University Years Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well primed, my cock filled itself with an overwhelming erotic pleasure as a precursor to the first pulse of my climax. I let out an enormous groan as I collapsed myself down on Liz moaning into the bed as a powerful orgasm overtook my body.

I lay there, jerking and thrusting in whatever way my orgasm demanded to prolong itself, until it was completely over, and even then, I stayed there panting, with my body still intertwined with Liz's. Recovering some sense of the 'game', I reluctantly withdrew from Liz, muttering...

"I suppose we'd better tie you up."

She gave me a grin.

I rolled her onto her stomach and tied her hands behind her back as I had with Eve who, through all this, had been watching in obvious bemusement.

Checking the time, I retreated back to the living rooms, making myself a cup of coffee before sitting down with my book again.

I could sort of hear the girls chatting; sometimes with a mischievous intonation, but couldn't make out what they were saying. It was tempting to stand at the door, but I left well enough alone. Besides which, I needed time to contemplate the next stage of the game.

The girls had written the game rules as if I could manage one erection and ejaculation in quick succession to another. Well, I might still be young enough to get it up pretty quickly, but it was beginning to be obvious there was a limit to everything. And this wasn't just in getting it up again, it was also in delivering the goods, so to speak.

The next step required me to fuck them and then untie them; basically at the same time or one quickly after the other. If fucking them meant taking each one through to my own climax, that simply wasn't going to happen.

So I had to rewrite the rules to accord with reality.

When the hour and a half was up, I first of all stripped myself naked. I prefer naked sex. The girls seem to have some little fetishes (or some pretty big ones) about cosplay and other sex garments, but I'm more a get naked and down to it guy. And at that moment, the girls themselves were lying there naked waiting for me, so why should I be otherwise.

When I walked into the bedroom, they were both lying face down on the bed, their heads turned towards each other, their hands still tied behind their backs. It was a cute, and by the reaction of my manhood, arousing sight. Engrossed in their conversation, they didn't really notice my presence until I took Eve's legs and dragged her down the bed until her butt was hanging over the edge and her legs were kneeling on the ground.

She looked back at me...

"What are you doing?"

"Setting you up for a good fucking. Any complaints or do you want your punishment period extended?"

"No, it's good."

I dragged Liz down into the same position, right alongside Eve.

Since Eve had been the first tied up, I figured she should be the first to be fucked. I knelt behind her, moved her legs apart to let me get in close, and penetrated her vagina form behind.

I knew how to trigger her g spot from this angle, and that combined with fingering her clit and tweaking a nipple, brought her to a reasonably quick orgasm.

Then I moved across to Liz and repeated the process.

As Liz came, I was aware I was nowhere near an orgasm myself. Liz's grip had been moderately firm, but the simple fact was, doggy style was just not my thing; even more so when my cock has already dumped more load in the last day than I was able to accurately count.

Instead of continuing to pound Liz in the hope I might get there in some reasonable sort of time, I withdrew and started to untie her. Liz immediately noted...

"You haven't cum."

"Yea. It would take too long in this position."

"So turn us over and take us as you like it."

"I don't think I can get it up twice to do you both."

As I reached over to untie her too, Eve butted in...

"So just take the cum shot in one of us."

"Then I'd have to choose who."

"We'll chose for you."

Eve turned to Liz...

"Paper, scissors rocks?"

I watched as they counted to three and displayed their choice. Eve chose paper, Liz scissors. Eve looked back at me...

"So looks like Liz gets the cum shot. There you are, does that solve the problem?"

Liz rolled over on to her back and slid herself up the bed to be fully on it, then spread her arms and legs wide; looking at me with a challenging grin...

"Ok master, come and take me. You like missionary position, don't you? You like looking at my breasts as you fuck me."

Eve reached across to Liz's breasts...

"Look, I'll tease up her nipples for you to make them even more alluring."

I rolled my eyes as I climbed on the bed and lay on top of Liz, quickly and easily penetrating her. Then I lifted myself up on my arms to, as Liz suggested, stare at her breasts. They do seem to encourage me to come more quickly.

