University Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our job underwater entailed a few processes. One was photographing the reef grid by grid to enable me to monitor reef growth or regression. At the same time we had to take temperature readings and water samples from different parts of the gridded area. After checking they were doing it in a way that was consistent with my usual process -- to ensure the readings could be compared with earlier and later ones -- I left the girls to the temperature and water collection process while I took the photographs.

After about fifteen minutes, Liz surfaced, then, as agreed, joined us a half hour after that to take Eve's place.

My main constraint was the air supply. But the dive was fairly shallow and I had a good breathing technique and, with the wetsuit, was reasonably impervious to any sense of getting cold. So I tended to budget about a one and a half hour dive window. Two of those would usually be enough to cover this grid area, with a half hour break between dives which I'd use to transfer data, have a snack and change tanks. But there were another three areas to be done. Whether I could cover two grid areas in a day depended on the weather and how smoothly thing went.

For today, with the girls as reasonably inexperienced helpers, I was really only budgeting on doing one grid area.

At the end of the first session, I surfaced with Liz to find Eve relaxing in the boat dressed in nothing more than a small pair of bikini pants. She helped us aboard, taking our fins and tanks to make it easier for us to climb the ladder.

Normally what I wear between dives is no big deal. If the day isn't too hot, I just peel my wetsuit down to my waist. But in the tropics in summer, sitting around under the sun, with no wind and with a damp wetsuit on -- even a thin one -- is like giving your balls a steam bath. So not a great idea and certainly not comfortable.

So I use my surfer's change towel/ poncho to strip off my wetsuit and put on a pair of board shorts.

The girls being on board changed the narrative somewhat.

I'd die of heatstroke if they tied to instigate sex again with me still wearing it at this time of the day, so I went straight into stripping it off as soon as I got aboard. And under the new regime that they'd imposed on me, I slipped on a pair of the racing briefs they'd bought me instead of board shorts. I'd deliberately brought the black ones, thinking they might not have been as sexually provocative to them as the red or blue ones.

Then, not allowing any distractions, I securely stored, tagged and logged the water samples and uploaded, the pictures and temperature records. Well, I did allow one distraction as Liz stripped out of her stinger suit to follow Eve in slipping on a pair of bikini pants.

The girls recognised my need to attend to these jobs, so entertained themselves with idle chat as they sat in the sun. But even as I'd gone about that work, I'd been contemplating what happens next.

To be honest, I'd guessed that the girls would probably want sex on the boat at some stage. There was little doubt the novelty would appeal to them and they could moan their hearts out without worrying about the neighbours hearing it. It was part of why I'd only planned for working on one site today. But I thought it was more likely to be at the end of the day.

They'd caught me by surprise with their wetsuit fetish and the sex before we went diving. And I detected that had not come close to satisfying their sexual intentions for the day. Clearly this had been planned by them as a fuck feast and I pondered what I should do if they came onto me as we shared our snack. While the day was not intended to be a hurried one, I sort of preferred they didn't. It's where being in a polygamous relationship makes it somewhat more complex. A quickie with one of them might have been almost attractive, but when dealing with two I'd found it very hard for it not to turn into a prolonged, multi-orgasm orgy. And for some reason, that probably discloses a conservative, maybe even OCD approach to these things, I'd prefer that to wait until the end of the day.

I got the snack box and a couple of drinks out of the fridge and went and sat on the elevated tank rack stand next to -- but not too close to -- Eve. Liz was sitting on the side of the boat facing us both. I placed the snack box between Eve and myself, but having made her selection from the fruit in the box, she bent over my lap to move the box to the other side of me and slid across so that our thighs were in full contact, then rested her hand half way up my thigh, all while continuing her discussion with Liz about the fish she'd seen down there as if nothing had happened.

Predictably, even as we continued to talk about the dive, her hand edged up my thigh until the back of her fingers were in contact with my balls and the base of my manhood. Just as predictably, she started moving her fingers to stroke my shaft and she got a reaction.

