, not able to fold herself tight enough to do anything but face plant into the arm rest of the couch. I kept flicking while still tweaking her nipple, prolonging her orgasm, until she lifted herself out of my reach, still moaning and panting in her bent over posture.

You could tell that the usual flood of oxytocin was giving her a desire to swap me with passionate embraces by the way she started caressing my face. But positioned as she was, that was the limit of what she could achieve.

Although I couldn't see her, I could tell Eve wasn't far from her orgasm too. Now Liz was finished -- for the moment at least -- I regretted I couldn't reach around to play with Eve's nipples; if only to multiply the effect of her orgasm.

My fingers were wet with her juices. They were only able to stay in contact with her clit, as she pounded my cock with her rapid rise and fall, by me reversing my wrist, cupping her mons to ride with her movements and then pushing my fingers through her crotch to tweak her clit.

Clearly the energy she was putting into her pounding of me was manifesting itself in her vocalisations of her excitement. It was those, more than anything, that conveyed to me rising excitement.

At the last moment, she reached under and grabbed the base of my shaft, using her hand to push it even more forcefully against the front wall of her vagina. She produced three loud grunts with the effort of those last three, forceful, firm drags of my shaft across her g spot, before she too exploded into a noisy orgasm...

"AAHHH...AAAHHH...AAAHhhhh...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH...OH MY GOD...ooooooooohhhhhhhhh."

I could feel her bend forward over Liz's back, no longer bending backwards to bend my shaft against the front wall of her vagina, but now thrusting rapidly against my shaft.

I think she was trying to prolong her orgasm. If she was trying to induce mine, it wasn't going to happen that easily. I was thoroughly enjoying the way my shaft was playing within her body. But the simple fact is, for some reason, I've never been quick to cum to the cowgirl or reverse missionary position.

It's a great way to let the woman control her own stimulation and find an orgasm and, if they really want to do it -- squeeze me tightly and go like crazy -- they can eventually make it happen. But frankly, I find I get a better orgasm if I let them finish and then flip them to bang away at them from on top.

But neither of those option was what I had in mind at that moment. With a degree of arrogance that in retrospect surprised me, I waited until Eve quietened down and then simply -- I suppose you'd call it demanded...

"OK, swap places."

I detected not the slightest reticence to do just that. Liz climbed off me to stand on the floor while Eve released my erection to come forward over my jaw, letting Liz mount me behind her.

I'd left in place the hand with which I'd been fingering Eve as this repositioning occurred. But as it became clear Liz was intending to lean forward and go more reverse missionary than cowgirl, pushing in deeply to rub her clit on my pubis, there was neither room nor need for that hand.

As I settled Eve in position for going down on her, I managed to extract the hand from under her. All the better to play with her nipples with.

As I started giving Eve head, I nearly drowned in her juices. She was wet -- very wet -- from the activities that had led to her first orgasm. Now I was almost overwhelmed by the olfactory and physical manifestation of that wetness as my tongue almost swam in her juices.

My own experience of this strange world I've found myself in of multiple daily orgasms is that I have a longer endurance -- for want of a better word -- for the second one. All the better to please the girls of course. The girls on the other hand seem to cum more quickly, well, at least if the sexual activities roll on from the first one.

So it was this time. Eve came first; face planting onto the arm rest like Liz had and then rolling theatrically onto the floor where she laid herself out flat still panting and moaning.

That gave Liz a lot more room for her reverse missionary position; really throwing herself into pumping me and letting me now stimulate her nipples as she did so; including some very nice sucking of them as Liz's thrusting caused them to rock back and forward right in front of my eyes.

As she came, she momentarily collapsed down on me, then tightened her grip on me and started pumping again, but with a tighter grip. It was clear -- to me at least -- that she was trying to induce my own climax.

At that point I was well away from it. As I said, it's not the best position for me for getting a really good one, or a fast one. Had I let her keep going, we would have got there, but that wasn't my preference.

Had we'd been on the bed, I would have just flipped her; my usual approach in this situation, usually achievable without breaking full penetration. But we weren't. Any flipping was going to drop her to the ground. There was no way we could do it without breaking penetration and starting again. And that would raise the question of who I start with. Liz would lose her 'possession is nine tenths of the law" advantage.

In retrospect, displaying a cockiness I was almost ashamed of, even as Liz pumped me, I asked...

"Who's going to go down on their back for me to take my cum shot?"

They both replied...

"Me."

Being a coward, I indicated...

"You guys sort it out. Maybe using paper, scissors, rock."

Liz stopped pumping and I watched her throw a paper at Eve, expressing a grunt of disappointment as Eve had apparently thrown a scissors, before looking down at me and indicating...

"Eve's got it."

Reluctantly Liz climbed off me, releasing my erection from her body with a thud back onto my stomach. I swung my legs off the couch, being careful not to walk on Eve, now lying on the carpet seemingly waiting for me.

As I got off, Liz folded her legs under her on the couch; apparently setting herself up as an audience for the pounding Eve was about to get.

I stood over Eve and quickly decided there was way too much clothing still involved. Eve still had on her bikini with the pulled aside gusset. I still had the swim briefs tucked under my balls. Frankly, I'm a naked sex man. Sure, in the heat of a moment, some residual clothing that passions didn't leave time to remove can have a frission all of its own. But that moment had passed. It was definitely time for naked...

"We've got some clothes needing to come off."

With something of the same theatrics as Eve had spilled herself onto the floor with, I lifted up her legs and then her hips, to let me pull her pants off her, tossing it to the side. Then I bent over her, pulled her by the arms to lift her torso, and stripped her of her bikini top. Then I dropped the red swimmers tucked under my balls to the floor too. I did hesitate on the last one. It meant Liz would have to watch my naked butt pumping Eve. So be it.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12