I started thrusting. It did feel nice. What am I saying, it felt fantastic. But in terms of getting me to a climax, it was only better than the doggy style by degrees. It still wasn't going to be a quickie.

Seeing me staring at Liz's breasts, Eve reached across again, putting her hand under them and wobbling them seductively...

"Does this help?"

I cast her a sceptical look while thinking to myself it did.

Liz's grip on me was firm, but not crushing. That helped too, but I suppose I felt a self-imposed time limit on how long I had.

I lengthened my stroke, burying my shaft in her until I brought my pubis firmly against her vaginal opening, screwing it about, then lifted my hips a smidgen so that I dragged the top of my erection against her firm, almost hard, pelvic floor muscle as I withdrew. It had worked in the past to speed things along but while it felt even better than before, I still wasn't brewing up.

What it did seem to be doing was stimulating Liz a lot. She was breathing heavily and moaning a little.

That was both good and bad. The good was that it made me feel less worried about how long I was taking. If she was enjoying it too, that no longer mattered. The bad was that, normally, that would mean Eve would want another round too. I'd already declared I wasn't up to that, so had to rely on my declaration for protection. But it did mean -- just as one of those unwritten rules of polygamy -- that I couldn't do anything fancy to make Liz's experience better; I had to concentrate on my own pleasure.

When Liz eased her grip on me, I had to guess she was taking precautions about me coming before her. I could have told her they weren't needed.

When I felt her thighs quivering, I knew we were working up to something big; at least for her.

Her climax was accompanied by a prolonged moan and an attempt to push her hips up; but with me on top, all she could actually achieve was to grind her hips against mine.

Once Liz's orgasm had passed and her contractions had settled, I once again felt the time pressure.

To try something different, I brought myself down to rest on my elbows, effectively suspending my torso just over hers, brushing her nipples as I moved my whole body up and down with my thrusts, ending with a firm push of my pubis against her as each thrust buried itself as deeply as it could go and gave her body a bit of a jerk in the whole process.

To increase my arousal, I looked down between our bodies, watching as her breasts, swayed back and forwards as I moved up and down, the nipples capping them, bending against her own flesh.

It sort of worked. Those first warnings of an impending climax could be felt brewing at the base of my shaft; but I sensed it still needed work to get me there. With that progress, I raised myself on extended arms again. Now I really started to go at it. Fast long thrusts, each withdrawal dragging my shaft across her hard pelvic floor muscle as I focused on her seductive breasts; bringing all the tricks together as one.

I felt it brewing; nicely too, like I was heading for a really good one, instead of one of those that just goes off like a damp squid. I'd been grunting with the effort, but now my noises signalled an increasing degree of erotic pleasure.

I kept thrusting; feeling the pressure build up along the length of my shaft. My climax sat on the edge, as if waiting for the right moment and letting me build up a full head of steam to drive it to new heights.

I knew the moment had come. I buried it at full penetration and waited just a moment. I was rewarded with this incredible pulse of mind blowing bliss as my cum exploded up the length of my shaft. I lay back down on Liz and pumped her as pulse after pulse followed, leaving me groaning into the pillow until it finished itself with a jerking series of little mini climaxes and me one very spent male lying motionless on top of the woman who just taken my seed.

Liz, still on a high from her climax, put her arm around my neck and started kissing me crazily. But it was Eve who really made a statement -- even if it was somewhat bizarre - patting my head as she whispered into my ear...

"Good master. Master's found great pleasure in his slaves. That is how it should be. Now master needs to release slaves to get afternoon snacks ready."

OK, she was telling me to get off Liz. Pity, my erection was still hard and rather enjoying where it was. But I knew I was skating a fine edge in terms of keeping things even between the two. I lifted myself above Liz, breaking her hold on me and withdrawing my erection at the same time.

I climbed off the bed, looking back at the two naked women sprawled over it, grinning up at me...

"Ok, I'll let you go about your duties."

I wondered what else they had installed for me. Surely they were running out of games to play.

12