The truth was, it had already been primed by the sight of Liz sitting opposite me. Her naked breasts were alluring enough by themselves. But she was sitting with her legs wide apart and the way she sat, elevated on the higher gunnel of the boat and only the back half of her actually sitting on it, displayed the thick lips of her pronounced mons bulge, with her bikini pants drawn into a shallow camel toe through it.

So it took very little from Eve to generate the full, hard boner, stretching out the material of the racing briefs well over the waistband in exactly the way the girls found such a turn on.

The conversation, eating and drinking (only of chilled water least there be any doubt) continued through all of this as if nothing had happened, although I was aware that Liz's gaze rarely left my erection. I had to turn my head 90 degrees to see what Eve was focused on, but every time I turned to talk directly to her it suggested the same focus as Liz's

It wasn't as though I was bent over double trying to hide it. I was in, what might be called, an open posture; leaning back against the low bulkhead that ran down the centre of the tank rack, desperately trying to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

But at that point, I still thought we could finish our snack and have another dive before the orgy started; what was happening being nothing more than a teasing interlude.

I started to doubt that judgement when I noticed Liz showing increasingly obvious signs of very strong arousal. Her nipples were jutting out, as hard and fully extended as cut off telegraph poles. More than that, the tightly fitted narrow gusset of her bikini pants showed her labia widely spread, enough that the left outer one had escaped from the leg seam, and was getting very damp; one might even say wet.

I glanced sideways to Eve to see her nipples were also fully extended.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on women. Two serious previous relationships doesn't make you that. But I was once again taken aback by the sexual drive of these two girls. It was beyond anything that I'd experienced. They might have been virgins two weeks ago, but what they'd told me indicated sex had been an almost obsessive focus of their attention for quite some time. It seemed now they had access to it, their demand for it was nearly insatiable.

I wondered if this was a short term thing, something they would get over; although the stories of their mothers' attitude to sex indicated that might be more a subtle matter of degree than an absolute difference.

Even though a pool of pre-cum had penetrated my racing briefs and was sitting revealingly on the tip of the Lycra sheath over my erection, and I felt a certain degree of sexual desire myself, I took one last shot at getting the reason for our trip back out back on the road...

"Well, should we get ready for our second dive?"

Liz didn't beat around the bush. She moved across and sat on my lap facing inward, using her hand to bend my erection down so she was sitting with that pushing up through her open damp crease...

"What about some sex first?"

"I thought you might like to wait until we had time to really satisfy you both at the end of the diving."

"You could give each of us a quickie now and we could still satisfy us to our hearts content later."

"I thought quickies usually end up being for the benefit of guys, not of women."

"Maybe, and maybe that's OK in these circumstances. Maybe I can just lie back and think of what will follow later while you have a good fuck of me now."

"And what is Eve going to do as we do that?"

Eve chipped in...

"Watch, help you quickly refract, then lie back and get fucked by you too."

Liz was already rubbing her clit by moving back and forwards on the tip of the erection she was sitting on. Really, the die was already cast.

I grinned at her in friendly submission...

"OK, anything for you girls."

Liz got off me, took my hand and led me forward of the tank rack where there was more room. She dropped her bikini pants and lay down on the carpeted floor as I dropped my swim briefs. I looked down at Liz as she lay, legs splayed widely, her hips elevated and rocking as she teased me with the sight of her aroused vulva and openly receptive vagina.

I'd decided I was going to take her at her word; otherwise we'd be here all day. I was going to fuck her in a way that would bring me to a good fast climax. I'd try to do what I could to stimulate her too; but it wasn't going to be my top priority and in the missionary position it would be dodgy whatever I tried.

I knelt between her legs and eased myself down onto her, bring the tip of my erection up into her crease. A single surge of it let it locate her waiting vagina and bring it into a shallow penetration of her. I pushed it gently in, finding a warm wet, receptive void which offered not the slightest resistance to my full penetration of her.

