University Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood over Eve, looking down on her as she grinned back up at me, in the brief moment before I set to the business of fucking her, two thoughts rushed my mind.

The first was how did someone like me get the privilege of fucking a woman as sexually, enticingly, perfect as her? She, along with her near identical cousin, was not just one of the most beautifully and sexually charged women I'd ever laid eyes on. As much as I'd looked for red flags that might have let me put some barrier up between us because of obvious flaws in her personality, or even just because she was obviously going to get fat in the near future, I couldn't find any.

She and her cousin were the sweetest, most likable people I had the honour of knowing and, apart from there being nothing in her figure -- other than good sized breasts -- that suggested a latent likelihood of an expanding future, the photos I'd seen of their mothers indicated their genes suggested they'd look the same at 45 as they did now.

More practically was a hope I didn't make her cum again as I took my own pleasure in her. That would normally be a desire no man would express. Goodness most would hope their partners would cum faster and more often. Seeing a woman have multiple orgasms was a completely novel experience for me until the last week.

But with Liz sitting there passively watching, this was a different game. Eve's role now was simply and only to be my cum catcher after the girls had already had their turn. If Eve cums, then Liz is going to be wanting more, just at the time I had just blown my load into Eve. It wasn't life's worst fate, but wasn't one I wasn't confident of satisfying.

Straddling Eve's hips, I knelt over her, then laid down on her, my erection between her legs. I raised my torso enough for Eve to get a hand down and guide the tip of my erection into her wet vagina; removing her hand as I lowered myself back onto to her and pushed myself to a full penetration.

Pushing in hard, I screwed my cock around, circling the base of it against her vaginal opening; making sure it was still at full hardness after the interlude of transferring to the floor.

Then I started thrusting.

The nice thing about being on top is you get to control your own stimulation. I find there's no universal answer to a fantastic orgasm -- maybe other than a really hard cock and a prolonged warm up. Sometimes it's fast and furious, sometimes slow and romantic. Sometimes it's nothing more than jamming your cock hard in and rocking it against the front wall of her vagina. Sometimes it's short stroked, sometimes long.

And you never really know until you start at it what will work best on that day.

So you can try a bit of everything and see what rocks your boat.

I started with slow, long strokes while lying suspended over her body on my elbows. With Eve's firm grip on me, it was delightful. Every movement of my cock gave me a wonderful flood of pleasure to my brain. I savoured it for a while; enjoying every moment of it.

Eve seemed to enjoy it too; humming seductively as she ran her hand through my hair.

But the same male cockiness, that had let me demand the girls sort out between them who was going to throw themselves on their back and take my cum, niggled away; telling me I should give her a good manly pounding. Nothing nasty or hurtful. Just some really vigorous dominant male sex.

I raised myself on outstretched arms and upped the pace; still using long strokes -- although not so long I was in danger of coming out.

I was delivering them straight and flat and without any pubic grinding on full penetration. As I said, this was meant to be about me. I was deliberately leaving out all the little tricks that might be used to try to stimulate her clit or g spot. Or at least I thought I was. Because in the back of my now reptilian controlled brain, I was vaguely aware Eve was responding to my pounding more than I might have expected.

I was really enjoying myself, grunting like mad as I looked down on her gorgeous body under me, hammering it for all I was worth. Only the frequency of sex I'd had over the last few days was stopping me from already having spilled my load and given me the endurance to get the absolute best out of the pleasure I was finding in Eve.

All those tendrils of pleasure I was feeling in my cock were just starting to merge into one pre-orgasmic one when Eve moaned and threw her hips up into the air strongly enough to push mine up to; writhing about for more than a brief moment before settling back down, her hands firmly on my butt.

I'd stopped thrusting when she did that. Synchronised orgasms can be nice, but if the woman's throwing herself about, you can sort of lose the full benefit of yours in something like a climactic body battle.

As soon as she'd settled down, Eve's hands very much told me I should start pounding her again; an order I willing obeyed.

