University Years Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls continue their slave role play.
5.5k words
4.59
3.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

I had felt a bit weird about walking around the house in the loincloth the girls had made me for the Bacchius Ball. So, when the girls -- and apparently now my slaves for the weekend - went to make lunch, I slipped back on the tunic which was the intended outer layer for it; as if that wasn't a bit weird too.

Still, they were the ones who'd determined they wanted to continue the cosplay from the ball over the whole weekend. They were also the ones who had cast me as the noble roman and they as my slaves.

They were also the ones who felt that necessitated a weekend of complete sexual debauchery. My ejaculation count since last night already well exceeded any other period in my life, and I was fairly sure they had more in mind. So far my cock was handling the demands OK, but I did wonder whether there was a limit to these things; as much for them as me, although the fact that I was dealing with two of them certainly increased my count.

When they called me to lunch, I found a sort of anti pasta plate set out for me. The girls - in their slave outfits of tunics made from what they'd dyed to a dirty brown, stretchy, body conforming spandex with a plunging neckline, sides slit to their hips, and an upper thigh length, revealing torn in many places and now worn commando - fawned and sexually pawed over me as they played the role of hand feeding me.

Eve especially made a habit of positioning her breast, fully exposed after the triangle of material previously covering it had been split vertically last night, right in front of my eyes as she slipped grapes into my mouth.

I was never sure whether it was the grape, or the delightfully raised nipple that I should take into my mouth.

The fawning and pawing included sitting across my lap so, as I'm sure they intended, they soon had me displaying a full erection as I sat there; notwithstanding the aforementioned ejaculation count.

It left me wondering what their next move would be, since they were the ones really getting off on the sexualised, very kniky, cosplay fantasy they'd turned the weekend into and completely calling the shots -- even if they were the ones meant to be the slaves.

As the plate was nearly empty, I could tell the girls had something up their sleeve. There was something increasingly giggly and playful about what they were doing; but there was no clear direction of what it was about.

That answer came when the jointly cleared the table. As they lifted my plate as the last act before exiting the room, a piece of folded paper was there, the exposed fold displaying the words...

"Beware the Ides of March."

Now, it wasn't March, and it was nowhere near the 15th of any month, but I knew enough history to get the gist of the intention.

I unfolded the paper to see the full message...

"Sometime in the afternoon, a slave will attempt to attack you with a [plastic] knife.

Defend yourself.

Wrestle her to the ground to disarm her.

Strip her and fuck her as punishment.

Tie her hands behind her back and dump her on her bed.

Then find and do the same to her [armed] accomplice.

After an hour and a half, fuck them again and then untie them

Grey is still the safe word otherwise the words don't mean what they say".

Well, I thought, that's a clear enough instruction, except for the 'sometime during the afternoon' bit. It also explained the two short lengths of soft rope that were sitting on the table, which I really hadn't paid any attention to until that point.

I guessed they'd wanted to make it an ambush sort of situation, which explained the time ambiguity. I tucked the rope lengths in my belt so they were there when I needed them and retreated again to the lounge where I'd been reading my book.

I could hear the girls completing their own lunch, then they came back into the room carrying a glass of wine for me. For the next hour or so, they continued to fawn over me; their main act starting with a foot massage -- one on each foot.

But the foot massage extended to a calf one, then a thigh one and then...well, you can see where it was heading. They weren't trying to jerk me off, just arouse me and they certainly did a good job of that; even more so when they sat on my lap stroking my hair while their exposed thigh stroked something else again.

This was all very nice; especially when they actually started kissing me and generally really getting passionate about it. It was sort of becoming like an all-day love in.

I suppose we'd been mucking around like this for about an hour when Liz excused herself and left the room. A moment later, Eve said...

"Just a sec."

She walked seductively over to the table and down the far side of it, gliding her hand along it. It must have been taped to the side of it, because next thing I know she turns towards me, lifting a large knife above her head and cries out...

"Die slave keeper."

Except for the fact it was obviously a very cheap, easily breakable plastic one, it might have been scary. I had been lulled a bit into a false sense of security. It did catch me a bit off guard. I was still sitting on the lounge -- albeit now upright - when she reached me, arm high as if ready to strike.