Even if I was inclined to worry more about my own climax than hers, it is impossible to make love to Liz without being viscerally aware I was making love to a stunning beautifully woman for whom I had strong feelings. I nuzzled her cheek and gently bit her neck before presenting my lips to hers for a kiss; one she turned into a deep lasting kiss as I started thrusting into her body. Supporting my body just over hers, I made sure my chest moved against her hardened nipples. I could feel them bend over to my movements.

And I dipped my hips a bit to let me thrust upwardly to just maybe stimulate her g spot. But I also on full penetration circled the very base of my shaft around the firm opening to her vagina. I did it because it gave me a rush of pleasure, but hoped I was also somehow grinding my pubis against her clit. These are the things a guy doesn't really know. And even if he has an answer for one woman, it doesn't necessarily apply to any other.

As I kissed her, she softly moaned into my mouth. Something was working. But it was working for me too and for once, if I was holding back at all, it was to extend my pleasure, not ensure hers.

It was sex at its most conventional; just a good old fashioned root, and a quickie at that. From the first thrusts, every movement of my shaft generated little tendrils of pleasure that bathed my shaft in ecstatic sensations and shared those sensations with my brain. My erection, responding to its erotic circumstances, felt completely full and hard, its skin stretched as it filled Liz's vagina with its length and thickness and conveyed back to me its enjoyment of the moment and the beautiful woman's body in which it found itself.

From the outset, I sensed -- indeed delighted in - a slow and continuous build to my climax. Those tendrils of pleasure were becoming more constant and lasting. They were joining up to make my erection a singular radiating source of erotic contentment.

I hummed into Liz's mouth with each delightful thrust; reciprocating her own moans.

It was too late the change the outcome. My climax had reached the stage where I crossed the bridge and there was no stopping it. As that first ecstatic pulse accompanied the rush of cum up my shaft, I lifted my head skywards and let out an almighty groan, suddenly pumping Liz's body for all it was worth. To my surprise, that somehow triggered her too and she squirmed under me as she went through the throes of her own climax and her vagina pummelled my still hard manhood.

As our bodies returned to their pre-climatic state, I just stayed there on top of Liz, not yet ready to withdraw my erection from her, at least until I sensed Eve's feet near my head and heard her sensual voice question...

"Well, if we're going to get the next dive in, shouldn't you roll off Liz so I can get my turn going?"

I didn't even look up. She was right. I simply rolled off Liz, my erection being dragged from her vagina in the process, still firm enough to slap down on my stomach with something of a thud. Immediately Eve, now completely naked, stepped over me to stand straddling my hips.

As she had done before when encouraging a quick refraction, she sat down on my cock; her crease straddling it. It still had enough firmness that as she slid back and forwards along it, it didn't flop back and forwards under her. It stayed pointing at my navel.

All I can say about this technique of Eve's is that it works rather well. It was clear she was already highly aroused before she sat on me -- probably from watching as Liz got banged before her. It was also clear her clit is a big beneficiary from her actions. If she doesn't reach a climax before she gets me fully refracted, she'll get one soon enough after I start on her; something which helps me refract by taking away any anxiety I feel about satisfying her.

But all that is dodging the more male reptilian aspects of the process. I'm lying back passively watching as this stunningly attractive, sexually charged woman is dancing around on my hips. Her positively erotic breasts are swaying provocatively with every movement, her gorgeous face is smiling knowingly down at me, her long blonde hair is flicking around like she's shooting a shampoo commercial and all while her wet slippery crease is teasing up my manhood.

In this case, she came before she'd got a full erection out of me. As she came, she quickly lifted up her hips, tilted my by now reasonably firm erection up and had me penetrate her, immediately lying down on top of me and rolling us over, leaving me on top. As I felt her contraction bear down on my shaft, it brought it to the full hard erection she'd been working for.

That meant I now had but one job; to give myself the best orgasm I could.

Whatever hesitancy had existed in the first days of my physical relationship with the girls -- as their virginal vaginas had adapted to penetration and left them with a stretched feeling -- had long since passed. Maybe consistent with their powerful libidos and increasing array of fetishes, they seemed to like their sex delivered with a passion; sometimes more than I was used to giving.