I could see the reason for her enthusiasm when my thrusts started her moaning again. But whatever was causing her such pleasure wasn't going to last for long. After only a few thrusts that moment, where you know you're about to lose it, came. I pushed in and held myself at full penetration as that first overwhelming pulse and rush of pleasure accompanied a rush of cum up my cock into the void of Eve's vagina and a groan of ecstasy loud enough to be heard two blocks away.

From there I simply listened to my body. Sometimes it says hold and collapse down on the girl and let the orgasm take its own course. This time it said pump like crazy. I did. I don't know what cum was actually coming out, and certainly what it felt like was hyperbole compared to any actual discharge, but the pulses and rapture felt like a firehose out of control and spraying stuff all over the place.

The wild pumping stirred up Eve, apparently extending her own climax as she started the very sort of climatic battle I thought my waiting had avoided, thrusting back at me; not always in synchronisation with my own. This time I did collapse back down on her; our bodies madly fucking and thrusting away at each other; both of us vocalising the ecstasy of our orgasms as the excitement of it all seemed to extend them unnaturally.

Eve rolled herself on top as she madly started kissing me; still grinding, pumping and undulating her whole body against mine until we broke out in a sort of mutual laughter at the intensity of it all, so drained we could barely move.

OK, so I have to admit, that climatic battle worked pretty well. Maybe it was letting that first pulse escape unmolested that made all the difference, but wow. That would have to be close to, if not actually, the best sex I'd ever had to that date. And in the last week, I've had some pretty good sex.

As our brains -- and especially mine -- started to revert to normal functioning, I looked past Eve's shoulder to where Liz was sitting watching; bug eyed and hard nippled. Like really hard nippled. Massively projecting edifices, pushing out like cut off telegraph poles from the tip of her breasts. She saw me looking...

"Fuck me. That was insane. You've got to do that to me. We've got to get that cock of yours hard again and quickly."

She got off the couch, stood to the side of me opposite the couch, took Eve's arm and rolled her off me, pulling my erection out of her in the process. That was the second time that's occurred. For all their wondrous personalities, the girls don't muck about.

As soon as she had clear access to me on my back, she straddled me and sat on my cock. It had been moderately hard when she'd pulled it out, but had settled more to a half mongrel by the time her crease sat over it. Firm enough to maintain directionality, instead of just flopping back and forwards, but it would have had trouble actually penetrating her.

But at that moment, penetration wasn't her intention. Instead she started sliding herself back and forwards over me; rubbing her highly aroused vulva -- very much including her clit from the reaction she gave -- up and down on my cock. She was wet as I'd ever felt her; well lubricated to slide up and down on me.

I looked across to Eve lying next to me, slowly ease herself up and taking Liz's former seat on the lounge. So, I had another audience watching the back of my soon to be pumping butt.

I watched in visual arousal as Liz closed her eyes and started to hum a little; already getting quite aroused, her breasts seductively wobbling with her movement. But the physical sensation of her rubbing on my cock and the visual one of her aroused body soon got the result Liz wanted; a hard erection. As soon as she felt it, she raised her hips enough to let her penetrate herself with my cock, lay down on me and rolled us over while retaining full penetration. She didn't muck about it asking for what she wanted...

"Fuck me like that."

There wasn't any uncertainty about what she meant. Hard and fast thrusting working up to almost manic levels. What might more crudely be called a good pounding. Only a few days ago I'd felt I had to treat the girls like delicate flowers, given their former virginity and complaining about stretched vaginas. I wasn't entirely comfortable with this business of going to town on them so early; even if I had just got a bit carried away with Eve. But in the end they are masters of their own bodies.

I lifted myself up and, after some preliminary warmup, started the hard and fast thrusting; the pounding of her if you will, because what happened during my climax was way crazier than anything conveyed by that word. This time there were no rules or limitations. I was neither trying not to stimulate Liz, nor going out of my way to do so. If I was going to fuck Liz like I'd fucked Eve, then I was doing so with a rather exaggerated sense of doing it for my masculine pleasure.