It wasn't hard for me to intercept the knife arm with an outstretched one of my own, grabbing her around the waist with the other arm as her momentum threw her body on top of me. The same momentum let me turn her, pushing her flat on the lounge with her back against the back upright of the lounge, with me now also turned to lie on the lounge, pushed against her.

She squirmed and struggled against me as our still extended arms fought for ownership of the knife. Frankly, her bodily struggle was fairly obviously more erotic rubbing than a determined attempt to escape; with just enough genuine struggle to play the game. She'd worked me up to a full erection before she'd gone for the knife and was now moving about against it. The tussle for the knife was a bit more real; I think because she wanted to extend that part of the foreplay. As long as we were fighting for the knife, I couldn't move onto the next step of stripping and fucking her and she could keep the body rubbing going.

With my free hand, I pulled the bow on the plaited shoulder strings that held up her tunic, our bodies' movements against each other quickly pulling down the triangles covering her breasts and exposing them. Then I reached down to unsheathe my erection from the loincloth covering and ensure it rested outside my Tunic. With her tunic split to the hips, now dishevelled and pulled aside and she still commando underneath, it was easy to bring the tip of my erection against the bare flesh of the front of her mons.

It was Eve's whose squirming moved it from there to her vulva and then into her vaginal opening. Further squirming had me more than half penetrated in her.

I could tell something was really getting Eve excited in a sexually aroused sort of way. Maybe it was the game, maybe the way her nipples were brushing against my chest, maybe her rubbing her clit on my pubis, possibly even some aspect of my penetration of her; although for all the moving about against her, I couldn't see my cock as hitting any usual stimulus points.

Regardless, her body suddenly froze against me and she cried out...

"Oh fuck...OOOOOOOHhhhhhh...OOooooohhhhh..."

I could feel her contractions start pummelling my half submerged manhood as she continued to moan.

With all resistance momentarily supressed by her orgasm, her hand released the knife and I brushed it off the lounge; now able to use two hands to finish undressing her. Except for the back flap caught under her butt, the tunic was essentially now bunched around her waist. I used a hand forced under her bottom to pull out the trapped material and then I worked the bunched material up to under her arms. Then fully penetrating her to essentially pin her in place, I lifted up the top of her torso to pull the garment completely off, tossing it to the floor too.

The rolling her on her back and mounting her in the missionary position, I did as the instruction said and, with no small degree of pleasure, fucked her unresisting body; bring her to another climax before I dumped my load into her with mine.

She was still moaning and contracting when I withdrew from her, stood up, rolled her face down and pulled her hands behind her back to tie them together; not too tightly mind you. Then I pulled her into a standing position and walked her to her bedroom where I (gently) pushed her face down on the bed.

As I looked at her lying there uncomplainingly, I pondered what to do next.

The instructions said I was to hunt down Liz and give her a good fucking too. The only problem was, that meant I had to get it back up again fairly quickly. I can refract reasonably quickly, but I'm not superman; especially after all the work it's already done today. I remembered the girls talked about sexual torture and, given Eve's desire to play kinky games, wondered if I might not do a bit of that to her to fill in some time.

I rolled Eve onto her side and lay on the bed alongside her, letting me look directly into her face. She gave me a quizzical look; no doubt expecting that by now I'd be hunting down Liz...

"If I'm going to give Liz a good fucking too, I'm going to need some time to recover. So I thought I might take you at your word and do a little sexual torturing of you while I'm waiting."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I've never really taken any lessons in the topic. I gather the objective is to make you cum until it's unbearable to keep at it. So I might just finger you until you ask for mercy, or until I get an erection I can use on Liz; whichever comes first."

Casting my eyes down, I added...

"But really those nipples look like they need a damn good sucking. I might start there."

The fact was, they really were calling me. Eve was clearly aroused and they were sticking out like cut off telegraph poles sitting atop her glorious breasts.

