University Years Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wiping herself down, she tossed it on the floor from where it would tomorrow join the pile already in the laundry.

With a final kiss, we settled down to sleep; two naked bodies spread uncovered on the bed. To say that was a distraction -- even after just ejaculating -- was a major understatement. Maybe it was the interrupted -- or is that distracted - sleep that caused me to wake a bit later than normal, on my side facing Eve. Which is the position I'd fallen asleep in while staring at her naked body.

I opened my eyes to find Eve, lying on her side staring at me. Her eyes moved down to the morning glory bisecting my lower stomach...

"I'd like to say that it's nice that you're pleased to see me, but it has been there for the 20 minutes I've been lying looking at it. It took a lot of will power not to play with it. I even contemplated sucking it off."

"I was probably dreaming about you."

"I hope so."

Eve shuffled towards me to bring our bodies into an embrace.

After a few moments of pashing, I slid my hand between her legs. Eve responded by rolling onto her back and spreading her legs, letting me move half over her.

As I first moved my fingers into her crease, my first reaction was a little surprise of how wet she was. Not just moist enough to finger her; but seriously wet. I suspected I wasn't the only one contributing to the wet patches on the bed.

I explored her crease with my fingers. Her bud was firm and ripe for fingering and her vaginal opening was already cavernous. I wondered whether that was somehow the effect of staring at my naked body while I was still asleep. Certainly me staring at hers will generate quite a boner.

Speaking of which, her breasts were right under my eyes; her nipples jutting edifices mounted on the slight swelling of her areolas which in turned capped the largish, perfectly sculptured cones of her breasts; the most glorious, seductively sexual breasts I'd ever had the fortunate of seeing naked -- only matched by Liz's.

Eve gave me a very satisfied hum as I really started to get down to the job of fingering her clit; adding to the appreciative noises as I started sucking her nipple. The stimulation was clearly having a powerful effect on her because I could soon feel her thighs quivering under the leg I had over her nearest one; the vibration producing an interesting effect on the tip of my erection which was resting on her hip and creating something of a puddle of pre-cum in the process.

As much to satisfy my own desires as hers, I inserted two fingers into her vagina -- and then a third -- and started raking the front wall of her vagina where I thought her g spot was. I was surprised how quickly she reacted to what was clearly some fairly intense stimulation. A massive...

"OOOOHHHHHhhoohh..." accompanied a raising of her hips and a swivelling of it about under my hand. It was intense enough I grabbed a towel and slipped it under her raised butt. Liz is more likely to squirt than Eve, but what I thought was a momentary diversion from fingering her clit looked like it would settle down to a g spot orgasm.

As I kept raking her g spot and sucking her nipple, the moans got louder and were accompanied by some really heavy breathing.

Suddenly she tensed, really threw her hips into the air and let out an almighty...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh."

Momentarily clamping my hand into her raised vagina, the next moment she threw her arm over my hips, clearly signalling I should mount her and, once I had, just as quickly signalling I should penetrate her. She didn't have to guide me. For some reason -- possibly Eve manoeuvring herself -- the tip of my shaft found her vaginal opening like a guided missile and I slipped into its wet slippery void like it was being sucked in.

With her hands on my butt cheeks, she very urgently expressed a desire I should start thrusting, even as I felt her contractions bearing down on my erection.

Elevating myself over her chest on one elbow, I slid the hand of my other arm under the small of her back, pulling it up into contact with my stomach and, in the process, elevating it slightly. It might or might not have changed the angle of my penetration of her. That wasn't why I did it. I did it because there's something incredibly intimate, maybe with a touch of romanticism, about fucking Eve -- or Liz - in that pose. It's a hard pose to hold for long. But when I have an open invitation to have a quick fuck, entirely for my own pleasure, you can sort of guess I'm not going to have to hold her there for too long.

I started with some fairly long thrusts, moving my whole body over the top of hers and in the process rubbing my chest against her extended nipples. I looked down between our bodies, watching my chest first bend the nipple up as I thrust into her, rubbing in an upward direction, and then bend it back down, again siding along the upper side if it, as I withdrew.

From that first thrust I was moaning in the delightful pleasure of her body's capture and stimulation of my manhood.

My moans intensified as I sped up my thrusts; still watching her nipples be stimulated by my chest and taking in the beautiful, sexually powerful vista of the cleavage beneath them.

A little hum from Eve drew my attention to her face. She was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat, no doubt judging me, without condemnation, for displaying such a typical male obsession with her breasts. But there was also something in her face and breathing that said she was more than just a playing the role of willing receptacle for my pleasuring of myself. I watched as her lips compressed into a tight little circle as she hummed again and I could feel her hips squirm under me.

Suddenly her vagina tightened down on my cock and then started contracting down on it, as she let out what was almost a squeal of delight as she either climaxed again or found her original one extended by my actions.