But it did mean I could now go to full, pubis crashing, penetration. The base of my cock rather likes the feeling of pushing hard against the rather firm opening to the girls' vaginas. I don't want to land on it so hard it might hurt them; there's no pleasure for me in that. I sort of pull back the fast thrust to a slow one the moment before I jam it against their vaginal opening and give a bit of a push and a screw around.

If I do it right, I suspect, from their reaction, I'm stimulating their clit too. But apart from the nice feeling for me (and maybe them) there's a bit of visual frission from the way it gives their body a push and maybe even wobbles their breasts.

I don't know that I'd ever before today been given such liberty to go to town with a fucking like I was now giving Liz. Usually the need to see to the girl's orgasm would dominate most of the time I was having sex. Once they'd had theirs and I could safely seek my own pleasure with this sort of pounding, my cock was well brewed up and it wouldn't last long.

Now I was starting from scratch, doing it with a cock already well drained. Indeed, in the back of my head was a concern -- however much I was enjoying the sensation of pounding Liz -- that I might not be able to find a climax at all.

Liz had strongly stimulated herself, and was well aroused, before I'd even penetrated her. It wasn't very long at all before I could feel her thighs and hips quivering in excitement; an excitement mirrored in her breathing and moans.

As she came, she avoided the hip throwing that Eve had done. Instead, her hips and thighs -- and her vagina -- tightened on me as her vocalisations changed from hums of building pleasure to much louder moaning 'ooouuus' of overwhelming ecstasy.

Without a signal from her to do so -- indeed with her hands on my butt pushing me on -- I didn't stop thrusting; even into her tightened, contracting vagina. Which seemed to mean her orgasm kept going; much longer than I'd ever had a girl go before.

I was starting to get concerned I was going for too long; even contemplating having to fake a climax -- something I'd never even had to think about before.

There was no lack of pleasure being communicated to my brain from my erection. It was wondrous. And the crazy grunting I was making with every thrust was a combination of pleasure and sheer exhausting effort. But it wasn't building.

I figured Liz couldn't go on climaxing forever. Surely there'd come a point of too much; where she told me to stop.

I tried a different tack. I pushed myself into full penetration and in a more continuous process of the end of thrust thing I'd been doing before, rocked and screwed the very base of my erection against her vaginal opening. I knew it might stimulate her clit even more, but It was probably a more certain way of getting myself over the edge.

As Liz tightened her grip on me, I felt for the first time something akin to a gathering climax. It built, helped to no small extent by the way Liz was squirming and undulating against me in the throes of her own seemingly never ending orgasm.

It kept building, in a way I'd never fully sensed before. It was the sensory equivalent of watching a giant wave build itself as it headed towards a beach. A mere bump in the ocean swells to a sizable bulge, then starts to peak and heighten. You think it has to break. But not yet. It rushes towards the shore growing taller and impossibly taller.

My brain said this was going to be a monster.

You can compare it to the sudden crashing, dumping break of a massive wave, or an explosion in my brain. Both apply.

As that first pulse raced up my shaft, I held on full penetration as, almost caught be surprise, I unintentionally cried out...

"OH GOD...AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR"

I granted myself the time to wait for the second pulse, even if it was only because I was too busy crying out to do otherwise.

Then, with the same reptilian instinct that had driven my climax with Eve, I dropped down on Liz and went to town on her; pumping crazily. There surely can't have been anything left in me for my cum to have firehosed her vagina, but what I might have discharged was irrelevant compared to the sense of my body trying to do so.

Liz might have preplanned it after watching Eve -- or maybe it was just as instinctive as mine. But she started to throw her orgasm rocked body back at mine as vigorously as I was going to town on her. Once again I was in an unsynchronised climatic battle; and a pretty rapturous one at that as we seemingly fought each other for our own pleasure needs to dominate that of the other; ending up in a rather gratifying draw.

Unlike with Eve, my attempted pumping wasn't a case of withdrawal and thrust. I held on full penetration as much as Liz's manic movements would let me, jerking my erection at her; grinding the base of my shaft against her vaginal opening -- but very likely in the process rubbing against her clit too. For me, it was like every jerk unleashed another flurry of whole body shivering, ecstatic, pulses.

