University Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what was clear was that I had to get out of my wetsuit quick smart. Whatever fetish the girls might have about latex and neoprene, as I said before, I'd die of heat exhaustion if I had to perform at this time of a hot day still in my wetsuit -- even if it was wet.

As soon as we boarded the boat, while Liz and Eve secured the gear, I stripped out of my wetsuit, putting on -- because, whatever outcome I might have been targeting I knew I'd be expected to -- the black swim briefs.

The lack of a shirt to accompany it was simply because it was too hot and with the full length shade cover the boat had, not obligatory for sun protection.

I stood there watching the girls finishing up the job of giving the gear an initial fresh water wash, then securing it in place. Liz, having surfaced earlier was back in her bikini briefs. Eve was still in her wet, and therefore essentially transparent, stinger suit. Even though Liz was more naked, there was something that erotically drew the eye to Eve and her transparent suit.

She had flipped the hood off her head, releasing her long blonde hair to cascade down her back. The way the nipples poked out on high beam and the colour of them showed through the material was probably a good start as to why they drew the eye. And the sight of that subtle little camel toe running through her crotch helped a lot too. I can't deny it had an effect on me, even if it didn't manifest itself in an erection.

As they finished and turned towards me, I asked...

"Right. Ready to go home?"

Eve walked up to me and cupped my balls, drawing the inevitable physical reaction that will have; more so when it has already been primed by the visual delight of the girls...

"I thought we were going to do some fooling around first."

So much for thinking I could skip the sex.

With an erection already filling Eve's hand, it was pointless resisting. In any case, encouraged by the silent voice of my erection, I was already thinking about the erotic thoughts I'd had earlier of stripping Liz out of her stinger suit. Admittedly, that was of having her fall head first into the water and losing the already half off suit due to water pressure. Peeling Eve's off might not be quite the same, but it was right in front of me.

I pulled down the zipper running down the front of the suit all the way to her navel as I teasingly asked...

"What fooling around?"

For a moment, it felt like I was the hero in a James Bond movie as he peels a wet suit off his romantic lead. The stretchy suit sprung to the side, revealing the inner half of both her breasts and the deep line of cleavage between them; her projecting nipples caught in the wet material and momentarily preventing their exposure.

That is where the movie scene is cut, leaving the rest to the imagination. I was going to be able to fill in the gap that left.

I opened out the front of the suit further, leaving her breasts fully exposed and framed by the suit which now ran down the outside of them.

As I brushed my hands across her projecting nipples, Eve, who had previously stood in silence, finally replied...

"I think you've got the idea."

Eve's hand was circling my still swimwear sheathed, fully formed erection, jerking it lightly. I pulled the suit off her shoulders and peeled it down her body until it was bunched on her thighs except for where the sleeve of the arm holding my cock was bunched at her wrist.

I had already determined I was going to try a sex position I'd never done before, but had always wanted to, at least while I pleasured the girls anyway.

Eve released my cock, and I released her arm from the bunched up material, as I bent over and guided her to lie on the carpeted floor of the cockpit. I separated her legs as much as the bunched suit around her thighs would permit and knelt between them.

Then lifting her legs up vertically, I stripped her of the stinger suit, leaving her naked. While leaving her naked is quite a pleasure, the whole process didn't quite have the sexual frission that I had imagined might have arisen from letting a drop into the water strip Liz. But that is probably more the power of the imagination than anything else.

In any case, lifting her legs vertically was the first step in my penetration of her.

Lifting her higher, with her butt off the ground, and hooking her lower legs over my shoulder, I adjusted the height of her hips, now resting against the front of my torso, so that her vagina was at the height of the base of my cock.

Bending my erection down, I penetrated her. As I pushed in fully in, I felt my cock bent down by the angle of her body.

I'd read this was meant to be a great way to stimulate their g spot.

I withdrew my cock to about the depth I thought her g spot was, then thrust my hips back and forwards, just enough to move it against her vaginal wall in the area I thought would be most sensitive; looking for signs it was having the effect I wanted on her.

At first I thought it wasn't working, so extended the range of my thrusting. But when she gave a little moan -- whether of pleasure or that initial discomfort that g spot stimulation can cause wasn't clear - and twisted and tightened her hips against me, I figured I'd found the spot.

I ramped up my thrusting to a steady moderate pace; trying to work around that same depth of penetration to, let's call it, stay on target.

It was an interesting -- and rather erotic - way to have sex. I could look down and see my shaft disappearing into her vagina and come back out again, glistening with her juices.

It was also having its intended effect. Between Eve's moans and breathing, I could tell she was soon building to an orgasm; more so as her hips started quivering. When she came, it wasn't just the extended moan that attested to it being a good one for her. As she tightened her thighs and pelvic floor against me, her hips did what you could almost call a dance against me and around the cock I still had buried in her. Maybe it was the equivalent for this position of the hip lifting and swaying that they do when I finger them; but I could feel different muscles in her thighs tighten and release as she lifted her hips up and down and circled it around my now deeply buried erection, all as her contractions pummelled my manhood and she moaned like crazy.