The hand she had on my butt told me to thrust harder and faster into her contracting vagina. I pulled my hand out from under her back and elevated myself on two extended arms as I did just that; going into that full male fast and furious fucking mode that always seems best delivered in the missionary position on extended arms. Besides which, it let me look down at her breasts as I fucked her; a sight nearly enough to set by itself.

She squirmed all the more under me expressing sexual delight; even more so as the base of my shaft crashed against the tightened pelvic floor muscles surrounding her vaginal opening.

I could feel myself brewing up. But one advantage of the amount of sex the girls want is that it seems to slow down the building of my climax; letting me have time to really enjoy what is all too often a mere nanosecond of ultimate pleasure before my cock explodes.

I groaned, both with expended energy and the sheer pleasure of it, as my balls brewed, my cock a hard rod throwing out signals of complete ecstasy, pounding Eve harder and faster with every encouragement from her hands to do it more. Until...

"Farrrrrk...OOOOOOOrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

That first pulse shot up my shaft like a rocket off the launch pad; jets of rapture flooding my brain. I could almost feel the squirt of cum shoot up my shaft and explode like a firework into her vagina.

Something in my body demanded I fuck her faster and harder still as pulse after pulse was generated by my actions; flooding her with my cum.

At first it seemed like it would go on forever; every pulse as intense as the one before it. But then they started to fade and with that, so did my need to fuck her as fast or hard. Eventually I found myself just lying on top of her; panting heavily into the pillow beside her head.

My body demanded I thrust again and I was rewarded with a series of shudderingly pleasurable mini pulses; like my balls were clearing out every little pocket of cum and sending it out drop by ecstasy inducing drop.

As that process also came to an end, Eve found herself with a completely spent male lying exhausted on top of her; a hard erection -- for the time being -- still in her body, his quickly taken breath steaming up her ear.

Not wanting to crush her, I tipped us both on our sides, maintaining my full penetration of her as I wrapped her in my arms.

In what was becoming a somewhat over used line, Eve asked...

"It's still hard. Does it want more?"

"No. I think for the time being it's expended. But it's very pleased to be in your body and is trying to stay there as long as nature permits."

We kissed and pashed, my erection staying hard enough I could still quite pleasurably screw it around against her tight vaginal opening; something she seemed to take advantage of too; maybe stimulating her clit in the process.

Eventually I felt it soften a bit, but still left it there; it still being sufficiently thick to plug her vagina for the moment and retain the cum bath within it -- or so I judged.

Eve showed every sign of being under the influence of the endorphins that a good orgasm generates in her, so even though she must have felt the softening, she too seemed reluctant to let it go as she continued to kiss and cuddle me.

Thinking it was time, I reached for a towel, opening up a gap between our torsos while our hips where still joined by my penetration of her. I slid it down between our bodies; ready to put it into position as we finally separated. But neither of us were in a hurry. We each laid there on our sides, taking in the vista of the other in front of us.

Finally Eve asked with a grin...

"You seemed to have a pretty good one."

"Yes, it was a monster."

"So, this morning sex thing isn't so bad after all."

"I never said it was. But tell me, don't you think it's nice to have intimate one on one sex sometimes."

"Definitely. That's why we changed the rules."

While the conversation was ordinary enough -- even if somewhat sex orientated -- I was still viscerally aware of the sheer sexual beauty of the woman beside me. Her hair, her face, her smile, her breasts, her nipples, her fine, slender torso and the seductive, womanly arc of her hips.

I felt my cock swelling again and since it was still inside her, if Eve hadn't already, she soon would.

I withdrew it, pushing the towel down between her legs where Eve's hand took it and wiped herself down. I flipped on my back; a common response to make sure any final drips I discharge land on my stomach, rather than the bed sheets, knowing the girls will clean it up once they've finished with the towel.

But my arousal wasn't going to be stopped by that. I watched as it grew to its full height and thickness; stretching the skin in a rather pleasurable way.

Momentarily distracted by cleaning herself up, Eve at first didn't notice it.

Then she looked at it as, finished with herself, she went to clean up any drips on me...

"Oh. Back to square one. Do we want to have it fixed for you?"

"No. We could be here all morning following that rabbit down the hole."

"Pity. Maybe on a weekend we can see just how far down the hole we have to go; although, given the subject, maybe 'hole' isn't the best use of the word. But we can make good use of it just the same. Wait there."

Eve reached over to the bedside draw and pulled out the red swim briefs the girls bought me...

"We need more of these. Lift your legs"

She slipped them up my legs and then called for me to lift my hips so she could finish pulling them on. Tucking my erection into them, she brought down the waist band to leave the sheathed erection standing proud of them; then tidied it up by circling it with her fingers and running them down it to make the sheathing more tightly bound to my shaft.

Of course that caused it to surge in her hands and certainly didn't do anything to let it subside.

She sat upright to examine her handwork...

"That's better. Actually the sight of it makes me bloody randy again. I'd better let you escape before I fuck you again."

