University Years Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goodness only knows what the taxi driver thought of his passengers. All I hope is he didn't notice the girls holding my hands against their crotches as I fingered them nearly all the way home. As we were nearly there, I drew their heads into the centre and whispered their ears...

"OK, what did you have planned for when we get home?"

Eve had the answer ready, as if she was just waiting for the question...

"We're your slaves and that includes your sex slaves. But maybe you might like to sexually torture us first; you know, playing with all the bits that guys like to play with before exhausting yourself with your own releases. Maybe driving us insane with multiple orgasms, even a bit of whipping for some sado-erotic pleasure. You might even find some racks and ropes set up in my room for your greater enjoyment to make sure we can't escape."

'Hell's bells', I thought. How do I manage this? I'm as erotically deviant as any guy. The fact is I could think of several dozen scenarios I'd like to role play. But it's late at night, we're all a bit drunk and likely to crash soon enough. It's Friday, so we can push the evening a bit, but nature and sleep are still going to catch up with us soon enough. And I was as randy as hell from all the physical and visual teasing they've given me, so a bit of sex was certainly high on my agenda.

Plus the whole idea of the role play is the outfits make the story gel. Once I take them off the girls, they're just naked -- somewhat drunken -- girls again. If I strip them for a fucking, do I ask them to dress up again so we can play another game?

The girls had sat back up after my question, but Liz leaned into me again and added...

"Did I mention we're your sex slaves for the weekend, not just tonight?"

Liz smiled at me as she slid her hand up my toga and wrapped it around the half erection she found in my loincloth; turning it into a full one.

My brain might have spent the trip home thinking about how to make best use of the cosplay once we got in the door. And I'm sure the girls had their ideas too.

But nature imposed different ideas.

Moderately drunk and with the three of us aroused as all hell, we'd barely got in the door when we were all over each other like rashes; kissing and groping. I was soon dragged -- or maybe it was me doing the dragging, because my cock was certainly making known its ideas about what should happen -- in Eve's room where the three of us found ourselves by the side of her bed.

My toga coat had been dropped in the living room. Now the girls lifted my tunic over my head. Just as anxiously, I stripped them out of theirs and the three of us fell on the bed erotically writhing against each other; now only in our loincloths. One of them had pulled the crotch band of my loincloth aside to expose my erection and as the three of us pashed, I could feel at least one hand wrapped around it.

Eve forced a roll that put her on top of me, with Liz off to the side. Next thing I knew I was fully penetrated into her. She raised herself up into a reverse missionary position and started pumping me; her wobbling breasts dangling over my upper chest, directly in my line of vision.

Far from oblivious to Liz's presence and needs next to me, I slid a hand inside her loincloth and started fingering her already very wet crease; at first just her clit, but soon penetrating her vagina with two fingers to rake her g spot.

For all the loudly grunting energy Eve was putting into pounding me, it was Liz who climaxed first; a sharp intake of breath, immediately followed by a loud groan and some significant squirting into the material of her loincloth signalling her orgasm. I left my fingers inside her, rubbing her g spot to prolong her orgasm and enjoy the feeling of her contractions, even as I lifted my head to suck Eve's jutting nipples.

With Liz on what I might call on care and maintenance with a couple of fingers in her fanny, I started to put my own drunken, aroused, erotic efforts into responding to Eve's sexual performance by lifting my hips up and thrusting hard from underneath in synchronisation with her own actions. Now she was riding me in a very literal sense; like she was on a runaway galloping horse; every throw of my hips casting her upper body momentarily off in some random direction as the base of my hard erection crashed against her vaginal opening and mushed itself against her clit; all as I somehow managed to keep her wildly swinging breast within my mouth and within reach of my tongue.

Eve was showing every sign of a girl possessed by an overwhelming erotic need which she was directing all her energy into satisfying. So it wasn't really all that surprising that, when she went off, it was like a bomb exploded on top of me, leading with her vocalisation...

"OH...OH...FAAARRRRRRKKKK...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...oooohhhhh..."