Our bodies even rolled about as Liz's attempt to dominate things threw me on my side to give her more freedom of movement.

I finally surrendered, completely exhausted, to let Liz roll on top. I was little more than a limp, unresponsive, puddle of human flesh energy wise, even if my cock was still hard. But Liz wasn't finished and was still going to town on me for more than a few moments after I'd given up all ability to struggle further.

But she too eventually came to a stop; lying across the top of me like a warm, delightfully lumpy blanket. Her passions were as spent as mine. There was no pashing, no mad kissing. Just her limp head face down into the carpet next to mine; her warm breath heating up my ear as her panting told me she also had nothing more to give or take.

I closed my eyes; basking in a sort of post orgasmic glow. But just as much I was avoiding eye contact with Eve. She had just sat there watching it all and the show we'd just put on had left the one she starred in on a tier below. I certainly didn't have the energy or inclination to roll on and take it to another level for her. Playing dead was a much safer option; something I exaggerated by letting my arms flop out to the side in a crucifix position, instead of cupping Liz's butt.

My erection wasn't going anywhere; it was still hard, thick and long, deeply plugging Liz's vagina and I had not the slightest inclination to remove it.

Somehow Liz found the energy to screw herself around on it a little bit more; finding in the movement some apparently delightful residue of her climax; commutating that to me by the moans she unleashed into my ear.

I wasn't going to be the first one to make a move. The closed eyes provided a subterfuge for continuing to lie dead limp under Liz. Goodness, while my cock was still hard and penetrated in her, why would I even want to move? But even, after an almost indecent pause, it finally went soft and shrunk to the point it was only just flaccidly plugging her vaginal opening, ready to fall out at the slightest movement, I declined to make any move.

Eventually Liz did; smothering me in a storm of kisses that eventually invaded my mouth and made a decent attempt at knotting our tongues together. Then she rolled off me; two naked, well fucked bodies just staring up at the ceiling; because even if Liz's final erotic oral assault on my senses had forced me to open my eyes, I still wasn't game to look across to Eve.

Still, there was a danger in me just lying there. Eve might get an idea. I groggily sat up; reaching down to where the swimmers I'd discarded on the floor still lay and slid them up my legs until they could cover up what might have been the temptation of my exposed cock.

I looked to Eve, now dressed back in her bikini, and cheekily raised my eyebrows at her. She grinned and shook her head back at me...

"Fuck. We could make porno movies out of this stuff."

"It might not do much for our reputations."

"They're already down the toilet. With the noises we've been making, everyone in the building -- and probably next door too -- is going to be thinking we're running a brothel here."

"I've never been in a brothel, but unless the girls in them are really good actors, I very much doubt the sex could be anything like as passionate as what I've just shared with you girls."

"Whatever, they're certainly going to know some really weird shits been happening."

I stood up and sat in the centre of the couch, next to Eve. For a short while Liz's naked body just lay there, both Eve and I staring down at her as Liz remained almost motionless, except for her head; which rotated slightly as she looked around the room.

I dare say Eve and I had slightly different thoughts about the sight; because mine were certainly affected by the sheer sexual beauty of her naked form.

Eventfully Liz's eyes focused on us...

"I suppose I'd better get up."

I was rude enough to answer...

"No, there's no hurry. Watching you there is better than anything we'll find on TV."

"Oh shit. Don't tell me you want more. You'd better be careful what you wish for."

"No, I definitely done for the day. But even the most worn out athlete can enjoy watching the game."

Liz grinned at me...

"What, now you want Eve and me to go down on each other for your viewing pleasure."

I put on a mock stern voice...

"Nnooo. That's not what I meant. And I'm going to shut up now because anything else I add by way of explanation will only dig my hole deeper."

Liz sat up; ferreting around for her clothing which she put back on before sitting the other side of my on the couch...

"Right. What's on TV?"

12