Eve stood on the floor, slipped some bikini pants on and offered me a hand to get up. As we walked out, we found Liz already in the kitchen with her back to us; also in nothing more than a tinny pair of bikini pants...

"Well, he obviously got a good one. The whole block would have heard him."

Then she turned around on her swivel chair. The first thing I noticed was that her nipples were fully extended. Like Eve's, when cold or stimulated they, with the slightly swollen areola, display a considerable edifice. There was no mistaking them. And since it was warm and muggy I thought it likely it wasn't the cold doing it. It must have been listening to us.

As she continued the turn and faced us with her legs spread wide apart, a damp spot on the crotch of her bikini pants was also evident. She looked down at the erection projecting out my swim briefs...

"Of fuck. It's like it never happened. And look, it's covered in your juices."

I looked down. Liz was right. Eve had tidied up the puddle, but not wiped down my shaft. Very obvious blotches of something damp had permeated the material, probably more so because of the way Eve had run her fingers down it. And while the drip forming at the tip might well have been pre or post cum, there was a good chance the rest was the residual of Eve's copious juices...

"Oh well, it will dry soon enough."

I looked back up at her. My speedos might be ready to dry off, but her bikini pants were heading the other way. The damp spot was now a wet spot and spreading rapidly. I was looking at a very aroused woman. I should have been flattered, but it left me uncertain as to what to do without setting too much of a precedent for the future.

For the moment I ignored it and got my breakfast ready. But as I went to sit at the bench next to her, instead I put my breakfast in front of her and asked her to stand up.

Pulling the chair back a bit, I slid into the seat behind her, then used my hands to invite her to sit on my lap, first bending my sheathed erection down so that it ran up tightly against her crease. She turned to me, looking puzzled.

I simply lifted a spoonful of muesli to my lips as I slid the fingers of the other hand through a camel toe I pushed into her wet bikini pants. With a little hum, she turned back, grabbing my erection with her left hand like a pummel on a saddle for the ride.

With the thin bikini pants plastered into her crease by their wetness, it was easy to find her swollen clit and start rubbing it; occasionally extending my fingers down to her vaginal opening to tease her a bit. It was almost like she melted in my lap; seemingly only the pommel of my erection stopping her from sliding to the floor in some sort of ecstatic state.

Already worked up before I'd even touched her, she was soon moaning in pleasure. After a couple of spoonful of muesli, even as I fingered her, I put the spoon down and tweaked her nipple with my other hand. She rested back against my chest as her arousal accelerated considerably.

As she got more and more excited, she started jerking off my cock with the grip she had on it; slowly at first, then almost furiously. More than that, I could feel her rubbing her crease on it, my shaft pushed hard against the back of the hand I had fingering her as she moved her vaginal opening against it.

Normally hand jobs have little effect on me, but sheathed in a slippery Lycra, lubricated by the juices Eve had left on it and increasingly now by those permeating Liz's swimmers, it was having an effect. Quite a pleasurable one; something Liz picked up on. She grasped it more firmly and started jerking more like she was trying to rip it off.

I was saved from castration by her own orgasm; a prolonged moan leading to her theatrically melting away from me, sliding to her knees on the floor, bending my erection down as her body slid across it. She paused, recomposing herself before she turned towards me, grabbing my erection again...

"I could feel it throbbing. I know you're not far from coming."

I looked down at my cock. The tip of the sheathing of my erection was wet with the pre-cum that had permeated through it and the side was wet with Liz's juices now being added to Eve's.

Liz pulled the waistband down to expose my erection and without hesitation from all the fluids it had collected, thrust it into her mouth, licking it furiously within her mouth, before thrusting it backwards.

I didn't really realise how aroused I was until that moment. I moaned in pure bliss as my sensitised cock was embraced by her mouth.

As she slid it back and forwards within her mouth, the sensitivity increased much faster than I would have expected after fucking Eve. It wasn't that long before I heard myself say...

"I'm about to cum."

Liz thrust it back and forwards in her mouth twice more before withdrawing it from her mouth. She was just about to lick it when it exploded into her face. Like Eve the day before, she bent it down to have the rest of what I ejaculated spread across her breasts.

The load might not have been as big as the one I sprayed over Eve, but the effect was maybe more dramatic. The first rope had splattered across her face and subsequent ones spread across her breasts like they come from an out of control firehose.

Before Liz could even lick her lips, Eve reached for her camera and took a photo; the smile Liz put on almost disguised by the cum dripping of her top lip.

Liz disappeared into the bathroom, carrying her own phone. Through the door we could see her take a photo before she cleaned herself up.

Coming back into the kitchen, she smacked me on the bum...

"There, that wasn't so bad. Two satisfied girls, two ejaculations and barely any effort on your part, no descent into an orgy and you're still running to your usual schedule. Maybe we girls aren't so scary after all."

12