I lowered my hips and let her ride me in a way that gave her the best and longest lasting orgasm. She gripped me tightly, lowered her body onto me and crazily pounded me, bringing me it turn to a pretty good climax.

I don't really have a good memory of what happened next.

I vaguely recall Eve just collapsing down on me and me enjoying my erection staying hard for a while after I came. After that nothing.

Not much really can have happened, because, as far as I can tell, between it already being the early hours of the morning and each of us being more than a bit tipsy, exhausted from the dancing and drained by the sex, we fell asleep. Who went first, I don't know. I suspect it was Liz shortly after her orgasm. She certainly was the drunkest and had enjoyed the wildest night on the dance floor.

All I know is that, somewhere around first light, I woke up to a wet dream to find Eve still on top of me and that I'd was in the process of ejaculating into her with a well buried erection. I also found my fingers still buried in Liz's snatch and that all three of our bodies were dripping wet with sweat in the warm night.

It had been a pretty nice wet dream too. One where I'd been frolicking in the shallow waters of a beautiful golden sand beach with the girls as they almost fought for the use of my erection; one managing to get me penetrated in themselves, only to have the other float me off them and start to use my erection for their own benefit.

With Eve on top of me, there wasn't much I could or wanted to do. I lay there for a while before drifting off to sleep again.

The next time I woke it was far brighter and it was to find Liz with her covering the hand I had in her snatch using it to stimulate herself. As I came to my senses, I was aware Eve was still on top of me and I had an erection inside her. I looked to the side away from Liz and found there was some spare bed space. I whispered to Liz...

"Just a sec."

Retrieving my hand from Liz's sex, I ever so gently wrapped my arms around Eve and rolled her onto her side until I had her full weight on the bed. Then I withdrew my erection and turned towards Liz...

"Would you like me to do it properly?"

I slid my hand back inside Liz's loincloth and started fingering her again as I sucked her nipple. She had already worked herself into a highly aroused state before I woke up, so she came remarkably quickly. As she did so, she signalled for me to quickly roll on top of her and penetrate her while her contractions were still continuing.

Then she signalled for me to start thrusting; gripping me much tighter than she usually did.

Not wanting to make an earthquake on the bed that would wake Eve, I simply lifted myself on outstretched arms to maximise the stimulation of looking down on Liz's glorious breasts, then slowly thrust myself to another pretty good climax.

By now, sweat was pouring from all of our bodies; mine actually dripping down onto Liz as I fucked her and the sheets visibly wet under us. I figured it was time to get up. I withdrew from Liz...

"I think it might be time to get up."

"I'll come too."

As I got out of the bed, I tucked my half mongrel of a residual erection back into the loincloth, watching as Liz followed me, straightening up her own very stained and wet loincloth to sit properly, and very sexily suggestively through her crotch.

I said to Liz...

"I think I might have a shower. I'm a mess."

"No, not yet. Sit at the bench master and I'll get your breakfast. Don't forget, we're still your slaves."

I did as I was told. I figured they almost certainly had a plan and it was in my interest to obey my slave; however contradictory that was. Anyway, sitting watching Liz fluff around the kitchen as she got my breakfast ready was a delight in itself.

There was something very sexually suggestive about the loincloth. At the back, the soft cloth was drawn entirely into her bum crack while the hanging part of it dangled loosely by itself, but moving aside enough as she walked around to offer a generous display of her glorious butt. Plus the painted on whip marks had a strange sexual frission of their own.

The front was even more spectacular. Without any leg elastic to draw it tautly traversily across her crotch, instead, as she hitched her waist band up, it pulled the cloth into every nook and crevasse of her crease. A camel toe maybe, but unlike one I'd ever seen before.

Placing eggs on toast and a cup of coffee in front of me, Liz sat opposite me to watch me as I ate; her naked breasts a significant, if pleasurable, distraction...

"What do you remember of last night after we got onto the bed?"

"After you fingered me, not much."

"Did you wake up during the night?"

"Not until I woke up this morning and found your fingers still in me. That was a rather unique awakening. It might explain some weird dreams I had. How come you weren't tossing and turning? Anyhow, what about you? What do you remember?"