I rolled Eve onto her back which, given she had her hands tied behind her back and their presence there now caused her hips to be raised off the bed, may not have been the most comfortable position. But I figured for a short while it wouldn't hurt her and certainly facilitated better sex play.

Then kneeling alongside her, I started sucking the nipple closest to me and finger tweaking the further one.

Eve was soon moaning again as the sensitivity of her nipples had their effect. I knew I could have brought her to a climax just on that, but she was clearly well worked up sexually and decided to make it a more powerful one. Still sucking the nipple closest to me, I reached down and started fingering her clit. Her vulva was wet and her clit well swollen and, almost as soon as I touched it, she arched her back up in an expression of extreme stimulation. The quivering of her thighs was the final warning of the climax which followed; one marked by an explosive rising and swaying about of her hips and quite a loud vocalisation. I kept stimulating her, seemingly prolonging her orgasm, until her hips settled back on the bed and the peak of it seemed to have passed.

That had certainly been entertaining for me and more than a little sexually exciting, even if it hadn't given me the full boner I needed. So I decided the next step in my sexual torturing of her would be to go down on her.

I spread her legs wide apart and first knelt, then laid down between them; moving my face into her crotch. Her hips being elevated by the tied together hands underneath them certainly made for easy access.

As soon as I started flicking my tongue against her clit, she started moaning again. Eve is sexually sensitive at the best of times, but there certainly seemed to be something in the role playing that greatly multiplied that.

Her quivering hips soon joined her constant moaning as telling the story of her building arousal. It also triggered mine. Since I was lying flat on the bed, I had to lift my hips momentarily to let my boner assume the correct position bisecting my lower stomach.

This time, she didn't come quickly, but the build-up was extreme. Her moans got louder and more desperate and her quivering hips started shaking the whole bed, like there was an earthquake happening with an epicentre either side of my head. The shaking became almost violent, making me wonder where this was heading. I found out when, loud enough to wake the dead, and certainly to be heard by the neighbours, she cried out...

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH...OOOOOhhhhhhh...aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr...OH FUCk...aaaaaarrrrrrr..."

At the same time, she threw her hips violently up, almost taking off my nose as she left me face planted under them.

It was a spur of the moment thing that made me take advantage of her elevated hips as they swayed from side to side. I knelt up between her legs, bent half over her, moved forward to jam myself between her legs enough to get in sync with their movements, bent my erection down and penetrated her -- on the fly, so to speak.

Having pinned her like that, I then brought myself up to a more vertical kneeling stance as I lifted her legs up to keep her in the penetrated position. That brought me into the position we use when the girls want some heavy duty g spot stimulation.

I could still feel her contractions raging through her vagina as I started the slow, firm, half penetration raking of her g spot.

It immediately sent her ballistic; moaning at a high pitch as, with her legs now securely in my grip, it became her upper torso that shook about; teasingly wobbling her breasts.

I think she came again, but frankly, the whole thing was by now so far over the top, it was hard to tell.

I was still going at it when I felt a hand pull my forehead back and a plastic object placed gently across my throat. It was Liz's voice...

"Put her down."

I let go of Eve's legs, letting her torso drop to the bed, extracting my erection from her pussy in the process.

It seemed that Liz had grown tired of waiting and the intended hunter had become the hunted instead; not that Eve's noises hadn't made finding me fairly easy. But, there was a slight problem with the game plan; she had -- in cowboy terms -- the drop on me. Of course, in real life she might have just stabbed me in the back. But even within the game, she had a 'knife' to my throat. I could only presume her reactions to any defensive movement by me would be, shall we say, slow.

I grabbed the hand holding the knife and pulled it away from me as I turned around and wrapped my other arm around her hips. From here I spun her around and bent her backwards on to the bed with me on top of her and the tip of my erection jammed into her vulva.

She'd landed with her knees bent over the edge of the bed and so, as we struggled for possession of the knife, each with a hand stretched well over our heads, I put the other under her waist to lift her up a bit and jerked her further onto the bed; the erection in her crease making additional contribution to her movement.