But in this case, that was exactly what Eve was getting. After moving my legs to the outside of hers, to close up her crotch and tighten up her grip on me, I lifted myself on upstretched arms. That let me strengthen my arousal by being able to look down on her body -- and particularly her breasts -- as I fucked her. Then, after just a couple of start-up thrusts, I went at it with a will.

It was, as it always is with the girls, a delight. I was grunting like crazy as I pounded her; pushing my shaft into full penetration each time to get that fantastic feeling of the base of my cock levering momentarily against the hard opening of her vagina.

But after what must have been about five minutes of highly enjoyable and very erotic sex, I realised I wasn't getting any closer to a climax.

I tried staying on full penetration and working and circling the base of my shaft against her vaginal opening to try and increase my stimulation.

All that did was trigger another climax in Eve as my pubis worked against her clit.

Finally, just as I was contemplating faking it, I bent down to her ear and whispered...

"Grip me tighter."

She gripped me tighter alright; almost crushingly so. But that did it. Returning to full length thrusts, my grunts turned to moans and I quickly could feel myself brewing up in a really nice way. I just sensed that, with all the thrusting that had proceeded it, this was going to be a monster.

It was too. That first pulse had me cry out almost deafeningly. A prolonged, almost mournful, moan of unbounding pleasure.

Completely by instinct, I found myself hammering frantically away at Eve and moaning like crazy as pulse after pulse of pure ecstatic pleasure wracked my body. When, after much longer than usual, it finally stopped, I feel exhausted over Eve's body, only to have shuddering waves of after climaxes cause me to go into a sort of spasm on top of her as I felt compelled to deliver a few more thrusts into her.

With not even the strength to any longer do anything other than let my full weight bear down on Eve, I rolled myself off next to her still panting like a marathon runner; laid out flat on the cockpit floor, a full erection still bisecting my lower torso.

Liz, still naked, bent over me...

"You seemed to enjoy that. Aren't you glad you surrendered to my suggestion?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure I've got any energy left for a dive."

"You'll recover. You always do. I think there's something about having a couple of naked women prancing around you that generates its own energy source."

She was probably right. That and the need to take the rest of the readings to keep my thesis on track. I offered her up a hand and she grabbed to help me to my feet.

We did the dive, but the girls weren't finished with me yet.

Certainly the time it took to do the second dive revived any shortage of energy that I might have felt immediately after I emptied my balls into Eve. I'd like to be in a position to make some knowledgeable pronouncement about how post sex exhaustion is a very temporary thing that nature somehow imposes for some good biological reason; but frankly, I've never before had sex as often or as intensely as I am with the girls.

With my two previous girlfriends, sex three times a week would be regarded as a good week. And since most of my energy would be directed to achieving their climax, and a good fast pounding was definitely not the way to do that, it was definitely not the body draining sex I'm having with the girls. As to once they had their climax? Well, quite often I wouldn't even be able to get into position for me to really give myself some pleasure before I'd go off in a sort of damp squid climax. And even if there was time, I didn't dare give them the sort of hard, rapid pounding the girls seem to actually get off on.

But, yes, by the end of the dive, my energy level had been restored.

As to my libido, in a way, that was a different question. I wasn't lacking in the erection department. I'd had several boners stretch out my wetsuit as I'd watched the girls prance around near me underwater in the transparent stinger suits. I could get it up OK.

But if a few weeks ago I'd thought the male desire for sex was unlimited, I was having to revise that opinion. At a higher intellectual level, something in my brain was saying that, really, I'd had enough for one day. Of course, being a male, there's a second voice enters the discussion. When flaccid, my cock tends to be reasonably silent on the issue. Once it has gone to a full hard boner, it speaks up. And whatever the brain might be saying, the message of the boner is always the same; to put it crudely, because that is the language of the boner, "let me at her; I'll do her."

Before we got out of the water I resigned myself to it being a girl led decision as to whether we packed up and motored home or we settled down for the orgy that I'd always sensed the girls had intended. It was possible they'd decide they'd had enough, but what Liz had said during the break made me doubt that.