"Of last night, after all the sex, not much more than you. I must have fallen asleep soon after my own orgasm. Then I woke to a wet dream around dawn to find that Eve was still positioned on top of me and already set up to take the cum shot so to speak. Then I drifted off to sleep again until you woke me."

I heard Eve behind me walking into the room. Liz looked up...

"The master wants his bath."

Bath? Bath? Well, the bathroom does have a bath of sorts. It's actually one of the corner spa baths installed by some overindulgent former owner as the catching base for the shower. But we've never used it. It's never really cold enough to want to luxuriate in a hot bath and it takes way more water than we normally want to pay for; at least on any regular basis.

I looked around to follow Eve with my eyes as she headed towards the bathroom dressed in her slave girl outfit from last night.

I heard the bath running in as I finished my breakfast, continuing to be distracted and a little aroused by Liz's breasts.

As I finished breakfast, Liz moved the plate and cup across to the sink...

"Well master, I think your bath will be ready."

Liz came around the bench and offered me a hand as I stood up, then standing back and indicating with a wave of her arm, it was appropriate for me to go first and her to follow. Mind you, with the much better view I would have had if I followed Liz, that might not have been the way I would have organised it.

Eve was sitting on the edge of the bath as I entered the room. Standing up, she knelt in front of me and pulled down my loincloth before offering me a guiding hand as I stepped into the bath and lay down along the longest edge of it; finding a comfortable headrest in the moulded edge.

Eve had been generous with the water. With my body immersed in it, it rose to cover almost everything below my upper chest. The tepid water was ideal for the day and the mood. I could almost feel it absorbing the sweat from my body

With their loincloths still on, Liz and Eve both stepped into the bath with me; kneeling or squatting in a rather cramped way into the remaining triangle of the bath's shape and in the process their displacement causing the water level to rise nearly to the rim. While they were packed closely together, as far as positioning went, Liz was up my top end while Eve was down the bottom end.

Ignoring for a moment the erection very obviously bisecting my lower stomach, the girls picked up cloths and soap and, starting from each end, went to work on very thoroughly washing my body. Obviously it was Liz that had my attention; especially as she dangled her breasts over my face as she put a hand behind my head and induced me to slide it off the edge of the bath and into the water, supporting it so my eyes were just clear. In that position she washed my hair and face; her breasts almost resting on my lips.

Retuning my head to the edge of the bath, she straddled me; managing, with just a little flick of her hand to slip the tip of my erection inside her loincloth and into her vaginal opening, only then having to slide slowly down my body to penetrate herself with it.

Gripping it very lightly, she then bounced up and down on it as she scrubbed my skin from my chest, right down to where her pubis rested on my lower stomach, just above the base of my shaft. I could feel that Eve had slowed down her cleaning, not yet above my knees by the time Liz had finished. The reason why became more obvious as Liz dismounted me and Eve, facing towards my feet, took her turn on my shaft; her attempt at mounting being somewhat more deliberate and clumsy than Liz's; partly because she got it hooked up on her loincloth, partly because my shaft had to be bent up quite a lot to penetrate her in the reverse cowgirl position.

As Liz moved back next to my chest and extended her hand under me to scrub my back, Eve kept working her way up my legs; very slowly.

It gave me quite a different view to the breast focus that Liz's activities had provided. Liz had me in a fully penetrated position; the amount of her rise and fall as she scrubbed me fairly minimal. Eve now had me only half penetrated and was moving up and down a lot more.

I could feel the tip of my erection, muscularly fighting to restore itself to the vertical position along my stomach, heavily raking her vaginal wall.

It was a rather attractive view of her butt that it offered me; and Liz and Eve have the two most beautiful butts I've ever seen; even better than that of the girl I watched screwing her partner last night.

Clearly Eve was getting quite a bit of enjoyment from what she was doing. I could see her trying to fine tune the positioning of the tip of my shaft. Stopping, adjusting the height and then starting again with a narrower range of movement, she was clearly targeting a point inside her that was giving her pleasure, which seemed to be at a point of relatively shallow penetration.

