University Years Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we entered the room, the set up was the same as it was for Liz's flogging, except Eve was stark naked. But at least the room had been cleaned up, so the spray of red pretend blood that the flogging would cause was starting afresh.

When Liz handed me the whip, it was evident it had been repermeated with the red artificial blood substitute too.

I walked up to the side of Eve as if examining my next victim. And in a way I was; mainly to confirm my suspicion, initially gained as I'd looked between her spread apart legs, she was already aroused, even though I hadn't started. The jutting nipples on an already steamily warm morning said it all. Eve was clearly deeply into this game.

As I went back to the position where I'd be flogging her, Liz 'reminded' me...

"You may recall master that some strikes across her bottom is a very effective way of whipping this one."

The girls had obviously pre-worked a code for telling me what they wanted. 'Effective' in a real whipping sense would mean painful and punishing. But clearly, in this game, it just as easily substitutes for arousing or whatever the pleasurable part of this game seems to have on them.

Unstated was the ratio of back to bottom. 'Some' meant not all. I decided two on the back to every one on the bottom seemed like a good ratio.

From the first strike, Eve put on a vocal demonstration with every pass of the whip. It wasn't entirely clear to me whether she was imitating pain or exaggerating sexual excitement. It was a sort of 'ooohhhh' delivered in a sufficiently sultry voice that I strongly suspected the latter.

And the strikes across her bottom always received the loudest reactions.

It turns out I was at least half right in my suspicion. It was sexual, but it soon became obvious it wasn't exaggerated.

After the eighth stroke, she cried out in a very sexual way as her body tensed, dropped down to where she was hanging by the ropes holding her arms up and she squirmed about in that half squatting position, moaning noisily.

I knew her routine well enough by now to recognise she was having an orgasm.

'Come on', was my first mental reaction. People don't have orgasms this way. Well, it turned out some do. Especially those with strong fetish inclinations. And with the sexual inclinations they've inherited from their mother, clearly fetishness was part of it.

I waited until she stood back up before whipping her again. It seemed like every second or third stroke either instigated another orgasm or reactivated the previous one; especially those on her bottom.

We eventually got through the 20 strokes, leaving her once again hanging from the arm ties, moaning in a semi squatting position.

Predictably, especially knowing what my final role would be, I was aroused by all of this. Very aroused. Not supercock level arousal, but certainly ready for action.

As she stood near me, Liz had spent half the time I was whipping Eve staring at the erection pushing up the material of my loincloth to well over my waistband and nearly up to my navel. It seemed to have as much fascination for her as seeing an erection in the swim briefs the girls make me wear; and that's quite a lot of fascination. And it was more than enough to distract her from being fixated watching Eve's machinations as she was whipped.

Eve was putting on a prolonged display of orgasm as she hung from the rope, leaving me wondering whether to wait or simply pull her to her feet to fuck her. Liz gave me a cast of her eyes towards Eve that strongly suggested I should get on with it.

Once again pulling my erection out the side of my loincloth, I grabbed Eve from under her breasts and pulled her to a semi standing position, bending her at her hips as much as her bindings would allow.

Even as her body let me easily penetrated her, I could feel powerful contractions surging through her vagina.

Her moans got louder as I started slowly thrusting. Slowly because it let me feel the contractions which continued to wrack her body while letting me guide my erection in a way that maximised my enjoyment of every thrust.

Given her state, I decided against stimulating her clit as I had with Liz, instead tweaking both her nipples with the fingers of the hands that were, at the same time, stopping her from collapsing back into a squatting position.

The girls have put on some impressive sexual displays, but I had never seen a woman in this state before, nor even knew that it was possible.

It was clear that my thrusts were simply piling on to Eve whatever physical or mental stimulations had initially triggered her state of continuous orgasms in the first place. With her body constrained by her bindings, her reactions were largely vocal; reinforced by the tensing and quivering of her hips and those contractions that just didn't seem to stop.

My feeling were something between a fear of going too far and just wanting to get it over with while at the same time feeling a heightened arousal by the intensity of it all.

At least she was gripping me fairly firmly; which meant every thrust gave me a shot of pleasure that brought me a little bit closer to my own climax. As the tendrils of pleasure from my thrusts started to fill up my shaft, I started to thrust faster. It turned Eve's behaviour into an almost apoplexy of orgasmic reaction which reached a peak as I grunted my own enjoyment while pulse after pulse of my climax filled her with my cum; or so much as I was able to deliver after the insane past 14 hours.

When I'd finished, I didn't dare just release her to swing from her arm bindings again. Instead I supported her with one hand across her breasts while I undid the arm bindings with the other. Because I was still penetrated in her, my erection was forced to bend and pop out of her as I eased her slowly to the floor.

Once there, she curled up in a foetal position again, put a hand between her legs and kept moaning.

I looked at Liz; both of us a bit bewildered by the performance...

"Well, I might leave you to tidy up this one."

There was a sexual frisson to be had in watching Eve's, what almost seemed like, sexual torture. But it was accompanied by guilt and discomfort. Until I could talk to her and find out what was really going on, I was not comfortable with watching it.

Tucking my dangling, dripping, half mongrel into my loincloth, I left the room and went back to my book.

They both came out about 20 minutes later, dressed back in their tunics and, from the glimpses I got, still commando. Plus Eve's tunic now had a vertical tear in the triangle covering the left breast, meaning that the breast completely exposed itself as it projected out between the two sides of the tear.

Liz asked...

"Would master like some lunch?"

"Yes please Liz."

As they both turned back to the kitchen area, I added...

"Eve, would you come here please?"

As she turned back to me, I directed her to sit down next to me...

"Was what I watched in there real?"

"What?"

"You climaxing to being whipped and what seemed to me like some rolling orgasmic experience even well after we'd finished."

Eve looked at me blankly for a moment, as if pondering how to reply...

"I've always wanted to try a bit of light hearted and playful BDSM, mixed with a bit of cos-play. Yes it was real. It was remarkably stimulating just playing the game; although anticipation of the finish might have had some impact too. And when you finished by fucking me, it took me into a level of stimulation I've never been before. It was pretty incredible really. It sort of makes me want more."

"What about Liz? Is she into it too?"

"Completely. She just doesn't seem to respond quite as strongly as I do."

"Did the whip actually hurt?"

"When you did it right, it stung a little. We knew that. We'd tried it as we were making it, to get the right result."

"And that turned you on?"

Eve looked at me as if I was an idiot...

"Yes."

A thousand questions entered my mind, but I figured for the time being that was enough. As it was, I'd broken the cos-play just by interrogating her like I had.

The weekend showed every sign of being a strange one. With my last girlfriend, when we went on holidays, it was always a bit of an internal challenge to see how much sex we could have in one day. But her sex drive was nothing like the girls. We only ever got to three, and that was pushing my luck.

With two girls with a hungry sexual appetite, I'd already lost count of how many orgasms I'd had since last night. Ten as best I can remember. And the day was barely started. I could only wonder what was ahead. Lucky I'm still young enough to get it up again when I have too.

I simply watched as Eve went to help Liz with Lunch; her breast dangling out of her tunic and her bottom wiggling in a way I know she meant for me to drool over.

Was I sated yet? If you mean in a way that would have me beg...'please, no more'...definitely not. I wondered if there was a world record for this.