When what seemed like a very long orgasm finally burnt itself out, I eased her hips back down onto the floor of the boat, letting my erection pull itself from her as she did.

I turned around to where Liz was resting against the rack for the tanks. As I caught her eye, she exclaimed with a smile...

"I want what she just had."

Taking a step to the side on my knees to open up a space in front of me alongside Eve, I replied...

"Well, you better present yourself for it then."

Liz came and stood in front of me, her feet placed next to where Eve's hips rested in post orgasmic bliss. The crotch of her bikini pants were wet to the point of being translucent and her nipples pushed out into jutting edifices. Being a silent watcher of what I'd just one to Eve had clearly had an effect on her.

After running my fingers through her crease for a moment, feeling up her firm clit as I did so, I pulled down her pants before guiding her to lie on the floor with her legs either side of me.

Then it was a case of once again, lifting her legs up and hitching her knees over my shoulder as I shuffled forward to close any gap that created. As I looked down at her over elevated crotch, the sight that was presented to me was of one very aroused woman.

Her labia were swollen and spread wide open, her crease was so wet it was almost like a pool of juices was forming in her elevated vulva, her bud firm and prominent at the front of her crease and her vagina a dark open hole, obviously well and truly ready to receive what I was about to present to it.

I lowered her hips enough to let me penetrate her, then, as I had with Eve, took some slow initial thrusts to ensure I was getting the right depth of penetration.

Liz came much faster than Eve, but much more powerfully too; nearly pushing me over with her twisting and turning through the early stages of her orgasm and groaning and moaning loud enough that you had to wonder whether she might have been heard on the fishing boat anchored several K's away.

Now came the hard part. Withdrawing and repositioning for my own climax raised the question of who'd take my cum shot and the possibility that itself would turn into an ongoing, turn taking orgy. I needed to cum, if I was going to at all, while making it look like I was just finishing my fucking of Liz. And as much as I might have been somewhat sexed out for the day, when you've got a big hard erection and have been plunging it into the vaginas of a pair of stunningly attractive girls for the last fifteen minutes, to walk away from getting a cum shot seems like an unattractive idea.

But as good as it is for the girls, the current positioning, as much as it was delightful and erotic, just wasn't doing it for me. I just felt the need to get back to the missionary position that gives me the best orgasms. But without withdrawing.

In a way, Liz's orgasmic squirming helped me. I didn't want to give her carpet burns by pushing her, but as she squirmed about, I did get her to move backwards a bit. I supplemented that by walking on my knees backwards; slowly flattening out the triangle that opened between us; the peak of which was where our hips met for my penetration of her.

Once it was flattened enough to let me put a palm on the floor, it was easy enough for me to finish the process without putting too much strain on either of our bodies.

But it did end up in what was another new sex position for me; well, I suppose it has to be new for Liz too. Liz now had her legs folded back; her knees approximately next to her breasts where they folded again over my shoulder, like a bit of origami. I was aware of the position, remembering it being frequently used on a Netflix series, but hadn't tried it on either of my previous girlfriends because it looked a bit -- either extreme or uncomfortable or both.

It certainly gave me a deep penetration of her. And since Liz wasn't complaining or showing any signs of discomfort and I just needed a few minutes to finish this sex by blowing my load into her, I decided to leave well enough alone.

As I supported myself on my arms placed outside her folded back legs, with my elbow at her shoulder and hands by her head, Liz in turn placed her hands on my upper thighs using them to jerk my body up in what I took to be a move to maximise my penetration of her. With my lower body weight supported by my knees being placed outside Liz's hips, I had a very free movement and could easily respond to her encouragement. Her relaxation with the pose seemed affirmed when, with a smile, she said...

"This is an interesting position. Have you been reading too many books?"

"Only the same ones you have."

The way her legs were folded back over her chest also caused her hips to roll up into a slightly elevated position, turning her vulva upwards too. Even more than the elevated position I'd just eased her down from, this presentation allowed for an incredibly deep penetration of her; I could almost feel the top of my erection touching her cervix. But with my pubis square on to her vulva I also suspected an over enthuastic pounding of her could well result in my balls being crushed.

I withdrew a bit and gave her a thrust. It felt fantastic; especially as I could push in so deep. But I also sensed that this too was a position that raked the top of my erection, and very likely the shaft that followed it, across her g spot. And that on full penetration her clit was very likely brushed up against my pubis adjacent to the base of my shaft.

Maybe that's why the Netflix series made such point of that position.

The clit contact was confirmed as, while holding momentarily on full penetration, Liz used the hands she had on my thighs to pin me there as she squirmed herself against me, letting out more than a little hum of pleasure as she did it.