Through all this, the girls had been relatively silent; playing the game of the subservient, going about their duties and not speaking to their superior, leaving me to quietly enjoy their pampering of my body. I was content to play the game too.

I wondered whether Eve went a bit off script when she maybe got herself a bit too excited, dropping the pretext of cleaning me as, having found a spot that highly stimulated her, she stopped cleaning me and rode me to her climax, a nice one, judging by her actions and noises, but not so overwhelming as to stop her from picking up the game where she departed from it once her contractions had finished playing against my shaft.

After she had cleaned up to my balls, she too dismounted me, leaving both girls kneeling beside me again with, in a way that didn't entirely surprise me, their focus firmly on my erection.

Both of them took a turn of cleaning its length with a cloth then, Liz having finished her turn with the cloth, simply bent over it and took half its length into her mouth. Bringing her tongue and lips firmly against it, she thrust in into and from her mouth roughly three times.

'Roughly three times' might sound like a strange description for a small number. The thing was, I could tell she was trying to deep throat me, but was having trouble with the sideways presentation of my shaft. She attempted a couple of time to, what you might call, bounce it deeper, but in the end, had to settle for about a two thirds depth of penetration. So I'm not counting the bounces as thrusts.

After the three, she released it and immediately Eve bent over it to take her turn. She too quickly worked out it was the wrong angle for full deep throating so also settled for a two thirds penetration. After three thrusts, she too stopped and handed it back to Liz.

With two beautiful women taking turns giving me head, I simply closed my eyes and enjoyed it; relaxing in the embrace of the bath water and surrendering to a certain tiredness from our short sleep. I didn't actually fall asleep, but did find myself slipping in and out of a sort of semi-conscious state of deep, blissful relaxation; just awake enough I could fully enjoy the stimulation of my manhood.

It took a while for it to start brewing up. I hope not so long that the girls found it tedious; although, in my blissful state, it wasn't something I was focused on. With my eyes closed, I'd lost track of which girl was fellating me; it was like I was just there to enjoy it, whichever one of them it was.

When it did start to brew up, I just sunk deeper into my blissful state. My breathing, which became quite heavy, probably gave the girls some indication of what was happening, but that's all.

It would only have been my moans that alerted them to the fact I was about to erupt; because while I would normally vocally warn them, I was simply too deeply in my meditative state to do it this time. It was a little bit naughty; although they've chosen to take a mouth shot and swallow before, so I knew it wasn't an outrage.

That first ecstatic rush of cum up my shaft and the pulse of pure pleasure that accompanied it was mind blowing. I lay there, my eyes still closed, as rope after rope of cum got ejaculated into one of the girl's mouth. Then I continued to lie there as whoever it was cleaned it up with a good licking.

It was only then I opened my eyes to see it was Eve; still focused on finishing the job as Liz looked on. I waited until Eve had finally satisfied herself the job was done and both the girls looked up at me as I stretch out languorously...

"Well ladies, that was delightful. But I think it's time you both washed too. Take your loincloths off and, well, I suppose you'd call it, make out with each other as you clean the other. I'll just sit in the corner there and watch."

The girls looked at me and then at each other. It might have been a look of incredulousness, like I'd hit them with something they hadn't expected when they spoke of this weekend being some sort of roman orgy. I couldn't be sure and wondered for a moment if I might have exceeded my authority and the order should be retracted. Then they looked at each other and grinned. Lis turned back towards me...

"Yes master."

The three of us circled the triangle of the bath, me moving into the corner forming the apex of the triangle while the girls laid themselves down, facing each other, along the long side which formed the base of the triangle where I'd previously been.

I watched as they each started to strip the loincloth off the other. It was easy enough for them to pull it down as far as their lower thigh. But floating as they were on their side facing each other in the tight confines of the bath, they had trouble taking them off completely. I leaned forward to help them; easily pulling them right off their legs as I kissed Eve -- nearest me - on the cheek of her butt.

Interlocking their legs, the girls started scrubbing the back of the other. They had a brief attempt at trying to kiss, but worked out they weren't yet ready for that - yet. Instead they started to rub themselves on the thigh of the other between their legs.