Since both my arms were engaged in either wrestling her for the knife or lifting her up the bed, I used my teeth to pull the bows on her shoulders that kept her tunic up. It meant that as I pushed her up the bed, the tunic was stripped down her body, exposing her upper torso and her wondrous breasts.

It was interesting that Liz's 'struggle' with me took a different form to Eve's. Eve's was very blatantly sexual. Liz's put up more of a genuine struggle, as if she was actually trying to escape. Admittedly, I wasn't using all my strength; just enough to playfully keep the upper hand -- most of the time. That still meant a fair bit of movement of our bodies, one against the other and I could tell that was very much what Liz intended. I sensed she was gaining more sexual excitement from that than she would have by copying Eve's sexualised rubbing. And Liz was certainly making no effort to remove my erection from her crease. Indeed, I got the impression that was the one part of me that she wasn't making any effort to escape from.

Inevitably with all the movement, the tip of my erection lodged itself in her vaginal opening. It told me she was fully aroused and the continued struggle soon had me fully penetrated; as much from her efforts as mine.

Like Eve, it seemed the battle of extended arms for the knife was simply a way of prolonging the wrestling match. But with my erection now fully penetrated in her and our wrestling match somewhat edging into something close to sex, Liz surrendered the knife battle and let it go, leaving me to brush it off the bed.

That left me to concentrate on the next part of my instructions; namely the stripping and fucking of her.

Like had been the case with Eve, her tunic was now a rolled up bundle around her waist. I still had an arm around the small of her back, so was able to easily lift her torso up enough to bring it over the top of her head.

My sense was that Liz had been strongly aroused by the wrestling match and stripping; but not to the extent Eve had been. Still for what was nothing more than missionary position sex, I was soon getting an encouraging reaction with heavy breathing and a stream of moans that usually signalled she was well on her way to an orgasm. It was probably helped by the fact I still had an arm under the small of her back, lifting it enough to give a better angle for my thrusts.

That's not to say I wasn't enjoying it myself. Extended on my single free arm over her and with the arm I had in the small of her back lifting her enough that her whole body was reacting to my thrusts, I had the delightful sight of her breasts wobbling under me with every thrust. The visual treat was more than complimented by the wondrous feeling of my manhood pleasuring itself in Liz's, wet, slippery, warm vagina; her grip on me enough to really feel great, but not so much as to quickly brew me up.

As Liz came, I figured it was time for me to finish myself too. But I found I was having the same problem -- if you would call it that -- as I had with Eve the previous night. Pumping her was generating a fantastic sensation in my cock and, from a purely selfish point of view, was making me feel good too in that manly sort of way you feel when going to town having sex with a beautiful woman.

If it was just me I had to be concerned about, I could enjoy doing it, well, if not forever, for a long time. But I wasn't getting any closer to an orgasm. Maybe all the sex in the last day has numbed my reaction to sex. As was the case for the night before, the question started playing in my mind of what Liz thought of the situation. How long could I keep pumping her before she started to think -- if not to actually say -- 'come on, get it done'. Do I fake it?

Her breasts, like Eve's, have a compelling sexual effect on me. I stared at their seductively wobbling form even more intensely, hoping that would add to my stimulation. It did, but nowhere near enough. I bent down and licked her nipples, bringing them back to their full, jutting, aroused height. That was nice, and the view of them sitting atop her gorgeous breasts was even more stimulating, but still not enough to convert the pleasure of pumping her into an orgasm.

I was grunting with the prolonged effort, but that was not of itself any reason for me to want to bring it to an end. The only reason was my concern about Liz. I looked up at her face and tried to tune into her body to realise her breathing was again intensifying and her face was contorting itself in that pre-orgasmic way. Convincing myself she was enjoying it, I could focus again on my own pleasure; immersing myself in the pure intimate joy of the sex.

I sensed her thighs quivering in excitement moments before she let out a prolonged cry of orgasmic pleasure accompanied by an attempted throw of her hips which was somewhat suppressed by my weight. She squirmed and rocked under me as I felt her contraction massage my pumping erection. As the contractions subsided, she gripped me more tightly and suddenly the continuous delight I felt in my manhood's play in her body was magnified many time over.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12