I withdrew again, even though I sensed Liz wasn't yet finished with brushing her clit on my pubis. But her hands then enthuastically encouraged the next thrust.

I started up a steady thrusting pattern; not that fast, but certainly rhythmic, allowing a moment of clit stimulation against my pubis as I sort of over penetrated her at the peak of each thrust, riding my pubis up over her clit each time.

I was enjoying it. But a combination of Liz only gripping me loosely and way too many ejaculations already that morning meant I was far from brewing up.

I was thinking of asking her to grip me more tightly when it became clear it was Liz's intention to take control of proceedings. Her hands were now controlling the rhythm of my thrusts. She hadn't changed it much from the one I'd started with; but she pulled me into her with a firmness and made sure she got the full benefit of the clit stimulation on full penetration, even to the extent of rolling her own hips to do that.

Taking full advantage of our water borne isolation, she was also starting to moan quite loudly; way louder and more uninhibited than she would in our unit.

This wasn't what I'd intended. It was just meant to be a relatively quick dumping of a load into her to finish this round of group sex. If Liz enjoyed this too much, Eve may well want another turn.

And yet, as much as I was tempted to ask her to grip tighter and then just pound her to a climax of my own, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I love seeing the girls get so much enjoyment out of sex and the effect it has on them afterwards.

Her climax was accompanied by what might best be described as a squeal of pleasure; one that rolled on as her orgasm continued and was accompanied by what felt to me like copious squirting.

As if acknowledging it was my turn, I felt her grip me way more tightly as her hands encouraged me to rapidly thrust, even as her orgasm continued. The grip changed everything. She was still moaning as my balls boiled over and I let out my own ear deafening groan as an incredible burst of pleasure accompanied that first pulse of cum rushing up my shaft and the half dozen that followed it, leaving me moaning into the carpet next to Liz's ear.

I waited about a minute, enjoying the feeling of my still firm erection resting in Liz's vagina, before I withdrew and stood up. I wanted to get us stated on the trip back home and forestall any attempt by Eve to seek her turn at what had obviously been a novel and intense sexual experience for Liz. No doubt it would come later, but for the moment I was feeling a bit sexed out; something I could never have imagined myself as thinking before I took up with the girls.

Picking up my swim briefs with one hand, I offered the other to Liz to help her up too. As soon as she was on her feet, I slipped the swim briefs back on; tucking a very wet and sticky, but persistent, half erection back into them; giving the impression of a very well hung man as the projection dangled in its lycra sheath between my legs.

I had deliberately avoided eye contact with Eve, who I knew was just behind me. But as I finished putting my swim briefs on, I turned to her...

"Well, time to head for home. Would you like to raise the anchor?"

She was staring down at my encased half erection...

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to stay a little longer?"

I leaned towards to give her a quick kiss on the cheeks, before replying...

"I think I've given all I can give for the time being."

Without really waiting for a response, I turned the key to start the engines, closing out the issue. Eve didn't push the point any further and took herself up to the bow to raise the anchor; leaving me somewhat distracted by her near naked body as I followed her signals to manoeuvre the boat to assist with bringing the anchor up.

Having put her bikini pants back on, and predictably awash with the endorphins that climaxes seem to flood the girls with, Liz came and sat sideways on my lap; her naked breasts now across my line of vision and, as we started to move forward, bouncing to the waves.

Coming back from the foredeck, Eve stood to the other side of me, putting her arm around my shoulder and now leaving me with two sets of breasts bouncing in my field of vision as I accelerated the boat towards home. We were less than a third of the way back before I had a full on boner again, but because Liz had sat with my original half mongrel under her, this one had extended out under her upper thigh as she sat on me. I was fairly sure it was curved up into her crease; but as long as she was willing to ignore it, so was I.

Half way home, if only to let the blood back into my legs from Liz sitting on them, I offered the girls a chance to drive the rest of the way, standing to the side of them and hanging onto their chair. I could see Eve eyeing off the erection that Liz sitting on me had given me, but she left it at that.

Fortunately, by the time we got back to the boat ramp, it had settled down; and the girls had put their bikini tops on.

As I was about to get into the car to take the boat back to the Uni, while the girls went more directly home, Eve bent into the car and pulled my old wetsuit from the back seat. Holding it up, she asked...

"Would you mind if I made some alterations to this to improve your piss flap?"

The look on her face told me she'd deliberately chosen a slightly giggle worthy name for it. While the request caught me completely off guard, it wasn't hard to quickly guess what way she was heading...

"Will the result be something I can wear in public, or only in front of you guys?"

Eve gave me a very cheeky grin...

"Hmmm. Probably only in front of us or whatever other tart you future might hold."

I only had to ponder for a second. It was old, I already had a new replacement and most of its remaining life was going to be used while the girls helped me with the diving trips. Clearly the girls had a bit of a fetish about neoprene and latex -- along with more than a few other things -- it seemed unadventurous not to see where they'd take this...

"OK."